FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   Danielle Chat (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Question Thread for Danielle (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43)

lora 10-21-2008 10:43 AM

nice shaving

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 2647)
Ummm....well thanks for the compliment and I'm the one who shaved it.

well you're pretty good make a video next time you do it it will be fun :)

mickeywouse 10-21-2008 11:45 AM

HC Shoots

Hi D!

I was wondering if you are planning to do more of the HC shoots / vids like the one you did some time ago?

Mick

danielle_ftv 10-22-2008 12:57 AM

Here is the VIDEO reply to your question.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joss (Post 2297)
Danielle,hi,what think your mom and dad about your photos and videos au naturel ?:p

danielle_ftv 10-22-2008 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlasherZ (Post 2551)
Hi Danielle,

I have been a big fan of you on FTV.

I watched your welcome video from the site and saw that you had interspersed a scene with another FTV girl. However, I don't recognize her. Which girl was that in the other black dress with you?

I'm glad to see you interact with your fans!

danielle_ftv 10-22-2008 01:03 AM

Here is the VIDEO reply to you question.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Max (Post 2150)
You mentioned that Halloween was your favorite holiday, and since Halloween is comming up, I wanted to know what your best Halloween costume was.

danielle_ftv 10-22-2008 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayogiaannz (Post 2352)
Hey Danielle, I was just curious at what age you lost your virginity.Well I lost mine when I was 17. So how about you and what was your experience like?

Others can participate also.

danielle_ftv 10-22-2008 01:07 AM

Hey Ask....nope I've never gotten caught in public by my fans, but I think it would be awesome if I did. I can't wait for my first time getting recognized in public.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ask (Post 2688)
Hi danielle, I would like to know if u ever caught in public by your fans and how is those experiences.........
Plz, mention some here.......:)

danielle_ftv 10-22-2008 01:21 AM

Hey AlsoDan...I was going to make a video reply to this question but after five times trying to answer it I thought it would just be easier to write the reply. I don't have a specific type of guy I go for. I've dated guys that are way hotter than me and I've dated guys that most people didn't find attractive at all. Some of my boyfriends have been dirt poor, others have been incredibly wealthy. Most of the guys I've dated have been quite a bit older than me (36 when I was 17, 50 when I was 19, and so on.) The youngest guy I dated was 19 when I was 18. I generally do go for the older guys mostly because they are more stable and they generally know what they want in life and out of a relationship.

Some of things I don't like in a guy is if they aren't close with their family (family is really important to me). I don't like guys that have drinking or drug problems. I don't like arrogant guys (but I do like my men to be very confident.) I don't care to date guys that are only looking for a short term relationship. I think of dating as a test run for marriage...so I don't want to waste my time with a guy who will end up dumping me in three months. If a guy is a habitual cheater he is an absolute no. I've been through that one to many times and I don't particularly care to get my heart broken again.

I really want a guy that will understand that I have insecurities, and to respect that...like I would do for them. I don't want a guy who is going to be constantly staring at other women...I understand that guys are visual creatures, but staring at every single girl that passes you is going to piss me off. Also another one of my big pet peeves is guys who make comments about other girls when I am with them...unless I am the one initiating the comments please don't tell me how hot that other girl is. No girl wants to hear that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlsoDan (Post 2377)
Hi again Danielle. After my last lame questions i thought i'd come up with some better ones. Here's some on behalf of all the guys on this site. ;)

What sort of guys do you usually go for, ie what's your ideal guy?

What sort of guy do you usually end up with?

If the two answers for the above are different, why do you think that is?

danielle_ftv 10-22-2008 01:25 AM

Hello indyfan....absolutely not. I hate flying but I still do it. I would love to go to Australia someday. I think it is a wonderful place. I would also love to go to New Zealand. I have a love for the Maorians and would love to see where they originate from. Plus I would love to see where "Lord of the Rings" was filmed. I don't know a lot about Australia, but isn't that the reason you go visit places...is to learn about their culture?

Quote:

Originally Posted by indyfan (Post 2727)
G'day Danielle! Would your dislike of air travel stop you from visiting my country Australia? What do you know about Australia? Congratulatons on this forum and site, its not surprising you have so many fans already.

danielle_ftv 10-22-2008 01:26 AM

My eyes and my hair (when I'm having a good hair day that is). I'm coming to like my stomach more and more. I think I will like it a lot when I'm completely toned and the tattoos are taken off.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Humbi69 (Post 2799)
Hi Danielle I'm wondering what do you like most on your Body? :)

danielle_ftv 10-22-2008 01:29 AM

I am contemplating wether or not I should do hardcore videos. If I did it would only be for this site and for nothing else.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mickeywouse (Post 2859)
Hi D!

I was wondering if you are planning to do more of the HC shoots / vids like the one you did some time ago?

Mick

sonny 10-22-2008 05:05 AM

Question

Hi Danielle, you are so lovely! I'm a photographer, and I was wondering what photographers do to help you feel comfortable in front of the camera when you model. You look so natural and engaging in your shoots!

a_danielle_fan999 10-22-2008 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv
I am contemplating wether or not I should do hardcore videos. If I did it would only be for this site and for nothing else.

Part of me doesn't want to see that. I rather see your more classy photoshoots and videos. Yet part of me is excited and looking forward to seeing that. :)

Geezer 10-22-2008 08:15 AM

HC

So, what exactly, do you, Danielle, consider "hard core?" Some people would think sticking bottles and dildos and speculums into one's cooter would be hard core. Or, making out with another girl as you often talk about.

In MY mind, "hardcore" is having full blown two person, or more, sex with, ultimately, a Happy Ending!:cool:

mart 10-22-2008 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 2896)

Contemplate no more Danielle. NO!!!.:eek:
Can we the members vote on it Danielle?.:D

Max 10-22-2008 10:10 PM

What is your favorite type of lingere?

Kent 10-23-2008 04:28 AM

Christmas

Hi Danielle,

I didn't see that anyone has asked you this yet:

Have you given any thought as to what presents you hope to get for Christmas this year?

Have you done any shopping for gifts for your friends and family yet?

(I am of course assuming you celebrate Christmas.)

gremlinstripe 10-23-2008 09:18 AM

danielle and girl

can you buy your videos with girl on girl? thank you

ask 10-23-2008 02:21 PM

Hi Danielle, Please share a funny memory, that happened during photo shoot.

dtstuff9 10-23-2008 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kent (Post 2965)
Hi Danielle,

I didn't see that anyone has asked you this yet:

Have you given any thought as to what presents you hope to get for Christmas this year?

Have you done any shopping for gifts for your friends and family yet?

(I am of course assuming you celebrate Christmas.)

There's a reason no one has asked this yet...it's only October. Crazy how time flies. Halloween hasn't even passed and people are already thinking about Christmas. Though Halloween is Danielle's favourite holiday, so it is like her Christmas.

*Edit* However, you are from Canada(not sure what part) like myself and perhaps the little snow we got made you think of Christmas.

danielle_ftv 10-24-2008 12:48 AM

The photographers don't really do anything...I think that as long as they are nice to me and aren't cocky then the photos will turn out well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonny (Post 2906)
Hi Danielle, you are so lovely! I'm a photographer, and I was wondering what photographers do to help you feel comfortable in front of the camera when you model. You look so natural and engaging in your shoots!

danielle_ftv 10-24-2008 12:49 AM

Hardcore is boy/girl, but I'm not sure I will even be doing that considering none of my members really seem to want me to do it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geezer (Post 2911)
So, what exactly, do you, Danielle, consider "hard core?" Some people would think sticking bottles and dildos and speculums into one's cooter would be hard core. Or, making out with another girl as you often talk about.

In MY mind, "hardcore" is having full blown two person, or more, sex with, ultimately, a Happy Ending!:cool:

danielle_ftv 10-24-2008 12:50 AM

I don't really have a favorite type of lingerie. Bras and panties are normally just fine for me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Max (Post 2933)
What is your favorite type of lingere?

danielle_ftv 10-24-2008 12:51 AM

Unfortunately no...none of the hd videos are available for purchase.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gremlinstripe (Post 2970)
can you buy your videos with girl on girl? thank you

Max 10-24-2008 02:23 AM

You said that you would do a shoot with pantyhose. Do you plan to do multiple shoots with pantyhose?

a_danielle_fan999 10-24-2008 01:19 PM

Danielle,

Thank you soooo much for the cute video for me. I really appreciate it! :)

As always you look stunning! ;)

Staunton 10-24-2008 10:35 PM

Hi Danielle,
For what it's worth, I was immediately attracted to you because of your personality. I'm not much of a big boob guy but you just seemed so very real in the vids that I have seen. I hope you stay that way! If you are looking for a castle for a shoot then look no further than Edinburgh Castle, it is right in the heart of the city and is a proper old castle with cannons and a moat (no water in it now though). You have access to almost all of it and if you need a local guide then look no further......(Yes I thought not....can't blame a bloke for trying though??). Anyway, sorry for digressing but I am from Scotland and I was wondering what the chances of me actually chatting to you live on here were, given the several hours time difference? I am usually not on this site until about 10:00pm GMT. Love the site and vervently look for the updates, good luck and I hope it all works out for you.
Staunton

danielle_ftv 10-25-2008 09:19 PM

I guess it just depends...though I probably will do a few pantyhose shoots since it seems to be really popular.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Max (Post 3004)
You said that you would do a shoot with pantyhose. Do you plan to do multiple shoots with pantyhose?

danielle_ftv 10-25-2008 09:26 PM

Honestly I'm never sure when I will be on here. But if you want to, tell me a time that you will be on (I'm in the mountain standard time zone so I think there is an 8 hour difference) and I will be on at the same time...kind of.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Staunton (Post 3032)
Hi Danielle,
For what it's worth, I was immediately attracted to you because of your personality. I'm not much of a big boob guy but you just seemed so very real in the vids that I have seen. I hope you stay that way! If you are looking for a castle for a shoot then look no further than Edinburgh Castle, it is right in the heart of the city and is a proper old castle with cannons and a moat (no water in it now though). You have access to almost all of it and if you need a local guide then look no further......(Yes I thought not....can't blame a bloke for trying though??). Anyway, sorry for digressing but I am from Scotland and I was wondering what the chances of me actually chatting to you live on here were, given the several hours time difference? I am usually not on this site until about 10:00pm GMT. Love the site and vervently look for the updates, good luck and I hope it all works out for you.
Staunton

Hot Ice 10-25-2008 09:34 PM

hi

hi , pretty danielle i know that you are on line now ,i want to say that i love you too much .......... i spend a lot of time watching you ,i am afraid that it will get me down in my study in my faculty ,so i will get out from the internet for monthes.........so a need anice vedio from you to see you when i am off the internet .

Hot Ice 10-25-2008 09:39 PM

i am waiting

i am waiting for you and a would be own for you.

danielle_ftv 10-27-2008 03:23 AM

Here is the VIDEO reply to you question
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tinguy (Post 2639)
Danielle:

I'm going to try to post this question very carefully but please slap me down if it's inappropriate. Obviously we're all very taken with your bubbling personality, but you also turn most of us guys on.......shall I say rather a lot.

What's your reaction to this?

danielle_ftv 10-27-2008 03:31 AM

So is this a question??? Hmm...because I thought this was a "question thread". At this point I am not doing personal videos, autographed pictures, etc. until things get settled a bit. Right now video logs are only made for people who A) ask an original question or B) are having a birthday.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hot Ice (Post 3071)
hi , pretty danielle i know that you are on line now ,i want to say that i love you too much .......... i spend a lot of time watching you ,i am afraid that it will get me down in my study in my faculty ,so i will get out from the internet for monthes.........so a need anice vedio from you to see you when i am off the internet .

Tinguy 10-27-2008 04:52 AM

Hi Danielle!

What a pleasure it was to get you a video reply to my question. And it was just the answer that I wanted to hear.

kebe 10-27-2008 07:06 PM

Visit you at FTV

Hi Danielle

I have just browsed through your photo sets in FTV and they are great. Stunning quality:) I have a question, you are so clean shaved. How often do you have to shave in order to look so perfect? What size are your breasts?

I'm in the process to download your videos so it will be an exciting evening for me. I really like FTVgirls because they have something for every taste.

I have also uploaded some photos of my own. Mostly taken here in Sweden.
I hope you like them:o

WhyYou 10-27-2008 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kebe (Post 3134)
Hi Danielle

I have just browsed through your photo sets in FTV and they are great. Stunning quality:) I have a question, you are so clean shaved. How often do you have to shave in order to look so perfect? What size are your breasts?

I'm in the process to download your videos so it will be an exciting evening for me. I really like FTVgirls because they have something for every taste.

I have also uploaded some photos of my own. Mostly taken here in Sweden.
I hope you like them:o

The answer to your second question can be found on this page

http://www.danielleftv.com/about.html

You will find a lot of information about Danielle on the page. Try to only ask questions that have not already been answered.

Joss 10-27-2008 09:03 PM

3 Qs for the price of 1

Danielle i got three questions for you.
1-Do you got boyfriend?
2-Would you make a XXX movie if you have the chance?
and 3-What do you prefer got it shave or bushy?
:D

Tinguy 10-27-2008 09:12 PM

Another question

Danielle:

Having spent quite a while looking through your videos and photo sets..... how can I get my mind back to concentrating on other things?

Joss 10-27-2008 09:26 PM

Invitation to Yucatan

I invite you to come to Yucatán any time if you want i'll be your tour guide, what dou you say preciosa? ;)

Anoree 10-28-2008 03:52 PM

Fan interference

Hi Danielle,

throughout your fantastic site, and especially in the h/c poll thread, I think, transpires through, that most of your fans try to protect you.
I think it's because we fans love you the way you are now and would hate to see your personality be hurt.

When I saw the poll about you going h/c I thought "How does he DARE to do a POLL on such a personal topic?"

What do you think about such interference?
Do you think it's nice that we care about you, or do you think it's too much intervention in your personal decisions?