FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   Danielle Chat (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What do you want to do with Danielle? (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1342)

RUMBA 04-10-2010 04:31 PM

What do you want to do with Danielle?

imagine Danielle is now your girl friend

what would you like to do with her? (other than sex)

like where to hang out?
what romantic places would you go?
what music would you like to listen to with her?

danielle_ftv 04-10-2010 08:06 PM

Oooo...I like this thread! Definitely am interested in reading everyones answers.

Enigma 04-10-2010 10:03 PM

lol I have to say that at the moment, I would love it if she would go away and let me play "c.o.d modern warfare 2".

But I guess this wouldn't happen as they always get there own way, so I guess I would take he hiking, and shoot her and the view from up there, while having something to eat and so on.

nothing really exciting, but I guess this is normal life if she was my girlfriend.

:)

MISSY 04-10-2010 10:21 PM

SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!! What I'm a girl!!!!!!:D

Geezer 04-10-2010 10:54 PM

I am really jealous that T-Bone got to assist on a shoot with Rob and Danielle. I hope, one day, to do the same - I'll even fly down to Phoenix for that! If nothing else, I'd love to have dinner with her sometime. Way back when this forum began, she said she would treat me to dinner. But, now, I think the tables are turned. But, I wouldn't mind springing for a nice meal with her.:D

Texasdrake 04-11-2010 03:35 AM

There would be alot of thing I probably would love doing with Danielle.Since I love going shopping BUT hate doing it by myself.I would probably treat her to a shopping spree at places like Fredrick's of Hollywood,BDSM or a place that specialize in fantasy/period costume.If nothing else then we could try finding a places that sells Fairy figurines.Then after the shopping then have a nice private picnic where if we went clothes shopping she would give me a private viewing of what she brought..minus a changing room.:D

Max 04-11-2010 04:46 AM

As my friend said, if I had a girlfriend, I would show her to my parents.

RUMBA 04-11-2010 07:58 AM

nice ideas
for me I will make a romantic dinner on candle lights at our home...
play some romantic music with low volume around...
buy her some lingerie that I would like to see her in ! :)

captnjack 04-11-2010 10:58 AM

I would dance the night away with Danielle

Anoree 04-11-2010 10:59 AM

If Danielle comes to visit Germany some day, I'd like to take that time off from work to be her taxi driver / tour guide / assistant.
I'd like to take her out for dinner, to clubs (I'd have to look them up, though) and everywhere else Danielle wanted to go.

If we could spend more time together, for her I'd learn to dance, read her books to be able to discuss them and watch documentaries about ancient cultures with her.
I would enjoy going shopping with Danielle, happily carrying her bags.

I'd do everything in my power to make / keep her happy.

mart 04-11-2010 12:34 PM

Well i'm a keep golfer and i'd invite Danielle to play a round with me or be my caddie. There are some very beautiful golf courses here and i'm sure Danielle would like the scenery. Then after the golf a three course meal at the clubs very nice restaurant, then maybe on to a nightclub or maybe she's like to experience a real English pub. I'm afraid i don't really have a romantic bone in my body.:D:)

tigger 04-11-2010 06:19 PM

Would make her a wonderful dinner, maby take her to the lake for a walk!

Geezer 04-11-2010 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anoree (Post 22539)
If Danielle comes to visit Germany some day, I'd like to take that time off from work to be her taxi driver / tour guide / assistant.
I'd like to take her out for dinner, to clubs (I'd have to look them up, though) and everywhere else Danielle wanted to go.

If we could spend more time together, for her I'd learn to dance, read her books to be able to discuss them and watch documentaries about ancient cultures with her.

Ha! Ha! What you REALLY WANT is Danielle to be your real life Girl Friend. Nothing wrong with that, I suppose!:D

sarah 04-11-2010 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MISSY (Post 22503)
SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!! What I'm a girl!!!!!!:D

And I would love to join you!

laranger 04-11-2010 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarah (Post 22566)
And I would love to join you!

You ladies will have to take "Tigger" along, if for nothing else, just to carry your purses.

LOL

Anoree 04-11-2010 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geezer (Post 22562)
Ha! Ha! What you REALLY WANT is Danielle to be your real life Girl Friend. Nothing wrong with that, I suppose!:D

Did I ever argue the converse? (I can dream, can't I?) ;)

Enigma 04-12-2010 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anoree (Post 22574)
Did I ever argue the converse? (I can dream, can't I?) ;)

Nothing wrong with dreaming, but I would get in a very long line :)

sarah 04-12-2010 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laranger (Post 22572)
You ladies will have to take "Tigger" along, if for nothing else, just to carry your purses.

Dear Laranger, almost poet from the poetry group!
"Tigger" would be warmly welcome and highly appreciated!
For he has got… two eyes (to give advice on lingerie for example), a nose (for the perfumes), two hands (for gallantry of course) and a heart (for Missy particularly). Something else in mind?

geolarson2 04-12-2010 02:33 PM

A sunset picnic of fruits, cheeses, cold cuts & chocolate by the Eastern shores of Lake Tahoe just simply enjoying simplicity.

tigger 04-12-2010 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarah (Post 22614)
Dear Laranger, almost poet from the poetry group!
"Tigger" would be warmly welcome and highly appreciated!
For he has got… two eyes (to give advice on lingerie for example), a nose (for the perfumes), two hands (for gallantry of course) and a heart (for Missy particularly). Something else in mind?

Oh Sarah Missy and i are not dating she is married ( the big guy in her photo) we are more like brother and sister. and yes I carry the purses a lot, somehow I got voted for that job!!!!!!!:o Missy and I are coworkers!

sarah 04-12-2010 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigger (Post 22625)
Oh Sarah Missy and i are not dating she is married ( the big guy in her photo) we are more like brother and sister. and yes I carry the purses a lot, somehow I got voted for that job!!!!!!!:o Missy and I are coworkers!

I'm confused! Sorry for that blunder! But, as a kind of sister she is closed to your heart.... (take it that way)

MISSY 04-12-2010 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laranger (Post 22572)

LOL

And he does a vary good job of it too!!!!!!!!!!!!:p Unlike my hubby who will drop it on the floor and look at me like i just handed him a bomb!!

MISSY 04-12-2010 09:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by sarah (Post 22629)
I'm confused! Sorry for that blunder! But, as a kind of sister she is closed to your heart.... (take it that way)

Oh thats funny, don't worry about it Sarah your not the first. I gess it is the way we cut up with oneanother. My husband and Tigger have been friends a long time and serve together with the Marines. We are all just real close. here is a pick of me and my husband Jeromy.

sarah 04-13-2010 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MISSY (Post 22632)
Oh thats funny, don't worry about it Sarah your not the first. I gess it is the way we cut up with oneanother. My husband and Tigger have been friends a long time and serve together with the Marines. We are all just real close. here is a pick of me and my husband Jeromy.

Thank you Missy. A very nice pick !

Natal 04-14-2010 08:12 AM

Go scorpion hunting!! Is it scorpion season yet? :D

danielle_ftv 04-20-2010 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geolarson2 (Post 22615)
A sunset picnic of fruits, cheeses, cold cuts & chocolate by the Eastern shores of Lake Tahoe just simply enjoying simplicity.

Yum...that sounds fabulous right now.

danielle_ftv 04-20-2010 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natal (Post 22694)

It's getting there. I guess that would be a good way to get rid of my scorpion fear. I do need to get my house sprayed for bugs and scorpions pretty soon here.

danielle_ftv 04-20-2010 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mart (Post 22545)
Well i'm a keep golfer and i'd invite Danielle to play a round with me or be my caddie. There are some very beautiful golf courses here and i'm sure Danielle would like the scenery. Then after the golf a three course meal at the clubs very nice restaurant, then maybe on to a nightclub or maybe she's like to experience a real English pub. I'm afraid i don't really have a romantic bone in my body.:D:)

Honestly I would probably have to be your caddy (I haven't golfed in forever and am probably terrible at it now.) And I definitely would want to go to a real English pub. Do they have Blue Moon there ;)?

danielle_ftv 04-20-2010 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anoree (Post 22539)

That is incredibly sweet. I love it when I know people who have read the same books as me. We always have the best discussions.

mart 04-21-2010 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 22899)
Honestly I would probably have to be your caddy (I haven't golfed in forever and am probably terrible at it now.) And I definitely would want to go to a real English pub. Do they have Blue Moon there ;)?

You'd certainly make a very eyecatching caddie Danielle!, and yes we have blue moon here.;)

Dickere 04-23-2010 03:49 PM

Other than sex ? I guess I'd spend the rest of the time tieing Danielle up, lubing her butt, that sort of thng ;)

Oh, apart from that did you mean ? I'd sit back with a beer she'd served me (she'd be naked of course) and watch her doing the cooking, cleaning, etc. Women like that sort of thing, or so I hear. Then I'd shag her again :D

Geezer 04-23-2010 04:38 PM

I'd like to get a brand new razor and shave her beautiful "lady bits" until they were all smooth as silk. Then... I'd give her the best oral sex she's ever had.:eek::D

DenBlues 04-23-2010 06:37 PM

What I would say to Danielle ...

If i could just get a chance for once in my life to be with Danielle i would say to her ... Danielle God has made you so beautiful ... you are the most astounding woman i had ever seen in my entire life ... i would like to sing "Dont Fear the Reaper" by "Blue Oyster Cult" to you .... I wish we could be together in afterlife forever .....

Dutch-best 04-23-2010 07:30 PM

Even if I had the chance to sleep with her, i probably wouldnt.
Im just not that attracted to her.
She is pretty, but she doenst stand out IMO.
I just hav a different taste in girls.
More into natural blondes.
Just let me hav my own opinion.
None of u guys can change my preference, so the criticism im receiving wont influence me, so dont even try. :cool:

Knight7 04-24-2010 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RUMBA (Post 22482)
imagine Danielle is now your girl friend

what would you like to do with her? (other than sex)

like where to hang out?
what romantic places would you go?
what music would you like to listen to with her?

Anything and everything, pretty much.

One thing I'd do for sure is try to convince her to go back to being a brunette. Not to say she isn't still one of the hottest, most beautiful women on the web, but brown hair suits her so much better than blonde, IMO.

danielle_ftv 04-26-2010 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knight7 (Post 22979)
Anything and everything, pretty much.

One thing I'd do for sure is try to convince her to go back to being a brunette. Not to say she isn't still one of the hottest, most beautiful women on the web, but brown hair suits her so much better than blonde, IMO.

Haha....my mom just told me that yesterday. She is trying to convince me to be a brunette again too. The problem is when (and if) I decide to go blonde again it will take a lot of time (and money) to get there. I'm sure at some point though that I will probably go back to brunette hair (or at least very dark blonde.)

danielle_ftv 04-26-2010 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutch-best (Post 22962)
Even if I had the chance to sleep with her, i probably wouldn't.
None of u guys can change my preference, so the criticism im receiving wont influence me, so dont even try. :cool:

Um, wow...thanks for that. What a nice thing to wake up to. I understand you have your own opinion and everything, but is it really necessary to deliberately go on here and tell me these things? I don't understand why people would do things like that. I don't go onto other people's social sites or forums just to tell them off like you have in several of my threads. You seem like a hater and honestly I don't really want you on my website. You seem to spend a lot of time on the "general discussions" and "FTVGirls" section so why don't you do me a favor and at least stick to those sections (and Lia's of course) and not post on my section again. I really don't need hateful people like you on here. BTW, I'm not a pain in the butt. You really don't know me nor are you interested in even doing so (as clearly stated in the "NO Questions Just Love and Blessings!!" thread). I'm sure that's not something you wanted to hear.

danielle_ftv 04-26-2010 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DenBlues (Post 22961)
If i could just get a chance for once in my life to be with Danielle i would say to her ... Danielle God has made you so beautiful ... you are the most astounding woman i had ever seen in my entire life ... i would like to sing "Dont Fear the Reaper" by "Blue Oyster Cult" to you .... I wish we could be together in afterlife forever .....

LOL...are you going to have a cowbell too?

Anoree 04-26-2010 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 23046)
[...] I really don't need hateful people like you on here. BTW, I'm not a pain in the butt. You really don't know me nor are you interested in even doing so (as clearly stated in the "NO Questions Just Love and Blessings!!" thread). I'm sure that's not something you wanted to hear.

Danielle, please don't take that comment too serious. Some people don't recognize a good thing (or soul), even when they're hit by it. :(

cute_teacher75 04-26-2010 11:24 PM

Take her to Toronto, show her a day on the town (her choice of some museums, the CN Tower, shopping, sightseeing, etc), then home for a good meal made by me and treat her to a massage.

cute_teacher75 04-26-2010 11:28 PM

Quote:

And conversely, no one cares about you or your opinion, so why bother posting? Like seriously, why sign up to a website just to criticise the host?

TheDoctor 04-27-2010 12:07 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by cute_teacher75 (Post 23056)
And conversely, no one cares about you or your opinion, so why bother posting? Like seriously, why sign up to a website just to criticise the host?

Anyway, is "Dutchie" lucky I'm not a Moderator...

TheDoctor 04-27-2010 12:11 PM

Now, on topic:
Pretty much what I'm doing with mine, such as crazy talk, outdoors date, more crazy talk, massage while even more crazy talk, an then... Well, it depends upon what time it is;).

danielle_ftv 04-29-2010 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cute_teacher75 (Post 23055)
Take her to Toronto, show her a day on the town (her choice of some museums, the CN Tower, shopping, sightseeing, etc), then home for a good meal made by me and treat her to a massage.

I always love a great massage. But you would have to use my favorite oil (Bath and Body Works Eucalyptus and Spearmint oil). It's a unisex scent so I would be able to use it on you too ;D

MISSY 04-30-2010 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natal (Post 22694)

Tigger Pry knows a way you can cook it and eat it! lol :eek:

Max 04-30-2010 01:50 AM

I wouldn't ever have a girlfriend I don't think, because I really don't belong with women, because I believe that god did not design me to ever succeed with women, so I have lost all hope quite some time ago, and I find myself much happier without dealing with women.

MISSY 04-30-2010 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Max (Post 23192)
I wouldn't ever have a girlfriend I don't think, because I really don't belong with women, because I believe that god did not design me to ever succeed with women, so I have lost all hope quite some time ago, and I find myself much happier without dealing with women.

That vary attitude is why you are single, girls can pick up on that real quick.

Max 04-30-2010 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MISSY (Post 23195)
That vary attitude is why you are single, girls can pick up on that real quick.

I don't care.

danielle_ftv 04-30-2010 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Max (Post 23192)

I feel the same way too sometimes towards guys. It's okay to feel like this every once in a while but I truly do believe that there is someone special out there for all of us. It just takes a while and a lot of looking to find them. I've gone through my fair share of "frogs" and still believe that I will find my prince (though probably not as soon as I would like :D.)