FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   Danielle Chat (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   *** Danielle's Journal *** (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80)

danielle_ftv 06-12-2010 02:53 AM

June 11, 2010
7:47 PM
Okay so the Brit finally texted me back. But the thing is I texted him at like 3:33 and he didn't get back to me until 7:29 (so 2:29 AM his time.) We sent a total of 7 messages to each other (4 from me) and his last text was that he just woke up for a glass of water and was going back to sleep. What the hell! Like seriously, I'm trying to figure out A)why he took so long to text me back, B)why he didn't contact me like a couple days ago and C)why it seems like he's being distant. I mean of course it could be that he spent 10 days in Vegas and 20 hours traveling between countries. He told me the reason he didn't add me on Facebook is because he rarely goes on there but that he would add me next time he's on there. I really think I'm reading way into all of this and I hate it! This is why I don't date because trying to figure out what the other person thinks and feels about you is way too difficult. I figure that obviously he wants to keep in touch with me still because he did get back to my text. I am not liking this at all. I don't feel like going out at all tonight but Dallas really thinks I should (but then again this is the same girl that thinks I should be taking pictures with tons of guys so that when the Brit does accept my FB request he will see how popular I am with the guys.)

danielle_ftv 06-14-2010 09:03 PM

June 14, 2010
Okay so I think I'm going to have to give up on the Brit. I realize that it's really only been like a week since we've seen each other and he may not like talking or texting on phones. What gets me is that when I went on his Facebook page to see if he finally added me I saw that he changed his profile picture and didn't add me. Now it takes a lot longer to change your profile picture than it does to press the "accept" button and add someone as your friend. I'm thinking he may have a girlfriend or he isn't that interested in me (which I can't believe since I got a text message from him saying that he "missed a certain someone" which I assume is me.) If he has a girlfriend I am going to be so p!ssed because he told me he didn't and I am not okay at all being the "other person". I don't like cheaters and I don't like being unknowingly involved in cheating. I just don't know what to do. Part of me wants to call or text him or even message him on Facebook and ask him what's going on. I really probably should give it up but then again I'm not a quitter at all and I had an amazing time with him and thought that things could work out even though we live thousands of miles away from each other. What I don't understand is how I'm not completely jaded at guys considering how much I get lied to. Honestly I should become a private detective because I ALWAYS find out about people lying to me. I wonder what the Brit would think if he read these journal entries about him. Personally I would be flattered but knowing my luck he would probably think I'm crazy.

So the shoot yesterday went very well. Love Bug was a total superstar. We started off doing the shoot with her at this office building park that totally reminded me of Texas. LB had a blast running around, smelling things. The next shoot was a sexy dressy shoot in the pink dress and white heels that I wore for my birthday celebration in the party bus in Vegas. We ended up getting caught by this one employee there. He was really nice about it, even apologized and said he wasn't looking as he was walking to the restroom. When he came out though he suggested that we leave which we did after taking a few more pictures. FTVRob and I went out to eat at this one restaurant Blanco's with some of Rob's friends. I will never eat there again...the service was incredibly slow and it took us an hour and a half to order, get our food, eat it and go. Though we did shoot a little bit in the restaurant so that kind of made up for it. After that we went back to the FTV house and shot my 4th of July shoot.

danielle_ftv 07-13-2010 10:08 PM

July 13, 2010
I just banned my first forum member ever. I will absolutely not put up with racist remarks. People make me so mad sometimes. I don't understand why people would take their time to go on a website just to make racist remarks. I realize that everyone has their own beliefs and I respect that but there is a point were you are taking it too freaking far.

End rant...so right now I am totally enjoying my life. I'm in San Diego still. Not sure when I will be leaving to go back home, probably sometime this week. I still have yet to do a photoshoot so I've been hanging out with friends and working/editing. I also went to a bonsai class on Sunday morning. Tomorrow night I will be attending some business class on copyrighting. Should be interesting. I also attended a Rotary ceremony with my friend. I'm definitely interested in joining Rotary now and since I have enough free time for it I think it would be great to do so. I've only had a couple issues being here. One is that it's so loud here. My friends play music like all day/night long (at least they play good Electronic music which I totally love.) Also the next door neighbors are super loud and you can hear like everything they say. It's kind of weird for me since I'm so used to being by myself and the apartments that I live in are incredibly quiet. The other issue is the heat and humidity in the house. The apartment my friends live in is super old and has no air conditioning. I keep my apartment at about 65 degrees all the time so it's been kind of hard dealing with the heat. But when I get outside it's absolutely fabulous. I love how cold it is here....especially since it's summer.

I am not looking foward to the drive back home (it's a terribly boring 5 1/2 hour drive through the blandest desert landscape ever!) I ended up driving instead of flying because A) I needed my car to get around and B) I wanted LB with me but wasn't ready to fly with her yet. Plus I can stay how ever long I want to without having to constantly change my flight.

LB is doing fantastic here now. At first she was super skittish (she still kind of is.) She kept peeing and pooing in my friends house but hasn't done it for a couple days now which I am very happy about. Apparently my friends thought my dog was way older than 6 months. They told me that I treat her like an adult dog and not a puppy. But the books that I read stated that she should be trained by now hence why I treat her like she's older. I really want to take her to a doggie park so she can play with some other dogs. There is also a doggie beach park here too which I would absolutely love to see her play in. She's never been in the water so it should be interesting to see how she reacts to it.

EDC (Electric Daisy Carnival in LA) was absolutely fantastic this year. Definitely better than last year. Like last year we got VIP tickets (the only way to go since VIP is 21+ and the rest of the festival isn't). VIP was pretty cool but it definitely wasn't as awesome as last year. Last year they has photo booths, a hookah booth, a massage booth, an airbrush tattoo booth, and people walking around with candy. This year they cleared everything out and just put in a lot of seating areas (which is very much needed when you are running around in 6 inch moon boots.) Another one of the minuses is the bathroom set up for the females. They have tons of bathrooms for guys but only two trailer bathrooms for the girls. The dj's were amazing. I met some new friends all of whom live in San Diego. Dallas completely forgot her ticket like 10 minutes into the cab ride to EDC so we had to turn around to grab them...I'm surprised at the patience cab drivers have. The first night I dressed up as a mouse (Dallas dressed up as a slutty cat :D.) I got a ton of compliments on my costume which was very surprising since I thought Dallas would be the one getting all the compliments. I always think it's funny when I get VIP tickets since the main draw of VIP is the open bar (only vodka and beer though) and I don't usually drink that much. I got recognized in public by one of my fans too. I was so excited when he told me that he knew who I was. We ended up hanging out a bit and he also got to meet some of my friends. I was totally ready to after party (I think I had one of those 5 hour energy shots beforehand) but none of my friends wanted to since they wanted to be rested for the next night. Trying to get a cab that night was a huge pain. We ended up walking 2 miles and finally found one (though I had to pay $40 for a $10 cab ride...totally worth it though!).

The second day Dallas and I were supposed to get our makeup done by a professional makeup artist. She ended up being an hour and a half late because of traffic (the same traffic we got stuck in the day before.) Dallas is fairly inpatient so she ended up flaking out and decided to do her makeup herself. I loved getting my makeup done. Since we were going as bumblebees I got a black, yellow, and gold makeup makeover done. I got a ton of compliments on this costume too...but that could also be because my costume lit up. I met this really cool guy there who also lives in San Diego (we'll call him D). We ended up hanging out most of the night. My friends left me at EDC and went to Avalon. I was kind of irritated with them since the only person who told me they were all leaving was my friend Monty. It ended up being a good thing though since I got to hang out with D who also drove me back to the hotel (absolutely perfect since I did not want to have to through the whole cab fiasco again.) We also ended up going about 10 feet away from the main stage while Paul Van Dyk was playing. D had those Fukoku vibrating gloves (you might have seen them on one of Lia19's updates). Anyways he used those to get us up to the front of the stage by touching people. I absolutely loved the look on people's faces when we would touch them with the glove. At first they would be all startled like "WTF was that?!" then they would get this look on their face like "OMG more please!"...it was hillarious. They parted like Moses and the red sea. Trying to get to sleep that night was a huge pain. My next door neighbor was after partying and they were playing their music incredibly loud. At first I was like "heck yeah, I could sleep to this" until I realized that I actually can't sleep when there is any type of sound. I had to call security on them twice before they finally turned it off.

The flight back wasn't bad especially since I had Dallas with me. I've been doing a lot better when flying recently but I assumed that would happen since I've been flying a ton (Southwest luvs me!) We had a total pig out day when we got back to my house. I think it's hillarious when Dallas and I have days like that. She was running around my house in a t-shirt and no pants or underwear.

danielle_ftv 07-27-2010 07:42 PM

July 26, 2010
I'm so silly. I'm making a list of male and female talent that I would like to "get with" hehe. Going to make a collage and post it up for you guys in a bit.

2:30 PM
Okay so here are the females that I want to get with

http://www.danielleftv.com/femaleps1.jpg
http://www.danielleftv.com/femaleps2.jpg
http://www.danielleftv.com/femaleps3.jpg
http://www.danielleftv.com/femaleps4.jpg

danielle_ftv 07-27-2010 09:42 PM

Continued...

And here is the male talent I want to get with

http://danielleftv.com/maleps1.jpg
http://danielleftv.com/maleps2.jpg

danielle_ftv 09-03-2010 08:34 AM

September 3, 2010
Wow...it's been such a long time since I've written a new journal entry. It's interesting too because honestly it doesn't feel like a long time. Of course I have been traveling a ton like normal and am pretty busy with friends and school. School started about a week ago. I'm taking English and Math this semester (not going to take any more than that since I will be traveling even more than I did last year.) My English class is already making me take a look at the word I'm using incorrectly. It's kind of driving me insane to be honest. I've also noticed that I say certain words way too much like...like lol. One of my goals is to stop cursing and stop saying "like", "um", "uh" (there's other words to that I would like to stop using as much but I can't really think of them right now.)

Love Bug is doing great. She did get in an accident (she fell down the stairs) about two or three weeks ago. It absolutely terrified me. When she fell she just layed there on the ground for about five minutes not moving or anything. I ran over to her, checked her purse, and started giving her mouth to mouth CPR. Driving to the vet was absolutely horrible. I was completely distraught and got lost a couple times. I was also having full blown panic attacks and was hypervenhilating. It would've been so embarassing fainting in front of the vet because of LB's injury. The vet was super cute to which didn't make it any better since I was a complete nutcase. So anyways they did a couple x-rays of LB and told me that she had a "mild to moderate" spinal injury. They gave me some pain pills and anti-inflammatories for her and said that she needed to be on "bed rest" for about a month which is pretty much what she does anyways (she's not to active of a dog and usually just cuddles with me most the day.)

Since the last time I updated my journal I've done two shoots. One was with this really cute younger guy who is training to replace FTVRob as the photographer and videographer for FTVGirls. I like his work but nothing really compares to FTVRob's...and it seems like his pictures aren't as vibrant as Rob's. I think he could do very well if he just continues training. He's also fairly quite....at least he isn't a creeper though. We did two photo/video updates. One of them was at an office building in my black Bebe dress where I did a panty stuffing scene. I ended up making the video of that a candid behind the scenes video. Apparently that was also the newbie photog's first time doing spreads...made it kind of weird for me lol though he was totally cool about it. The other video was at a bank in a white skirt and yellow spaghetti strap shirt. We did a masturbation scene there though I didn't get off and got really p!ssed off about. I ended up throwing the toy and cursing because I was so frustrated. At least I don't fake it.

The last shoot I did was in the end of last month. Renna Ryann (www.RennaRyann.com) our newest FTVCash contract star flew over from Florida. I don't know why but for whatever reason I thought she lived in LA. The flight from Florida to AZ is about 5 hours long and she had to wake up super early but she wasn't as tired as I thought she would be (actually she had more energy than I did.) I picked her up at the airport and we went back to my apartment so she could help me pick out clothes to shoot with (we both wanted to kind of match). The first set we did was in an office building. It was an awesome location and would've been an awesome shoot if it weren't so darn hot outside. Renna loved it...apparently the Florida humidity is way worse than the 105 degree dry heat which I can completely understand having lived in Texas but I was still sweating like crazy. Altogether we got 3 professional video and photo updates shot (the hot, office building one, one in sexy dresses doing oral, and another in casual clothes in the pink room with a cucumber.) We also did a candid video shoot in the big FTV house comparing how deep we could get the famous FTV toys (the Big 10, the FTV Monster, etc.). I know that Renna also did quite a bit of shooting by herself. She ended up staying the night at the FTV house (I offered to let her stay in my guest bedroom but she didn't want to bother me). We had a really nice dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and was going to see a movie but couldn't because of the time. A little bit after I dropped her off she called me asking me how to turn the lights on in the main bedroom. I guess she is kind of scared of the dark so I also ended up getting kind of creeped out too lol.

My San Diego/San Francisco trip in the beginning of August was fun. We didn't stay in SD for to long since we had to be at a friends martial arts tournament in Campbell (about 30 minutes outside of SF). The drive up to SF was pretty long but didn't really seem that way since there was a group of us. The tournament was fun to watch and definitely made me want to start taking self defense classes. I personally would love to take Krav Magaw classes and have looked into it here. Apparently they have about 4 or 5 schools here that teach it. In San Francisco we stayed at the Intercontinental. I got the most awesome room ever. There were floor to ceiling windows around half the room. I got this amazing cheese plate (if I ever see a cheese plate on a menu I have to order it.) One of the cheeses was awfully smelly though and ended up stinking up the room for a night. I thought it was hillarious. We went to this Japanese tapas restaurant. I've had Spanish tapas but never Japanese tapas so I talked my friend into going. I ended up ordering some of the weirdest things on the menu (if only just to say I've tried it). I got chicken hearts, beef tongue, and a couple other really odd dishes. Honestly the best thing I ordered there was the fried cheese :D. The next day we did a massage at Tru Spa (the same spa I went to last time I visited SF...love that place). We got lost getting there like two times. I was absolutely frustrated by the time we got there. We also visited Pier 39 where I got this cool Scottish knife with a blue stone in the hilt. There was also a fairy shop that I didn't get to go into last time I visited the pier but luckily it was open this time.

I got Dallas a few things since it was her birthday (which I ended up missing...though to be honest I really didn't know when she was celebrating it and I had prepaid for the room already so wasn't able to cancel.) I really did feel awful for missing her birthday. She was pretty upset with me for a while and wasn't really talking to me. I ended up making her these awesome Happy Birthday posters and cupcakes to which said "Happy Belated B-Day" (the car ride over to her house ended up smearing the letters so you couldn't read what it said.)Her birthday present is a "couples" massage and facial with me. I've taken my sister and a couple other friends to do massage and facials...they always love it.

http://www.danielleftv.com/birthdaypic.jpg

This week has been kind of crazy. I've been in party mode for some reason. I've joked with Dallas that I'm becoming an "Amazon Dallas". She's such a social butterfly and loves to go out so we've been side kicks this whole week. Last Saturday was awesome. We did a girls night out and started at American Junkie. There was only five of us (well four since one of the girls ended up staying at Junkie). After that we went to White House which honestly I didn't really care for. Maybe it was because I wasn't really in the mood to be there....I think it was the music. I don't really care for hip hop (which that club was playing a lot of) so wasn't all that into that club. Plus I was getting highly annoyed at the guys around us. There were these two idiots that kept on taking my fedora off even when I told them to stop. That's a complete no-no...it's like messing with a girls hair when it's all done up but even worse since my hair looked like crap underneath the hat.

http://www.danielleftv.com/fedora.jpg

Afterpartying that night was awesome though. We stayed up until the sun rose...and then some. I love going to chill little house parties especially since quite a few of my friends DJ.

Tuesday night we went to Sapporo's for our girlfriend's birthday dinner. I've done tapanaki there about three times and everytime I get such a kick out of watching the chefs prepare the food. Wednesday night Dallas and I went to a couple lingerie stores to find costumes for Nocturnal festival this month in San Bernadino. I'm doing a purple, silver, and black theme. I already bought purple and black leg fluffys and sparkly purple and silver wrist fluffys. I also got purple fishnet hose and black fishnet arm gloves. Wednesday night I bought a really tiny black lacey skirt and some tiny booty shorts to go underneath. I'm probably going to buy a purple corset since I can't seem to find the right shirt for the outfit. And then there are these awesome hair "falls" that I'm going to have made in dark and light purple. I'm going to do my hair like Sailor Moon...overall I think it's going to look fantastic. After we went shopping we went to eat at FEZ which is this gay bar/restaurant in downtown Phoenix. I had the most amazing pesto Caesar salad ever. They even had key lime pie martinis which was really interesting since the only place I've ever seen those was in Salem, Massachusetts when I went there for Halloween in '07 I think it was. After FEZ we went to American Junkie where we ended up staying the rest of the night.

danielle_ftv 09-13-2010 01:12 AM

Sept. 12, 2010
I am about 90% sure that this will be my costume for this Halloween. I will be going as Queen Anne Boleyn (but with my head.) If I do decide to go as Queen Anne I will have to order the costume within the next few days since it's all custom made and will take about a month to make. I'm pretty excited about it though and think that it will definitely be the most extravagant costume at whatever party I attend. Speaking of Halloween parties...I'm probably going to stay here for Halloween since I will be traveling two of the other weekends in the month of October. I will be going to Big Bear, CA for Oktoberfest again like I did last year with all my friends. The cabin we are renting is even nicer than the one we got last year. It has a jacuzzi in the back which I'm sure we will end up using (though if it's anything like last year it will be super cold.) I will also be attending Monster Massive in LA for the first time ever. I'm trying to get my friends to dress up as Final Fantasy characters since I have the Yuna costume from Final Fantasy 12 (at least I think it's 12.) My friend Andrew is down to do a FF theme and Dallas seems okay with it to as long as I can find something "slutty" for her to wear (and yes she did request her costume be slutty.)

http://www.danielleftv.com/halloweencostume.jpg

Love Bug got spayed on Thursday. She is doing very well. She hasn't been messing with her stitches at all which makes me pretty happy though I do keep the Elizabethan collar on her when I'm not at home. She does not seem to like the collar at all though after the first 5 minutes of wearing it she didn't try to take it off.
http://www.danielleftv.com/lbcollar.jpg

I also received my purple/black furry boot covers, fingerless fishnet gloves, furry black choker, and glittery purple/black bracelets for my Nocturnal costume. Instead of buying a shirt like I thought I would have to I found a sexy black almost gothic looking shirt that I've had for years now and have never worn. It will work perfectly though it covers everything in the front (it has a very high neckline...up to my throat). The back is connected by straps so I will have to tighten it somehow...probably with safety pins. Overall it will be a lot "darker" look than I normally go for...but it will work.

The boot covers...there are three colors (light purple, dark purple and black) but the dark purple and black seem to blend together in this picture.
http://www.danielleftv.com/furryboot.jpg

The fairy wings I got for LB....like mother, like daughter. She loves them to and didn't once try to take them off.
http://www.danielleftv.com/lbfairy.jpg

danielle_ftv 09-16-2010 09:00 AM

Sept. 17, 2010
I wonder if I should start adding the journal entries as an update. I know of a few solo site girls who do that. It might also bring more attention to my journal updates since I am sure there are some members who only go on the forum to just look at the updates listing thread.

Sometimes I hate reading other people's blogs (well hate might be a little too strong of a word.) I went onto a blog today of a very well known porn star. She writes very eloquently...to a point that I almost felt...well dumbed down in a sense. I know I'm a smart girl, no doubt about that. But it's times like that when I realize that there are so many other people who are way smarter than me and for whatever reason that makes me feel incredibly dumb. It not only makes me feel dumb it makes me feel like I couldn't be an author (my back up job to being a doctor.) That especially happens when reading some books. I just think about how unlikely it is that I will ever be able to write as well as they do. I have a hard time expressing myself also. The words and thoughts are in my brain but trying to get them out...well it's incredibly difficult.

I watched some of the dirty cartoon porn that CaptnJack sent me. It's pretty hot stuff (though quite old...it is vintage cartoon porn though.) I also ended up watching a gay sex dvd which I also very much love. Being in a relationship with two very hot bisexual men who only have eyes for me (and of course each other) is my ultimate fantasy. I think that became my fantasy after reading the Anita Blake series by Laurell K Hamilton. I also just read book called Fairyville which was super, super hot. It's the first book I've ever read that had a full on gay sex scene in it with the most delicious descriptions about it. BTW delicious is one of the words that I actually really don't like saying. It kind of creeps me out for some reason.

I hate my upstairs neighbors. I think it's only a couple with their dog. They are just incredibly noisy. For about two days I had to listen to them having the world's loudest sex. The walls in my apartment are pretty thick. I've really never been able to hear my past neighbors, so the fact that I can hear the female screaming her head off during sex definitely shows she is being way too loud. I haven't heard anything tonight thank gawd. I hope that their next door neighbors complained about the noise. The sex noise wouldn't be so bad if they weren't going at it like bunnies. I mean all freaking day and night. Not to mention that they let their stupid dog bark incessantly when I know they are home, they walk around like they weigh a ton, and they play their awful music almost as loud as her bed voice (though to be fair I've only had to listen to their music once.) I figured I would wait it out and see if we have another noisy night before complaining to the apartment managers. Plus to be perfectly honest, it's incredibly uncomfortable hearing someone have sex when you haven't gotten laid in a long time :o.

danielle_ftv 09-18-2010 09:58 AM

Sept. 18, 2010
Okay so I've started adding journal entries as an update. It took me forever to plug them all in on the update thread. I also calculated that I have about 612 updates including the journal entries and webcam shows. That would mean I've updated my website about 1.2 a day. So for those of you who don't think I update enough...look at the numbers! For a solo site to be updating pretty much once a day is awesome. I have over 35,000 MB of video...and that's only my professional videos. My longest professional video is almost 20 minutes long. I haven't yet figured out how many pictures I have on the site...that would take quite a bit longer since I would have to go through every file and add them up.

By the way, we finally got the webcam issues fixed. Anoree and the tech guy pretty much did that without me (thanks so much Anoree). I'm acing my classes right now. I've been super weird about constantly checking my grades (like they would change overnight or something lol). Things have kind of switched around one me. English is kind of rougher than normal and math is actually going quite easy for me for once in my life. It sucks though because it seems like every week we have some sort of paper due in English. Personally I wouldn't mind just testing out of it but I've stuck with it so far so I think I'll just suffer through the next 12 weeks or so that we have left.

Love Bug is incredibly surprising. Somehow she has learned the command "stay". It's pretty awesome walking out of a room, telling her to "stay", and coming back and her being right where she was when I left...though sometimes she'll move around. But she seems to get the idea that I don't want to her following me around the house sometimes. Now if only I can get her to stop going potty in the house.

I did a spa day with Dallas on Thursday. Her birthday was in August and I told her that I would take her to get a facial and massage. I absolutely love spa days...and it's so much fun when you have someone with you. I've taken about four people on a "couples" spa day so far. The day spa I go to is also amazing. I recently found out about a massage membership they have. You pay $49 a month and you get a free massage. What's great is that if you don't use that months massage it just accumulates. Plus, if you want to get any more massages besides the one you get free it's only $49. Hehe...I feel like a spokesperson right now. I know I'm going to end up spending a lot of time there though.

danielle_ftv 09-21-2010 12:20 PM

Sept. 21, 2010
My neighbors woke me up with their loud sex. Definitely going to complain tomorrow (well today.) I got my lashes done last night. The lash lady had purple lashes so I got some put in with the normal black ones. They look pretty cool, though you can't really see them unless they are in the sunlight. I went shopping with Dallas yesterday...got a bunch of awesome stuff. I got a new bra and t-shirt from Victoria's Secret. Actually the t-shirts that I get from VS are my favorite shirts ever. I've bought about 5 or 6 of them now in different colors. I also bought this really funky fuzzy hood with bunny ears on it. It's pretty cute and I plan on wearing it when I'm snowboarding. I also got some makeup from Ulta for Nocturnal this weekend and we went to Michael's and got a bunch of beads to make jewelry.

I was pretty bored so I started Googling "Danielle FTV" and found my Alexa stats. It's pretty interesting to read about the "average" person who visits my site. Apparently the age group that is "over represented" is "18-24" and "55-64". Most of them don't have children. Also the education groups that are "over represented" are people that have "no college" or "graduate school". I thought that was pretty interesting. Here are the Alexa stats if you want to see them.

Today I need to do my English writing assignment, visit a tailor to get my body measurements for my Halloween costume, order my Halloween costume, update my website (actually I need to edit the video first...not sure why I didn't do that like two months ago when it was shot), do some video logs (super late on those), and renew my lease. I will probably be buying a house when my lease ends next year. I've been thinking about it for a while now and since it's the "best time to buy" (according to my realtor friends) and "I'm wasting money" (also according to my realtor friends) I think it's finally time I take the plunge. I should also probably go grocery shopping since I have absolutely no food in my house. Well I mean I have food but it's not food that I can just take out of the fridge and eat immediately (which I really prefer.)

danielle_ftv 09-28-2010 07:21 PM

Sept. 28, 2010
Nocturnal this year was a total bust. It almost makes me not want to go to Monster Massive in LA next month but unfortunately I kind of have to since I told my friends I would and agreed to dress up in my Final Fantasy Yuna Gunner costume that matches one of my friends costumes. So anyways Friday night it took me about 2 to 3 hours to do my homework which is pretty unusual. Thank gawd I didn't end up going out since I wouldn't have gotten my homework done until about 2 in the morning (Dallas invited me out to some fashion show party at a bar but I was not going to go since we had to be up early for the drive out to San Bernadino, CA.) I didn't even end up going to sleep until about 2 anyways since I was super excited...I ended up having to take a sleeping pill. I also woke up because I forgot to grab my ticket for Nocturnal which I grabbed and put on top of my purse. The drive there wasn't all that bad. Dallas and I ended up bickering a little bit but I think that's because we were just tired.

SB was sooo hot. I was not happy at all about going to the festival when it was still sunny outside and 106 degrees. The costume that I bought did not look good on me at all (I'm thinking it was the McDonalds Dallas and I ate that morning for breakfest...the only good thing about waking up early is McDonalds breakfest.) Thank gawd I brought other costumes with me (I brought them with me so my friend Alisha could wear one for the festival though she didn't wear any.) I ended up wearing the black dress that I wore for the second day of EDC last year. My hair was also not cooperating at all. I bought a bunch of Glowbys (they are light strings that you put in your hair) but I only ended up wearing one. My makeup was also not going on right probably because it was about 90 degrees in the hotel room and I kept sweating it off. So really nothing was going right for me at all. I was pretty tempted not to go to the festival at all and I figured that with all the things that were going on it God's way of telling me not to go. Now the real kicker was when I found out that I had left my ticket at home.

Unfortunately I ended up having to pay for a general admission ticket ($80) and then upgrade it to a VIP ticket (another $100) so altogether I ended up spending at least $315 just to get into Nocturnal. The line to get into the festival would have taken us about 1 1/2 to get through but thankfully my friend Rob was eavesdropping on someones conversation and found out that there was a line for out of state id's. At about 11 at night I ended up getting really, really sick. Searching for a taxi to take me back to the hotel was a pain in the butt. I kept on walking up and down the street because I couldn't find one...though I also couldn't see anything. The taxi driver did not know the address to my hotel so I had to call 411 to get the address (thank gawd my phone even worked since generally no calls go through at festivals like that.)

I woke up at about 6 the next morning and rode back with my friends Alisha and Cindy. I'm pretty happy that I woke up that early since Dallas was going with Rob to visit his family and I would have been stuck driving by myself (Alisha and all them ended up leaving around 7:30ish.) I think this is my last year going to Nocturnal. Last year was bad (I had a panic attack in the middle of a line to get on this carnival ride) and this year was almost as bad as last year.

I have dance class today...actually two of them. Today lessons are a Bollywood dance class and a stretching class. BTW, I didn't use any of the dance moves I learned in my private gogo dance lessons at Nocturnal. Honestly though there were some good things about Nocturnal...the music was fantastic! Probably the best I've ever heard.

Love Bug looks so cute right now and smells super good (she was getting kind of stinky since I couldn't bathe her because of her surgery.) I boarded her when I went out of town this last weekend. I absolutely love the place that I board her. They are so great with her. They even take pictures of the dogs playing around during doggie day care. I was kind of sad though because on the ride back home after I picked her up she seemed super depressed...though I did pull her out of day care so she probably just missed her new friends. She perked up though when we actually got home.

Oh and apparently I'm failing my English class. I'm sure it's a mistake though since last time I checked (which was about a week ago) I was making a B+...one point away from an A-. I'm still making an A in my math class though. I'm telling you for whatever reason my brain has switched from liking English and having a really hard time in math to having a really hard time in English and a super easy time in math (though to be honest I really don't have a "hard" time doing English...it's just kind of boring and slow.)

I'm going to try to start answering my private messages every Wednesday. I missed last week just because I was super busy. Remember tomorrow I have a webcam show at 3:00PM.

danielle_ftv 10-01-2010 05:07 AM

Sept. 30, 2010
So I will be shooting content for my site on Saturday the 2nd. I am going to aim for 2 video and photo sets. I will probably do a dressy shoot in my black and white Bebe dress (that is if I'm able to pull it down to expose my boobs) and I'll probably do a casual shoot in my blue Victoria's Secret lounge pants and orange VS tank top. As soon as I get my Anne Boleyn costume in I will be shooting in that for my Halloween update. I should be getting the dress sometime next week and the jewelry and crown should be here the 3rd week of October. I just recieved the girdle today. It's quite pretty! We will definitely have to find someplace special to shoot in that outfit.

I'm thinking about getting this costume for the Scottsdale Halloween block party on Saturday, October 30th (I'm wearing the Anne Boleyn costume to the Wrigley Mansion Halloween party on Friday the 29th). Unfortunately there is no way I would be able to wear the Anne Boleyn costume to a club in Scottsdale. It's going to be way too crowded and the last thing I need is to have someone spill something on the dress.
http://www.danielleftv.com/guinevere.jpg

danielle_ftv 10-01-2010 06:13 PM

Oct. 1, 2010
I just put up my 100th professional video. Pretty crazy! It seems like time is just flying by since I've gotten in the industry. I had the strangest dream last night. FTVRob and FTVAaron (the FTVGirls recruiter) was in it and one of my members was in it too but I can't remember exactly who it was (it obviously someone I've either met or seen in pictures/video). Webcam show today at 3PM. Before then I need to get a manicure for tomorrow's shoot. I am also going to answer my private messages today since I forgot to do them until now.

The Thanksgiving update outfit I found is super cute. It even comes with a cute headress. I'm probably going to have Love Bug in part of the shoot to since I found a super cute outfit for her to wear (you guys will definitely get a kick out of it.) At some point I am also going to have to do a home tour shoot...not sure why I've been putting it off all this time. I think I was just waiting until I had absolutely everything I needed in the house (ie pictures, furniture, etc.). Only problem is now I need another bookcase since I have probably over 50 books sitting on the floor in front of the bookcase since there is no room for them.

danielle_ftv 10-05-2010 07:43 PM

Oct. 5, 2010
I am going to the doctor tomorrow to make sure that I don't have any serious problems going on with my stomach. Sunday morning I started feeling pretty bad. I couldn't keep any food down. Monday I started getting these awful pains in the left upper side of my abdomen. I have a pretty high pain tolerance but this was even a bit much for me to handle. The pains are still going on today. My mom told me that I need to either go to my internal medicine doctor or to urgent care...I would much rather go to my doctor than have to wait forever in urgent care. I really hope it's nothing serious. It sucks though since the appointment is so early in the morning, though I woke up today pretty early because of the stomach pains so I'm sure it will wake me up again pretty early.

danielle_ftv 10-11-2010 06:56 AM

Oct. 10, 2010
Today was interesting to say the least. I was supposed to shoot with FTVGirls Madeline but lets just say something happened that upset me pretty bad and caused me to not be interested at all in shooting. It sucked to because I spent about 1 1/2 hours having my hair and makeup done for the shoot. I definitely would like to get my hair and makeup done again for my next shoot and am thinking about getting it done for Halloween. Going to get my annual womanly exam done tomorrow and going to get tested for STD's. I'm a big believer in testing every 6 months even if you are in a commited relationship since people tend to stray. I just finished 4 video logs (still have 1 left to finish off the month.) I love it when I don't have to do multiple retakes and when the answers come easy to me (doesn't happen to often though.) The webcam show the other day was interesting. There were only 2 of the usual people there and a bunch of other random members I've never heard of before. They were getting kind of rowdy...definitely not what I'm used to at all. But it turned out pretty well. Ended up orgasming at least 4 times and used an anal toy. I went to the Tilted Kilt bar to watch the Cardinals game with my friends. I'm not all that into football but it's fun hanging out with your friends during a game especially when they are all gung ho about it (their energy ends up rubbing off on you.)

danielle_ftv 10-27-2010 07:59 AM

Oct. 27, 2010
Well I was doing really well there updating my journal at least once a week. I guess things have just been pretty busy lately. Last time I updated my journal was on the 10th so since then I've gone to Octoberfest in Big Bear, shot in my Anne Boleyn costume and gone to Monster Massive in LA.

I'm probably not going to be going to Big Bear for Octoberfest again. We had to wake up pretty early to get to Big Bear by 3. The drive up there was scary. We were driving in my friend Mike's huge SUV and I couldn't stop thinking about how the vehicle was going to flip over (especially when we were driving up the mountain). I ended up having a full blown panic attack during the drive. The cabin we stayed in was absolutely gorgeous. Three stories, six bedroom. There was two pianos, a pool table and two jacuzzis. We had 11 people at the cabin this year. The first night was pretty crazy. I ended up drinking a whole bottle of port wine (which has a 20% alcohol content). At some point I was cuddling with a metal rooster (not sure why, but I was very attached to that rooster).

http://www.danielleftv.com/metalrooster.jpg

I was pretty much the first one to pass out both nights. The Octoberfest celebration itself was awesome. I swung for this Burgermeister package which included dinner, a beer, a beer stein (which I left at Dallas' and haven't picked up yet), and a little medalion necklace. They had a little petting zoo with farm animals that I went in. I got to pick up and cuddle the cutest little goat. I also got the girls to get their faces painted. The highlight of the night though was when I went riding on the mechanical bull. I've got to say I did pretty well. I got a video of it which I will put up sometime soon. Not sure how long I stayed on since they didn't have a timer but it was for a pretty long time. I ended up getting off because the rope was breaking open the skin on my finger (I didn't wear a glove). It's still not completely healed. We didn't stay too long at the festival mainly because everyone had been day drinking and were also worn out from the night before. Dallas and I ended up just snuggling together and watched episode after episode of Jersey Shore while everyone else continued partying. The drive home wasn't too much fun. I got in a huge fight (over politics) with my friend Mike's girlfriend Megan (she didn't even know what party Obama belonged to), so I switched places with one of my other friend, Tarna, who was driving with my friend Ryan (apparently they had also been fighting). I was definitely happy to finally get home that night...I missed my books.

http://www.danielleftv.com/facepaint.jpg

My Anne Boleyn costume looks fantastic. It feels like the fabric on the shoulders is a tad loose but it still looks great. The jewelry (especially the tiara) is definitely my favorite part of the costume. I shot in it last week at FTVChris' place. I haven't yet got the photo/video from Rob so unfortunately that update is late. I'm hoping to get it tomorrow and put it up after I edit it. Wearing it on Saturday is going to be interesting. I think all of my friends are going to a block party in old town Scottsdale and the dress isn't really meant for that type of place. The hoop skirt makes the skirt flare out at least a foot around me. Thankfully it isn't stiff and should be able to fit through anything. I'm just also kind of scared about someone spilling something on me or accidently burning my dress with a cigarette. Some of my friends are talking about taking a trip to Las Vegas either Thursday night or Friday day and coming back on Saturday. I think it will be a ton of fun I just have to be back in time to get my hair and makeup done on Saturday (I'm probably going to have to reschedule my appointment for later in the evening). I bought a Princess Peach/Toadstool costume to go with my friend's Mario and Luigi costume. I'm really excited to get that though I think the skirt is super short. This is going to be Carter's first year trick or treating. He has the most adorable Monsters Inc. costume.

http://www.danielleftv.com/abjewelry.jpg

Monster Massive was soooo much fun and I definitely plan on doing it again next year. I barely got any sleep the night before since I was so excited. I was driving with my friends Alisha, Katie and Andrew (we took Andrew's car and he drove). We were supposed to leave at 9 so we could get to the hotel around 3ish but we didn't leave until 9:30 (and I even showed up at 8:30 so we could leave on time). We were all pretty tired on the drive out there but perked up as soon as we got to the hotel. It was pretty amusing to because everyone (Dallas and Rob, Jaqueline, Adrian, Garrett, and Linsday) also ended up showing up at the exact same time as we did...totally not planned. Alisha was supposed to wear a Rikku costume but her costume didn't come in time so Andrew was the only other person wearing a Final Fantasy costume (Tidus). He looked pretty funny in it too since he has dark hair and wore a bright yellow spiky wig. About 5 or 6 people knew who I was dressed as so that was pretty sweet. Surprisingly I ended up hanging out with Katie and her friends Ben, Rolando, and Ren more than I did the rest of the group (totally unusual since I normally don't venture away from Dallas). I talked to two guys dressed up as Harold and Kumar (from the second movie) about my job and FTVGirls. One of the guys actually just signed up on my forum to which is totally cool. What was great about MM was that there was the perfect amount of people there. It wasn't too crowded like the massives normally are. After MM we drove to Hollywood to hang out at Avalon for afterhours. When we got to the front of the line (a 20 minute wait...I even saw the bouncer get bribed so that they could get in faster, the first time I've ever seen that in real life) we found out it was $30 a person which none of us really wanted to pay so we went back to the boy's hotel room (a really creepy, hostel like hotel) where everyone else met us. Katie and all of us ended up falling asleep (I like a group that likes their sleep) until the rest of the group came to the hotel then Katie and all them took off for some other afterparty while the boys and I just slept. The next day Alisha, Katie, and Andrew were not in the most pleasant mood since they hadn't slept at all. I did not want to drive with a group of people that were grouchy and hadn't slept (which is probably a good thing since apparently Andrew and Alisha were fighting on the way home) so I drove with the boys which was surprisingly fun. We talked pretty much the whole way home and the drive felt way quicker than it normally does.

http://www.danielleftv.com/yunamm.jpg

Tomorrow night I am going to the second annual pumpkin carving party my group has. This time we are having it at my friend Ryan's house. I kind of want to bring Love Bug since Ryan has a dog...but then again I don't want LB to get into anything (since we are carving the pumpkins on the floor there is going to be pumpkin seeds everywhere). Afterwards we are going to 910 Live. I'm not sure who is playing but they seem to get some pretty awesome dj's to perform. Apparently 910 is the new Cream where my group used to hang out on Wednesday nights to listen to EDM (electronic dance music).

BTW I made a new free picture section for webcam/cell phone pics. First one has been put up. PICTURE SET.

11:58 AM
One of my grandma's died. This is awful.

danielle_ftv 11-07-2010 07:51 PM

Nov. 7, 2010
I was talking to my friend about their mourning style the other day. I always thought my mourning style was kind of abnormal. I've had three people that I know die (my dad, my ex-boyfriend, and my grandma). All three times I've mourned the same way. I tend to ignore the fact that someone has died. Well maybe ignore is the wrong word. Death doesn't seem to affect me that much. Maybe it's because I know they are going someplace better. To me death isn't so much the end since I know later on I will be seeing them again. I know that when my mom dies I will have a complete meltdown. I try not to think about death to much because honestly it scares me...to death...pardon the pun :).

The Anne Boleyn costume did not get used this year (well at least for Halloween it didn't). I did go on a trip to Vegas with some of my guy friends (which was a little interesting since I was the only girl there.) We had a ton of fun and the guys were complete gentlemen. We stayed at the Stratosphere (the first and last time I stay there). We got in town at about 11 at night. As soon as we got ready we went out on the town. All of us (at least the people from AZ...we met up with friends from Texas) listen to EDM so we were on a mission to find a club that played EDM. I know that Rain in the Palms plays EDM (at least it did the times I've been there) so we went to the Palms. Unfortunately Rain was closed so we decided to go to Moon. I never noticed that the whole dance floor in Moon is open to the sky. It was pretty amazing. Also they have a whole outside area where you can see all of Las Vegas. The club was awesome...hardly any people there, but the music was awful (they were playing rap and hip/hop...and not even hip/hop that I will listen to). After Moon the group went to Drai's for after hours. After about an hour in Drai's my friend and I took off back for the hotel. The whole next day we slept until it got dark (there really isn't anything to do in Vegas during the day in my opinion). That night we dressed up in our costumes. The guys were supposed to be Mario and Luigi but unfortunately the costume website sent them matching Luigi costumes. I went as Princess Toadstool. I wasn't too happy about my costume since when I bought it I thought it covered my whole midsection. False advertising! The top was sooo small (it made my boobs look huge though). It only came down to my natural waist line (maybe a little below it) so I had a few inches of midsection showing. Honestly I don't really like showing a ton of skin in public...and that was a lot for me. I couldn't wear the petticoat underneath the skirt because then half my butt would show. I also couldn't figure out how to keep the tiara on my head (it was made out of fabric and probably needed to be connected to a headband). I was pretty uncomfortable in the costume to be perfectly honest and wasn't wanting to go out (I also didn't eat that day since I wanted to be as skinny as possible).

The camera pic is pretty blurry
http://www.danielleftv.com/princesstoadstool.jpg

We went to Tao in the Venetian. I think I've been there once before. I will not go there again. The place was sooo crowded. We stood in line for about 30 minutes just to get in. I was in there for about 5 minutes before I decided to leave. I do not like crowds. I don't like having to squeeze my way through hundreds of people. The only other time I've been that crowded was at Nocturnal '09 when I was waiting in line to get on that mechanical swing ride and I ended up having a panic attack. Luckily one of my guy friends wasn't too thrilled about all the people either so we decided to leave and go back to the hotel where we pigged out on room service and watched movies.

The next day (well night) I was supposed to go to the Ghost Ball at Axis/Radius with my friends but I ended up crashing out at 6PM and didn't wake up until the next day. I was pretty disappointed that I didn't wear my A.B. costume but then again I can always wear it next year. Sunday night I went to my parent's home. We were going to take my little nephew trick or treating (his first time doing that). He looked so cute in his little Monster's Inc. costume. He absolutely hated the hood though. It was my first year handing out candy to the little trick or treaters. I had to make a quick trip to buy more candy too since there were more trick or treaters than my mom originally thought there would be. I had a blast though handing out the candy. I saw the cutest little girl in the cutest costume. She must have been about 2 or 3 with little pigtails and glasses that magnified her eyes (that's probably similar to what my eyes used to look like when I was a little girl wearing glasses). She had on a ladybug outfit with these adorable little shoes that squeaked when she walked.

I can't figure out what time zone Arizona is in right now. I've looked it up and some sites say MST and other sites say it could be MST or PST. DST is annoying! I would hate to actually have to change the clocks for it (one of the many positive of living in AZ...no DST). I have a ton of clocks in the house and I am super anal about them being at the exact right time.

My doctor sucks btw. I think I am going to find a new one. It took forever for the doctor to get back to me and I think she probably would've taken even longer if I hadn't called them to ask about the results. So apparently everything looked fine. All the blood tests came back normal which I am very happy about.

danielle_ftv 12-03-2010 06:09 PM

Dec. 3, 2010
Sorry that it's taken me so long to write another journal entry. Honestly nothing much has been going on. Thanksgiving was great. I found out that pecan pie is one of the worst holiday foods you can eat...but I love pecan pie so whatever. I was supposed to be over at my parent's house at noon (we were going to eat early) but apparently the turkey didn't thaw all the way so we had to wait until 4 before we ate. Love Bug came with me...I dressed her up in her little turkey costume. We watched some of our home movies from when we were still living in Germany. It was pretty interesting seeing what I was like back then. My sister and brother were adorable! Later on I went to my friend Andrew's house. He had friends over for Thanksgiving (mostly people that don't have family in AZ). A few of us went to this bar/club called Chaser's for their house night. The music was so so, so we only stayed there for an hour and a half or so then went to our friend Tom's house. I didn't end up getting home until 4 in the morning (though thankfully at least I wasn't out until the sun rose...hate that).

Other than Thanksgiving nothing really interesting has been going on. I did a shoot the other weekend with the new photographer. He's getting really good. I loved the pictures he took. We shot three video updates and two photo updates (one of the video and part of one of the photo updates was public). Finals are next week. I'm really going to have buckle down and study hard next week. My grandma gets into town in a couple weeks too. My mom has a bunch of things planned for us to do. We are having a girl's day were we go and get our nails done and go to Postino's (one of my favorite restaraunts). I will be taking my grandma and sister to see the Nutcracker and we will probably eat downtown somewhere. We are also doing a cookie baking night (that is always a lot of fun to do). One of the nights we will be going to Zoolights at the Phoenix Zoo. We've done that pretty much every year since I was 16 or 17. We are also going to go up to Flagstaff (it should be Carter's first time seeing snow) for the weekend. Hopefully I can bring my dog because otherwise I will have to board her and I would love for her to see snow too.

For New Years I will be going to Oregon with a friend. Should be interesting since it will be super cold up there. I haven't told Dallas yet...she will probably be disappointed though honestly we haven't been talking all that much recently and haven't seen each other in a pretty long time. She's getting pretty serious with her boyfriend so she spends most of her time with him. I'm probably not going to do a New Years shoot...honestly I haven't decided yet. If I do I will wear the dress I wore for New Years last year. I wanted to do a retro 50's theme shoot for my Christmas update this year but some of the items I needed were out of stock so I decided to get another dress (that isn't retro...actually it's pretty modern) instead.

Tonight I am going to this rave called Hard Dance Nation. I love hardstyle so it should be a ton of fun. Tomorrow I was thinking about going to the Tempe Festival of Arts. I've never been to it before. Hopefully I can find some more fairy items for my house. Sunday I am going to one of my favorite restaraunts, Fogo de Chao. It's a Brazilian steakhouse. They have some of the best meats on Earth and their salad bar is to die for. I won't be able to eat all day since I will need to come there very hungry (there is sooo much food).

danielle_ftv 12-08-2010 07:30 PM

Dec. 8, 2010
If you haven't noticed I had to reschedule the webcam show to next week. Not sure what I was thinking since this is finals week and I need to be studying super hard. Kind of freaked out right now about finals to be honest. I always get like this before tests...were I feel like I haven't prepared myself enough or I feel super busy and/or rushed. I also wish that finals didn't have to be during the month of December when everything seems so hectic anyways.

Quite a few of my friends go to the Conservatory here in Tempe (it's the best school in the country for recording arts). So a couple nights this week I've gotten to hang around the studios there and watch my friends record various things (one night it was electronic music, another night it was a folksy sounding song). It's pretty interesting seeing how they go about recording music. It's a ton of work and honestly seems kind of tedious.

Tonight I do plan on going out just for a while since I haven't really gotten to hang out with all of my friends in what seems like a long time (I haven't seen Dallas in a couple weeks now I think). I'm pretty excited too because one of my favorite dj's (Skrillex) is playing tonight at 910. This will be the first time I've ever seen him live. I think he is pretty new to the electronic scene and his music is incredibly different than most of the electronic music out there. Actually to be honest I can't even really figure out what subgenre he would fit into (something like electro probably).

You guys would be so proud of me. I've been eating super healthy lately and haven't really eaten out too much (though I did cave last night after the recording session and had Waffle House with my friends). My fridge is stocked with healthy, mostly organic food. There is pretty much no starch or sugar in my kitchen. And I've been finally really learning to cook. I bought three awesome cookbooks that teach me how to cook low cal, low fat meals and snacks. I also planned out my weeks meals in advanced (that is something my mom does too). It's fun cooking meals...surprisingly I haven't really messed anything up. The cleanup afterwards is a pain in the butt especially since I seem to have to get every dish dirty. My one concern though is that with all the food that is in the fridge (mostly produce) I think that it will probably go bad before I can eat it all. Unfortunately the produce that I am buying is pretty expensive since it is all organic.

danielle_ftv 12-12-2010 08:09 PM

Dec. 12, 2010
Well the laptop that I normally use for...well everything is completely screwed up. It won't stop freezing on me about 5 to 10 minutes after it's been turned on. I am going to hire a computer repair person to come over and fix both laptops and somehow make it so I can use the internet on the pc. I am also going to try to have all of my editing programs put on all the computers just in case something happens. If I can get pretty much all my website content off my laptop and onto the pc I will be very happy since it seems to slow it down so much. That way I can use this laptop (the old laptop) as my gaming laptop (that's what it was bought for), the newer laptop will be used for school and whatever else I would need it for other than editing and the pc will be used for editing. Honestly though I would be absolutely thrilled if we could get this all figured out and fixed by Tuesday at the latest since I A) can't update the website since all my content is on the other laptop and B) can't really use the webcam (I have a webcam show on Wednesday) since I don't have access to the webcam page on here. I definitely need the person to do on site computer repair since I absolutely do not trust anyone around my computers. I've heard horror stories about computer repair people going into your computers and looking at things on there.

I babysat my nephew yesterday night while my parent's went out to Glendale for a "night on the town". It's been so long since they have had a chance to relax and enjoy themselves so I was totally happy to take care of baby Carter (he was an absolute doll and watched a bunch of episodes of Arrested Developement with me...one of my new...and only favorite shows). I also went to Dave and Buster's. It was a ton of fun as usual. The past two times I've gone I've donated the points I've won to go towards gifts to Phoenix Children's Hospital (it's normally the smartest thing to do since I do not need stuffed animals or random little toys).

I need to go to Whole Foods and pick up some steaks for the next few days since I am going on a protein and veggie 3 or 4 day diet. My face has started breaking out a tad bit (most people laugh when I say it's breaking out because breaking out to me is like one tiny pimple) so I'm going to try cutting out sugars for a bit to see if that helps.

danielle_ftv 01-14-2011 03:54 PM

Jan. 13, 2011
If any of you have had problems with the v107 videos ("Lost and Found Orgasms Pt.2") I just fixed it. I forgot to rename the video file names after I uploaded them.

So it's been a long time since I've updated my journal. I just got back from my vacation in Puerto Vallarta. I'm itchy from all the darn mosquito bites I got there (I put on some anti itch creme which seems to help a little bit) and I am sunburned (though the sunburn is turning into a tan on my arms). I got to fly private (one of my girlfriends is dating some guy that is super wealthy). It was soooo cool being in the cockpit. I got to sit up there for most of the way there. I'm surprised how comfortable I was flying on a small plane (normally I freak out on planes). I think I wasn't so scared because I could see everything that was going on. The pilot did a couple tricks with the plane that freaked my girlfriends out (I thought it was hillarious!). We got lost pretty much every time we went outside. The villa we stayed at was absolutely stunning. It had five bedrooms and 5 1/2 bathrooms. I picked the bedroom that had purple pillows. The view from my room was stunning (actually the view from every room was stunning). We were on a mountain so you could see the ocean for miles and miles and we also had jungle views. The house came with a maid, a cook, and some guy that helped out with pretty much everything (he brought us drinks, helped us make reservations, etc.). The first day we got there we didn't really do too much. My friend Lyn was obsessed with going into the hot tub but unfortunately it didn't get hot the whole time. One night Lyn decided she was going to fill it up with hot, boiling water...which didn't work at all but was incredibly funny to watch. The second day we were there we had masseuses come over to the villa. I got a facial, a body scrub and a 90 minute hot stone massage. I was worried that I would smell like the body scrub that I got which smelled like cleaning products but thankfully it washed right off. The third day we went on an atv tour through the city and mountains. I didn't think to bring a bandana and sunglasses so I kept getting sand and dirt in my eyes and on my face. We stopped at this little bar that was right in the middle of the jungle. Since there was no one there Lyn and I went skinny dipping in this river. Lyn is so funny...we asked how cold the water was and she told us that it was pretty comfortable...liar! I got in there and froze my butt off. Of course later on I found out it was a mountain fed river. A ton of people ended up showing up 5 minutes after we got out and got dressed. We then rode over to a zipline tour. I've been ziplining before but didn't this one required a lot more hiking than the last one I did in Jamaica. Lyn even went upside down on the last zipline. We left on Wednesday (though we wanted to stay an extra day...we couldn't since the pilot had to be somewhere on Thursday). I would love to visit Puerto Vallarta again though I would do a lot more activities if I did. Apparently Lyn and Theresa travel a lot...they were talking about going to the Virgin Islands next. Hopefully they do it when I don't have school.

I just looked at the pictures from the last shoot that I did (last Saturday). They are awesome. I am incredibly happy with how they turned out and I think you guys will love the updates. They were all done in public. I did a school girl shoot in a park/school were I did a stocking stuffing. I also did a sexy dress masturbation shoot at an office building. The other shoot I did was a white dress shoot in glasses and knee high boots. That one was a dildo play scene.

Christmas was pretty hectic. My grandma (my mom's mom) came in from Texas for a couple weeks. My mom had something planned for us to do pretty much every night that she was there. At first I was pretty excited about grandma being here but after a couple of days traveling back and forth and spending hours with my family I was kind of over it. I got some cool presents Christmas day. My dad got me my favorite gift...this beautiful snow globe with a fairy inside it. The next day we all went to Flagstaff for a couple days. I brought Love Bug with me. I wasn't too sure how she was going to do in the snow but she was awesome...just jumped right into it and was prancing around. We didn't do too much in Flagstaff...the second day my dad, my sister and I went snowboarding. I bought my sister a super cute boarding outfit while we were up there. I did surprisingly well. The only time I fell down was when I got off the ski lift and when I purposely fell down. My dad was awesome! Apparently he hadn't boarded in like 5 years but he totally looked like a pro. My sister didn't do too well. It was her first time boarding...she's moving up to Alaska next month so she said she is going to try learning up there.

I left for Oregon on Wednesday the 29th (pretty much the day after we got back to Phoenix). My friends told me to bring warm clothes but I must have been tired when I packed because none of the clothes I brought were super warm. I remember looking around the baggage claim and seeing everyone dressed in dark, warm jackets and scarves (that should've been my first clue that I wasn't dressed appropriately for the weather). I on the other hand was wearing my light blue VS lounge pants with my orange VS tank top with a thin white jacket over it...yeah I was cold! We went to downtown Portland to get something to eat but before we ate I had us stop by Macy's so I could get a scarf, hat, and gloves. At the restaraunt I tried duck which I didn't care for at all since it tasted slightly gamey (I hate gamey tasting meats). I actually stayed in Corvallis which is about an hour and a half from Portland. We stayed in my friends family friends home (it reminded me of the homes in Winona, TX where I used to live). We didn't do too much while we were there, mainly just walked around (the town and the college campus). They drink a ton of coffee up there so we ended up doing the same. Apparently caffeine doesn't affect me like it used to since I didn't get wired on it and was able to fall asleep pretty easy on it. We didn't have anything planned for New Years eve (I didn't even bring a dress to wear for that night). The night before we decided to go to downtown Portland since my friend's friend was DJing at some club/bar. The hotel we stayed at was right on the river and not too far from downtown where we spent most of our time. Since we didn't have anything to wear for that evening we went to Macy's again. We didn't end up getting anything since I couldn't find anything that I liked (which was a good thing in the end since none of my friends friends were dressed up). There is a big difference between the clubs in Scottsdale and the club/bar in Portland we went to. It was interesting to see how none of the people were super dressed up. I guess appearances don't matter all that much there (at least compared to stuck up Scottsdale). It seemed like most of the people there went to the club/bar just to have fun...not so much to pick up on chicks/guys. The music they were playing was pretty iffy. They were playing a lot of rap, hip/hop, and top 40's. Some of it was okay. Every once in a while they would play some EDM (electronic dance music). I guess EDM isn't too big in Portland since almost every time they would play it everyone would kind of stop dancing (while I on the other hand would get up and start dancing). The town the next day was completely dead so we didn't get to do too much. I could totally see myself living there. I enjoy the rain and cloudy weather so that wouldn't be a problem (though it was sunny pretty much the whole time I was there).

School starts on Tuesday. I'm not too excited about it. My schedule isn't too bad though...I only have school noon to 4, Monday to Thursday. Today is my nephews birthday. I have to run to Toys R' Us and buy him his gift. I really don't want to have to drive all the way out to my parent's house. I've been traveling so much that really all I want to do is just lay around and sleep (though at this point I've probably already caught up on sleep).

9:32 PM
My two year anniversary for the website passed (sometime in December). Thinking about how things have progressed and how much the site has grown is astonishing to me. For all of you who have been with me since the beginning and all of you have recently joined...thank you.

danielle_ftv 01-25-2011 08:15 PM

Jan. 25, 2011
I am trying to find a home to rent for my friends and I for Coachella. People must rent the homes way in advance because everything is completely booked. We had this same problem last year but luckily were able to get a home because someone backed out. I think we are going to have a lot more people going this year. I've had at least 6 of my friends saying that they are going to attend. The lineup for Coachella is awesome. I would like to see Sasha, Afrojack (this is a must see for me), Sander Kleinenburg, Skrillex (another must see), Paul Van Dyk, Fedde Le Grande, Laidback Luke, Chuckie, and Duran Duran. Most of the bands/dj's I want to see will most likely be in the same tent so luckily we won't have to wander around everywhere to see the dj's we want to see. I'm not sure how we are going to manage seeing the bands on Friday since we are most likely going to be driving up there on Friday. I think we are probably going to leave on Sunday too so we probably won't be going to Coachella that day.

I visited Austin this weekend. I had a pretty good time though I didn't do much. As usual I brought the wrong clothes with me so I was pretty cold throughout the weekend. Saturday night we went to 6th street to this bar called Seven Red. I've never really seen a bar like it before. I didn't particularly care for the music but watching the bands perform was highly entertaining.

School is going well. I love my English class and my history class seems like it should be pretty easy. The teacher mainly lectures the whole time and I think the only homework we have is just reading chapters out of the book. I dropped my math and psychology class. I will be taking those two classes next semester. I plan on taking the CLEP exam on a few different courses that way I can get some more credits for this semester.

danielle_ftv 01-31-2011 09:17 PM

Jan. 31, 2011
F'ing spammers! I hate spammers. I mean seriously way to waste your life you stupid spammers. I just had to ban a bunch of people and delete a bunch of threads because they were all spam(mers). Lameness. Going to Best Buy to exchange my headset since it's not wireless and then need to go grocery shopping since I have absolutely no food in my house and have been eating out all last week. I also need to buy my Valentine's lingerie and toy for my Vday update.

I'm sorry for missing my webcam show too. I don't know what the heck I was thinking since I scheduled it during one of my classes.

danielle_ftv 02-09-2011 02:35 AM

Feb. 8th, 2010
One of my fans sent me this link. I recently got a new phone (HTC Evo 4G...stupid to have a 4G phone when we don't even have a 4G network in AZ yet) which I absolutely love...but the word autocorrect is a pain in the butt. I also don't really like how the pictures come out on the phone...the flash on it is incredibly bright.

danielle_ftv 02-25-2011 05:14 PM

Feb. 25, 2011
Good Lord I slept a lot last night (went to sleep at 9pm and woke up at 10am). I think I needed it though since I haven't caught up on sleep in forever (mostly because of my Vegas trip).

So Vegas was a lot of fun. I drove up with two of my friends on Friday. We were supposed to leave at 10am but didn't end up leaving until 11am. I had to drop off LB at my mom's house so that was another 45 minutes slightly out of the way. We got stuck in 2 1/2 hour stand still traffic on the I-93 because of an accident. My phone didn't work so I couldn't even play on the internet or anything. We were surprisingly patient during that 2 1/2 hours. My friends and I stayed at the Tropicana. The room wasn't too bad....it was actually quite spacious. The only thing I didn't like was that it got incredibly humid in the room occasionally. I don't know if it's a common thing for hotels to do now but if you have more than two people staying in a room they charge you more money. I really don't understand that since we stayed in a room that could fit 4 people. My friend Jessica had a promoter friend that she thought was going to "hook us up" for a couple clubs. We started off at this one lounge club called Blush. It wasn't too bad to be honest. The only thing I didn't like was the music. We thought that there was going to be a hosted bar (free alcohol) but apparently that was only for girls and didn't start until 11pm (we ordered a drink 4 minutes before and didn't find out about the 11pm rule so ended up having to pay $30). I really wasn't in the mood to drink so I only had a glass of champagne. We left Blush and went to this one club called Surrender. Jessica and I got in free but our friend Ryan had to pay a $40 cover fee which again irritated them since they thought that the promoter was going to "hook us up". It was pretty much a waste of $40 since we only stayed there for about 10 minutes. I loved the club though. They had a bunch of gogo dancers and it was very spacious. I was pretty surprised about how many girls were in the clubs. Usually the guy to girl ratio is like 70:30 but it was almost 50:50 everywhere we went. We met up with some of our friends at Tao (I hate that club). Again we really only stayed there for about 10 or 15 minutes. I was irritated as heck because it was so crowded (that's the main reason I don't like that place). My friend Jessica almost got in a fight with some girl that started pushing her for no reason. As we were walking out some random guy grabbed my butt. At that point I was so irritated that I was ready to slap him but fortunately for him he took off and I couldn't find him.

Jessica was sick the whole morning and part of the afternoon since she drank so much the night before. We didn't really do much besides eat and hang out with Dallas and her boyfriend Rob. We took a short nap because we knew that some of our more energetic friends were going to be coming in soon and that we probably wouldn't get any sleep until we got home the next day. There was a huge group of my friends going to the Marquee to see Above and Beyond. Our friend told us we had to get there at 8:30 at the latest so we could actually get in. Luckily we did get in and didn't even have to wait in line since we had bought our tickets pre sale. My friend Rob wasn't in a good mood at all because one of the door men made him buy new shoes that cost $280 (he was wearing nice white shoes that would've been perfectly fine in any other club...we just think the door man was being mean). The drinks were incredibly expensive. Dallas bought two double drinks that cost $55. I didn't want to drink at all since I didn't want to be hung over the next day driving back to Phoenix. Everyone was irritated because they were playing top 40's and hip/hop (though mainly hip/hop) right before a trance concert. The club was completely crowded. I really do think that they were way over capacity...it was actually kind of scary how crowded it was. Above and Beyond didn't even get on until 1:30...they were supposed to start at 1pm. I ended up leaving at about 3 since I wasn't in the mood to deal with pushy people anymore (plus I needed to get sleep since I was driving home). The Cosmopolitan where the Marquee is at is a beautiful hotel. I definitely need to stay there sometime. Most of my friends "out partied" Vegas. Apparently they stayed out till all the after hours clubs were closed.

The drive home wasn't bad at all. Jessica, Ryan, and Austin slept almost the whole way home. I almost fell asleep on the road a few times. I didn't want to have anyone else drive since A) it's my car and I don't really trust other people driving my car and B) they were all sleep deprived.

Valentine's day was really nice this year. A whole group of us had a pot luck at my friend Andrew's house. I brought chicken alfredo and an apple cobbler. It was a very laid back Valentine's day which I actually really enjoyed.

Spring break is coming up here pretty soon. Some of my friends are going to Lake Havasu for it. I'm not a big fan of hanging out on boats all day in the sun but it will be something different so I will most likely go. I need to start getting out in the sun a bit before Havasu so I can get used to it and hopefully not get sun stroke and/or bad sunburns like I normally do. I've never been to Havasu but everyone says it's a lot of fun.

I just bought a gym membership to LA Fitness yesterday. I've been eating healthier too. I want to get in pretty good shape by my 23rd birthday in May. I think I can do it if I go on a diet that consists of mainly protein and veggies. My friend who is a personal trainer is going to help me out with that. He told me I need to start doing 30 minutes of cardio right when I wake up and then eating right after that. I also need to start eating smaller meals 4 or 5 times a day. I normally stop eating at about 9pm so I don't really have a problem with that. He told me I need to be doing cardio about 5 or 6 times a week (preferably 6) and then weights 3 or 4 times a week. Weights are pretty easy for me and I don't mind doing it at all...it's cardio that I have a problem with. I have really bad exercise induced asthma and that really affects me doing cardio. I have an inhaler and that seems to help a bit. But to be honest it could also be my fault since when I do cardio I really push my limits.

Love Bug's 1st birthday was last month on the 18th. I feel bad that I forgot about it...I probably would've made her a doggie cake or something. I realized today that I've been in the adult industry for 3 years now. My first porn shoot was up on the internet in March 2008. It amazes me how time just flies by without you noticing. It also feels like as I get older time passes by even quicker. I am incredibly scared of getting older. I used to be the baby of the group but my friend Jessica recently came into the group and took that title from me :D (she's only 21). I want to experience as much as I possibly can before I get to old or before I don't have time because of school. I have friends that are in their 40's and 50's and still go out to the clubs but I figure I probably won't be able to do things like that since I will be too busy with work. Plus by that time I hope I will be married and have children.

danielle_ftv 03-15-2011 06:56 PM

Mar. 15, 2011
Nothing much has been going on. It's spring break right now which I am really happy about. I don't really have any plans. I was supposed to go to Beyond Wonderland in San Bernadino, CA but decided not to. I am editing my videos and photos from my last shoot on Saturday the 12th. That shoot was actually pretty crazy. The locations we shot at were beautiful but we almost got caught many, many times...I'm actually pretty surprised nobody called the cops on us.

Last Saturday I had a two hour "session" in this BDSM dungeon in Phoenix. It was absolutely amazing. I got to explore a whole different side of me. The dom used a whole bunch of BDSM toys on me including a violet wand (loved it), a posture collar (I actually loved not being able to see what was going on), and a suspension bar (I didn't go all the way off my feet, just on my tip toes). Unfortunately the dom used the whip so much on my lower back that one of my lower back dermal peircings flew off. I just got that fixed yesterday (it was incredibly painful since skin had grown over the anchor). I definitely plan on going to the dungeon more (probably about twice a month since it is kind of pricey).

I also found new male talent to use. We are going to discuss it more on Thursday I think. I don't think he has any experience shooting so I'm not sure how that is going to work. I was thinking about that this morning actually. Getting the video will be a lot easier than getting the photos (honestly I will probably only get enough photos to make the video cover page). I will have to borrow FTVRob's photo camera and just use a small HD video camera for the video.

This year has definitely been a year of improvement for me. Recently I've been working out a lot more (pretty much everyday actually). I've been eating healthier too. I've been waking up earlier and haven't been sleeping as much as I normally do. I've also noticed that I've been distancing myself from people that I think have a negative influence in my life. Saturday I am supposed to go to this sweat lodge for some ceremony. I'm not exactly sure what it is or how it works so I will have to write about it after I've done it.

danielle_ftv 03-25-2011 10:32 PM

Mar. 25, 2010
Last Saturday night I attended a sweat lodge ceremony. My mom was all freaked out about it and tried talking me out of it (and even had my sister try talking me out of it too). I didn't really have any expectations of it and really didn't know what was going to happen. My friend who I went with didn't really tell me too much about it. I was kind of irritated too because when I went through the orientation I found out that I was going to have to speak out loud in front of everyone (that is a pretty hard thing for me to do...I hate public speaking and get incredibly nervous and shy around new people). It turned out pretty well. I now know what hot yoga feels like after having been in the steaming, hot sweat lodge with 20 other people. I'm not sure if it is something I am going to do again. I told my friend Theresa about it and she was thinking about doing it also (if she goes then I will probably go with her so she at least has someone there that she knows).

Other than that things have been pretty chill. I haven't been going out too much. Pretty much the only times I've gone out were when I was meeting up with friends to go eat. I'm kind of over the whole clubbing/partying scene....though I have had the urge to go dancing for the past week now.

Sunday I will be shooting a hardcore scene for the site. I'm kind of nervous about it because the male talent is going to be shooting it. Unfortunately he doesn't have any experience shooting so I have absolutely no idea how it is going to turn out. I am thinking I will probably make it a candid video update for a couple reasons (one being that we don't have a professional camera so we can't take pictures for the coverpage). I think that as long as the video isn't shaky and the lighting isn't too dark I will be happy.

danielle_ftv 04-02-2011 10:59 PM

Apr. 2, 2011
I am so not happy right now. My internet service has been completely screwy lately. I had a webcam show today and the video kept freezing numerous times. I also had to reupload the hardcore video about 4 times before it finally completely uploaded. I just don't understand it. I am supposed to have the highest speeds available and for the money I pay I shouldn't have to deal with these issues. There was a lot of new people who watched the webcam show today. I am hoping that they don't think that the faulty webcam show today was typical of all the webcam shows.

Tonight I am going to my friend Laila's birthday dinner and then we will be going to the Marquee to see Wolfgang Gartner. I haven't seen a lot of my friends in quite a while so it will be nice to see them all. I don't plan on making it a long night since I have plans tomorrow.

Last night was fun. I had girl's night with a different group of my friends (not the typical group I hang out with...though I notice myself hanging out with my friend Theresa quite a bit more lately). We had dinner at Theresa's house. She made an amazing cheesecake pie. She invited a psychic over that did a psychic reading on most of us. A lot of the stuff the psychic said was pretty true for me. It was a good experience. Not sure if I plan on doing it again. I've already had my palm read, a handwriting analysis, and a tarot card reading so this is another fun thing that I get to cross off my "to do" list.

danielle_ftv 04-16-2011 12:14 AM

Apr. 15, 2011
Last night was great. I attended another sweat lodge ceremony. This one was very small (only 5 people including myself). I was definitely a lot more comfortable this time. I was incredibly happy with myself at the end. I felt like I really stuck with it and for the first time I didn't have that hard of a time speaking in front of people. I would definitely attend another sweat lodge ceremony if there are less than 10 people there.

I am incredibly excited about tomorrow night. I scheduled another two hour BDSM session at the dungeon. I am very interested to see how it will go this time and what will be different. I bought this new book called "Screw the Roses, Send Me the Thorns". It's all about BDSM...the lifestyle, the culture, the pyschology behind it. It goes over what it means to be a dom and what it means to be a sub. It also goes over all the BDSM terms and instruments (floggers, bondage devices, etc.). Apparently I am what the BDSM world would consider a "brat". According to the book a brat is "A bottom who enjoys struggling against control or challenging the top...some brats are "testing" their dominate, others have the desire to be "conquered and tamed"." I think it definitely describes me and what I was acting during the last session. I think the description "the desire to be conquered and tamed" is a very apt description for me.

My friend Theresa and I are attending this spiritual retreat in Sedona next month. I think it will be very good for the both of us and I am hoping that it helps us to learn more about ourselves and what we want from life.

danielle_ftv 05-12-2011 05:21 AM

May 11, 2011
Sorry that it's been so long since I've wrote a journal entry. School's over....yeah. My sister's 22nd birthday was last Sunday (same day as mother's day). We will be the same age until my birthday on the 29th. My sister love Outback Steakhouse so we went there for her birthday dinner/early mother's day celebration. For her presents I got her Chanel Mademoiselle perfume and tickets to go see some reggae concert. For my mom's mother's day present I got her a gift certificate to one of her favorite hair salons. I actually have to go pick the gift certificate up tomorrow since I wasn't able to get it on Saturday or Sunday. My dad's birthday is this weekend. We plan on going to a bbq joint for his birthday celebration. I got him a gift card to Amazon since I wasn't exactly sure what he wanted.

I took another "step" on my spiritual journey. A couple weeks ago I attended a healing circle ceremony. It was a pretty long ceremony (I was there from 5:30 to about 11 at night). I didn't do too much other than just sang some healing songs over and over again. It was a good experience but I don't think I will do another healing ceremony again unless it is for someone close to me.

Last Saturday (after shooting and my dinner with the family) I did another two hour BDSM session. This time it was a bit different than the last two sessions. We added a role play element into it. The master was a interrogator and I was a "lady of the court" who had stolen from the king and queen. I rented a 12th or 14th (I researched it but couldn't exactly pinpoint what century it was from) century dress. It was kind of hard to get into character at the beginning....I don't really consider myself an actress. I very much enjoyed it though. It was nice adding something new into my BDSM experiences. The master also did a lot of electric sex toy play. He had used the violet wand on me during the first two sessions and this session not only did he use that but he also added in some other electro sex device (I think it is a Mystim). During this session I was also fully suspended from my wrists (so my whole body was completely off the ground). I didn't care for that too much since I felt like my wrist was slipping out of the restraints. We also did a lot of wax play which I did during the first session but didn't like (I never really realized until that point that I have a fear of hot wax). It was incredibly difficult for me...mainly mentally, because I had to really focus on getting over my fear of hot wax. The whole reason I have a fear of hot wax is because when I was younger I accidentally dropped a whole cup full of incredibly hot melted candle wax all over my face, chest and arm. It scarred my face and I thought the scar would be there for life. Fortunately with a lot of care it went away. I am pretty bruised up right now (mostly on my thighs though). BTW when I do my sessions there is absolutely nothing sexual that happens. It really is only about BDSM. I think for some people it is difficult for them to realize that you can separate sex from BDSM...that they don't go hand in hand.

I really haven't been hanging out with my friends too much lately. I've notice that I've been leaving behind things that I thought had negative influences in my life. I've been spending more time with my friend Theresa (who I am going to the Sedona spiritual retreat not this weekend but next weekend with). It makes me a little sad that I'm not as close to Dallas as I once was. There is actually a possibility that she may not be coming to my birthday dinner celebration which saddens me even more. I just think it is interesting how people change and grow apart from other people they thought would be in their lives forever. I know I can always make more of an effort to spend more time with them but I think I am at a different place in life right now. I will be with them for Electric Daisy Carnival in Las Vegas next month. I still need to buy one of my costumes and make the other costume. One of the nights we are dressing up as the Village People. I will either goes as the biker or cop. The other night we are dressing up as daisies. That is the costume I am going to have to make.

I had to take Love Bug for her yearly vet exam. She had a ton of vaccinations to get done. Luckily she is healthy. The vet did tell me that I need to start brushing her teeth (I was using some teeth cleaning gel on her...but I guess that wasn't working too well). She does have really bad plaque build up in her back teeth...and really bad doggie breath which might be because the plaque.

danielle_ftv 06-06-2011 12:05 AM

Jun. 05, 2011
I finally got my birthday video log done and up on the site. I pretty much just woke up, got out of bed, brushed my hair, and shot it. I like the video logs more when I don't really practice what I am going to say and just talk...it's definitely more candid. I've started wearing my Body Bugg again. I got kind of bad about what I was eating and not exercising but I am getting back into the swing of things. Constantly plugging in what I eat into the Body Bugg system is kind of a pain in the butt so I've just been counting calories during the day and trying to stay within 1200-1300.

I recently attended a drum circle/pipe ceremony. It was very interesting. I love Native American chants and songs. Trying to sing along was pretty hard though since I couldn't figure out exactly what the lyrics were. The sacred sexuality class I am taking is next weekend. I still need to buy some things for it like little gifts to give to who ever we partner up with and a corset for some dress up part of it. I know there are four levels (maybe more) of this sacred sexuality class...I will be on the first level. Depending on how well it goes then I will probably attend more of the classes. This first level though isn't so much about sex with other people...from what I gathered it's more about how you deal with sex and sexuality.

This month is going to be pretty hectic. Not only will I be attending the 3 1/2 day sacred sexuality course but I will also be going to Las Vegas for Electric Daisy Carnival and then the next day after I get back home I will be going to New York City with my best friend Theresa. What's really going to be difficult is that EDC is being held at night...so pretty much as soon as the sun goes down till when the sun goes up. It's really going to screw with my sleep schedule. I am also thinking of taking some other classes this month (though they are only a couple hours rather than a couple days). I found this one class on "transforming your life" that seems incredibly interesting. There is another class called "Understanding Your Spirit Guide" that I am also interested in taking.

Talking about classes, I just signed up for Fall semester courses. I will be taking a math class, and English class, macroeconomics, a mythology class and another class that is supposed to fulfill a social and behavioral sciences course credit. Macroeconomics is kind of a different class than what I would normally take. I was interested in taking it though so that I can understand more about what is going on with the economy right now and so that I can "keep up" with people when they talk about stuff that pertains to it.

My birthday was a lot of fun this year. Instead of traveling somewhere I decided to stay in town and keep everything kind of low key. I stayed at a gorgeous resort for the weekend. Friday night I went out to eat with a friend. Saturday I went to the resorts spa and got a massage and took a "botanical bath". Saturday night I went out to eat with some of my friends that were in town. Unfortunately Dallas and her boyfriend Rob (two of my best friends) were out of town as was Theresa. FTVRob came to dinner with one of his friends. We were the only people that arrived on time. Everyone else showed up way late (like 30 minutes to an hour late). Sunday I had lunch with my family and went to Castles n' Coasters. I was going to go to Wet n' Wild (a water park) but it was soooo packed and I wasn't too interested in standing in lines for hours.

I also saw Thor and Pirates of the Caribbean that weekend. I started researching Thor after the movie and found out that they are making an Avenger's movie with him in it that I am so excited about seeing. Actually what I am incredibly excited about watching is X-Men: First Class. I am a huge X-Men fan. I am also interested in seeing how the girl who plays Mystique does since she is going to be playing the main character in one of my favorite book series (The Hunger Games) that is being made into a movie. I'm not sure how they are going to make that movie the right way. I'm sure they want a PG-13 rating but the way the book was written it would be an R rating (there is an incredibly amount of violence in it especially considering it was published by Scholastic which normally publishes books for children and pre-teens).

Next month I am taking a trip to LA. I am going there for about four days to visit Six Flags: Magic Mountain and then will be going to Raging Waters. I also plan on going to a spa while I am there. I am also going to be taking a "Body Mentoring" class that is all about self esteem and how to love your body. That's supposed to go until September though it's only 6 classes.

I've been having a lot of trouble with my internet lately (though mostly when I am uploading videos and doing webcam shows). I tried uploading the most recent hardcore video for two days...seriously...two days. In the end I had to put it on a memory stick and give it to FTVRob to upload on his computer. Unfortunately he didn't have my user/pass for FTP access and wasn't able to put it exactly where it's supposed to go. I really should call Cox and have them fix whatever is going on or at least figure out what it going on but honestly I keep on putting it off because I'm sure it's going to be a huge hassle and pain in the butt.

The lesbian neighbors upstairs are still driving me nutty. Fortunately I haven't heard them having sex anymore since I put a note on their door telling them that "everyone could hear them having sex and to keep it down". Unfortunately their dog is still a pain in the butt and runs around with heavy feet and barks. I also got woken up this morning with them screaming and fighting. Honestly that relationship just doesn't seem that healthy to me but who am I to judge. My lease ends in November and I definitely plan on moving to a house. I want to live in Tempe and I definitely want a newer house with at least 4 bedrooms (more rooms to shoot in).

The Sedona spiritual retreat I attended a few weeks ago was absolutely amazing. It was very much life changing for me. Since then I've noticed that I've been more positive and haven't been as stressed out. I learned a lot of great things that I am trying to do in my life (like meditating and saying affirmations). It was an intense retreat and I am incredibly thankful that Theresa told me about it and that I went.

Sedona was gorgeous. It was so green and lush where we stayed. When I get married I want to get married at the inn that the retreat was held at (or at least somewhere around there). It was also very peaceful. I actually wouldn't mind moving there if I could live near/on Oak Creek (though it is quite expensive). I didn't bring my laptop with me and it was suggested that we not use our phones so that we could focus on ourselves and what we were there to do. I've never really not had my phone around me so it was a little weird at first but very much helpful since it kept me so present. The day before the end of the retreat we went to a vortex (can't remember which one). A tradition that they do at the end of the retreat is jump into a river. I did it figuring it would be a great way to "purify" me and wash away all the negative things I didn't want to carry around me anymore. It was an amazing experience....but the water was freezing lol!

danielle_ftv 06-25-2011 08:17 PM

Jun. 25, 2011
Shooting content for my site today. One of the scenes/sets will be my 4th of July shoot. I really need to write a journal update...and answer my private/visitor messages. I will do that later tonight.

http://www.danielleftv.com/4thofjuly.jpg

CONTINUED 6:07 PM

I just got home from one of my favorite Tempe restaurants (Tasty Kabob). I love that fact that I have been comfortable enough to eat by myself in a restaurant. So I'm not attending EDC. I bought my tickets, my flight, reserved my hotel room and even bought my costumes but when I thought about it I realized that I really wasn't all that interested in going for multiple reasons. I think the main reason I wanted to go was to hang out with my friends but being in the 95+ degree heat, surrounded by tens of thousands of people (most that are on drugs) did not sound appealing at all. I really do think I am past the whole club/partying stage of my life. I definitely want to get my friends to do fun stuff besides just going to a club. I've been talking to them about going bowling and my friend Jessica mentioned going skating which sounds like a fantastic idea. I haven't been roller skating since I was in my early teens.

I will be heading to NYC with my friend Theresa on Monday. I am quite excited about it. The weather is definitely going to be a lot better than here (at least it will be cooler though I expect it to be humid). Theresa texted me today asking if I wanted to go skydiving which I instantly agreed to. I'm hoping that I can get a video of it so I can put it up on here. Besides the whole skydiving thing we really don't have anything else planned. I think we are just going to play it by ear...which works for me. I'm a bit concerned about the sleeping schedule though. She wakes up super early (like before 8) while I tend to sleep until 11.

I'm editing the videos from today's shoot. We shot two video scenes and two photo sets. One was my 4th of July shoot. We did it at this awesome office building that had a huge fountain in the middle of a courtyard. Of course I had to get completely naked and jump in the fountain since it was so hot. The other scene was a park scene with me sliding down a slide, swinging on swings, and playing with bubbles. I'm most likely going to make it a candid video update since the video was pretty washed out.

The sacred sexuality class that I took was incredibly interesting. We started on a Thursday at about 5 and ended around 11. The schedule was pretty intense to be honest. I'm not used to attending classes from 8:30 in the morning to 11pm or even midnight. We started every day dancing in costumes that we brought. We had to bring costumes that we thought fit the theme of "Lusty Lover" (I brought a short black, lacey lingerie dress), "Adventurous Explorer" (I brought a pirate costume), "Goddess/Priestess" (I brought this sexy, see through Egyptian looking dress), "The Dominant or Submissive" (I bought a black corset and custom made cuffs and collar with white lace and purple flowers), and the "Wild Woman" (I wore tight brown booty shorts with a top made out of feathers). I definitely put a lot of thought and effort into the costume/dressing up part of it. There are 4 levels of this sacred sexuality teachings. I will be taking the 2nd one in November, the 3rd one in December and the 4th one in February. Apparently you have to bring a partner with you to the 3rd and 4th levels since they do involve sex. This level was more about learning who you are as a sexual being. I found out some interesting things about myself (one being that I really can't focus too well when there is too much noise). There were a couple things that happened that made me very uncomfortable but when I really thought about what it was that was making me uncomfortable I found out that it was something to do within myself. I realized that I have a lot of sexual guilt...from things I've done (mostly in the past) and because of things that were done to me (which I really shouldn't feel guilty over). I'm hoping that the other levels will help me get over my guilt and help me get over judgements and certain thoughts I have about sexuality and sex. Overall it was a good experience and I glad that I went through with it.

danielle_ftv 07-18-2011 07:26 PM

July 18, 2011
Facebook has gotten kind of lame. Every day I usually go through all the recent posts...it seems like people update their status with the same thing every day (though one of my friends did put "flamingos are whores" which I thought was a fantastic update). I love summer time and not having to go to school but to be honest it's been kind of boring and repetitive (other than when I am traveling). I tend to do the same thing every day...sleep in, wake up, check FB, the forum, my email, and several other various sites, go read for a bit, eat, read some more, eat, read while eating, then go to sleep...and repeat. I have done a True Blood and Harry Potter marathon. I want to rewatch all the Harry Potter movies before I go see the last movie in theatres. At the end of the month I am going to LA to visit Six Flags and then will be driving to San Dimas to visit Raging Waters. It's funny because I seem to be more afraid of some of the slides in Raging Waters than the roller coasters in Six Flags.

New York City was amazing. It's interesting because I never really cared for NYC but I really started liking it this time around. We stayed with one of Theresa's friends in Nolita (north Little Italy). The apartment we stayed at was very large for NYC. My sleep schedule was completely screwed up while I was there. I usually didn't get to sleep until 3-4 in the morning and then would wake up at 9-10am (which is definitely not enough sleep for me...but I managed quite well on it). Riding the subway was interesting. Luckily we never rode it when it was too crowded (which wouldn't have been a good thing at all). We went to H&M a few times (I got the cutest bras there). I had a panic attack our second visit there because of the crowd (hence why it was a good thing the subways weren't packed...packed subway, panic attack...not a good combo). We visited the farmers market which was amazing. I absolutely love it and very much wish that Phoenix had one like it. They had this fresh chocolate milk that was to die for. There was also quite a few cheese vendors which was fantastic for me since I absolutely love cheese. Sky diving in upstate New York was amazing. I didn't start getting scared until the drive up there. I did a tandem sky dive and my instructor was awesome. I told him just to push us out of the plane. It's interesting because I wasn't so much scared of dying...it was more the thought of jumping out of an airplane that freaked me out so much. It was quite surreal once you've jumped out of the plane. I think my brain kind of shut down a bit because I didn't really remember what happened until later on that night. If you haven't sky dived before I definitely recommend doing it. I actually plan on going to sky diving school and getting my license when it cools down a bit. It's kind of an expensive sport (the schooling alone costs almost $4000).

My grandma (on my mom's side) got married again. She's kind of like Elizabeth Taylor in that she's been married like 5 times. It makes me wonder if my sister is going to be the same way since she is already 22 and has been married twice already. I've been thinking about marriage lately. I definitely plan on getting married...and I know that I only want to do it once. I used to want a large wedding...the whole shebang but recently I've been thinking that when I do get married I would rather just elope. I really want to get married in Sedona (Oak Creek is absolutely stunning and would be perfect for a wedding location). It's silly that I think about this since I don't have anyone to marry lol. But women are like that...we've been planning our perfect weddings since we were little girls.

My photographer/videographer has agreed to shoot my hardcore scenes. We will be shooting this Sunday at a beautiful resort in Phoenix. I'm quite nervous about it. I've done several hardcore scenes in front of people but he's never shot a hardcore scene before. I'm not sure how it's going to go so wish us luck. I am planning on doing my bdsm shoot next month. Again it's going to be very interesting to see how that goes since it will be new for all of us.

danielle_ftv 08-03-2011 12:28 AM

Aug. 2, 2011
When did the FTVGirls side of the forum get taken down? I'm interested to see how many people are going to continue posting on the forum now that it's no longer up. I will be uploading the flash version of "Romancing the Mask" today. Hopefully it completely uploads. I never realized how big flv files are. They are twice the size of the 6000kbps video file.

My LA trip was fun. The drive out there wasn't too bad...just kind of long. We got into Valencia at about 8 or 9 at night, went to get something to eat, then went back to the hotel and crashed out. We were up at 10 the next morning (which is pretty early for me to be up during the summer time)...but it was necessary since we had to get to Six Flags early to be able to ride as many rides as possible. I splurged and bought the Platinum Flash Pass (it's a ride reservation system that let's you not have to wait in line for the rides). I ended up also buying "reservations" to ride X2 and the Green Lantern ride. We didn't ride all the rides but did go on X2, Green Lantern, Apocalypse, Colossus, Jet Stream, Ninja, The Riddler and Scream. X2 and the Superman coasters were my favorite rides. The Green Lantern ride was very interesting. It's unlike any roller coaster I've ever been on. We drove from Valencia to our hotel in Industry after we were done with Six Flags. The next day we went to Raging Waters. I hadn't been to a water park in years so it was a lot of fun being able to go on the slides. The lines were pretty long which made us not go on very many of the slides. We ended up leaving the water park around 5:30 since we were meeting up with a friend to have dinner (plus we were pretty tired).

I'm heading to Albuquerque on Friday and will be there till Saturday. I'm meeting up with a friend of mine. There is some sci-fi/horror convention event going on that we might attend. Should be fun.

I hope you guys enjoyed the Romancing the Mask professional video. I think it turned out pretty well considering it was my photographers first time shooting a hardcore scene. I was incredibly nervous about it...more so than both James and my photographer. The resort we shot at was absolutely beautiful. It sucks that we didn't shoot outside but to be honest it was way too hot to do that. Unfortunately for the next few months all my shoots will be indoor shoots. I've found some beautiful locations to shoot at when the weather cools down again. I am also shooting the bdsm scene this month. It's kind of difficult scheduling it because the bdsm scene has to be shot after all the other shoots and my photographer can really only shoot on the weekends, plus we have to work around James' schedule...it's definitely tough to work out.

I'm not sure what to do for the next hardcore video "theme". I suppose that we can shoot the hardcore scene during the bdsm scene (James is going to be the Master for that shoot). We've already shot an only sex video (well...I think there was a bit of a blowjob in it...but it was mainly about sex), a blowjob ending in a facial scene, a cum in mouth scene, a boob job scene, and a sex/bj ending in a cum on **** (well...more like the chest and stomach area lol) scene. It might be cool to do an outdoor sex scene but that would be shot when the weather cools down. I also want to do a foot job scene (ending with James cumming on my feet). And I will also be doing my first anal scene this year.

I'm also thinking about doing a weekly or maybe bi-weekly poll on some random topic pertaining to my site and me. Any topics you guys would like me to cover?

danielle_ftv 08-13-2011 10:31 PM

Aug. 13, 2011
I am thinking about buying or leasing a new car. I did some serious research on the best used cars to buy and came up with a short list:

Infiniti
Hyundai Genesis

They all have pretty good ratings (the Infinity isn't as good as the Genesis). I researched the Chevy Camaro (I was very interested in getting one) but realized that it really isn't the most reliable car and apparently it's not all that comfortable either. I also have to take in account the fact that a coupe will raise my insurance. I'm really not sure if I should lease or buy. Leasing might be a good option since I don't particularly care about owning the car. My worry is that I might go over the allowed mileage. I plan on keeping my little Cobalt though so that way I have no reason to go over the mileage. I've been looking at the Audi A4, Acura TSX, Hyundai Genesis, Infiniti G25, and Lexus IS 250 for leasing. If I don't have to pay for maintenance or repairs then I would definitely choose a car that is fun but that doesn't have as great of ratings as the Hyundai I might buy. There was a Lexus that I was interested in buying but I guess someone has bought it already since the link to it is gone :(

danielle_ftv 08-29-2011 10:41 PM

Aug. 29, 2011
So a lot of exciting things have happened recently. I got my new BMW 328i. It's not exactly what I wanted (I was looking for a silver car, with a light interior) but I have totally fallen in love with it. It's so much fun to drive. I do notice myself speeding in it though. It's kind of odd because I'll notice myself going like 80 when it feels like I'm only going 65 or so. I wanted a backup camera but got a backup system that makes a beeping sound when I get too close to things (I just heard it for the first time last night...for a while there I thought that it wasn't on and that I needed to turn it on somehow). I also got these sun screens in the back windows (the rear window sun screen automatically goes up and down). It's incredibly handy to have in Arizona during the summer time especially since the interior is black leather. The monthly payments aren't too much more than what I am paying now which is awesome. I did lease it since I really don't want to own two cars. What I really like (and ended up being a deciding factor for me) was that I don't have to pay for any of the maintenance for the car.

http://www.danielleftv.com/car1.jpg

http://www.danielleftv.com/car2.jpg

The bdsm shoot on Saturday was...interesting and kind of hard. It was all of our first time doing a bdsm shoot. It was very different from a normal bdsm session. It was incredibly hot in the dungeon (like 90 degrees). I felt awful for James because he was in this thick 18th century costume (and was wearing leather pants and leather boots). After I took my dress off it wasn't all that bad. Finding the costume I wanted to wear was difficult. I very much wanted to wear an 18th century rococo/baroque dress but could not find one (or if I did it didn't fit me). I tried on a bunch of costumes at a costume shop before deciding on this one.

http://www.danielleftv.com/dress.jpg

We shot about an hour of film (which I can hopefully make into 4 scenes) and about 150 pictures that I will be making into 2 photo sets. We did shoot a forced orgasm scene, a blowjob scene and a sex scene. We didn't get an ending on the sex scene because we ran out of time. We played with wax, floggers, canes, paddles, nipple clamps, a Wartenburg pinwheel, ankle and wrist cuffs, a silk scarve, a posture collar and bondage rope. I am planning on putting the first scene up next month. It's going to take a lot longer to edit the video than any other video I've done before. Next time I would like to have a director there. Porche Lynn (the former porn star that owns the dungeon) told me a cool way to shoot it that wouldn't require a director. Instead of having to keep on cutting the scene just shoot one long continuous scene and then edit what you can't or don't want to use. The good thing about doing it that way is that I can actually go into sub mode instead of going in and out of sub mode like I was doing during this shoot. I think it would look more natural that way too. The problem with that is that the whole area would need to be lit for the camera to catch where ever we move to (which wasn't a possibility in the huge dungeon room that we were in).

I haven't been doing well on updating the website or answering my private messages. I haven't had a chance to actually make my video logs for this month yet so that's why you haven't seen any put up on the site. Things have just been kind of crazy with school starting and the two shoots that I did this month. I had a webcam show scheduled for last Friday but was super stressed and felt like I needed a bit of a break (I cancelled everything I had planned and went out to eat, rented some movies and vegged out in front of the tv the rest of the night). It was incredibly relaxing and very much needed. I also didn't add Flash format to the latest video. It was a huge file and wouldn't completely upload, which has been pretty common lately.

I dropped out of a class today so now I am only taking macroeconomics, a math class, and mythology. I absolutely love my mythology class. Understanding the language in macroeconomics is going to be difficult for me. Math is easy right now but that's mainly because we are just doing a review on what we've learned before. I'm sure it will get more difficult but hopefully I don't have too much of a problem with it. I'm actually doing homework for my mythology class and macroeconomics class right now so I should probably get back to it.

danielle_ftv 08-29-2011 10:45 PM

Aug. 29, 2011
Continued...

I cut off my head in almost all the pictures because my facial expression wasn't too flattering (I looked slightly irritated in most of the pictures...which is completely understandable since the costume shop was hot as heck and trying on a bunch of costumes is not all that much fun in the heat). BTW James doesn't take all that flattering of pictures.

http://www.danielleftv.com/dress1.jpg

http://www.danielleftv.com/dress2.jpg

http://www.danielleftv.com/dress3.jpg

http://www.danielleftv.com/dress4.jpg

danielle_ftv 09-18-2011 11:12 PM

Sept. 18, 2011
What to write about...I'm editing and uploading a bunch of scenes/sets right now. I'm late again on a video update but that should (hopefully) be completely uploaded today. I've been thinking about which videos I should add Flash format to. I seem to have issues with uploading Flash videos 14 minutes or longer. So I will probably only create Flash videos for videos that are under 14 minutes.

School is going well...not much to tell you guys about there. I'm heading to Sedona next weekend which I am uber excited about. It will be nice to get out of the heat and enjoy green nature (rather than various shades of brown nature). I don't really have anything planned while I'm up there though I will be getting a massage and wrap done at the resort's spa.

I'm planning a vacation to St Lucia for next year in July. It's cheaper going there during the summer which is perfect since I won't have to take any time off school. It's also fantastic because I will be able to get out of the heat for a week and enjoy tropical weather. I think it's fairly rainy during that time of the year but I enjoy the rain so that isn't really a concern for me. I've been researching various activities I can do while I am there. I would like to go zip lining again. What would be absolutely amazing is if I could find someplace there were I can go sky diving.

Talking about sky diving...I still plan on getting my sky diving license. It's getting cooler now so I think I will start planning on attending the school very soon here though I haven't yet saved up the money for it (it's actually quite expensive). I'm not sure how it's going to work since the school is 1 1/2 away from me (I think it might only be an hour away...I should probably look into that).

I attended this inspirational seminar called Landmark Forum. Unfortunately I didn't go all the days so I think I am going to have to retake it since I didn't take in everything that they were teaching us. I very much enjoyed it though and highly recommend it to everyone who is interested in changing their life and the way they think about things. Next month I will be doing a two week intensive course called Dearmouring. It's all about using your sexual energy to break the "armour" you've built around yourself. I've known people that have done it and they say that it is life changing so I am very interested to see how I will change after it.

I bought my Halloween costume last month. It's being made right now and I am incredibly excited to get it and try it on. I still need to buy a crown and jewelry for it. I'm not even sure where I will be going for Halloween. All of my friends will be in Vegas for Monster Massive which I am really not interested in attending...especially with this kind of costume.

http://www.danielleftv.com/freeones/halloween2011.jpg
http://www.danielleftv.com/freeones/fairywings.jpg

I've been trying to figure out how I'm going to schedule the hardcore shoots. I want to put my 10th hardcore scene with James (my first anal scene) in December. My foot fetish hardcore scene is going up this month. Next month will be a public hardcore scene, the month after that will be my bdsm hardcore scene and then the month after that will be the anal scene. October is actually going to have two hardcore shoots in it. I give Master James a blowjob in the next bdsm scene. Hopefully people don't start getting weird and complain about there being too many b/g scenes next month.

I've had people (well what I think is the same person) complain about James being in too many of the videos. Here's the thing...I'm comfortable with him, we have great chemistry together and he's the only guy that has agreed to shoot with me. Trying to find a new guy from Arizona that I enjoy working with, that knows what to do and can keep it up would be difficult. I'm not going to hire male talent from LA since it would be quite expensive (I would have to fly them here and pay the photographer and male talent for a full day of shooting). On top of that we would probably only get two scenes since I doubt the guy will be able to get off then get hard and be able to get off again in one day of shooting.

danielle_ftv 09-19-2011 11:49 PM

Sept. 19, 2011
I am shooting with FTVGirls Anne next month. I haven't done a true hardcore girl/girl shoot in a long time so I am tremendously excited about it. I just sent her this email:

Anne,
I just wanted to say hi and kind of introduce myself before our shoot next month. I'm really excited about it. I've been looking at your pictures and videos from FTVGirls and Dreamgirls and I think we are going to have a lot of fun together. You seem to be pretty comfortable with public nudity which I'm sure Rob loves. Only recently did I start becoming more comfortable doing public nudity/masturbation. It's much easier too when there is someone else that is doing p.n. at the same time as you...kind of eggs you on. I love bdsm. Again I only recently started getting into it. I'm definitely down to use any bdsm tools that you have. I don't use two things though...balls gags and blindfolds. I have fake lashes so putting anything over them is a bad idea. And I have a really weird fear about my teeth breaking so I don't use ball gags. Now panty or any type of fabric gags I am totally down to use. I have some candles specifically made to drip on human bodies so I can bring that (I'm not sure what Rob said about shooting it). I also have a Wartenburg pin wheel, two feather ticklers, a silver ball tickler, clothes pins, nipple clamps, a clit clamp, 3 floggers, and a crop. I have a huge suitcase of toys that I can bring. I have a very high pain thresh hold so you can pretty much do whatever to me. I'm a total sub...haven't really done anything dom yet and to be honest I don't really think that is my type of role.

I bought a bunch of new dresses last month so I am going to save most of them for the shoot. I know that you are a "extreme" girl. I've tried doing extreme things before. I've tried doing fisting on myself a few times and with other girls a few times. I have yet to do it. I'm not sure if I just need someone with very small hands to try it or if I just haven't been comfortable enough. I think Rob wants me to try to do a double fisting on you...do you think I would be able to manage it. I don't want to do something that might hurt you. He did tell me to have my nails short for fisting. I have an allergy to silicone so I try to stay away from any silicone toys or lube (one of the worst shoots ever was the "The Infamous Ten" video on my site...that's the day I found out I was allergic to silicone...not a good time to find that out). I really do like trying to push my boundaries so I don't think I will have a problem trying whatever during our shoot. I'm pretty sure I can do anal extreme stuff. I haven't really tried anything too crazy down there but I've done anal with some large men so I don't think it would be a problem. I do quite a bit of fetishy stuff like panty stuffing, stocking stuffing, glasses stuffing...just weird stuff like that. I get a kick out of it.

To be honest it does take me a while sometimes to get off. I very rarely get off without clitoral stimulation. Generally when I am shooting in a home it will take me 8-12 minutes. When I am shooting outside it will take me 10-15 minutes. If someone else is controlling the toy it might take me 10-15 minutes. It just depends. I've been able to train myself to "go" quicker which is definitely a good thing when you are shooting in public.

Just so you know I am truly bi-sexual. I'm not one of those girls that just says that they are and ends up being a "gay-for-pay" girl. I've never dated a girl but I have been with many girls in my personal life.

Did Rob say where you are staying? And how long are you going to be here? Did Rob say what he was interested in having us shoot?

I'm not sure if you saw your Freeones thread or not. If so here it is: http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=364182 Also here is mine if you are interested: http://board.freeones.com/showthread...Amateur+Allure

Hopefully none of this stuff was too personal or weird for you. I figured it would be best to kind of get it out of the way a head of time :)

Sincerely,
Danielle

Should I have added anything else in there? I'm pretty sure she's seen my website but I don't know if she's actually been in the members section. I should probably give her a user/pass if she doesn't have on already. I really want to make this an amazing shoot...that's one of the reasons I sent the email above. She's definitely a tiny little thing so I'm sure I'm going to look like an Amazon compared to her...but then again most of the girls I've shot with have been smaller than me.

danielle_ftv 10-20-2011 07:36 PM

Oct. 20, 2011
Lot's of things to write about. The girl/girl shoot yesterday with FTVGirls Anne was fantastic. I am in love with that girl. She is absolutely beautiful and incredibly sweet and a lot of fun to hang out with. I am amazed at how well we clicked. I feel like their was some intense chemistry between the two of us. She has fantastic oral skills. I think I got her off at least four times with my wonderful oral skills :D. We did some pretty extreme stuff. I fisted her (she even rode my fist). I was pretty surprised that she was able to take my fist into her because she's so tiny and my hands are pretty big (it's a family trait). She also fisted me (a deep fist according to FTVGirls Rob) a couple times. We also did a carrot and key lime stuffing competition. I am so excited for the shoot to come out. It's supposed to be the big New Years update so keep an eye out for it. None of the content will be on my website...it will all be up on FTVGirls.

Dearmouring ended on Sunday. It was an intense two weeks but I am incredibly happy that I stuck through it. I feel like it is going to be life changing (they said that we won't really start seeing results until 6 months to a year from now). People have been asking me what it's all about so I will explain it a bit but to be honest you really just have to experience it for yourself. Dearmouring is a process that helps you break away the armour that you have created around yourself for protection as you've gotten older. I think you start creating armour when you are about 2 or so and it just continues being built. You use your energy, breathing, visualizations, vibration, pressure points and many other things to get rid of it. The first day you start off with a purifying sweat lodge (and no it's not like the sweat lodges that have been in the news...it's completely safe and controlled). You also do a sweat lodge on the last day. There were times that I wish I never had heard about it. Sometimes I wanted to leave right in the middle of the teachings or sessions. Other times I never wanted it to end and was absolutely thrilled with myself for how well I was doing.

I'm really digging my pubic hair right now. I keep on playing with it trying to keep it in a perfect triangle shape. I like how porn actresses are starting to allow themselves to have hair down there. I think it's sexy and very womanly. Right now I only have a small triangle since some of my underwear is really small and when I would have a full triangle (all the way to the top of my pubic line) the hair would stick out of the underwear...looked a bit funny. I bought two 6 session laser hair removal packages so I plan on getting my bikini line and underarms lasered.
http://www.danielleftv.com/pubichair.jpg
I also bought 3 more laser tattoo removal for my front belly tattoo. I need to schedule appointments for all these sessions I've bought.

I'm a bit worried about my Halloween costume. I'm going as a fairy princess. I ordered all my costume pieces a head of time so they would have plenty of time to make the pieces but the only thing that has arrived is my crown.
http://www.danielleftv.com/crown.jpg
Fortunately my shoot got pushed back to October 30th otherwise I wouldn't have been able to do my Halloween shoot. I'm going to a haunted house on Sunday with my dad. We did that last year and I had a lot of fun so I'm hoping to make that a tradition.

I've already started Christmas shopping...well more like Christmas present research. I've found gifts for everyone except my mom. I'm giving my sister, brother and step brother money (the best gift for siblings in my opinion). I guess my dad wants a chainsaw so I will be getting him that. My nephew is getting a whole bunch of cool toys. My mom made an Amazon wish list for him recently. I told her I was planning on buying everything from it which I don't think she was too happy about. But I have a budget for everyone and I don't want to spend less on one person and all the items on the wish list come out to exactly the amount I want to spend so my mom is just going to have to be okay with me buying all the items on the wishlist. I found an awesome gift for FTVGirls Rob to which I think he will really like. I won't write what it is on here since I'm not sure if he reads these entries or not.

I have quite a bit of editing I need to get done today. I'm yet again late on an update so I need to get that up ASAP. I also have 3 videos that have not been edited yet. I really need to keep on top of these things.