FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Where are you guys? (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=274)

voncroy10 11-19-2008 03:15 PM

Where are you guys?

since Danielle went to texas the forum went inactive....whats the problem?
did you guys go to texas too?

FTVGirls_Rob 11-19-2008 03:27 PM

I'm here at least twice every day lol. Busy editing and building her site offline.

mart 11-19-2008 06:44 PM

Well i'm here. Even without a car lol.:D

Anoree 11-19-2008 06:51 PM

I'm here at least twice a day, too, though not working on Danielle's site. ;)

I miss her right from the start of her journey. I'm thinking about sponsoring Danielle a mobile internet connection, if she would like to use it with her laptop. Wouldn't it be nice, could she enter a journal entry right after a shot, or on her vacation?

Such a connection can be blessing and curse, though. I think she deserves to have some time off of us.

Geezer 11-19-2008 07:10 PM

It's so dead here

Quote:

Originally Posted by voncroy10 (Post 4230)
since Danielle went to texas the forum went inactive....whats the problem?
did you guys go to texas too?

I noticed the same thing. At least twice a day, I log on and do a search for new messages. USUALLY, there are many but, since D left, there MIGHT BE one or two new posts. I guess it really IS "all about Danielle.":D

mart 11-19-2008 07:19 PM

It was similar on Alisonangels forum. She'd be away for awhile and then the posts would drop. But then it's problably normal for all webgirl forums. After all that's why we join forums to chat to the girl and members second.:)

MISSY 11-19-2008 08:14 PM

Tigger and the guys are still out training, they wont be back till tomarow morning.

WhyYou 11-19-2008 10:04 PM

I'm always here, greeting new members, policing the message board, watching out for bad guys...ya know...cop stuff...lol! :D

eastbill 11-19-2008 10:39 PM

i stop in twice a day also.... guess we are all awaiting the one and only Danielles return.

grande351 11-20-2008 12:25 AM

I check the board a few times a day, usually in the morning before I leave for work and then again at night.

I've noticed the same thing as you guys, the posts drop way off when "our girl" is out of town. Of course, that really shouldn't surprise anyone.

I hope Danielle is having a great time with her family in Texas, and I look forward to her return next week. :)

grande351 11-20-2008 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FTVGirls_Rob (Post 4231)
I'm here at least twice every day lol. Busy editing and building her site offline.

Rob, do you have a launch date set for Danielle's new site?

Texasdrake 11-20-2008 12:39 AM

Heck I live in Texas. :) she probably be in the neighborhood..too bad she doesn't have my cell number at least she can call to say hi. (LOL)
But then again I've been going to the clinic alot due to the accident last week.

Geezer 11-20-2008 01:38 AM

Is Danielle gone?

I'm actually surprised the posts have dropped off since D left for Texas. If someone read ALL the posts in all the threads, they would find many things that don't concern D at all.

For example, when Tigger got hurt, it had NOTHING to do with Danielle. Same with practically everything under the FTV Chat section. And, what about Ugo's puzzles and the Games discussion?

Yep, turns out, Danielle is only a part of this site.

WhyYou 11-20-2008 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geezer (Post 4252)
I'm actually surprised the posts have dropped off since D left for Texas. If someone read ALL the posts in all the threads, they would find many things that don't concern D at all.

For example, when Tigger got hurt, it had NOTHING to do with Danielle. Same with practically everything under the FTV Chat section. And, what about Ugo's puzzles and the Games discussion?

Yep, turns out, Danielle is only a part of this site.

There are regular posters (like the group that's posting in this thread) that will post at any time. But there are a lot of members that only will post when Danielle is here so when she's away the frequency of posts will go down. The regulars are still posting but it won't look as active as it usually does.

MISSY 11-20-2008 02:20 AM

Jeromy just called me the guys just got back to base, they have to put up there gear and they will be to the motel. Tigger is fine he did varry good they are all just varry tired.

ugo 11-20-2008 06:46 AM

I imagined that the forum was "extinguishing".
I was not well.
There are ugly moments my life.
Nth quarrel with some colleague, and has thrown me different fists. They lifts the hand, damnation!!!!!
I have vomited a lot. Then cause my mother's problems, I didn't succeed to do alone.
I was angry!!!!
And yesterday I have attached that colleague that has struck me. And I have made nth report to the Manager.
I didn't want to post nothing. Don't disturb the forum and you (as had happened to the site of Alison).
But I have seen this thread of Voncroy10. And I have wanted to explain my absence. I ask for forgiveness WhyYou if still I have wanted to discharge of my problems.
Still now I have problems of vomits. I am very kind and sensitive. I don't succeed in changing job. Is a job that I like of what I have. But I have found wicked people and without heart.

tigger 11-20-2008 02:46 PM

Im back. I have bin out on a training excersize since monday, i see missy has kept you all informed.i hurt in places i didnt know i had mussles. But i survived. Do it all over again in 3 months. I am going to try to be in bettter shape the next go around.

FTVGirls_Rob 11-20-2008 04:34 PM

well I'm going to create a new danielle thread called 'picture of the day', where I'll post a new pic every day from her upcoming members area.

FF180 11-20-2008 04:53 PM

I am here

I am here when I am not working or out looking for a new job...... :D

T-bone Thomas 11-20-2008 07:22 PM

When I have time I check the board once a day. Normally at the evening when I’m online with my home pc. I think its normal that the number of posts vary. Gives me a chance to catch up with old threads. As long as sheriff WhyYou watches out for the bad boys and Rob comes up with new ideas and pictures I’m happy with it.
BTW, who’s Danielle? :)

laranger 11-20-2008 08:25 PM

I am here on and off each and every day. This week I have been doing a lot of cooking and freezing, getting ready for the cold weather.

captnjack 11-20-2008 11:04 PM

captnjack present and accounted for!

eastbill 11-21-2008 12:45 AM

i would imagine it is normal to drop off.... except for the die hards here.

tigger 11-21-2008 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laranger (Post 4268)
I am here on and off each and every day. This week I have been doing a lot of cooking and freezing, getting ready for the cold weather.

i got to eat some wild boar when i was out it was pretty good never had it before

DWM222 11-21-2008 03:30 AM

DWM Still alive here...been switching back to a field job..not in the office with a computer all the time anymore...& lovin it.

DWM222 11-21-2008 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ugo (Post 4256)
I imagined that the forum was "extinguishing".
I was not well.
There are ugly moments my life.
Nth quarrel with some colleague, and has thrown me different fists. They lifts the hand, damnation!!!!!
I have vomited a lot. Then cause my mother's problems, I didn't succeed to do alone.
I was angry!!!!
And yesterday I have attached that colleague that has struck me. And I have made nth report to the Manager.
I didn't want to post nothing. Don't disturb the forum and you (as had happened to the site of Alison).
But I have seen this thread of Voncroy10. And I have wanted to explain my absence. I ask for forgiveness WhyYou if still I have wanted to discharge of my problems.
Still now I have problems of vomits. I am very kind and sensitive. I don't succeed in changing job. Is a job that I like of what I have. But I have found wicked people and without heart.

Ugo...sorry to hear about your problems:(...hang in there dude.

Geezer 11-21-2008 05:15 AM

Sounds like you are having some tough times, Ugo! I hope your work situation and the vomiting gets better soon. Good Luck!

mart 11-21-2008 06:25 PM

Keep your spirits up Ugo. Be careful and take it easy friend.:)

mart 11-23-2008 12:32 PM

This is spooky!. At this moment i'm the only one logged in again lol.:eek:

tigger 11-23-2008 03:33 PM

Ijumped on last night an was the only one on.

eastbill 11-24-2008 12:16 AM

that has happened to me often, even before danielle was away.

ugo 11-24-2008 08:04 AM

I've had a difficult week! There are some moments that they remain as mark ugly in my life.
The job is what is. I don't have other alternatives.
I have done, I have spoken, I have acted with various institutions to see if still them they can be punished. But it seems all difficult.
I have now understood: there be of mafia! Troubles to speak things of them.
Do I wonder me how come they have not killed me? Evidently they are also afraid them!!

That that really it needs to change job it is to go to another city. But there are complications of my mother.

He cannot be never serious in the job. Me love to joke, to play. But they becomes insane and without reason.

It seems to also have overcome my troubles of vomits. But I have applied other for reimbursements (with medical certificates). But as I have said: there is mafia.

voncroy10 11-24-2008 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ugo (Post 4400)
I've had a difficult week! There are some moments that they remain as mark ugly in my life.
The job is what is. I don't have other alternatives.
I have done, I have spoken, I have acted with various institutions to see if still them they can be punished. But it seems all difficult.
I have now understood: there be of mafia! Troubles to speak things of them.
Do I wonder me how come they have not killed me? Evidently they are also afraid them!!

That that really it needs to change job it is to go to another city. But there are complications of my mother.

He cannot be never serious in the job. Me love to joke, to play. But they becomes insane and without reason.

It seems to also have overcome my troubles of vomits. But I have applied other for reimbursements (with medical certificates). But as I have said: there is mafia.

am sorry to hear about ur problems in your job.
take care of yourself and dont do anything that will get the mafia upset about you