FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   Danielle Chat (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Update Vote #2 (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=183)

danielle_ftv 10-13-2008 11:06 PM

Update Vote #2

Continuation of Update Vote #1

grande351 10-14-2008 02:54 AM

No make-up (you don't need it anyway :))
And definitely the shower scene (Make sure it has a clear glass door! ;))

ask 10-14-2008 02:48 PM

Wow....little option but so much choice.........

Geezer 10-14-2008 03:43 PM

Things to do!

Not sure, Danielle, why you are giving us these options when, in fact, you could incorporate several of them into one shoot. Just do a Daily Documentary in which you (1) don't wear makeup, (2) you take a shower (no makeup needed), (3) get waxed, and (4) and cook something naked. There, problem solved.:D

Plankton 10-14-2008 04:17 PM

I would like to add a request. I have this thing about really hard nipples. There is nothing better than licking a really hard nipple. Can you do a video/pictoral using any of the suggestions in the lists but make it kind of cold so that your nipples are hard? The obvious candidates are the Shower Scene or the Skinny Dip, but any of them would be awesome.

Thanks to you and Rob for giving us this great website for free!

Demerswitch 10-14-2008 05:12 PM

The shower most definately. And if you could start it with a white wifebeater, then get it wet, even better. :)

WhyYou 10-14-2008 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demerswitch (Post 2478)
The shower most definately. And if you could start it with a white wifebeater, then get it wet, even better. :)

What do you mean by "a white wifebeater"?

Plankton 10-14-2008 06:02 PM

That is a slang term for those skin tight white t-shirts that many rednecks wear, thus the term "wife-beater".

mart 10-14-2008 06:48 PM

Cooking. I wanna see her making more mess in the kitchen.:D
( Like in Clothing vote-2):D

WhyYou 10-14-2008 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plankton (Post 2481)
That is a slang term for those skin tight white t-shirts that many rednecks wear, thus the term "wife-beater".

Thanks for the explanation, I was thinking it was something bad...lol. :D

LeoRex 10-14-2008 11:04 PM

Definately would love to see a Danielle documentary day - not only am I sure that Danielle make it extremely interesting and of course, sexy, but my favorite part of FTV is seeing the ladies as themselves - also, would serve as a very good introduction to the first time visitor to the site - someone who may not be a big message board poster would have the opportunity to find out what a gracious lady and hostess that Danielle is. Also, can never go wrong with a very good shower scene, yes it has been done by everyone, but I am sure that Danielle and Rob would make it unique!

Max 10-15-2008 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grande351 (Post 2436)
No make-up (you don't need it anyway :))
And definitely the shower scene (Make sure it has a clear glass door! ;))

I agree. You look really pretty naturally, and you don't need makeup. Personally, I think you look better without it.

eastbill 10-15-2008 02:13 AM

yes nothing can improve on perfection.

rolandito 10-15-2008 09:16 AM

As Max, I would see Danielle without makeup and in a shower scene

lora 10-15-2008 10:28 AM

Shower Scene + brazilian wax

for the shower scene make sure u shampoo and the camera should be in the bathroom

Geezer 10-15-2008 04:52 PM

waxing

In the voting, a "professional waxing" only has FOUR votes. But... I see Lora agrees with me.... you MUST DO a Brazilian Waxing! Every last pube, *** hair, and in between.

A young lady friend of mine got this done before a trip to Cabo recently. She couldn't believe she was on all fours with some stranger yanking hairs from around her butt hole.:eek:

lora 10-16-2008 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geezer (Post 2554)
In the voting, a "professional waxing" only has FOUR votes. But... I see Lora agrees with me.... you MUST DO a Brazilian Waxing! Every last pube, *** hair, and in between.

A young lady friend of mine got this done before a trip to Cabo recently. She couldn't believe she was on all fours with some stranger yanking hairs from around her butt hole.:eek:

plus shower scene with that

Geezer 10-16-2008 03:34 PM

shower

Lora keeps asking for a "shower scene" so I just went over to Danielle's update on FTV thinking she's already done one. To my surprise, she did some kinky stuff with bottles and spectulums but.... NO shower scene. So, now, it's important to your fan base that you hop in the shower immediately. But, to satisfy Lora and I, get waxed first. :D

danielle_ftv 10-16-2008 07:49 PM

I've gotten waxed many times before...but I'm not sure how the waxing person will take to it being filmed?

Geezer 10-16-2008 08:04 PM

waxing

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 2631)
I've gotten waxed many times before...but I'm not sure how the waxing person will take to it being filmed?

There will always be someone willing to be on film - so to speak. And, it must be possible for your cooter to be waxed without ever showing the waxing person's face.:rolleyes:

Wok 10-17-2008 04:23 AM

way to take an economist's point of view on the matter

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geezer (Post 2467)
Not sure, Danielle, why you are giving us these options when, in fact, you could incorporate several of them into one shoot. Just do a Daily Documentary in which you (1) don't wear makeup, (2) you take a shower (no makeup needed), (3) get waxed, and (4) and cook something naked. There, problem solved.:D

BEST IDEA EVERRR ... *whoa dude, no need to shout*

ask 10-17-2008 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 2631)

I saw waxing video in other site....I think they wouldn't mind.

Marc79 10-18-2008 09:15 PM

shower, definitely shower

Robertoverde 10-19-2008 12:31 AM

Anything Danielle does is fine, but I voted just for the chance at seeing her all wet. :)

YetAnotherDave 10-20-2008 12:59 AM

Well seeing as how I suggested it on another thread, it HAS to be DOCUMENTARY DAY but if you can slip in a WAX somewhere during the day, who am I to protest. Even a shower, or cooking - heck putting them alltogether and you would have a DOCUMENTARY DAY !! :D