FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   Danielle Chat (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Mile High Club 3 some (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3716)

e83sOHpFYv 12-02-2011 05:52 PM

Mile High Club 3 some

Danielle,

Just saw this on your Twitter page "Just joined the mile high club with a man and woman...score!!!"

How about some juicy details, or maybe how this came together?

Please. :)

e83 :eek:

danielle_ftv 12-03-2011 05:29 PM

I had some friends that were interested in joining the mile high club. They rented a private jet in order to do it and invited me to join them. Of course I was going to take them up on that offer. I was a bit worried though because I originally thought that there wasn't a door on the cockpit and that the pilot and co-pilot would be able to see everything (which really...who cares...I'm sure they've seen it all)...but fortunately they shut the door as soon as we got up in the air. I ended up fooling around with the girl more than I did with the guy. It was a lot of fun and I am glad to say that I am officially a member of the mile high club...with a man and a woman. Now how many people can say that?! :D

P.S. I should have taken some pictures :(

grande351 12-03-2011 10:43 PM

You have an quite an interesting life Danielle! Simply amazing.

.....and YES, next time take pictures!!!! :D

danielle_ftv 12-04-2011 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grande351 (Post 35632)
You have an quite an interesting life Danielle! Simply amazing.

.....and YES, next time take pictures!!!! :D

I actually really do...though most of it is spent reading lol.

STAR 12-04-2011 06:29 AM

Wow! That is way hot!!! I hope you hit some turbulence too! What a riot that must have been! Congratulations! Yeah Baby! You go! :D

danielle_ftv 12-04-2011 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STAR (Post 35634)
Wow! That is way hot!!! I hope you hit some turbulence too! What a riot that must have been! Congratulations! Yeah Baby! You go! :D

We did hit turbulence....which caused my red wine to spill all over my jeans, my purse, and the floor.

STAR 12-04-2011 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 35640)
We did hit turbulence....which caused my red wine to spill all over my jeans, my purse, and the floor.

Oooo great. Now I have to figure out why that gave me an erection. :p

Max 12-05-2011 04:26 AM

I seriously envy that guy....Even though I don't know what the other woman looked like, unless she was like 60 years old, or weighed like 400 pounds, that dude is one lucky S.O.B.

danielle_ftv 12-05-2011 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Max (Post 35649)
I seriously envy that guy....Even though I don't know what the other woman looked like, unless she was like 60 years old, or weighed like 400 pounds, that dude is one lucky S.O.B.

She is definitely hot.