FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   Danielle Chat (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Promo Video (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1060)

danielle_ftv 12-15-2009 10:23 PM

Promo Video

Here is a VIDEO I made for the Miss Freeones contest I am in. Please vote for me...I really, really want to win this contest. The contest starts January 1st and goes until March 31 (so plenty of days to vote for me :D.)

Enigma 12-15-2009 10:26 PM

I haven't looked yet, but what is the prize you could win?

Anoree 12-15-2009 10:40 PM

That's a great promo video! A great mix of different scenes.

I had thought about using that song for one of my videos sometime, but that would only be a pale copy to your's now. ;)

Of course I'll be voting for you.

Max 12-15-2009 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enigma2 (Post 17952)
I haven't looked yet, but what is the prize you could win?

$10,000. I don't even know about any of the other models. Sometimes I have "decisions" to make, which makes me happy that I won't have to worry about who to vote for, but the thing that I was wondering is where is Taylor Vixen?

ugo 12-15-2009 11:27 PM

I have voted Danielle FTV.

grande351 12-16-2009 01:39 AM

Great job on the video Danielle! Hopefully it'll get you some votes! You know you have our support.

Come on everyone, let's get this done for Danielle! Spread the word! :)

captnjack 12-16-2009 10:39 AM

Wow super promo video! You've certainly got my vote!

mart 12-16-2009 06:04 PM

Great video, great soundtrack Danielle!. Nicely put together and the track goes very well with some superb clips you used Danielle. Of cause you get my vote Danielle.;)

danielle_ftv 12-16-2009 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Max (Post 17955)
$10,000. I don't even know about any of the other models. Sometimes I have "decisions" to make, which makes me happy that I won't have to worry about who to vote for, but the thing that I was wondering is where is Taylor Vixen?

The girls have to nominate themselves, so generally somebody has to bring it to their attention.

danielle_ftv 12-16-2009 07:27 PM

Thanks so much for your support you guys.

grande351 12-17-2009 02:51 AM

What can I say? I was inspired by the promo video!!

http://images18.fotki.com/v674/photo...teforme-vi.jpg

clarkstar 12-17-2009 03:15 AM

in :):):):)

captnjack 12-17-2009 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grande351 (Post 18020)

Grand351 that is Inspiritional!

grande351 12-17-2009 11:20 AM

Here's another one!

http://images36.fotki.com/v1201/phot...eforme2-vi.jpg

e83sOHpFYv 12-17-2009 03:35 PM

I couldn't find the entry rules but I'm guessing that is why you didn't put in any nude selections. The only criticism I have is the volume difference from the music to your speaking at the end. Of course it maybe a problem with my computer.

I'll most definitely be voting for you as often as they'll let me. :)

e83 :eek:

mart 12-17-2009 08:06 PM

Good photoshops Grande351.:D

YetAnotherDave 12-18-2009 01:55 AM

Postable on YouTube Danielle? As it is a non-Nude vid. Might attract some more votes.

alexguitar 12-18-2009 03:06 AM

I new shure you are the best

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 17951)
Here is a VIDEO I made for the Miss Freeones contest I am in. Please vote for me...I really, really want to win this contest. The contest starts January 1st and goes until March 31 (so plenty of days to vote for me :D.)

danielle I musician and I new here
some days ago I see some photos of you
and you like very much
for you shure this words are normal
but I said the truth

maybe you can see my photos and listen my music
and you fell the same thing

tell how and I send my web oficial site
in private email
kisses beautifull

queen from buenos aires argentina alex
I wait really you can read this message

alexguitar 12-18-2009 03:09 PM

I vote for you!!!!!!!!!! my baby

reply me
danielle kisses

Quote:

Originally Posted by alexguitar (Post 18059)
danielle I musician and I new here
some days ago I see some photos of you
and you like very much
for you shure this words are normal
but I said the truth

maybe you can see my photos and listen my music
and you fell the same thing

tell how and I send my web oficial site
in private email
kisses beautifull

queen from buenos aires argentina alex
I wait really you can read this message

geolarson2 12-18-2009 04:48 PM

Great, fun video. My favourite part: your smile (as always!).

danielle_ftv 12-18-2009 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YetAnotherDave (Post 18055)
Postable on YouTube Danielle? As it is a non-Nude vid. Might attract some more votes.

I'm probably going to post it on Youtube and Break.com. I'm not sure if Youtube is going to end up taking it down or not since they always seem to take down the weirdest stuff. I tried posting it on my Myspace page and they took it down.

danielle_ftv 12-18-2009 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e83sOHpFYv (Post 18035)
I couldn't find the entry rules but I'm guessing that is why you didn't put in any nude selections. The only criticism I have is the volume difference from the music to your speaking at the end. Of course it maybe a problem with my computer.

I'll most definitely be voting for you as often as they'll let me. :)

e83 :eek:

Yeah I noticed the volume change too when I had processed the video. Not sure why that is, but whatever. I made it non-nude so I could post it on other sites (Youtube, Break.com, etc.)

danielle_ftv 12-18-2009 05:45 PM

Quote:

LOL...that's funny! If you haven't posted it on the Miss Freeones thread then I definitely will. I'm sure they will love to see that.

mart 12-18-2009 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 18079)
I'm probably going to post it on Youtube and Break.com. I'm not sure if Youtube is going to end up taking it down or not since they always seem to take down the weirdest stuff. I tried posting it on my Myspace page and they took it down.

Yes i think Youtube would problably remove it Danielle, due to "girls just wanna have fun" track being copyrighted. Still even if it lasts a couple of weeks, it could still be worth it.;)

Anoree 12-18-2009 07:48 PM

YouTube

Quote:

Originally Posted by mart (Post 18082)
Yes i think Youtube would problably remove it Danielle, due to "girls just wanna have fun" track being copyrighted. Still even if it lasts a couple of weeks, it could still be worth it.;)

For More Than This I recently got a copyright notice. Surprisingly they didn't take it down (yet), and didn't tell me I should change it either, but placed advertisement on it. I think that's something I can live with. :D

mart 12-18-2009 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anoree (Post 18086)
For More Than This I recently got a copyright notice. Surprisingly they didn't take it down (yet), and didn't tell me I should change it either, but placed advertisement on it. I think that's something I can live with. :D

Yes they did that to a few of mine, their from "UMG" United Music Group. But unfortunately as i had about 26 videos on Youtube, all copyrighted, i guess they thought they were too much and removed them all. I did get an email from Youtube stating they were gonna remove all my videos. Oh well it was fun having them on there for a while. Hope your video stays on for a long time yet Anoree.

grande351 12-19-2009 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 18081)
LOL...that's funny! If you haven't posted it on the Miss Freeones thread then I definitely will. I'm sure they will love to see that.

I have not posted it there, but by all means go ahead! I'm working on some more too! ;)

danielle_ftv 12-19-2009 02:50 PM

Sweet...I will do that right now.

grande351 12-20-2009 11:52 PM

Here are two more photos:

http://images51.fotki.com/v423/photo...eforme3-vi.jpg

http://images54.fotki.com/v239/photo...eforme4-vi.jpg

captnjack 12-21-2009 08:36 AM

I like them grande351 especially the second one
Its your Patriotic Duty
Vote for DanielleFTV
Miss Freeones 2010

captnjack 01-01-2010 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 17951)

Quote:

Voting started today I hope everyone will make the time to vote for Danille! Danielle gives a lot and ask for so little in return. You do not have to be a member to vote.

http://my.freeones.com/ look for the Miss Freeones 2010 Contest

Enigma 01-01-2010 05:37 PM

Just voted now and at the momey Danielle is ranking 39th on the list, I hope she makes it to the top, but time will tell, good luck hunny and hope you win.

T-bone Thomas 01-01-2010 07:54 PM

I voted for Danielle today. So this was my vote #1 on Day1. To be continued...

WhyYou 01-01-2010 09:25 PM

I voted for Danielle today....and will continue to do so every day until the voting ends. :)

laranger 01-01-2010 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhyYou (Post 18618)
I voted for Danielle today....and will continue to do so every day until the voting ends. :)

Same here. Get busy fellow members.

Anoree 01-02-2010 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhyYou (Post 18618)

That's my plan, too. Up to now I'm on plan. :)

Kent 01-02-2010 02:47 AM

Good luck Danielle. I voted today as well.

PurplePanties 01-02-2010 02:25 PM

Wow, over 20K votes already, anyone know if this is good considering the voting only started yesterday...

Geezer 01-03-2010 07:10 AM

It looks like you have to create an account, free, maybe, but still an account to vote. What is the downside? Giving this site your email address is like begging for spam in my opinion! Anyone notice more unwanted email?:eek:

WhyYou 01-03-2010 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geezer (Post 18684)
It looks like you have to create an account, free, maybe, but still an account to vote. What is the downside? Giving this site your email address is like begging for spam in my opinion! Anyone notice more unwanted email?:eek:

There is NO need to create an account. I vote every day and I have not created an account!

grande351 01-03-2010 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhyYou (Post 18685)
There is NO need to create an account. I vote every day and I have not created an account!

Yep! And it's a good thing too. I created a MyFreeones account and it won't let me log in! Something about not being able to set a cookie. Huh?? Weird thing is, I can log into the message board, using the same username and password. WTF?
I was still able to vote, but had to do it without logging in. Right now with 42000 votes cast, Danielle is 38th.
Just curious, how does the site "know" that you've already voted? Does it track your IP address?

Anoree 01-03-2010 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grande351 (Post 18691)
Just curious, how does the site "know" that you've already voted? Does it track your IP address?

It seems to track the IP address. I tried to vote from my different computers at home, but wasn't allowed more than one vote on Danielle.
I assume that's also the case in company networks. (I'll see that tomorrow.)
That would mean from a company with only a central Internet gateway only 10 votes for different girls per day would be possible, regardless of the company size. :(
(Most companies woult block these sites anyway, but some may not.)

captnjack 01-04-2010 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geezer (Post 18684)

I have created an account and I really haven't notice an increase in spam. Of course I gave them my yahoo email address not my main email address. But like every one has said you do not have to create an account to vote.

danielle_ftv 01-04-2010 09:17 PM

So here's my game plan. As long as I can stay in the top 50 until the end of January then I'm good. In February I'm going to have to step it up a bit. I am going to see if Rob will post a link on FTVGirls leading to my Freeones voting page. This contest is going to be super difficult to win. I've noticed some of the things that girls are doing to draw people onto their voting page so I've been doing the same. I've uploaded my vote for me video on Youtube and Break.com and will be uploading another promo video I made. Anybody have any more ideas on how I can get people to vote for me?

Anoree 01-04-2010 11:57 PM

Hmm, you're at the AVN Awards next weekend. Perhaps you can do something there ...

Like handing out some business cards with one of Grande's voting teasers on one side and your site logo and address on the other side. (I think business cards would more likely be kept and put into pockets than big flyers.)
But then, it's very short time to print those and you wouldn't reach that much people manually. And you want to enjoy the Awards, not work your beautifull *** off there. ;)

YetAnotherDave 01-05-2010 01:18 AM

All it takes is to create a new shortcut on your desktop with the Freeones voting page as address and click away each day. Simples.
EDIT
This is gonna sound dumb but how about a link on your front page (or every page for that matter) until end of March when competition ends. Ask Rob for a link on FTV.

danielle_ftv 01-05-2010 05:00 AM

I put up a link to my voting page on the "welcome" page (the second page you go to.)