FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   Danielle Chat (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Why danielle is also called genevieve? (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1194)

LOVERXXL 02-11-2010 09:43 PM

Why danielle is also called genevieve?

Yes people! I´ve found some websites about our dear Danielle in which she is the Babe Genevieve. By the way, there is a video about that and ITS JUST AMAZING. CONGRATULATIONS DANIELLE (or whatever your names is, that's what i want to find out lol)

So, somebody who knows the truth...TELL ME: What's her real name, and why was she called Genevieve on that Shoots?

bye bye

Link Removed by Moderator.

There was the website

grande351 02-11-2010 09:53 PM

Genevieve was a name she used when first starting out. She changed her name to Danielle when she first appeared on FTV and she's been Danielle even since. Amateur Allure is (I believe) the only place you'll find her as Genevieve.
I don't speak for Danielle, but I seriously doubt she'd want everyone to know what her real name is.

captnjack 02-11-2010 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOVERXXL (Post 20202)
Yes people! I´ve found some websites about our dear Danielle in which she is the Babe Genevieve. By the way, there is a video about that and ITS JUST AMAZING. CONGRATULATIONS DANIELLE (or whatever your names is, that's what i want to find out lol)

So, somebody who knows the truth...TELL ME: What's her real name, and why was she called Genevieve on that Shoots?

bye bye

There was the website

This is old news...

LOVERXXL 02-11-2010 10:08 PM

i know its old news but i just wanted to know why she changed her name!
Tnx 4 grande!!! he seems to be more kind than ohter;)

Enigma 02-11-2010 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOVERXXL (Post 20206)
i know its old news but i just wanted to know why she changed her name!
Tnx 4 grande!!! he seems to be more kind than ohter;)

It is just a "Stage" name, I think Danielle used it for added security, better not having the whole world knowing your name so to speak.

I don't think it really matter what her real name is really IMO, just that she is good at what she dose, and as you can see she is, so she can call her self "Bambololiypop" for all I care lol

LOVERXXL 02-11-2010 10:35 PM

hahaah that's OK enigma. IMO i also think name is just importantless in this case

In fact when i was watching the pics of "genevieve" i was as much excited as i was when i saw "danielle's" ones LOL!!

tnx 4 answer;)

danielle_ftv 02-12-2010 02:45 AM

Yep...the only names I have gone by are Genevieve (Genni) and Danielle. And maybe my name is Genevieve or Danielle.

danielle_ftv 02-12-2010 02:46 AM

BTW LoverXXL....thanks for the compliments on the AA video. I very much enjoyed making it (though I enjoy making every video...especially when it involves another person.)

Locutus 02-12-2010 02:35 PM

Yeah i saw the video too some time ago. My first though was, wow she looks quite like Danielle, haha...Yeah silly me. Took some research on the net to get me sure. Yet i still think you look somewhat different there. But you developed to the better i think. I like your natural look. At that shot it looked like you had much makeup on - im not much into all that.

So ok, that thread somehow answers my question i asked in the question thread where i asked about what artist name you'd pick. Didnt thought Danielle might be already an artist name - it fits so well to you :) Well maybe just pick another artist name then ;)

LOVERXXL 02-12-2010 03:06 PM

No danielle, tnx to you for having made the video really! It was the only one ive seen u "in action" with a boy, and it was a real hot action to see believe me:D!! U made it very very well!

BTW, have u made anything else with boys? IM NOT SAYING U MAKE IT BAD WITH GIRLS!! I really enjoy the way you are with them :)

WhyYou 02-12-2010 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOVERXXL (Post 20250)
No danielle, tnx to you for having made the video really! It was the only one ive seen u "in action" with a boy, and it was a real hot action to see believe me:D!! U made it very very well!

BTW, have u made anything else with boys? IM NOT SAYING U MAKE IT BAD WITH GIRLS!! I really enjoy the way you are with them :)

You should join Danielle's premium area. She has just started posting hardcore pictures and videos.

LOVERXXL 02-12-2010 03:58 PM

And how can i do that admin?

Anoree 02-12-2010 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOVERXXL (Post 20262)

Go to Danielle's main site here, click on any picture and then click on "Sign Up!" on the left side.
When you went through the payment process you're ready to view the goodies. :)

MISSY 02-12-2010 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 20228)
Yep...the only names I have gone by are Genevieve (Genni) and Danielle. And maybe my name is Genevieve or Danielle.

Keep them wondering. LOL :p

YetAnotherDave 02-14-2010 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 20228)

Or maybe it's something different alltogether !!! ;) :D :rolleyes:

FTVfanatic 02-14-2010 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOVERXXL (Post 20262)

Nothing personal here, but I wonder how someone finds his/her way here on Danielle's forum but still has to ask how to join the site?

Isn't the address for the main site pretty obvious? Or maybe there should be an obvious link on this forum directly to Danielle's main page. I mean, clicking on the big banner pic at the very top of this page takes you to where? Here, back to the forum main page:
http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php

Who needs a link to forum main page when you are here already? Would it make any sense to make the large "My Forum" pic (or part of it) on the top of the page link to Danielle's site:
http://www.danielleftv.com/welcome.html

That way anyone who got on this forum by luck or lost here, would find the actual website more easily.

Anoree 02-14-2010 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FTVfanatic (Post 20346)
Or maybe there should be an obvious link on this forum directly to Danielle's main page.

There already IS a link back to Danielle's main site on every forum page.
At the bottom right of every page is a link named "FTV Girls Danielle" which brings you back to www.danielleftv.com.

Quote:

Who needs a link to forum main page when you are here already? Would it make any sense to make the large "My Forum" pic (or part of it) on the top of the page link to Danielle's site:
http://www.danielleftv.com/welcome.html
The right side of that pic should keep pointing back to the forum entrance, I think. The site logo Danielle FTV on the left would be a good spot to point back to the main site.

FTVfanatic 02-14-2010 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anoree (Post 20350)

Sorry. Didn't see it. I have never scrolled the screen to the very bottom. LOL. :o

Quote:

The right side of that pic should keep pointing back to the forum entrance, I think. The site logo Danielle FTV on the left would be a good spot to point back to the main site.

Now, that's what I'm talking about. I fully agree. It's important that someone who ends up to this forum finds it EASY to access DanielleFTV main site and join it. It's always a lost sale/lost membership if a potential member gets confused. There should be some kind of nifty solution for these "lost lambs" who somehow find their way on this forum, but end up asking where's the actual content. Better give them a 'join now' -button or at least easily visible link to the main page.

That's just something for Danielle and Rob to consider.

DWM222 02-15-2010 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YetAnotherDave (Post 20331)
Or maybe it's something different alltogether !!! ;) :D :rolleyes:

I'm guessing..Buffy..or maybe Lucinda..:D

danielle_ftv 02-16-2010 10:13 PM

Quote:

At the bottom right of every page is a link named "FTV Girls Danielle" which brings you back to www.danielleftv.com.

I really don't know how to change it. I've talked about this several times before with Rob. I shall talk to him about it again of course...maybe we can finally change it.

eastbill 02-19-2010 01:23 AM

By what ever name... She is a beauty beyond compare. A vision of true loveliness. A dream to cherish, a rival of aphrodite for sure.