FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   Danielle Chat (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Danielle's V-Journal (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3708)

Enigma 11-13-2011 01:07 AM

Danielle's V-Journal

So guys, whats your thoughts on the new way Danielle's new style of doing her Journal's, I love them so much better than reading a post, plus it's one more thing to watch from her.

I must give a hats off to Danielle, cos I would never have thought about doing Journal's in that way, tumbs up :p

danielle_ftv 11-13-2011 02:40 AM

Why thank you. I'm not sure why I decided to do it like that. I think it was just time to mix things up a bit. Glad you like it.

Geezer 11-13-2011 08:16 PM

Huh? The journal is different? I haven't seen the new format yet. Guess I need to sign on more often?:D

Anoree 11-13-2011 09:08 PM

I like the video journal.
I thought that was what the video logs were originally intended for, but hey, it's more to watch from Danielle, like Enigma said. How could I not like it? :cool:

danielle_ftv 11-13-2011 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anoree (Post 35529)
I like the video journal.
I thought that was what the video logs were originally intended for, but hey, it's more to watch from Danielle, like Enigma said. How could I not like it? :cool:

The video logs were meant to be for members to ask me questions...not so much for me talking about what's going on.

Anoree 11-13-2011 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 35530)
The video logs were meant to be for members to ask me questions...not so much for me talking about what's going on.

I thought of D002, D004, D005, D010 ... but those were made before you started the Journal thread.

Anyways, we appreciate your video journal very much. I hope there are many more to come. Thank you for posting them.

Enigma 11-14-2011 06:07 PM

As I have said I really do like them, the only down side I can see it time it takes to make them, I am guessing it takes longer to make a video than type them.

danielle_ftv 11-15-2011 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enigma (Post 35538)
As I have said I really do like them, the only down side I can see it time it takes to make them, I am guessing it takes longer to make a video than type them.

It definitely does...but it's still fun to make them (well so far).

Geezer 11-16-2011 11:22 PM

I always enjoyed printing the journals and reading them at my leisure. While it's nice to see Danielle talking, I don't have a hard copy to read or save now.:(

danielle_ftv 11-17-2011 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geezer (Post 35546)
I always enjoyed printing the journals and reading them at my leisure. While it's nice to see Danielle talking, I don't have a hard copy to read or save now.:(

I'm not going to do all of them in video form. I just wanted to do something different on my website...I was getting a bit "antsy" with it.