FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   Danielle Chat (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Question about YouTube (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4001)

jimbeebe@cox.net 02-10-2021 08:32 PM

Question about YouTube

Danielle I watch all of your YouTube videos. Tell me what kind of questions can I ask you so you will address them on YouTube. I really like to know your first name too. Hope you read this thread. I hope you don’t mind me asking. Love you lots :)

wabbit 05-05-2021 01:18 AM

Jim, are you referring to her vlogs as the YouTube videos? Or are you watching her vlogs on actual YouTube channels? I've only seen Danielle post new content here. I have also seen a YouTube channel regularly repost her vlogs for their own monetization. To the best of my knowledge, she's only on this site and Twitter.

danielle_ftv 06-02-2021 10:22 PM

One of my fans pointed out to me that someone has been posting my video logs on Youtube. I haven't been too bothered by it since I figure it might bring in some new members. I will definitely have those videos removed if the videos/channel is monetized (I think that's the correct term for it).

danielle_ftv 06-02-2021 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wabbit (Post 38905)
Jim, are you referring to her vlogs as the YouTube videos? Or are you watching her vlogs on actual YouTube channels? I've only seen Danielle post new content here. I have also seen a YouTube channel regularly repost her vlogs for their own monetization. To the best of my knowledge, she's only on this site and Twitter.

Do we know if the videos are monetized? I thought that as long as they don't have ads then they aren't monetized. I could be completely wrong here since I don't know much about how Youtube handles monetized videos/channels.

wabbit 06-03-2021 01:09 AM

Hi Danielle

It was I who originally dropped you the heads-up on the monetization. The videos are monetized. Some clips have more obvious advertising than others though. The same is true for a second YT channel I recently found. From the looks of the header style, it appears to be the same person double-monetizing your content.

RonTheLogician 06-11-2021 09:28 AM

Making money from your vlogs

Hey Dani,

If indeed some usurper has purloined your content (e.g. vlogs) and posted it on YouTube to make money from ads, why not try asking YouTube if they can simply move this content into a YouTube account you control, complete with the ads and their associated revenue stream?

Best,
RtL

wabbit 06-17-2021 12:51 AM

Love your verbiage Ron. Great idea should she be so inclined. Shame I didn't think of that first.

Rebecca62 06-25-2021 11:14 PM

That is where I saw you first was on you tube..just recently,and yes there are ads..I do not think they are monetizing on it.I must say,that is when I decided to Google you and found this site..I am in awe of your talent and beauty..most of all your candidates in vlogs!