FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   In my opinion... (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=835)

Immortal 08-13-2009 12:52 AM

In my opinion...

I've never been known to start a new topic on a forum in my life. Lets see if i can change that part of myself. Every one has an opinion about something so, Why not post it here, Whatever it is.
So I'll start, In my opinion the girls of the FTV are the most beautiful in the world, of course Danielle is my favorite. Allison Angel, Shes Okay. Lia, nice nips.
Anyway you can see what i mean. Your opinion can be on anything, Cars, Monster trucks, FTV girls.

But again, In my opinion, This thread will die before it gets started.

Geezer 08-13-2009 07:57 AM

The Forum already has an "anything under the sun" thread. This one seems kind of redundant.:eek:

grande351 08-13-2009 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geezer (Post 14792)
The Forum already has an "anything under the sun" thread. This one seems kind of redundant.:eek:

In my opinion, This thread should just be strictly for voicing your opinion on things, whatever they might be. The "anything under the sun" thread is just what the name implies. A place to talk about anything, opinion or not.

Immortal 08-13-2009 05:25 PM

This is why i should never start a new topic. But that's okay. Redundant? Maybe.

WhyYou 08-13-2009 11:42 PM

The title of this entire forum is General Discussions. With that in mind I could say that every thread is redudant in some way, shape, or form. Of course, that's just my opinion and isn't that what this thread is for...to state your opinion about something?

I don't think this thread, or any threads in this forum, are redundant. But when I do find redundant threads then I just merge them together.

:D

grande351 08-14-2009 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhyYou (Post 14809)
I don't think this thread, or any threads in this forum, are redundant. But when I do find redundant threads then I just merge them together. :D

So that makes you the Department of Redundancy Department!

Danifan2009 08-14-2009 01:56 AM

my opinion

in my opinion... this is a great thread, everyone can say what they feel and not get put down for how they feel. 2 thumbs up for Immortal for starting this thread.:D:cool:

Geezer 08-14-2009 03:18 AM

I stand corrected!!

My head is spinning now and I feel SOOOOO redundant!:eek:

mart 08-14-2009 03:52 AM

In my opinion, i should get more sleep. Getting up at 3.30am even though i have the day off. I hate it when i can't sleep. I wonder how this thread will differ to "anything under the sun" thread?.

Satir 08-14-2009 05:04 AM

In my opinion I go crazy about sex... But I like it :)

Immortal 08-16-2009 10:07 PM

In my opinio... Country living is not for me, i'm a city boy. I don't think i'll ever get used to this life.