FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   Danielle Chat (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What do you want to do with Danielle? (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1342)

BenLuvsJessy 07-23-2010 05:08 PM

I'd love to tie Danielle up, then dip the tip of a giant pink feather into some pineapple oil. Then tickle Danielle's belly button, nose, and toes with the feather, while playing and licking her eyelids. :)

mart 07-23-2010 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BenLuvsJessy (Post 26163)
I'd love to tie Danielle up, then dip the tip of a giant pink feather into some pineapple oil. Then tickle Danielle's belly button, nose, and toes with the feather, while playing and licking her eyelids. :)

Is that legal Ben!, if it isn't!, just don't get caught!.:D:D

BenLuvsJessy 07-23-2010 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mart (Post 26167)
Is that legal Ben!, if it isn't!, just don't get caught!.:D:D

Hahaha, it better be legal out here in Chicago! If not we can always head up to Wisconsin and do it. :p

Don't worry i won't get caught. If Danielle can keep a secret, so can i! :D

Immortal 07-23-2010 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BenLuvsJessy (Post 26171)
Hahaha, it better be legal out here in Chicago! If not we can always head up to Wisconsin and do it. :p

Don't worry i won't get caught. If Danielle can keep a secret, so can i! :D

Don't head up to Wisconsin, Everything is illegal here. If it's not, than it will be.
But for your idea, Hmmm... That sparks an interest!:D

danielle_ftv 07-23-2010 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BenLuvsJessy (Post 26163)

That's awesome! Dallas just told me last month that she wanted to lick my eyeballs. Weirdly enough I totally said "sure...go ahead". And no, she didn't end up doing it.

um.. 07-25-2010 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 26175)
That's awesome! Dallas just told me last month that she wanted to lick my eyeballs. Weirdly enough I totally said "sure...go ahead". And no, she didn't end up doing it.

lolzzzzzzz :eek::eek:

BenLuvsJessy 07-31-2010 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 26175)

lol @ the wisconsin comment.

:eek: wow thanks for liking my idea Danielle, when can we get started?!? :D

Haha, you do have gorgeous eyeballs and eyelashes though. i can see where someone might be turned on to them. To me your eyes are amazing. :)

npquynguyen 10-17-2010 10:13 AM

:D i want to love you

Index-of-Beauty Ben 10-21-2010 06:20 AM

My date.

I've been married and divorced, had cancer already at the age of 27 so I'm a no-frills, no-bs kind of guy.

However, if given the opportunity to take the lovely Danielle on a date, since we've already had a wonderful interview...Here's what I'd do.

First, I'd take her to the best little pizza joint around here in the world. You can order pizza by the slice and pitchers of cold beer or soda. There's usually something silly on the one television in the dive. The old Italian lady behind the counter is rude to everybody, and it's tiny and cramped. You can really barely sit too far away from one another to conversate. It's a dive but it has charm and some of the best thin-crust pizza in the world.

After a good meal, I'm all about either going to hear a good live band - local or not or, with my inner-dudeness abiding, I'd like to go bowling. It's nerdy. The shoes smell funny. It's fun. You can bust your butt, etc. Plus, you can be a little competitive if you want.

Finally, since I live in the country, I know some pretty great places to just go and stare up at stars and listen to the quiet. I've had some pretty crappy times of late. Sitting on the hood of a car and just wondering what the hell everything is all about sometimes has a nice calm feeling to it. The one place in particular I'm thinking of overlooks a little creek. It's a great place to pull up the car, get out on the hood, drink a bottle of wine and turn back the key in the car and listen to the radio. I'm a sap like that.

Plus, I'm a gentleman. I never ask for sex on a first date. :p

danielle_ftv 10-21-2010 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Index-of-Beauty Ben (Post 28373)
I've been married and divorced, had cancer already at the age of 27 so I'm a no-frills, no-bs kind of guy.

However, if given the opportunity to take the lovely Danielle on a date, since we've already had a wonderful interview...Here's what I'd do.

First, I'd take her to the best little pizza joint around here in the world. You can order pizza by the slice and pitchers of cold beer or soda. There's usually something silly on the one television in the dive. The old Italian lady behind the counter is rude to everybody, and it's tiny and cramped. You can really barely sit too far away from one another to conversate. It's a dive but it has charm and some of the best thin-crust pizza in the world.

After a good meal, I'm all about either going to hear a good live band - local or not or, with my inner-dudeness abiding, I'd like to go bowling. It's nerdy. The shoes smell funny. It's fun. You can bust your ***, etc. Plus, you can be a little competitive if you want.

Finally, since I live in the country, I know some pretty great places to just go and stare up at stars and listen to the quiet. I've had some pretty crappy times of late. Sitting on the hood of a car and just wondering what the hell everything is all about sometimes has a nice calm feeling to it. The one place in particular I'm thinking of overlooks a little creek. It's a great place to pull up the car, get out on the hood, drink a bottle of wine and turn back the key in the car and listen to the radio. I'm a sap like that.

Plus, I'm a gentleman. I never ask for sex on a first date. :p

That sounds like an awesome date. I will have to take you up on that if/when I get to Illinois.

Robert 10-21-2010 11:57 AM

I think I'd just like to talk to her and get to know her, she's read a lot of my favorite fantasy books, and we could probably have some good discussions about those. Then if she was willing, I'd like to try taking some photos and videos of her, even though I'm not a professional photographer, just see if what it was like and whether mine would be OK or it really takes a pro like FTV Rob to make her look her best.

Index-of-Beauty Ben 10-21-2010 02:30 PM

If you ever want to do a shoot in the snow, come to Illinois in about a month or so...

danielle_ftv 10-21-2010 07:14 PM

I'm always down to shoot with other people. I really want to shoot in the snow too. I told Rob that I wanted to last year but we never did do it.

Zamdrist 10-25-2010 04:15 AM

There is a wonderful little neighborhood nearby where I live in Minneapolis called Linden Hills. It's nestled between two lakes and boasts several coffee shops, bookstores and a Sebastian Joe's ice cream parlor We could partake of those venues and later grab some take out Chinese, hang out at my place and watch a movie. Perhaps play some Chinese Checkers. Heh. You know :D:cool:

danielle_ftv 10-25-2010 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zamdrist (Post 28458)
There is a wonderful little neighborhood nearby where I live in Minneapolis called Linden Hills. It's nestled between two lakes and boasts several coffee shops, bookstores and a Sebastian Joe's ice cream parlor We could partake of those venues and later grab some take out Chinese, hang out at my place and watch a movie. Perhaps play some Chinese Checkers. Heh. You know :D:cool:

I don't even remember the last time I played Chinese Checkers lol. I always love going to bookstores.

augforce 11-07-2010 01:21 AM

Some things I'd like to do on a date with Danielle would be to take her to a concert of a band she's not familiar with (love introducing people to new music), volunteer a day at a local shelter walking the homeless pets, have her help me shop (I'm neurotic when it comes to picking out clothes for myself), maybe take in a burlesque show, or (and what's a response to a question like this without the cheese) simply do whatever she wanted to do because being on a date with her would be all I need :rolleyes:

danielle_ftv 11-07-2010 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by augforce (Post 28765)
Some things I'd like to do on a date with Danielle would be to take her to a concert of a band she's not familiar with (love introducing people to new music), volunteer a day at a local shelter walking the homeless pets, have her help me shop (I'm neurotic when it comes to picking out clothes for myself), maybe take in a burlesque show, or (and what's a response to a question like this without the cheese) simply do whatever she wanted to do because being on a date with her would be all I need :rolleyes:

I've never been to a burlesque show before so that would be really fun. I'm always trying to talk my friends into volunteering once a month (anymore than that would be pushing it).

augforce 11-07-2010 10:24 PM

Burlesque shows are great...a big turn-on. We have a place in St Louis called Stray Rescue that I go to at least once a month...

shakoor1 11-13-2010 05:41 PM

sha

i like u Danielle you so much and love u. You are so sweet and beautifull and ver sexy in the world . You are very soft and i like u very much please at once send me your message to me to my this email : Email link removed by Moderator. Do not post personal information on this open forum message board

Bandel 11-16-2010 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 22490)
Oooo...I like this thread! Definitely am interested in reading everyones answers.

In fact, I'd be very happy Shahu you read what you Soketbh Daniel:
So Sue Ofal with you all this:
1 / will hold your hand and beautiful walking in the streets of Egypt's beautiful.
2 / We will go to the pyramids.
3 / will Nzh to Castle Mohammed Ali.
4 / you will find our boat ride the river Egypt Alnilvi
5 / At the end of Almtaav will warm kiss kiss full of romance out of sex.

Bandel

danielle_ftv 11-16-2010 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bandel (Post 28978)
In fact, I'd be very happy Shahu you read what you Soketbh Daniel:
So Sue Ofal with you all this:
1 / will hold your hand and beautiful walking in the streets of Egypt's beautiful.
2 / We will go to the pyramids.
3 / will Nzh to Castle Mohammed Ali.
4 / you will find our boat ride the river Egypt Alnilvi
5 / At the end of Almtaav will warm kiss kiss full of romance out of sex.

Bandel

I've always wanted to visit Egypt and see the pyramids. I think that would be an amazing experience.

Bandel 11-16-2010 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 28984)
I've always wanted to visit Egypt and see the pyramids. I think that would be an amazing experience.

Something I am really happy to say reminded .. I wish you visit the Pharaonic monuments beautiful.
Those high-rise buildings .. But more than that you will be a happy and will creep into your heart smile irritate him and make him the happiest of hearts.