FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   Danielle Chat (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Poll - Dominant Danielle (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3768)

danielle_ftv 07-31-2012 08:57 PM

Poll - Dominant Danielle

My most recent hardcore shoot was quite different from what I normally shoot. Playing the dominant role was not something I've really had too much experience with before. I'm curious to know what you guys thought of it. Did you like seeing me play the devilish, dominatrix or do you guys prefer to see me in the innocent, sub role? If you do like dominant Danielle what would you like to see in a future shoot?

STAR 08-03-2012 07:49 AM

I voted YES! and I think I may have volunteered to be spanked.

Index-of-Beauty Ben 08-03-2012 11:37 AM

I'd like to see you be dominant in g/g shoots. Strap-on, fisting, restraints, etc. maybe in some leather thigh high boots or a corset.

SwingingWeiner 08-21-2012 02:50 AM

I though it was hot as well. I would've liked you to be even a bit rougher.

danielle_ftv 09-03-2012 07:39 PM

James isn't a sub at all and he wasn't really okay with me being rough at all with him. I think what I did with him was the extent for him as far as being a sub goes.

aitchisonian007 10-07-2012 10:39 AM

DOMINANT DANIELLE

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 36806)
James isn't a sub at all and he wasn't really okay with me being rough at all with him. I think what I did with him was the extent for him as far as being a sub goes.

hiz danielle,

we love your daniellle dominant role and you must do that in future as well... if james not comfortable go with your new talent and female partner as well. GO for the kind of role pamela anderson did in barb wire ... POWERFUL WOMAN IN BLACK and BLACK COLOR suits you alot and that is for sure.

danielle_ftv 10-07-2012 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aitchisonian007 (Post 36955)
hiz danielle,

we love your daniellle dominant role and you must do that in future as well... if james not comfortable go with your new talent and female partner as well. GO for the kind of role pamela anderson did in barb wire ... POWERFUL WOMAN IN BLACK and BLACK COLOR suits you alot and that is for sure.

Well I'm shooting with my new male talent today. We'll see how it goes. I'll ask if he is okay being in a submissive role. If he isn't then I have a few other guys I can ask.

aitchisonian007 10-08-2012 08:26 PM

Danielle in Dominant

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 36962)
Well I'm shooting with my new male talent today. We'll see how it goes. I'll ask if he is okay being in a submissive role. If he isn't then I have a few other guys I can ask.

Hiz Danielle,

Your shooot went very well as you tweeted congrats for that........ I wish your new talent is okay with the Submissive Role as well and you have asked him too for it. Your fans shall be waiting on this update.