FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Hello (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1)

danielle_ftv 09-10-2008 08:21 AM

Awesome...well I'm not good with a computer...at all. Actually I'm not really good with electronics at all. So looks like you're going to be helping me out when I have computer problems....I'll just sit on the side and look pretty :D

WhyYou 09-10-2008 08:22 AM

Captnjack! Mart! Welcome to the new message board and meet our hostess, Danielle!

I'm sure you'll both love it here. Danielle is beautiful and a very nice person to boot! :)

mart 09-10-2008 08:28 AM

Hello gang! and Danielle. Nice one Rob thanks. Just watched your intro Danielle. You look beautiful. Looking forward to chatting to you. Is it too early for creating tribute videos? lol. Oh we're not all nuts. Well some of us might be. You have to guess which ones are lol. Does this mean Tigger will be the chairman?. Tigger straight in like a tiger lol. Oh less said about the frog the better WhyYou lol.:)

WhyYou 09-10-2008 08:37 AM

Danielle, I just watched your first video log. You have a sweet voice! :)

Mart, the frog will only come out if people stop posting...

(Frog : WHAT???

WhyYou : SHADDAP!!!)

LOL! :D

mart 09-10-2008 09:09 AM

Too many questions to ask Danielle to stop posting WhyYou lol. Like do you drive if so. What car do you drive?. What sports do you like? and where would you like to holiday if it could be anywhere in the world?. That'll do for starters lol.:)

WhyYou 09-10-2008 09:14 AM

Mart...go read the About Me section, then come back and ask questions that aren't answered there. You'll find that some of your questions have already been answered, there's a lot of information there. :)

mart 09-10-2008 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhyYou (Post 92)
Mart...go read the About Me section, then come back and ask questions that aren't answered there. You'll find that some of your questions have already been answered, there's a lot of information there. :)

Silly me i was in such a rush to join this forum. I missed the About me section lol.:o I do apologize Danielle. Ok so i'm one the the nuts lol.:D

tigger 09-10-2008 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 77)
so i'm doing my first video log and since tigger was the first to post on my board i'm going to direct it to him.
video

oh thank my lucky stars!!!!!!!!!!! As soon as i get to an area i can watch it i will. Cant wate.( my bosss is in the truck with me) :d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

tigger 09-10-2008 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 73)
Hey guys. Sorry it has taken so long to post. Tigger you totally beat me to the first post...wait most of you guys beat me to the first post. Anyhow I hope everyone enjoys the site. It should be ready and "live" by the end of September...I can't wait :D

IT'S ROBS FAULT!LOL HE TOLD ME ABOUT IT AND I JUST COULDNT HELP MY SELF.:p

tigger 09-10-2008 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mart (Post 88)
hello gang! And danielle. Nice one rob thanks. Just watched your intro danielle. You look beautiful. Looking forward to chatting to you. Is it too early for creating tribute videos? Lol. Oh we're not all nuts. Well some of us might be. You have to guess which ones are lol. Does this mean tigger will be the chairman?. Tigger straight in like a tiger lol. Oh less said about the frog the better whyyou lol.:)

i could never take that away from whyyou. After all who is going to corect me an my horific spelling and gramer. :d

tigger 09-10-2008 11:42 AM

DANIELLE JUST HAVE TO ASK ABOUT THE PULLING HAIR AND BITTING THING. DO YOU RILLY LIKE IT OR WAS IT A JOKE. CALM DOWN WHYYOU!:eek:

tigger 09-10-2008 11:46 AM

Laranger what is that in your avatar? It looks kinda cool.

tigger 09-10-2008 12:05 PM

I JUST GOT TO WATCH THE VIDEO. I THINK IM IN LOVE!LOL:p THANK YOU SO MUCK THAT WAS VARRY SPECHAL I WILL CHARISH IT ALWAYS. HAY WHYYOU, YOU MIGHT BE HER CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD BUT I WAS HER FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D

WhyYou 09-10-2008 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigger (Post 104)
I JUST GOT TO WATCH THE VIDEO. I THINK IM IN LOVE!LOL:p THANK YOU SO MUCK THAT WAS VARRY SPECHAL I WILL CHARISH IT ALWAYS. HAY WHYYOU, YOU MIGHT BE HER CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD BUT I WAS HER FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D

I bow to the first! :D

WhyYou 09-10-2008 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigger (Post 102)
DANIELLE JUST HAVE TO ASK ABOUT THE PULLING HAIR AND BITTING THING. DO YOU RILLY LIKE IT OR WAS IT A JOKE. CALM DOWN WHYYOU!:eek:

Cam down??? Me??? Why I'm the essence of calm (panting heavily). :D

tigger 09-10-2008 12:25 PM

I just got to look thru some of her photos. Wow. She she has such a beautiful smile. And so natural too. And thous lovely blue eyes.

WhyYou 09-10-2008 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigger (Post 110)
I just got to look thru some of her photos. Wow. She she has such a beautiful smile. And so natural too. And thous lovely blue eyes.

I do agree with you tigger! :)

tigger 09-10-2008 12:30 PM

Mart sorry i forgot to welcome you over. Glad to see ya.

tigger 09-10-2008 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 86)
awesome...well i'm not good with a computer...at all. Actually i'm not really good with electronics at all. So looks like you're going to be helping me out when i have computer problems....i'll just sit on the side and look pretty :d

that shouldent be too hard because you ae varry pretty. Just make sure he puts the frog away.lol

WhyYou 09-10-2008 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigger (Post 114)
that shouldent be too hard because you ae varry pretty. Just make sure he puts the frog away.lol

(Frog : put me away? where? in an old frogs home?

WhyYou : In the garbage disposal if you don't keep quiet!)

I'll do almost anything for you Danielle. All you need to do is ask me! :)

tigger 09-10-2008 12:53 PM

Now she knows we are nuts..... Whyyou is an encyclopedia of information. If he dosent know it he can find it out. He has helped me menny times.

WhyYou 09-10-2008 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigger (Post 117)
Now she knows we are nuts..... Whyyou is an encyclopedia of information. If he dosent know it he can find it out. He has helped me menny times.

Thank you tigger, I appreciate the compliment! :)

tigger 09-10-2008 01:12 PM

About us being nuts, or you being so smart.lol

tigger 09-10-2008 02:02 PM

Danielle i looked thru all te places your lived. A lot by military bases, were you a military brat. (BEAUTY)

WhyYou 09-10-2008 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigger (Post 119)
About us being nuts, or you being so smart.lol

Both...of course! :D

DWM222 09-10-2008 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 73)
Hey guys. Sorry it has taken so long to post. Tigger you totally beat me to the first post...wait most of you guys beat me to the first post. Anyhow I hope everyone enjoys the site. It should be ready and "live" by the end of September...I can't wait :D

Beautiful women are supposed to be "Fashionably Late" LOL :)

atticsaurus 09-10-2008 03:50 PM

Hello Danielle! Just perused around the pics and video and what a beauty!

Looking through the About Me page and I love your book author selection.

It also said you want to get your tattoos removed... warning from someone with experience it is a long journey!

Hello to all the other unusual suspects in this multi faceted entourage of a forum!

:)

WhyYou 09-10-2008 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atticsaurus (Post 123)
Hello Danielle! Just perused around the pics and video and what a beauty!

Looking through the About Me page and I love your book author selection.

It also said you want to get your tattoos removed... warning from someone with experience it is a long journey!

Hello to all the other unusual suspects in this multi faceted entourage of a forum!

:)

Welcome to Danielle's message board atticsaurus! :)

tigger 09-10-2008 05:17 PM

Welcome abord atticsaurus. Glad to see you made the trip.

tigger 09-10-2008 05:38 PM

Atticsaurus just out of cureosity what does that name mean?

mart 09-10-2008 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigger (Post 113)
Mart sorry i forgot to welcome you over. Glad to see ya.

Thanks Tigger!.:)

tigger 09-10-2008 06:11 PM

Wow what a day. I got unloaed at 6am and i have been waiting ever since to get reloaded. They lost 4 palets and they had to unload every trailer here (53) and they found the stuff and now im just waiting to get loaded. But the good thing is i have gotten To spend time on here and admire the stunning danielle . They get kinda excited when explosives come up missing. But they found THEM and all is well. I wouldent want to be the guy that misplased them!

DWM222 09-10-2008 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigger (Post 133)
Wow what a day. I got unloaed at 6am and i have been waiting ever since to get reloaded. They lost 4 palets and they had to unload every trailer here (53) and they found the stuff and now im just waiting to get loaded. But the good thing is i have gotten To spend time on here and admire the stunning danielle . They get kinda excited when explosives come up missing. But they found THEM and all is well. I wouldent want to be the guy that misplased them!

"WOOPS" & "MY BAD" don't quite cover mistakes in your line of work LOL

tigger 09-10-2008 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DWM222 (Post 135)
"WOOPS" & "MY BAD" don't quite cover mistakes in your line of work LOL

no people can get killed if i goof up. 40000lbs of high explosives can destroy entire citys. that is why im on such a short leash.

DWM222 09-10-2008 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigger (Post 137)
no people can get killed if i goof up. 40000lbs of high explosives can destroy entire citys. that is why im on such a short leash.

So I can count on you not to be daydreaming about "pretty girls" and driving. (I go to Tennesee a couple times a year)....J/K about the driving:)

tigger 09-10-2008 06:48 PM

NOW I WOULDENT SAY THAT.LOL MYBOSS IF SHE IS THE ONE IN THE TRUCK WIT ME AT THE TIME WILL JUST SMACK ME ON THE HEAD WITH HER BOOK. IF ONE OF THE GIRLS ARE IN THE TRUCK ThEY ARE USALY READING OR DAY DREEMING TOO. THE MAIN REASON FOR HAVIG AN AgENT IN THE TRUCK WITH ME IS TO ANSWER THE RADIOS AND IN THE EVENT OF AN EMERGENCY THY CAN TAKE CONTROLL OF THE TRUCK IF THEY HAD TOO. IF I BEHAVE MY SELF I SHOULD GET MY 400,OOO MILE SAFE DRIVING AWARD ALONG WITH $1000 SAFTY BONUS AROUND THE END OF NOV. BEGINING OF DEC. JUST IN TIME OR CHRISTMAS.( SARAH HOLDS OUT HER HAND, DADDY I LOVE YOU.) :p

tigger 09-10-2008 06:54 PM

Where do you go to in tn. I dont just drive in tn. I go from the east cost all the way to salina ks. Every once in a while further. I live up ithe norht east corner the last county in east tn. Way up on the side of a mountan. The apilation trail is 1 mile behind my house.

tigger 09-10-2008 07:12 PM

If ya all happen to see missed letters in my threads bear with me my inverer in my truck is acting up and it keeps turning on and off, and if im typing while it does that it freezes my keybord and some times i dont catch it.

mart 09-10-2008 07:14 PM

Good luck in aiming for the 400.000 mile safe driving award Tigger!. You can do it Tigger!.:)

WhyYou 09-10-2008 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigger (Post 146)
If ya all happen to see missed letters in my threads bear with me my inverer in my truck is acting up and it keeps turning on and off, and if im typing while it does that it freezes my keybord and some times i dont catch it.

So...everything will be normal...normal for you at least...lol! (J/K) :D