FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   Danielle Chat (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Question Thread for Danielle (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43)

e83sOHpFYv 09-06-2012 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 36838)
Rob just responded to me about the annual membership idea. He said "Not a good idea, all it does is create more password & chargeback abuse. Thats why FTV doesn't have it."

Seems reasonable.

So Danielle, how many NZ orgasms did you have? :)

As I've mentioned many times, I really like your breasts! Do you think they've changed much, oh say since you were 18?

kg6igu 09-06-2012 06:46 PM

How many more treatments you need to go for the tattoos are fully gone?

danielle_ftv 09-06-2012 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anoree (Post 36839)
That's an argument. I'll stick to my monthly membership anyway. Always the same password (well mostly, I had to let Chris reset mine twice over the years) and an imaginary tag "subscription number 1" to go with it. ;)

Haha nice! Number one is always good.

danielle_ftv 09-06-2012 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kg6igu (Post 36841)
How many more treatments you need to go for the tattoos are fully gone?

I talked about this in my last journal video entry...I think.

Enigma 09-09-2012 01:28 PM

Hi hunny,

So this maybe a random question for you to answer, but I hope you will....

If you have seen the film the matrix, there is a part in the film where Neo (keanu reeves) is getting to knwo about the Matrix, and in a sean, he gets shown how to do martial arts by them uploading to is brain how to do it.

As you can see this would be a faster way to learn how to do things, and I understand it's just a film and so on.

So my question is, if it could be done where you learn to do things by them bing uploaded to your brain likein the film, what would you choes to learn?

danielle_ftv 09-10-2012 07:54 PM

I like that question Enigma.

I'm have a dental x-ray appointment in a bit but afterwards I will be making my video logs and a journal video.

hohoho 09-10-2012 08:35 PM

chaturbate

hi

i missed the chaturbate show - where can i see it again???

:p

Anoree 09-10-2012 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hohoho (Post 36854)
hi

i missed the chaturbate show - where can i see it again???

:p

Unfortunately you can't. Chaturbate has no recording function.
I tried to record the show live with a capture software on my PC, but that sadly didn't work out. :(

hohoho 09-10-2012 09:11 PM

thanks anoree

not good news....

is there a webcam session tonight

Anoree 09-10-2012 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hohoho (Post 36858)
thanks anoree

not good news....

is there a webcam session tonight

Up to now it looks good. Danielle scheduled a webcam show to start in exactly 222 minutes.

Drop Trou 09-10-2012 10:43 PM

Would you consider sending pictures to troops overseas or about to head over seas?

danielle_ftv 09-20-2012 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ck1 (Post 36642)
What is you favorite and least favorite part of travel?
Of the places you have visited, which ones would you like to go back to and which one would you skip and why?
what places are still on your dream list of places to travel to?

Here is the VIDEO reply to your questions.

danielle_ftv 09-20-2012 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anoree (Post 36642)
Did you hear about the Phoenix Lights (you were still in Germany when the original incident happened 1997, if my math is right) or even see the reputed reappearances in 2007 or 2008?
What are your thoughts about these lights, UFOs and Aliens in general?

danielle_ftv 09-20-2012 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e83 (Post 36642)
how many NZ orgasms did you have?
Do you think your breasts have changed much, oh say since you were 18?

danielle_ftv 09-20-2012 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enigma (Post 36642)
If you could learn to do things by havign it uploaded to your brain like in the film the Matrix, what would you choose to learn?

danielle_ftv 09-20-2012 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drop_trou (Post 36642)
Would you consider sending pictures to troops overseas or about to head over seas?

e83sOHpFYv 09-20-2012 05:23 PM

Nipple Orgasm

Danielle, thanks for the video log. Don't want to believe that you didn't masturbate once on your NZ trip. What a disappointment. LOL :D

I read this article and wondered if you'd ever had an orgasm just from having your nipples stimulated?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jill-d...b_1871581.html

e83 :eek:

Drop Trou 09-21-2012 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 36899)

Awesome thank's for the reply. I think that would be an awesome plan to get that worked out. If anything I could get you the APO address for units overseas. When I was in Iraq I wasn't aware of anything stating we couldn't have stuff like that. I'm sure some of the guys out in Afghan right now would love to get that stuff.

On that note, I'm not a soldier, but a Marine. ;):cool:

SwingingWeiner 09-21-2012 03:28 AM

Hi Danielle,

I hope you have not answered these questions before, but here it goes:

1)In one of your video logs you mentioned you liked the HBO series Rome. Have you been watching Game of Thrones at all? If so who is your favorite character (excluding Tyrone)?

2)In another log you mentioned you would buy the FTV house for your Mom if you ever won the lottery because she loves it. Does she now know about the site?

3)When you saw your first uncircumcised ****, were you shocked at all? Do you prefer circumcised weiners and why?

danielle_ftv 09-21-2012 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drop Trou (Post 36904)
Awesome thank's for the reply. I think that would be an awesome plan to get that worked out. If anything I could get you the APO address for units overseas. When I was in Iraq I wasn't aware of anything stating we couldn't have stuff like that. I'm sure some of the guys out in Afghan right now would love to get that stuff.

On that note, I'm not a soldier, but a Marine. ;):cool:

I like Marines :D...dated a few back in the day.

danielle_ftv 09-21-2012 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e83sOHpFYv (Post 36902)
Danielle, thanks for the video log. Don't want to believe that you didn't masturbate once on your NZ trip. What a disappointment. LOL :D

I read this article and wondered if you'd ever had an orgasm just from having your nipples stimulated?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jill-d...b_1871581.html

e83 :eek:

I've answered this before. I can't...though I think it would be absolutely amazing if I could.

danielle_ftv 09-21-2012 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SwingingWeiner (Post 36905)
Hi Danielle,

I hope you have not answered these questions before, but here it goes:

1)In one of your video logs you mentioned you liked the HBO series Rome. Have you been watching Game of Thrones at all? If so who is your favorite character (excluding Tyrone)?

2)In another log you mentioned you would buy the FTV house for your Mom if you ever won the lottery because she loves it. Does she now know about the site?

3)When you saw your first uncircumcised ****, were you shocked at all? Do you prefer circumcised weiners and why?

Surprisingly enough I don't think the second question has been answered in video log. I know I've told so many people in my personal life about it that it feels like I've told people about it on here lol. I've answered part of the third question (about my preference). I will be sure to make a video log for the questions.

Drop Trou 09-21-2012 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 36908)
I like Marines :D...dated a few back in the day.

Well maybe that'll help me out in that fan video contest.:D

Enigma 10-02-2012 11:46 PM

Hi danielle,

what do you think about arizona house bill 2625?

aitchisonian007 10-07-2012 10:08 AM

glimpse of Bouncy Balls HIstory

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enigma (Post 36934)
Hi danielle,

HIz Danielle ..
hOpe you are fine. I would like ask some questions about ours favourite and your s favourite tooooo... the juicy, the bouncy, the fluffy, the sweeetest breasts of you and their dressups:
1. At what age you wear your 1st Bra?
2. As a teenager you would love wearing hot bras or you just hate it wearing them or it something you never bothered?
3. What were your favourite colors in bras? and which colors you prefer now?
4. DO you prefer sleeping with bra or without bra?
5. Do you like to have breast massage every night before sleep? If yes then who is the lucky one who do it for you?
6. I would b obliged if you could tell me the reference of any of your video when your partner just goes for massaging your breasts and licking nipples for more than 15 minutes.? If there is no such available have you ever planned for any video with a female partner probably and just massaging, licking and focusing just on your sweet breasts?

asdrt1295 10-08-2012 02:32 PM

You do a lot of risky public shoots. You were caught a few times but never faced any trouble from the cops. What if that happens some day (hope it never happens) ? Can you get away with a fine? If not then what is the law in Arizona?

danielle_ftv 10-09-2012 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asdrt1295 (Post 36963)
You do a lot of risky public shoots. You were caught a few times but never faced any trouble from the cops. What if that happens some day (hope it never happens) ? Can you get away with a fine? If not then what is the law in Arizona?

These questions have been answered :)

kg6igu 10-10-2012 05:58 AM

Box

Danielle can you see if rob or Chris received a box at the FTV house that is for you?

danielle_ftv 10-10-2012 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kg6igu (Post 36984)
Danielle can you see if rob or Chris received a box at the FTV house that is for you?

I'll text Rob now.

asdrt1295 10-12-2012 04:06 PM

Here are some random questions for you----

1) if a genie came to you and said that it will grant three wishes, what will be your three wishes?

2) this one is little weird. Do you like any one of your boobs more than the other.?

3) you once wrote that if a guy says 'cum for me', you can't reach an orgasm. Why?

That's all for now.

danielle_ftv 10-16-2012 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asdrt1295 (Post 36994)
Here are some random questions for you----

1) if a genie came to you and said that it will grant three wishes, what will be your three wishes?

2) this one is little weird. Do you like any one of your boobs more than the other.?

3) you once wrote that if a guy says 'cum for me', you can't reach an orgasm. Why?

That's all for now.

I'm pretty sure the first question has been asked.

asdrt1295 10-17-2012 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 36998)
I'm pretty sure the first question has been asked.

What about the other two?

kg6igu 10-17-2012 07:55 AM

Rob

Danielle did Rob text you back?

danielle_ftv 10-17-2012 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kg6igu (Post 37000)
Danielle did Rob text you back?

I forgot to ask him (sorry). I just emailed him now and expect to hear back from him today.

YWXcqz9G 10-21-2012 01:33 AM

Squirting

Hi Danielle

Have you ever squirted on video?

Anoree 10-21-2012 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YWXcqz9G (Post 37003)
Hi Danielle

Have you ever squirted on video?

I think this question has been answered a couple of times already.
Danielle has squirted on Webcam, but not on video yet.

danielle_ftv 10-22-2012 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SwingingWeiner (Post 36642)
In one of your video logs you mentioned you liked the HBO series Rome. Have you been watching Game of Thrones at all?
If so who is your favorite character (excluding Tyrone)?
In another log you mentioned you would buy the FTV house for your Mom if you ever won the lottery because she loves it.
Does she now know about the site?
When you saw your first uncircumcised penis, were you shocked at all? Do you prefer circumcised weiners and why?

danielle_ftv 10-22-2012 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enigma (Post 36642)

danielle_ftv 10-22-2012 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aitchisonian007 (Post 36642)
At what age you wear your first bra?
As a teenager did you love wearing hot bras or hate wearing them or is it something that never bothered you?
What were your favourite colors in bras and which colors do you prefer now?
Do you prefer sleeping with bra or without bra?
Do you like to have your breasts massaged every night before sleep? If yes then who is the lucky one who does it for you?
Are there any videos were your partner massages your breasts and licks your nipples for more than 15 minutes?
If there is no such video available would you shoot a video with a female partner only massaging, licking and focusing on your sweet breasts?

danielle_ftv 10-22-2012 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asdrt1295 (Post 36642)
Do you like any one of your boobs more than the other?
You once wrote that if a guy says 'cum for me', you can't reach an orgasm. Why?