FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   Danielle Chat (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Photoset 125: Zeba, Paige and Lidia meet Danielle (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=472)

Anoree 02-28-2009 09:53 PM

Photoset 125: Zeba, Paige and Lidia meet Danielle

It's another great photoset, actually a compilation of three. Some of the photos I think I've seen before, others (the most) are brand new. I really like them.

http://danielleftv.com/forum/picture...&pictureid=678

Geezer 02-28-2009 11:47 PM

NICE JOB Anoree! It's beautiful!!!:D

Raymond (Studio6Girls) 03-01-2009 03:47 AM

Is Zeba coming back for another shoot? She has shorter hair in this pic then in her original FTV shoot.

Anoree 03-01-2009 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raymond (Studio6Girls) (Post 8809)
Is Zeba coming back for another shoot? She has shorter hair in this pic then in her original FTV shoot.

On FTVGirls Sneek Peek page is a Rumours line. It states "FTV's Zeba Returns? Yes"

grande351 03-01-2009 05:10 AM

I agree Anoree! There are some great photos in this set. This one is particualrly hot!!

http://danielleftv.com/forum/picture...&pictureid=679

brandondavidS 03-01-2009 06:41 AM

brandonluvsdanielle

That photo of the nipple is beautiful danielle i wish i could help!:):p:cool:

ugo 03-01-2009 08:29 AM

Ummm,....Anoree:p

Do you have made excite me from that beautiful photoshop very erotic.:eek:;)

Lovely Danielle and Zeba !!!!!

Geezer 03-01-2009 04:40 PM

Where can I apply for a job as someone's tongue?:cool:

danielle_ftv 03-01-2009 06:24 PM

LOL...I've always thought I look retarded with my tongue stuck out. Sad thing is most girls make that look really erotic....maybe my tongue is just to thick :D. BTW love the picture Anoree.

Geezer 03-01-2009 06:29 PM

Your Tongue

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 8830)
LOL...I've always thought I look retarded with my tongue stuck out. Sad thing is most girls make that look really erotic....maybe my tongue is just to thick :D. BTW love the picture Anoree.

I think everyone on this site will agree your tongue is PERFECT!:D And, I bet every man, and many women, in the world wishes they could change places with you in that photo!:rolleyes:

CK1 03-01-2009 06:40 PM

nothing you do looks retarted.

the Dutch mountains 03-01-2009 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geezer (Post 8832)
I bet every man, and many women, in the world wishes they could change places with you in that photo!:rolleyes:

Actually I would switch places with that breast... That way she would be licking me... :rolleyes: :D

And to be honest: This last update was less in my taste. But then again it's only a matter of personal taste, and I prefer the more glamorous styled pictures... This update has more of the candid style pictures.

grande351 03-01-2009 08:42 PM

Quote:

Come on Danielle, there's nothing wrong with your tongue! And besides, it's not the size, it's how you use it! :D

ugo 03-01-2009 09:28 PM

Quote:

Your tongue is something romantic feminine pleasure of my sweet dreams, Friend Danielle.:o:o

eastbill 03-01-2009 09:52 PM

oh danielle... your tongue is nice.

lovley 03-01-2009 10:31 PM

Quote:

trust me, your looks are flawless in my eyes. Even when you do goofy looks :p

Violet 03-01-2009 11:41 PM

Sexy

Hey I want in on the girl/ girl action, this is Violet from FTV can I join all you girls for some fun!!!!!

grande351 03-01-2009 11:56 PM

Wow, The one and only Violet!!!

I'm honored to be the first to welcome you to the forum! :) Thanks for joining us.

Violet 03-02-2009 12:05 AM

Well Thank you for Welcoming me. Its my Pleasure to join in. I didn't know I was able to until Geezer emailed me the link. Everything looks Great Rob. I miss you Congrats on Danielle and you. Hey would you like to have a three some.:p

grande351 03-02-2009 12:12 AM

It's my pleasure to do it!
Have you seen the thread about you? http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107

Quote:

Originally Posted by Violet (Post 8849)
Well Thank you for Welcoming me. Its my Pleasure to join in. I didn't know I was able to until Geezer emailed me the link. Everything looks Great Rob. I miss you Congrats on Danielle and you. Hey would you like to have a three some.:p

Geezer 03-02-2009 12:54 AM

Welcome Violet

Quote:

Hey Violet! :)It was MY pleasure to point you in the right direction. Now, the sooner you join in the girlie fun...the better! Welcome to the Forum. You missed Danielle's web cam show this afternoon and, wow, was it HOT! Even if she did have a cold.

Don't be a stranger here, now!:D:D

Violet 03-02-2009 01:12 AM

Danielle is VERY HOT and this Forum thing is way cool of course I will be stopping by. I love looking at hot babes too and now I can talk to all of you, like way cool.

ugo 03-02-2009 07:40 AM

Violet, you're really you?:confused:

Geezer 03-02-2009 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ugo (Post 8860)
Violet, you're really you?:confused:

Yes, Ugo, it is the REAL "Violet." She has come back to keep us company on D's forum.:D

ugo 03-02-2009 08:12 AM

Oh dear and lovely Violet!:eek: ( if I am not mistaken).

It's really a great pleasure to remind you sweet Violet.:)

I remember you from that famous video of you 4 blonde woman at webmaster 2005 with Alison, Lia and Fiona.

I started with my love for Alison. And I have seen all the videos of Alison. And I also discovered that video where Alison was still at the beginning.

But also I saw you, Violet very nice and erotic. You have a beautiful smile.
I hope to do some good to you also photoshop. But I have to find your photos.

danielle_ftv 03-02-2009 07:55 PM

Quote:

LOL....a threesome with Rob...ewwww. With you on the other hand :D

geolarson2 03-02-2009 08:46 PM

Quote:

For what its worth it reminds me of a b&w photo, I think taken by Farber called "Pinch" where one woman is simply pinching another woman's nipple (very erotic!), but this one of you is even hotter, and no way you look retarded, Ms D. What an image! The only image I can offer in response that would describe my impression is one of me biting the palm of my hand as I look with a lust-filled heart at that scene! Ay Caramba!! :eek:

YetAnotherDave 03-03-2009 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anoree (Post 8793)
It's another great photoset, actually a compilation of three. Some of the photos I think I've seen before, others (the most) are brand new. I really like them.

Actually I'm sure they are from sets still to come on FTV although no doubt some stuff will only be on this site which will be nice. :)

Very nice Photoshop Anoree btw. :D

I sure I recognise Paige but just cannot place her: maybe it's someone very similar though. If I was gonna be critical, which I am, I think her eyebrows are way too heavy.

Rob, you obviously came across the Photographer's nightmare in that set: mirrors !! :o

Lidia has nipples to die for and you obviously like them too Danielle, and no your tongue IS just fine like the others have said. However I think the "trail" from nipple to tongue somehow makes it even more sensuous in the Paige photo.