FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   Danielle Chat (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Hi Danielle (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90)

Anoree 03-04-2012 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soniya420 (Post 36221)
I want watch your all videos provide me username and password

I doubt that's going to happen.

Try going into a shop, saying "I want all your products - for free!"
(Be sure you're not carrying a weapon if you really try that.)

Enigma 03-04-2012 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anoree (Post 36222)
I doubt that's going to happen.

Try going into a shop, saying "I want all your products - for free!"
(Be sure you're not carrying a weapon if you really try that.)

lol I should try this, I Dinielle, been a long time member of the site and members aria, can't aford to pay this month, can I have it for free please?

Wait..... what..... NO!?

Thats harsh, I mean it's not like you'll lose any money and it's not like this isn't your job, and brings in money to pay your bill's

Oh wait, I forgot it is :P

danielle_ftv 03-04-2012 07:55 PM

Haha...I love you guys :D

santosh dahal 03-19-2012 08:38 AM

where can i meet u in online chat?

hey danielle how can i meet u in online chat?skype,facebook or msn messenger.whatever else is i want to meet u in online chat and want to talk with u.email me whenever at [email address removed by moderator].i am waiting for u see u soon.

Email address removed for privacy reasons. This is an openly readable forum. Danielle can see your email address in your profile, since she's an Administrator here. (A)

Anoree 03-19-2012 12:13 PM

You can chat live with Danielle in her Webcam shows in the Members' Area of her site, scheduled here.

Apart from that you can write Visitor Messages on her profile page, and - with a couple of more forum posts - Direct Messages.
You can also chat with her on Twitter. (@DanielleFTV)

Danielle doesn't use Skype, MSN Messenger, Facebook or other channels like that at the moment.

danielle_ftv 03-19-2012 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anoree (Post 36265)
You can chat live with Danielle in her Webcam shows in the Members' Area of her site, scheduled here.

Apart from that you can write Visitor Messages on her profile page, and - with a couple of more forum posts - Direct Messages.
You can also chat with her on Twitter. (@DanielleFTV)

Danielle doesn't use Skype, MSN Messenger, Facebook or other channels like that at the moment.

Thanks Anoree :)

sameze 05-13-2012 06:12 PM

Mr.

hello Daniella:)

danielle_ftv 05-13-2012 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sameze (Post 36471)
hello Daniella:)

It's Danielle...and hello to you.

STAR 05-14-2012 09:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Danielle Does Wall Street?? :D

STAR 05-14-2012 09:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Next time you do a carrot shoot... :cool:

STAR 05-14-2012 10:24 PM

Hysteria opens May 18!!!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1435513/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZAxFLaXT_M

YWXcqz9G 05-15-2012 02:26 AM

Question on locations

Hi Danielle

Great photos and videos!

I'm new and I don't know if this was asked before. If it was, please point me in the right direction.

I've seen some of your location shoots, and those of the FTV author, which seems to be in a resort hotel or village or something like that. Great rooms and views! May I ask where they are?

I like to keep them in mind as possible romantic destinations.

Thanks,
Riqard

danielle_ftv 05-15-2012 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YWXcqz9G (Post 36479)
Hi Danielle

Great photos and videos!

I'm new and I don't know if this was asked before. If it was, please point me in the right direction.

I've seen some of your location shoots, and those of the FTV author, which seems to be in a resort hotel or village or something like that. Great rooms and views! May I ask where they are?

I like to keep them in mind as possible romantic destinations.

Thanks,
Riqard

The videos and photo sets are shot everywhere. Some were shot in Arizona and some were shot in Hawaii.

danielle_ftv 05-15-2012 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STAR (Post 36476)
Next time you do a carrot shoot... :cool:

That's funny! Very creative.

danielle_ftv 05-15-2012 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STAR (Post 36475)
Danielle Does Wall Street?? :D

WTF...that is an interesting fetish shot.

jermshere 05-17-2012 03:44 AM

Hey Danielle

I just wanted to tell how much I love your site you are such a naturally beautiful person and that just shines thru in all you do. I can not wait until your webcam show.

Jermshere

danielle_ftv 05-17-2012 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jermshere (Post 36495)
I just wanted to tell how much I love your site you are such a naturally beautiful person and that just shines thru in all you do. I can not wait until your webcam show.

Jermshere

:)...well you don't have long to wait. The webcam show will be in 3 hours and 59 minutes.

ramses 07-12-2012 02:40 PM

ramses

Hi Danielle

I am a big fan of yours. I have thrice become member to your site and this is the first time I am trying my hand at chatting with you. Your initial videos were too good especially Hawai and on the beach. Can I hear from you.

--- merged --- (A)

I forgot to request fo your phone number. If you have a smart phone it will be great.

Anoree 07-12-2012 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ramses (Post 36681)
I forgot to request fo your phone number. If you have a smart phone it will be great.

Welcome to the Forum, ramses!

I highly doubt that Danielle will give out her telephone number. She has been asked many, many times and repeatedly stated that she won't give it out.

I don't think you would tell your private phone number in her position either. ;)

danielle_ftv 07-12-2012 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ramses (Post 36681)
Hi Danielle

I am a big fan of yours. I have thrice become member to your site and this is the first time I am trying my hand at chatting with you. Your initial videos were too good especially Hawai and on the beach. Can I hear from you.

--- merged --- (A)

Thanks for joining the forum. I always love hearing from my fans.

STAR 08-17-2012 09:07 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Bon Voyage Sweetie! Enjoy NZ!

danielle_ftv 09-03-2012 07:47 PM

New Zealand was AMAZING. I just put up the candid video from it on the site and will put up the candid photo set from it sometime this month. I will also do a video journal about it soon.

loveDanielle 09-19-2012 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snuffi (Post 1147)
hi danielle,
i just took al look at your galleries and i must say you look so lovely. your blue eyes look very nice and i like to watch your galleries. how are you today? i have to work for the next 12 hours i work as a surgeon in a hospital.
greating from bavaria, kisses snuffi

so she a beautifull girl! love Danielle.

danielle_ftv 09-19-2012 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loveDanielle (Post 36884)
so she a beautifull girl! love Danielle.

Thank you sweetheart.

SwingingWeiner 09-20-2012 05:03 AM

Hi Danielle,

I've been a member on and off for a bit, I just wanted to drop you a quick note. Its cool that you are so in touch with your fans. You take the time to answer questions (no matter how creepy some may be), address concerns, and take suggestions and I can tell you really love your site. I especially like your video logs where you answer questions and we get to see the real you. On a more superficial note, I hope you don't mind me saying that your boobs are fantastic, but also your butt does not get enough screen time. I don't know if you remember the video, but the one where you are walking around the house topless and naked ( you straddle the stair bannister at one point), there is a great shot of you walking away from the camera naked and your butt is sublime. Anywho, great site and keep up the great work.

MissAnna 09-22-2012 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 36685)
Thanks for joining the forum. I always love hearing from my fans.

I'm new at this forum and i just want to say that your a beautiful woman and thanks for a great forum ;)

danielle_ftv 09-24-2012 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissAnna (Post 36913)
I'm new at this forum and i just want to say that your a beautiful woman and thanks for a great forum ;)

Hi! I'm glad that I have a female fan on the forum now. Thanks for joining :D

danielle_ftv 09-24-2012 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SwingingWeiner (Post 36894)
Hi Danielle,

I've been a member on and off for a bit, I just wanted to drop you a quick note. Its cool that you are so in touch with your fans. You take the time to answer questions (no matter how creepy some may be), address concerns, and take suggestions and I can tell you really love your site. I especially like your video logs where you answer questions and we get to see the real you. On a more superficial note, I hope you don't mind me saying that your boobs are fantastic, but also your butt does not get enough screen time. I don't know if you remember the video, but the one where you are walking around the house topless and naked ( you straddle the stair bannister at one point), there is a great shot of you walking away from the camera naked and your butt is sublime. Anywho, great site and keep up the great work.

Of course! The questions have been great for me to answer as it's given me a chance to kind of figure out more about myself (if that makes any sense).

I definitely don't think my butt gets enough screen time. I will admit that I do have a fine a$$.

SwingingWeiner 10-02-2012 03:43 AM

Glad to hear you like the questions. I don't have any right now, but I do have a comment. I was just watching some of your video logs and I saw #327 and I have to say that tan bra makes your boobs look spectacular. Also in #338 that stapless bra looks super on you. It would be cool if you could work either of those into a future video!

danielle_ftv 10-02-2012 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SwingingWeiner (Post 36932)
Glad to hear you like the questions. I don't have any right now, but I do have a comment. I was just watching some of your video logs and I saw #327 and I have to say that tan bra makes your boobs look spectacular. Also in #338 that stapless bra looks super on you. It would be cool if you could work either of those into a future video!

I usually wear the tan bras underneath sheer or white clothing. You'll see it from time to time in shoots.

aitchisonian007 10-24-2012 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 36917)
Hi! I'm glad that I have a female fan on the forum now. Thanks for joining :D

hiz Miss Anna,

As Danielle old fan, I too welcome you here..... YOurs interest in Danielle is spectacular, please share your experiance as a girl why u love danielle.

chris 1313 11-04-2012 12:08 AM

hi

danielle its really amazing to see all your posts its first n ever time i am poting something so kindly please don't mint that what i am requesting you please please please i just wanna see your clit please show it once please beg you for that

danielle_ftv 11-04-2012 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris 1313 (Post 37037)
danielle its really amazing to see all your posts its first n ever time i am poting something so kindly please don't mint that what i am requesting you please please please i just wanna see your clit please show it once please beg you for that

Why don't you join my website and then you can see all the clit pictures you want :rolleyes:

kg6igu 11-22-2012 09:06 PM

Happy thanksgiving

Danielle just want to wish you a safe and happy thanksgiving.

Post moved from Danielle's Question Thread - which is for questions only. (A)

danielle_ftv 11-23-2012 06:20 AM

Thank you kg6. Happy Thanksgiving to you and all my amazing fans as well.

jermshere 12-20-2012 06:15 PM

hello Danielle

Hey Danielle I am glad to be back on your site cannot wait to see your webcam tonight it will be the perfect way to end the night

danielle_ftv 12-21-2012 04:02 AM

Sorry I had to cancel the cam show. I have been editing all day long now since I finally have a computer to edit on. Fortunately I am almost done updating the website.

jermshere 12-21-2012 05:18 AM

hello Danielle

You are worth the wait I guess I will just have to look at your beautiful pictures to get through until you once again grace us with your beauty

danielle_ftv 12-22-2012 03:31 AM

Thank you darling! I like to hear that (or rather read that :D).

Marquisdesade 01-04-2013 01:07 PM

In your Journal entry nr 184 you posted two photos - the first is really really sensational, you look absolutely fantastic. Sometimes a clothed picture is even sexier than a nude shot as it prompts the imagination more. Sorry to hear you are feeling sex deprived, I really hope you find someone special to treat you as you`d like to be treated.