FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   Danielle Chat (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Hi Danielle (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90)

Geezer 02-15-2009 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anoree (Post 8382)
I guess we'll have to put some tables together and put benches around them to make room for all. ;)

Alain, sorry that we turned your greeting thread into a sort of "who stays the longest" competition. You're certainly invited to stay as long as you like, too.
And Danielle is a very special person, letting us all in to her life like this. We love her for it.

It is going to take a LOT of tables and even more chairs. D has quite the fan club!:D

milky_way 02-23-2009 11:22 AM

hello Danielle

hello Danielle how are you today hope you are well you are so nice everything in you is beautiful you are the most beautiful girl i have ever seen i wan to be friend of you if you don't mind
kisses milky_way

danielle_ftv 02-23-2009 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milky_way (Post 8604)
hello Danielle how are you today hope you are well you are so nice everything in you is beautiful you are the most beautiful girl i have ever seen i wan to be friend of you if you don't mind
kisses milky_way

I'm great...just a little sick. Thank you for asking. I would love to be your friend, you can never have too many friends. I think that's very sweet that you think I'm the most beautiful girl on earth, though I'm sure there are other girls out there that are more beautiful than I am :D.

Anoree 02-23-2009 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 8614)
I'm great...just a little sick. Thank you for asking.

Oh, have you catched a cold during our two hour webcam session? That wouldn't be good. We'd have to check the time more often, then.

I hope you're better soon.

Quote:

I think that's very sweet that you think I'm the most beautiful girl on earth, though I'm sure there are other girls out there that are more beautiful than I am :D.
Right at this moment, not a single one will come to my mind ...

eastbill 02-23-2009 10:58 PM

i agree danielle... you are the most beautiful. i could not imagine another.

danielle_ftv 03-04-2009 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m_rashid2k2 (Post 8930)
Hiiii Danielle.... I'm Rashid from India. And most probably I'm the 1st one from India to join ur forum. I knew u only few days ago when saw u on a frnd's desktop. Seeing u was just like a lightening on my eyes and still I'm spell bounded by ur beauty. You have got a really damn gorgeous body as well as a cute innocent smile. :)

Just now I've joined this forum & have started this new thread for new members to introduce themselves. Hope u'll give a warm welcome to all the new members joining ur forum.

Thanx.

LOL...I was on your friends desktop....that's awesome. Well I'm glad that you joined my board.

daniellemybelle 03-11-2009 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m_rashid2k2 (Post 8930)
Hiiii Danielle.... I'm Rashid from India. And most probably I'm the 1st one from India to join ur forum. I knew u only few days ago when saw u on a frnd's desktop. Seeing u was just like a lightening on my eyes and still I'm spell bounded by ur beauty. You have got a really damn gorgeous body as well as a cute innocent smile. :)

Just now I've joined this forum & have started this new thread for new members to introduce themselves. Hope u'll give a warm welcome to all the new members joining ur forum.

Thanx.

LOL... like a lightening on my eyes and really damn gorgeous.......couldn't have said it better myself. When are you off to Portland Danielle?

versus 03-26-2009 04:46 AM

hello danielle

I am a new member of the Forum :)

captnjack 03-26-2009 08:46 AM

welcome to the board versus

danielle_ftv 03-27-2009 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daniellemybelle (Post 9146)
LOL... like a lightening on my eyes and really damn gorgeous.......couldn't have said it better myself. When are you off to Portland Danielle?

Actually tomorrow.

danielle_ftv 03-27-2009 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by versus (Post 9665)
I am a new member of the Forum :)

Hi Versus...I'm glad that you joined my forum. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

miko 04-03-2009 04:59 AM

Hi Danielle - new in this forum. You're hot! I'm so dumb - I can't believe I missed out on your members area when it was still accessible for free via my FTV membership. I was so busy @ work during that time and when I finally got some free time to check out your site - it was no longer free :(

danielle_ftv 04-03-2009 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miko (Post 9912)
Hi Danielle - new in this forum. You're hot! I'm so dumb - I can't believe I missed out on your members area when it was still accessible for free via my FTV membership. I was so busy @ work during that time and when I finally got some free time to check out your site - it was no longer free :(

Well I'm glad that you joined the board. Yeah I think we kept the site free for about two or three months.

J2K 04-03-2009 10:08 PM

Hello Ms. Danielle

Hi Danielle, this is officially my first post on here. I have to say, you are one of the most beautiful girls i've ever seen. I'm sure that you hear that a lot, but I had to say it. ;) How are things with you?

stef de bef 04-06-2009 10:21 AM

another fan of holland

hi danielle,
i discovering you on the net and i falling in love with you.
your one of the beautiful's girls i ever seen.
i like the things you showing us, your perfect body and the sexy things you doing for the camera.
the most thing i like is your adventures with your girlfriends.
go for it girl make your fan's happy and keep give us more darling.
kisses from holland.
stef.

BRENDY 04-14-2009 09:33 AM

Hi Danielle

Hi, how are you, I think you are an extremely attractive woman and I would like to chat with you some more. Please could send me a personal message.

Best regards

Brendon x.

danielle_ftv 04-17-2009 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRENDY (Post 10367)
Hi, how are you, I think you are an extremely attractive woman and I would like to chat with you some more. Please could send me a personal message.

Best regards

Brendon x.

You can always send me a P.M. if you want.

danielle_ftv 04-17-2009 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J2K (Post 9942)
Hi Danielle, this is officially my first post on here. I have to say, you are one of the most beautiful girls i've ever seen. I'm sure that you hear that a lot, but I had to say it. ;) How are things with you?

Well I'm glad that you joined the board. I hope you are enjoying it so far. Things are pretty busy...but I have less than a month before school ends so things should get back to normal pretty soon here.

Paganino 04-27-2009 07:31 AM

Salute!

Hi Daniel. I'm Paganino and I think you are extremely beautiful and I am very happy to be a member of this forum.☻

danielle_ftv 04-28-2009 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paganino (Post 10905)
Hi Daniel. I'm Paganino and I think you are extremely beautiful and I am very happy to be a member of this forum.☻

Thanks for joining the board sweetie. Hope you are enjoying yourself so far (even if it's a little "dead.) :D

Paganino 04-28-2009 09:51 PM

As long as you are around, it is very enjoyable. ☻

i have to tell you that you are the living doll and i think about your eyes and smile when i play my violin at the restaurant and it is just the best experience. ☻

jeby 05-01-2009 04:42 PM

Hello Danielle........

Hello Danielle you are the most gorgeous beautiful girl that i have ever seen. ohhhhh man u are hot and sexy...and above all u look sweet and cute... I am very interested in chatting with u danielle.... please reply with ur chat id...

lol jebz........

Anoree 05-01-2009 05:45 PM

Hi Jeb...

Welcome to the board. We all share your look of our gorgeous hostess.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeby (Post 11040)
I am very interested in chatting with u danielle.... please reply with ur chat id...

Err, what chat id do you think of? Danielle can be found as Danielle_FTV, Danielle FTV or DanielleFTV here, on MySpace, Facebook, Twitter, ...

You might want to have a look at the FAQ of this Forum and look into Personal and Profile Messages.

If you're thinking of ICQ, Skype and sorts: Sorry, Danielle has none of them (yet).
The closest you can come to chatting one on one with Danielle is at a Webcam session on her site. There would be a couple of others around there, but trust me, it's worth it.

danielle_ftv 05-01-2009 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anoree (Post 11042)
Hi Jeb...

Welcome to the board. We all share your look of our gorgeous hostess.

Err, what chat id do you think of? Danielle can be found as Danielle_FTV, Danielle FTV or DanielleFTV here, on MySpace, Facebook, Twitter, ...

You might want to have a look at the FAQ of this Forum and look into Personal and Profile Messages.

If you're thinking of ICQ, Skype and sorts: Sorry, Danielle has none of them (yet).
The closest you can come to chatting one on one with Danielle is at a Webcam session on her site. There would be a couple of others around there, but trust me, it's worth it.

Thanks Anoree....I should totally hire you as my personal assistant :D.

Anoree 05-01-2009 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 11050)
Thanks Anoree....I should totally hire you as my personal assistant :D.

It's my pleasure if I can be of help.
I'd work for you for free. Heck, I'd gladly pay for the chance to be your assistant.
But what would the labor unions say? Employee paying employer for chance to work ... ;)

saavi46 05-27-2009 04:29 AM

about ur beauti

hi dear danielli,
I find u the best and beautifull girl on web. I m much interested in u.can u reply me

waiting for u

Saavi M

danielle_ftv 05-27-2009 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saavi46 (Post 12051)
hi dear danielli,
I find u the best and beautifull girl on web. I m much interested in u.can u reply me

waiting for u

Saavi M

Huh..well if you want you can always send me a private message.

goldinboy 05-28-2009 05:08 PM

hi

hi can i introduse my self?danielle
because iam very licke you i to gift with introduse you
thank you for answer my massage.
by

danielle_ftv 05-29-2009 05:56 AM

Um....well thanks for joining the forum. BTW, you can always say hello through private message.

dudeboy 06-08-2009 05:12 PM

hi from Nepal

Hi Danielle! I am Rajee writing from Nepal. Have u heard of this country? Its a nice country for travelling. IF u come to Nepal, just call me.

I am fan of yours. You are so beautiful. I got chance to see some videos of FTVgirls just 2 days back. I liked yours vid the most. Its really sexiest.

I hope to hearing soon from u.

take care

dudeboy 06-08-2009 05:40 PM

your beauiful picture

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y32/laranger/24.jpg

http://photos.freeones.com/d_babes/D...1/images/4.jpg

http://photos.freeones.com/d_babes/D...004[1].jpg

danielle_ftv 06-08-2009 07:58 PM

Hey Rajee...I think I've heard of Nepal before. Isn't it in Asia somewhere? I'm glad that you like my video on FTVGirls. BTW...the link to that picture isn't working.

dudeboy 06-09-2009 04:28 PM

Namaste! (Hello in Nepali)

Its great u replied to my thread. Nepal is between India and China. It is a small country, maybe about the size of a state there in US. I can speak both hindi n Chinese.

Have u been to China? Its a great place. Chinese people are so caring. I did my undergraduate from China. Lhasha is the wonderful place on Earth.

So, if u come to Asia, dont forget these three countries.

danielle_ftv 06-10-2009 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dudeboy (Post 12781)
Namaste! (Hello in Nepali)

Its great u replied to my thread. Nepal is between India and China. It is a small country, maybe about the size of a state there in US. I can speak both hindi n Chinese.

Have u been to China? Its a great place. Chinese people are so caring. I did my undergraduate from China. Lhasha is the wonderful place on Earth.

So, if u come to Asia, dont forget these three countries.

When I can afford my grand trip around the world I will definitely come to Nepal (and China.) I've never been to China...I've only been to European countries, Mexico, and Canada.

pegase93 07-01-2009 04:53 PM

bonjour

Hello Danielle I am Franck of France and I am quite new subscribe has your kept silent site is tres beautiful and photos are magnificent thank you has you big kisses of France kissssssssssssss Franck:):cool:

fan danielle 08-11-2009 03:38 AM

friend

hi! how are you? I'm very happy. u're very geat. i like u.:)

Danifan2009 08-13-2009 01:35 AM

Beautiful

God your so beautiful!! I've never been into girls but, OMG!!

ahmed alhadad 10-02-2009 01:12 PM

hi Danielle

hi Danielle, my name is alaa mohammed Rahman, im an iraqian i live in baghdad the capital of Iraq. my country "Iraq" or is called also the land between two rivers (tigris and euphrates) where the history begins from here.

i like you very much, your not only have a very beautiful face,body hair, lips, eyes,..etc, but you have a very beautiful spirit and the innocence in your eyes and face expressions are very comfortable and pure. i build this point of view according the videos i downloaded lately from your site (Welcome video) and from you tube.

i will be very happy to accept me to be a friend of yours, and i hope you come to iraq one day, then i would be very happy and proud to be on my hospitality.

i have a request from you to make a home video for me (if dont mind offcourse and have time) and download my profile picture and kiss me (my picture) in this video or write my name on your breast or anything of yours through this video to me (i like to be somthing hot). im sorry but just to joke with my friends and stunning them.

thank you very much
your new friend from iraq
Alaa Mohammed Rahman

danielle_ftv 10-14-2009 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahmed alhadad (Post 16039)
i have a request from you to make a home video for me (if dont mind offcourse and have time) and download my profile picture and kiss me (my picture) in this video or write my name on your breast or anything of yours through this video to me (i like to be somthing hot).

Oh wow...well if you want to make 5 posts on this forum and then post a question that hasn't been asked on the question thread and also put down your request in that post (I won't remember otherwise) I might be able to do that for ya.

GuitarCrazyo 10-28-2009 10:50 PM

Hi Danielle

It doesnt seem fair that her career appears to have survived CBB yet Jade and Jos careers are in tatters. Danielle made some of the worst comments about Shilpa IMO, that she should fk off home comment is unforgivable.