FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   Danielle Chat (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Replies To Danielle's Journal and Video Logs (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81)

Anoree 05-25-2009 03:05 AM

I don't really like the idea of seeing you suffer pain while being waxed. That might be the first video I'd skip.

I do appreciate all the efforts you go trough to look even better for us, though (if that's possible).

geolarson2 05-26-2009 02:53 AM

Echoing what's been said before, go carefully with the diet pills.

With the waxing, no comment save to say I wince at the merest thought of it.

Everything else, just take as it comes, and enjoy. In a way its good that you're wondering what you need to do to make the site better because it means you aren't falling into the trap of complacency and just resting on your laurels--that's one thing that sets you apart from a lot of the other sites I think. You've brought you own style to the 'net, you're making a name for yourself fast, and you've managed to balance the site and all the works that goes into it with friends, family and school--not easy! So for ten weeks or so the site, maybe just the board here since I know you've kept up with the webcam shows and photo and video shoots, had to take a back-seat, but the folks here kept it nice and warm for you.

And just in case I'm not back before Fri (or you're too hung over in LV), Happy Birthday, Ms D and three cheers for you: Hip-hip-hoorah! Hip-hip-hoorah! Hip-hip-hooray! :)

CK1 05-27-2009 03:41 AM

email will be sent this weekend. consider it done.

danielle_ftv 05-28-2009 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CK1 (Post 12050)
email will be sent this weekend. consider it done.

Thanks so much.

captnjack 05-28-2009 08:41 AM

I sent an email to eRotic and Bridget yesterday.

danielle_ftv 05-29-2009 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captnjack (Post 12148)
I sent an email to eRotic and Bridget yesterday.

Yeah...thank you. I hope that Bridget could come back...I really, really liked her.

eastbill 05-30-2009 02:35 AM

danielle... i would be very carefull with the diet pills... a good friend of mine got gravely ill from them and they took them exactly as directed...set off their chemistry. Will send an email today.

Wow been away twelve days and so much i missed wonder if i will catch up.

Anoree 06-05-2009 11:25 PM

Get well again soon, Danielle!
Canceling the Webcam Session today is all right with me. It's no use doing it while you're sick.

Cure yourself out with sleep, it's a good treatment to almost everything.
I'll go to sleep now, too. It's 1:25 AM here anyway. ;)

captnjack 06-05-2009 11:36 PM

Hope you are feeling better soon!

eastbill 06-06-2009 12:04 AM

sorry you are not well danielle. will miss you tonight.

feel better, my beautiful.

grande351 06-06-2009 01:09 AM

Sorry you're not feeling well Danielle.

I was looking forward to seeing you and hearing about your trip, but that can wait for another time. I really hope you're feeling better soon! :)

DWM222 06-06-2009 02:51 PM

Hope you recover soon...(Been in Vegas a few times myself & came down with the "Self Inflicted Flu)..:D

CK1 06-06-2009 04:35 PM

i was in vegas and came down with a case of "where did all my money go?" :D

tigger 06-06-2009 08:15 PM

Get well!!!!!!!!!

mart 06-07-2009 07:58 AM

Wishing you well Princess.:):)

Texasdrake 06-07-2009 05:55 PM

What happens in Vegas ,doesn't always stays in Vegas

Sorry Danielle to hear you still sick from Vegas.Guess the saying "What happen in Vegas stays in Vegas isn't always true...Ok bit of a bad joke considering you gotten sick. (Big Texas Size Hug)

danielle_ftv 06-08-2009 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CK1 (Post 12631)
i was in vegas and came down with a case of "where did all my money go?" :D

Dallas should have got that with as much money as she gambled away :D

alecarustar 06-10-2009 08:03 AM

wow...an indimenticable day for you..
i'm happy to read your journal..i would like embrass you a Vegas...:(
my little sweet princess

TI AMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Leland 06-10-2009 11:59 PM

Sushi buffet = Food poisoning

Sometimes symptoms of food poisoning appear flu like. Stay away from sushi unless you can watch it being made right in front of you.

captnjack 06-23-2009 10:22 AM

Sorry to hear your not feeling well and hope you get better real soon. I also hope your mom is ok.

Anoree 06-23-2009 12:19 PM

I'm sorry to hear you're still not well. Once you're ill you're weakened for other diseases, too, so I don't think it's really an immuno-deficiency disorder. That you're throwing up blood should be checked immediately, though, even if it means you've got to have your blood drawn.

I'm also sorry to hear your nephew is at the PICU. Could it be that you're not reaching your mom because she's there with your sister?

I would have loved giving you a helping hand with the move, if you (and Customs) had let me.

I'm glad you liked our combined efforts with the Birthday Video. You're the best.

mart 06-23-2009 02:02 PM

Danielle i'm sorry to hear your not very well at the moment. I'm wishing you well Princess! and make sure you take the doctors advice and take it easy. Try not to worry about anything, everything will take care of it's self.:):)

ugo 06-23-2009 02:22 PM

Health is important, Sweet Danielle ! It checks your health with love and patience that you have. As me that I try to win to everything.
And I make prayers for your health and family. I hope to do well something of for You.:)

e83sOHpFYv 06-23-2009 03:23 PM

Teeth

For the life of me I can't see what's wrong with your teeth. In the eye of the beholder I guess. But if it makes you happy that's what is important. Great gift from Rob!!!

grande351 06-24-2009 12:12 AM

I'm very glad to hear that you were able to talk to your mom, and that your little nephew is better and going home. :) Don't stress out about the move, everything will be ok.

mart 06-24-2009 09:15 AM

So glad your mums ok and your nephew is out of hospital Danielle. I hope you are feeling better Princess!.:):)

DWM222 06-27-2009 09:00 PM

Well...here's a belated "Get Well Soon" & maybe you already have:)

danielle_ftv 07-01-2009 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e83sOHpFYv (Post 13275)
For the life of me I can't see what's wrong with your teeth. In the eye of the beholder I guess. But if it makes you happy that's what is important. Great gift from Rob!!!

I don't think there is anything really wrong with my teeth. I just have to get a couple replaced because of health issues. Plus I would like my teeth to be whitened just a tad.

Geezer 07-01-2009 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 13555)
I don't think there is anything really wrong with my teeth. I just have to get a couple replaced because of health issues. Plus I would like my teeth to be whitened just a tad.

Well, Rob IS a dentist. I'm sure he can work on your teeth and just not charge you for the work. :cool:

Don't get your teeth TOO white. Some of the actors in movies and on TV have theirs soooo white it looks crazy. "Normal" is the best.:D

danielle_ftv 07-01-2009 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geezer (Post 13556)
Well, Rob IS a dentist. I'm sure he can work on your teeth and just not charge you for the work. :cool:

Don't get your teeth TOO white. Some of the actors in movies and on TV have theirs soooo white it looks crazy. "Normal" is the best.:D

LOL...like that one Friends episode. The type of work I'm getting isn't done by a general dentist. I think it's done by a peridontist or someone that specializes in dental implants. Plus I would be so weirded out having Rob checking out my teeth.

e83sOHpFYv 07-02-2009 04:26 PM

I'm Glad I'm NOT 21

Driving for hours to party all night, then puking your socks up. Then doing it again the next night. Then driving for hours to get home. LOL I'm so glad I'm not 21!!!!! ;-))

Texasdrake 07-04-2009 08:58 PM

Sounds like you had somewhat a good time in LA. (LOL) hated the fact you were getting sick..hated when anyone I like or care about getting sick....espeically when they're puking up..been there done that a number of times.Hope your move to the new place went ok.I always hated moving cause its always a big hassle making sure nothing gets broken and or get left behind.
if your chinchillas were humping then would think they were male and female....would be weird and funny in a way that you end up with a pair of "Gay" or BIsexual chinchillas. :D
Glad your mom and nephew end up being ok.Its always hard when you have a family sick espeically if they were bad enough where they had to go in to the hospital.

danielle_ftv 07-07-2009 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasdrake (Post 13650)
if your chinchillas were humping then would think they were male and female....would be weird and funny in a way that you end up with a pair of "Gay" or BIsexual chinchillas. :D

I wouldn't be surprised. :rolleyes:

grande351 07-07-2009 04:00 AM

Wow Danielle! I'm amazed that you can remember so much detail about your nights out. Especially when there's alcohol involved!! ;) Good gawd, I can almost smell the beer!

I've been in the position of "babysitting" a bunch of drunk friends before and it's absolutely no fun. I'm not the type that can just go off and leave them though, and it sounds like you're not either. Man! Having a conscience sure does suck sometimes. :D Just make sure you don't let them take advantage of your kindness.

I'm sorry you didn't have the greatest of weekends, but there will be plenty more. There's nothing wrong with taking a weekend to relax either. You have to rest sometime, even at your young age!

Natal 07-10-2009 12:29 AM

Who is Dallas?

CK1 07-10-2009 12:34 AM

Dallas is a friend of Danielle's.

Anoree 07-10-2009 10:36 PM

I'm sorry to read you're sick again. We understand and support your decision to reschedule the webcam show yet again.
I hope your doc will find the reason for your recurring illness quickly. I hope Gratch and Taquito have nothing to do with it.
Whatever the reasons are, I hope you'll get better soon.

I think it's good that your mother can take a spontaneous trip to Texas with your brother. I wish I had the time to do things like that.

tigger 07-10-2009 11:20 PM

Go to the DR. the longer you put it off the worse it is going to get and the harder to get rid of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

captnjack 07-10-2009 11:29 PM

Hope you get to feeling better and will see you Monday!

ugo 07-11-2009 08:36 AM

We remember that life comes more than everything of that that does she some nude to us. Danielle has done a lot. And probably it will be exhausted of what has done. The webcam is a probable effort "sexual."

Sorry my Friend Danielle !!:o