FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   Danielle Chat (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Webcam (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=414)

FF180 01-25-2009 05:17 AM

Webcam

Oh my.... just took a chance and when into the webcam to find Danielle testing it. Had a great time chatting with her and Rob. Even got her to flash us a few times...... You guys will love it when she get the web cam schedule up and running..... :)

CK1 01-25-2009 05:20 AM

I was there too. and yes it will be great. :) had fun... didn't think it would be as much fun as it was.

Anoree 01-25-2009 06:08 AM

Yes, it was fun, even without working sound.
Too bad I mssed the first minutes, being asleep.
I'm very glad that I woke up in time to witness the rest. :)

I've got to improve my typing speed, though. ;)

Ajani 01-25-2009 08:45 AM

I've never been so happy about waking up at 6 a.m. :) It was fun, even though I was so tired that my head was spinning.

grande351 01-26-2009 03:00 AM

I just missed that by about 15 minutes :(
I'm kind of looking forward to the webcam, but I'm worried that there will be so many people trying to get her attention that it'll become a real cluster ****. I really hope I'm wrong, though. I've never participated in a webcam show, so I have no idea what goes on. I think the opportunity to interact with Danielle in real time could be a lot of fun. :)

CK1 01-26-2009 03:24 AM

well, at first it might be just because everyone will try to get on to see what its like. then after that when she has a set schedule it should even out because people will choose what is most convenient.

grande351 01-26-2009 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CK1 (Post 7659)
well, at first it might be just because everyone will try to get on to see what its like. then after that when she has a set schedule it should even out because people will choose what is most convenient.

I hope you're right! This has the potential to be a lot of fun. Has she said what the schedule might be?

CK1 01-26-2009 10:30 AM

not yet because of shool, photo shoots, etc. it will proabaly be posted a week in advance, maybe a little more (this is a guess, but makes sense) but she mentioned different times because we have people both from both coasts as well as other countries. i happen to have been online and checked the webcam around 1am when she was online during the test.

Anoree 01-27-2009 10:29 PM

Log of Webcam-Test-Chat - interested?

I've stored the chat text of the webcam test session and I am wondering if a post of it might be of general interest. It's just the text, no video, just as it could be seen in the chat's history.

If Danielle gives her OK I could post it as an attachment. (I won't do it without her consent.)

On the other hand, with the current bad Internet link at their hotel, Danielle might not see this until she and Rob are back from Maui. At that time "real" (as opposed to test) webcam sessions might be scheduled and more of interest.

What do you guys think?

Natal 01-27-2009 10:42 PM

Wait till she gets back, she is likely pretty busy this week.

grande351 01-28-2009 12:26 AM

I wouldn't post anything unless Danielle gives her ok. It doesn't bother me to wait until they're back next week.

danielle_ftv 01-28-2009 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anoree (Post 7706)
I've stored the chat text of the webcam test session and I am wondering if a post of it might be of general interest. It's just the text, no video, just as it could be seen in the chat's history.

If Danielle gives her OK I could post it as an attachment. (I won't do it without her consent.)

On the other hand, with the current bad Internet link at their hotel, Danielle might not see this until she and Rob are back from Maui. At that time "real" (as opposed to test) webcam sessions might be scheduled and more of interest.

What do you guys think?

That's fine...go right ahead.

CK1 01-29-2009 02:30 AM

will this webchat session be recorded and then posted online? i will be working during that time and will miss out on the first one :( but at least i was there for the first tests.

Anoree 01-29-2009 05:47 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 7750)
That's fine...go right ahead.

Thank you, Danielle.

I had to break the log into two parts because of the upload size limit, but here it comes:

FF180 01-31-2009 03:41 AM

I think today's web cam show when off great...... everyone that was there had a great time. Danielle was fun and show-off very nicely. I hope she will have a safe trip home tomorrow.:p

Geezer 01-31-2009 06:02 AM

DAMN! I lost track of the time and missed her! I hope her "shows" get archived for later viewing by us stragglers.

FF180 01-31-2009 07:16 AM

cam show

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geezer (Post 7838)
DAMN! I lost track of the time and missed her! I hope her "shows" get archived for later viewing by us stragglers.

Danielle said that Rob may be archiving the show but don't quote her on it. The show was about 30 minutes and we did get to see all of her. She was very friendly to everyone that was watching the show. Don't miss the next one..... it will be on the 5th of Feb.:p

marcus 01-31-2009 09:20 AM

I think the first webcam show was a great success. All participants were very respectful and it was obvious that Danielle was having a lot of fun as well in doing the show.
Danielle, you showed again what a charming and endearing girl you are.

Marcus

YetAnotherDave 01-31-2009 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FF180 (Post 7839)
Danielle said that Rob may be archiving the show but don't quote her on it. The show was about 30 minutes and we did get to see all of her. She was very friendly to everyone that was watching the show. Don't miss the next one..... it will be on the 5th of Feb.:p

I hope it does get archived as unfortunately there is no way I can get to see and chat to you all at that time of the morning here in UK. Not a morning person anyway, 7:30 is early for me, and sadly it ain't just me being lazy :(

Glad you all had a good time tho.

captnjack 01-31-2009 12:53 PM

Unfortunately I missed it I was at work. Hope it is archived!

grande351 01-31-2009 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captnjack (Post 7843)
Unfortunately I missed it I was at work. Hope it is archived!

I was working and missed it too!!!! :( I also hope it's archived. Hopefully I can catch the one n the 5th.

eastbill 01-31-2009 04:03 PM

real bummer i missed it too. why did i think it was today.... figures my mind is going.

Anoree 01-31-2009 04:58 PM

Log again?

If it's of any interest - and Danielle gives her OK again - I could post the log of the last session, too.

I hope to make it also to the webcam show on the 5th, which would mean I'd be a little late for my English training on Friday mornings. :o
But Danielle's chat is English, too, and by far more interesting. :D

grande351 01-31-2009 06:25 PM

I plan on joining in on the 5th, well, actually it'll be 12:30am on the 6th here :)

danielle_ftv 02-01-2009 06:43 PM

Thanks to all of you who joined into my first webcam show. It was a lot of fun and you all made me feel super comfortable.

captnjack 02-01-2009 11:32 PM

I am glad it went well and I am looking forward to catching the next one.

FF180 02-06-2009 05:15 AM

2nd Cam Show

Well she had out done her self....... the 2nd webcam show was 10 times better then the 1st one. Danielle was so easy to talk to and she did everything we asked her to do..... and with a smile on her face. You guys don't miss the next one.

grande351 02-06-2009 05:18 AM

The webcam show tonight was great! I'd never watched one of those before and Danielle did not disappoint!! It was a lot of fun. She was on almost 45 minutes and it absolutely flew by!

To anyone who'll be around when the next show's on, do yourself a favor and join in. You won't regret it. :)

CK1 02-06-2009 05:23 AM

Agree with all previous comments about the second show and will add.... She has the best smile! and love her eyes and her.... well, everything else about her is great too.

captnjack 02-06-2009 08:25 AM

Darn I missed another one! I stayed awake until around midnight then dozed off it had been a long day. Oh well you snooze you loose!

Geezer 02-06-2009 04:29 PM

Web Cam Two

This was the first web cam show I've seen in my life. I thought it was great fun and pretty cool how we asked D to do certain things and she quickly responded. I do think that if every show is the same she, and us, might get bored. Certainly new toys and articles of clothing and, hopefully, other girls like Lia and Zeba, will make appearances. Also, imagine how great the shows will be once the sound issue is fixed and we can hear the sloppy juices being generated first hand.:D:eek::rolleyes:

Dilbert49 02-06-2009 06:23 PM

Sadly, I missed it. Getting up at 5:30 am makes waiting for a 12:30 am show difficult. Maybe it will show up in the archives, even though it would not be the same. Hopefully next time! :)

eastbill 02-06-2009 11:00 PM

i too missed it last night... i am bummed. had computer issues, one day i will get it... i thought about it all day would have been worth being tired.

Geezer 02-11-2009 08:34 PM

Wow, your web cam show today (Feb. 11) was great. LOVED the panty stuffings. And, it was great to find the sound working. Now, you just have to be more creative when talking to us. I guess it's hard going from typing with us to talking to us. But, you'll do just fine with more practice.:D

Anoree 02-11-2009 08:44 PM

Yes, it was a great show again.

Danielle, you wrote you'll do the shows on the weekends from now on. I fully support that. Not only can you reach more of your fans on the weekends, you'll have more time for your school work and other activities during the week this way, too.

eastbill 02-12-2009 02:45 AM

i must get my schedule synced to you. everytime i plan... something gets in the way.

Geezer 02-22-2009 03:57 AM

Feb. 21 Web Cam Show

My Goodness, D! You REALLY outdid yourself with the Feb. 21 web cam show! I thought they were limited to about 30 minutes. You were still hanging with us guys a full 40-45 minutes after signing on. In fact, I signed out early to fix dinner and you were STILL talking. And, so funny! Just sitting around with your bare cooter showing while answering our questions. WHERE do you find another site, and model, as great at THAT!?!?!?!:D

FF180 02-22-2009 05:31 AM

web cam show

Well I guess it was another great show.... but I had to miss it tonight. We had a Fire house fund raiser tonight..... Wish I was able to watch tonight..... well maybe next time.:mad:

Anoree 02-22-2009 06:30 AM

I think that show is going to be famous. Not only was the first half hour or so intense - Danielle hat two Os in a row, if I saw right - it must have been the longest webcam session short of 24h live cams. It turned into a kind of instant Q&A, in which Danielle relaxed visibly. Before she knew it she'd been on cam for just a bit over two hours! Once Danielle looked at the clock and realized the time she made a quick signoff. Nobody blames her for that, it was way past her scheduled time.

I hope Danielle enjoyed the time as much as we did and that there'll be a repeat performance one day. I love the show Danielle gives us, but I like the talk very much, too. It goes as the best show ever in my books.

Thank you, Danielle!

captnjack 02-22-2009 11:51 AM

Danielle that was the first session that I have been able to catch. I am not surprised that you gave us a very sexy performance but I was surprised and didn't expect you to spend so much time just chatting with us. I really enjoyed it and I am looking forward to the next session even more so now.

grande351 02-22-2009 12:10 PM

Glad you finally got to join in the fun captnjack! It was my second and the first with the sound working, which makes it even better!

Even though she was still suffering from the "after effects" of her night out, she looked great, gave us a hot show, and hung out an hour or so chatting with us. Danielle was a real trooper, staying with us way past the scheduled time and entertaining all of our questions. I loved the Q & A session (and the T & A session too! ;))

Quote:

Originally Posted by captnjack (Post 8578)
Danielle that was the first session that I have been able to catch. I am not surprised that you gave us a very sexy performance but I was surprised and didn't expect you to spend so much time just chatting with us. I really enjoyed it and I am looking forward to the next session even more so now.

T-bone Thomas 02-22-2009 05:13 PM

Yesterdays webcam show

Danielle's webcam show was great. It was the first time I could watch her webcam show and it was worth staying awake almost the whole night (I had to quit after 2 hours at 5 a.m. my time). Thanks for a great date with your members, Danielle! It was fun, erotic and interesting the same time. Thanks for spending your time with your members. I'm sure no one bothers when you spoil your members that way, except Rob maybe, lol. All members who participated were very friendly and amusing and it was fun chatting with them. You can be proud of those members, lol.
I wished Lia would join your webcam show one day or even have her own. Wow, that would be a blast of a show.

FTVGirls_Rob 03-09-2009 01:44 AM

I need to watch one of these webcam shows some day... it always seems to coincide with a shoot or edit period.

Geezer 03-09-2009 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FTVGirls_Rob (Post 9069)
I need to watch one of these webcam shows some day... it always seems to coincide with a shoot or edit period.

Well, Rob, if you found a way to "archive" the darned things you could watch anytime you wanted.:cool:

FTVGirls_Rob 03-09-2009 04:44 PM

there are archives now, but I want to watch it live foo

Anoree 03-09-2009 07:52 PM

Watching Danielle live is a unique experience. I can only recommend you'd watch it. Set your alarm clock and take a break from editing, Rob. ;)

But who am I telling this? You can see her live (almost) every day! :eek:

YetAnotherDave 03-09-2009 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FTVGirls_Rob (Post 9088)
there are archives now, but I want to watch it live foo

I'd just like to see the archives :(

danielle_ftv 03-09-2009 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FTVGirls_Rob (Post 9069)

Honestly that's a little weird that you want to join in on one of my webcam shows...I mean what Anoree said was completely true, you see me almost every day foo man.

captnjack 03-09-2009 11:13 PM

I have been able to catch the last 3 broadcast and have enjoyed ever minute. Chating with and watching Danielle live adds an unique flavor to the experience that cannot be captured in the archive but don't get me wrong I am sure the archive is the next best thing. Of course being there in person would be the ultimate experience.