FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   Danielle Chat (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Freeones Contest? (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1695)

Index-of-Beauty Ben 11-15-2010 05:53 PM

Freeones Contest?

Hi Danielle,

I just saw where you're not in the Miss Freeones Contest this year. :(

Didn't feel like doing it this year?

danielle_ftv 11-16-2010 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Index-of-Beauty Ben (Post 28973)
Hi Danielle,

I just saw where you're not in the Miss Freeones Contest this year. :(

Didn't feel like doing it this year?

Not really. Honestly I would rather focus on school and my website than a contest where I am not likely to place higher than I did last year. Maybe next year when I'm a little more "known" and out there.

Index-of-Beauty Ben 11-17-2010 04:05 AM

Okay, fair enough. I just wanted another reason to participate. Plus, I was all about getting you more "exposure."

danielle_ftv 11-18-2010 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Index-of-Beauty Ben (Post 28991)
Okay, fair enough. I just wanted another reason to participate. Plus, I was all about getting you more "exposure."

Aww...thanks :).

Index-of-Beauty Ben 11-18-2010 10:23 PM

Let me know if you need any papers proof read for school. I have a B.S. in English Lit and Structure. I also used to edit a weekly AP newspaper. ;)

Good luck with school.

danielle_ftv 11-19-2010 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Index-of-Beauty Ben (Post 29018)
Let me know if you need any papers proof read for school. I have a B.S. in English Lit and Structure. I also used to edit a weekly AP newspaper. ;)

Good luck with school.

Thanks for the offer. I might have to take you up on that next semester.

MuseDevotee 11-19-2010 11:24 PM

FreeOnes Contest Next Year

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 28983)
Not really. Honestly I would rather focus on school and my website than a contest where I am not likely to place higher than I did last year. Maybe next year when I'm a little more "known" and out there.

Danielle --- I voted for you every day last year at the Miss FreeOnes contest. I was hoping to vote for you again this year. But I guess I may have to wait until next year. If you do participate next year, you can count on my daily vote and also my girlfriend's vote (she likes you, too --- she's leaning toward the bi-curious side and enjoys kissing women with voluptuous lips).

Index-of-Beauty Ben 11-20-2010 05:41 PM

Vote for Renna!!!

danielle_ftv 11-20-2010 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MuseDevotee (Post 29040)
Danielle --- I voted for you every day last year at the Miss FreeOnes contest. I was hoping to vote for you again this year. But I guess I may have to wait until next year. If you do participate next year, you can count on my daily vote and also my girlfriend's vote (she likes you, too --- she's leaning toward the bi-curious side and enjoys kissing women with voluptuous lips).

Ooo...I always love it when females enjoy my..."work" :D.