FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   Danielle Chat (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Happy Halloween Danielle!! (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=233)

grande351 10-31-2008 10:42 AM

Happy Halloween Danielle!!

We all know this is your favorite holiday and I hope you have great one!

I'm sure the party will be awesome too! :D

danielle_ftv 10-31-2008 03:54 PM

Thanks and Happy Halloween to you to (and everyone else :) ). I'm sure the Halloween party is going to go great...but it's definitely kinda stressing me out. I just finished my costume last night. It looks pretty good.

Geezer 10-31-2008 04:50 PM

The party

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 3336)
Thanks and Happy Halloween to you to (and everyone else :) ). I'm sure the Halloween party is going to go great...but it's definitely kinda stressing me out. I just finished my costume last night. It looks pretty good.

Tell us more about your party! Where will it be? At the FTV house? Out at some clubs? Your apartment? I assume you will "share" your costume on this site eventually????? Will it be a BIG party or just a few intimate friends? Your fans want to know these things. :D

geolarson2 11-01-2008 01:27 AM

Toss in my own wish you you, and everyone else, to have a fun evening, Danielle. And I'm sure that all the work you've put into your costume and all the work you've put into throwing your bash will be well worth it and will be repaid ten-fold with all the smiles you get tonight! Big, big cheers!

LeoRex 11-01-2008 01:42 AM

A very happy Halloween Danielle!! - I am sure that it will be an awesome party, and that you will definitely be pleased with the outcome - all of that hard work and effort will certainly pay off - we can't wait to hear all about it:):cool:

ugo 11-01-2008 08:34 AM

Happy Halloween to You, Friend Danielle. Good Fun !!!:)

ugo 11-01-2008 08:58 AM

My homages of happy halloween to you, Danielle. I hope that they are pleasant.

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/f...gel/hhlady.jpg

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/f...n-cats-913.gif

ask 11-01-2008 01:40 PM

Happy Halloween to you..............tell us ur experience.

eastbill 11-01-2008 04:07 PM

happy halloween Danielle. I was going to type this yesterday...but some spirits got into my computer and kept me from it. Hope your party was great. Please share some stories and pictures.

FTVGirls_Rob 11-02-2008 06:52 PM

I held a very large (100+) party at the larger FTV house, they made a mess of the place lol. Lia & Danielle were there in cute costumes, and I'm preparing a special video of it for an update. They were making out and stuff.

But what a cleanup job needed, along with professional tile & carpet cleaning. Its the first time I've had a party this big on my properties.

Ryan 11-02-2008 10:20 PM

Just a moment ago, I was kind of cold. And then I read:

Quote:

Lia & Danielle were there in cute costumes; they were making out and stuff.
And now I'm nice and warm. :D

Was it a good party, Rob?

Geezer 11-02-2008 10:52 PM

Halloweenie Party Woes

Quote:

Originally Posted by FTVGirls_Rob (Post 3417)
I held a very large (100+) party at the larger FTV house, they made a mess of the place lol. Lia & Danielle were there in cute costumes, and I'm preparing a special video of it for an update. They were making out and stuff.

But what a cleanup job needed, along with professional tile & carpet cleaning. Its the first time I've had a party this big on my properties.

Well, Rob, that is what happens when you own a huge "party house" and have a couple of "20-somethings" wanting to Party Hardy! See, that will teach you to hang around with "kids." :rolleyes:

FTVGirls_Rob 11-03-2008 12:07 AM

http://www.danielleftv.com/video2/hall2008.wmv

dtstuff9 11-03-2008 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FTVGirls_Rob (Post 3425)

Good stuff. Nothing like a little butt kissing.

grande351 11-03-2008 01:06 AM

Wow Rob, That looked like a great time. You're living a life I can only dream about! Thanks for sharing.

Danielle and Lia looked super hot! (Did anyone think they WOULDN'T...:D)

Geezer 11-03-2008 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FTVGirls_Rob (Post 3425)

Hey Rob! Thanks for making a video of The Mansion Party during Halloween. The girls weren't bad either. I think this was the first time I've heard Lia speak! Much lower voice than I would have expected. It was funny watching her kissing D. You can tell she isn't into girls AT ALL. I don't think the Playboy Mansion has much on you.:D

danielle_ftv 11-03-2008 02:10 AM

Wow Rob... way to give credit where it's due.

danielle_ftv 11-03-2008 02:14 AM

The party was held at the big FTV house. Rob, Mike (a friend of Rob's) and myself invited over 100 people, but of course they wanted to bring even more people. The party was funded by Rob but planned and put together by Mike and I. It was a lot of work but it was a great party and definitely worth all the trouble. The party got busted two times due to noise complaints. Fortunately there were two cops there already (friends of Mike's) that got us out of trouble. Lia showed up in a sexy little Alice in Wonderland outfit. And guess what...I got to make out with her a couple times...though I don't think she was very comfortable with it. Oh well...I'm slowly but surely working on her ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geezer (Post 3340)
Tell us more about your party! Where will it be? At the FTV house? Out at some clubs? Your apartment? I assume you will "share" your costume on this site eventually????? Will it be a BIG party or just a few intimate friends? Your fans want to know these things. :D

Kent 11-03-2008 03:09 AM

Wow, you look so beautiful as Poison Ivy. You should have been the star in the Batman movie Danielle!!

The red hair looks good on you, and your costume was perfect. Glad to hear and see that your Halloween was fun.