FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   Danielle Chat (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Vote for Me (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=370)

danielle_ftv 01-02-2009 01:18 AM

Vote for Me

Hey guys...I'm on the year end vote for FTVGirls. Please, please, please vote for me as your favorite model. I want a gold medal next to my name :D

http://www.ftvgirls.com/vote.html

CK1 01-02-2009 01:25 AM

Done! and forget gold, Platinum should be more like it!

Eduardos Warrior 01-02-2009 01:52 AM

Done!
You're in first place right now !!!

Let's go Danielle !!!

Fyshfan 01-02-2009 02:21 AM

My Votes in Danielle!!!...And your in first place!

You should win by a landslide! :)

Come on Guys and Gals...Let's get Danielle the victory she deserves!!!

geolarson2 01-02-2009 02:46 AM

You got my vote, and you're numero uno (duh!).

indyfan 01-02-2009 03:14 AM

I just voted, I would like to see Danielle win gold and Zeba get the silver.

grande351 01-02-2009 03:54 AM

I voted for you and you're still in the lead. I hope you win, you deserve it!

Geezer 01-02-2009 07:31 PM

Voting

You got MY vote, along with Leslie and Zeba. But, still, YOU are NUMBER ONE!

ugo 01-02-2009 07:37 PM

Done, Danielle. I see trained Zeba (it is indeed a beautiful girl).

WhyYou 01-02-2009 07:57 PM

My vote's in too :)

Danielle's way ahead...117 votes! :)

eastbill 01-02-2009 07:59 PM

done... you easily will always have my vote.

Longhornbill 01-02-2009 08:02 PM

No contest! You're the automatic choice!!
Hugs!

mart 01-02-2009 08:09 PM

Time of post Danielle you have a 21 vote advantage. Of course i voted for you.:)

MrSnook 01-02-2009 08:44 PM

Not voting for Laela too is lame.

Longhornbill 01-02-2009 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 6385)
Hey guys...I'm on the year end vote for FTVGirls. Please, please, please vote for me as your favorite model. I want a gold medal next to my name :D

http://www.ftvgirls.com/vote.html

It seems one may vote each time they log on to system. I've voted twice and shall continue to do so each log-on.
Hugs!

mart 01-02-2009 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Longhornbill (Post 6424)
It seems one may vote each time they log on to system. I've voted twice and shall continue to do so each log-on.
Hugs!

If we're able to vote as many times as we like. How valid does it make the whole voting system?.

lovley 01-02-2009 11:54 PM

voted on you! for you.

grande351 01-03-2009 01:26 AM

Quote:

Hugs!

Everytime I log on, it only shows the results. I don't see any way to vote again.

Saebian 01-03-2009 02:51 AM

Voted! You were top spot at 6% 160 votes! You`ll win this - if there is any doubt!

Longhornbill 01-03-2009 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mart (Post 6425)
If we're able to vote as many times as we like. How valid does it make the whole voting system?.

Just what we need: a pragmatist.

May I respectively suggest you refer to history. A good beginning would be the study of Lyndon B. Johnson and the book, "A Texan Looks at Lyndon" by J. Evetts Haley. There are also more recent Texans worth studying in the same regard. It's not who votes nor how many times they vote, it's the winning that counts. Always the win.

It's called "popularity"!

Most of this is tongue in cheek. It is my wish you see it that way. I'm smilling and hope you are also. In the meantime, I continue to chalk up an additional vote for our lovely Danielle! :>)
William

ugo 01-03-2009 07:32 AM

Honestly I don't love to vote again (and with respect for Danielle). Each can clearly vote more times. And the system of that votes for the girls of FTVGirls is only a popular game. But it is better to respect the votes of the other girls. Even if it is not easy because of the other members of FTVGIrls.
I don't now know if one of us of Danielle is recorded to have voted an only time, another time cannot be considered. I would like to know from Rob as it works.

Geezer 01-03-2009 08:02 AM

Voting

Well, we either have a democratic vote (one vote per voter) or we have an American Idol vote (jam those phone lines - so to speak).

Personally, I would like to see the "top whatever - five - ten, maybe" be in a vote off with each voter getting a single vote.

When I originally cast MY vote for Danielle, I also voted for Leslie and Zeba and a few others. So, really, what does the final outcome mean? We get some people voting once, but for several models, and we get some people voting over and over and over again for just one girl.

ugo 01-03-2009 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geezer (Post 6437)
Well, we either have a democratic vote (one vote per voter) or we have an American Idol vote (jam those phone lines - so to speak).

Personally, I would like to see the "top whatever - five - ten, maybe" be in a vote off with each voter getting a single vote.

When I originally cast MY vote for Danielle, I also voted for Leslie and Zeba and a few others. So, really, what does the final outcome mean? We get some people voting once, but for several models, and we get some people voting over and over and over again for just one girl.

I would be happy that Danielle can have so many and many votes (whoever can vote more times). But it is a sin to ruin the originality of the to vote each. So that to seem a true thing in the general classification of the girls. And it becomes also the victory of Danielle more beautiful and correct to a distance of a only vote from the classified second.
Otherwise, we play only for having a good time giving more votes.
I have voted a only vote for Danielle.

Longhornbill 01-03-2009 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ugo (Post 6438)
I would be happy that Danielle can have so many and many votes (whoever can vote more times). But it is a sin to ruin the originality of the to vote each. So that to seem a true thing in the general classification of the girls. And it becomes also the victory of Danielle more beautiful and correct to a distance of a only vote from the classified second.
Otherwise, we play only for having a good time giving more votes.
I have voted a only vote for Danielle.

SIN? I truly would enjoy an explanation of that little interjection. I was not aware I was participating in an organized religious vote. UMMMM. Am I on the wrong site? I could have "sworn"........................................... .........(even that is non religious).
William
not ashamed to use my real name (aka longhornbill)

ugo 01-03-2009 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Longhornbill (Post 6439)
SIN? I truly would enjoy an explanation of that little interjection. I was not aware I was participating in an organized religious vote. UMMMM. Am I on the wrong site? I could have "sworn"........................................... .........(even that is non religious).
William
not ashamed to use my real name (aka longhornbill)

My opinion. I don't know how the vote works. I wanted only to respect the other girls. And Love Danielle.

marcus 01-03-2009 09:00 AM

There are a lot of very beautiful, sexy and charming girls on the voting list, but you are definitely the most beautiful, the sexiest and the most charming of them all.
So the winner should be and will be : DANIELLE

P.S.
At this moment you are 2% ahead of the second girls.

Anoree 01-03-2009 09:03 AM

I've voted yesterday, for Danielle and Monica.

For me it's a question of honesty to vote only once.

ugo 01-03-2009 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anoree (Post 6442)
I've voted yesterday, for Danielle and Monica.

For me it's a question of honesty to vote only once.

In fact. I wanted to also vote Zeba and Pepper together with Danielle. But this way of voting means to open the link of the vote and to vote an only time (for 1, 2, 3 girls, ect.).
But I have respected only for Danielle. And I believe that she has already won.

Texasdrake 01-03-2009 04:31 PM

I put my vote in for Danielle :D

mart 01-03-2009 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Longhornbill (Post 6434)

May I respectively suggest you refer to history. A good beginning would be the study of Lyndon B. Johnson and the book, "A Texan Looks at Lyndon" by J. Evetts Haley. There are also more recent Texans worth studying in the same regard. It's not who votes nor how many times they vote, it's the winning that counts. Always the win.

Most of this is tongue in cheek. It is my wish you see it that way. I'm smilling and hope you are also. In the meantime, I continue to chalk up an additional vote for our lovely Danielle! :>)
William

I'm just thinking of the fairness of the whole voting setup. I mean it's only Danielle that has her own site and forum so she has an advantage over the other girls with her members. Of course i have nothing against Danielle winning. I voted for her as well. Or is my thinking wrong?.:)

Anoree 01-03-2009 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mart (Post 6456)
I'm just thinking of the fairness of the whole voting setup. I mean it's only Danielle that has her own site and forum so she has an advantage over the other girls with her members. Of course i have nothing against Danielle winning. I voted for her as well. Or is my thinking wrong?.:)

There's nothing wrong with your thinking, mart.

Without Danielle's forum and her request to vote for her I would have missed the whole voting. :o

Geezer 01-03-2009 06:22 PM

Voting

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anoree (Post 6458)
There's nothing wrong with your thinking, mart.

Without Danielle's forum and her request to vote for her I would have missed the whole voting. :o

Good Point, Anoree! I've been a paying member of FTV for several years now. I know, in the back of my head, Rob does a "monthly poll" on different subjects. But, without a reminder, I never even think to check the polls or to vote. So, D's reminding us to vote definitely put HER in the driver's seat.

Honestly, because she has her own site, I think D's name should be removed from the "competition" and see which other FTV model gets the most votes.

ugo 01-03-2009 06:45 PM

If it is a monthly poll of FTVGirls it is comprehensible that each has to vote a only vote. We know well that Danielle is the queen. And it's her worth.
I agree of that has said Mart, Anoree and Geezer. But it is a survey of which is had to respect all the girls of FTVGirls.
This history is similar to the victory of Alison Angel that it overcame with great separation all the other girls of FTVGirls.
Each can do what wants. But Danielle is already a star. And it is seen him!!!!!!

PurplePanties 01-03-2009 08:19 PM

Voted :) It's looking good for you so far Danielle :)

CK1 01-04-2009 06:35 AM

the poll is clearly labeled. now most people will go on the site so often that they might not notice the change. other models could setup their own MySpace sites. they could go on this or any other board and advertise that they have their own MySpace page and they could use that page to tell their fans to vote. just because they don't market themselves is not Danielle's fault. and just because she asks people to vote for her, doesn't mean they will do it. once they see the pictures they may remember a model that they liked better (dont see that happening) and they may change their vote. some people might just be too lazy or have the time to go and vote. so although i think her telling people to vote helps bring attention to the vote, i don't think it will mean that she will win.

ugo 01-04-2009 08:44 AM

Im agree, CK1.

MarkF-UK 01-04-2009 10:29 AM

I voted.

My vote's in Danielle.

I forgot who you asked me to vote for, so I just chose one at random! :D

I didn't, honest!! I voted for you.

Mark

ask 01-04-2009 01:44 PM

Voted for you

thecaptain 01-04-2009 09:53 PM

First place!

danielle_ftv 01-05-2009 12:23 AM

Quote:

Hugs!

Wow...how did you do that? I know that if you have more than one computer you can vote on each one. But there are restrictions in the coding that makes it so that you can only vote once on one computer.

danielle_ftv 01-05-2009 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Longhornbill (Post 6434)

William

LOL...thanks sweetie...and to everyone else who has voted for me. Unfortunately the year end vote is the "long one" and ends Feb 28. So there is still plenty of time for me to drop out of first place :( ....hopefully not though. If at all possible I would like to get more than 1000 votes. Not sure how possible that will be.

danielle_ftv 01-05-2009 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geezer (Post 6460)
Honestly, because she has her own site, I think D's name should be removed from the "competition" and see which other FTV model gets the most votes.

Hmm...well I beg to differ. Would you have told Allison or Lia to not have their name in the vote because they have their own sites? I started off with FTV. I assisted FTV shoots. Why should I not be on the FTV year end vote?

Geezer 01-05-2009 12:36 AM

Winners all around

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 6585)
Hmm...well I beg to differ. Would you have told Allison or Lia to not have their name in the vote because they have their own sites? I started off with FTV. I assisted FTV shoots. Why should I not be on the FTV year end vote?

Well, D, you make a good point and I can't argue with it. Still, YOU are a "star" here on your own site while the other girls are "just models."

I guess we can get both results. Obviously, you will "win" the FTV competition and then we can see who came in 2nd. Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!!:D

CK1 01-05-2009 12:46 AM

She is an FTV girl. she did not have a site and then made a cameo on the FTV site. so i think its more than fair for her to be on the list of most popular models. i don't think her site has been online long enough to cause her to have a huge advantage. if you see the votes some of the other models are very close in the competition. the fact that its not a huge lead (granted it is a good lead) shows that it could be anybody's game.

grande351 01-05-2009 02:46 AM

Quote:

There's no reason at all why you shouldn't be included. You had your own FTV update, just like the other girls. Leslie, who's in second had three FTV updates in 2008, including the one you assisted in. Does that mean that she should be disqualified? No! The vote is supposed to be for the member's favorite model. You are my favorite, so you're the one I voted for. I can only assume the others will pick their favorites too. There are thousands of FTV members, not all of them are members of your site or participate on the forum.
There were some very beautiful women featured this year, but you are by far the best and because of that, I believe you'll win :)

danielle_ftv 01-05-2009 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geezer (Post 6586)
I guess we can get both results. Obviously, you will "win" the FTV competition and then we can see who came in 2nd. Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!!:D

Is that an offer to buy me dinner? Because I'm pretty hungry right now and might have to take you up on the offer ;)

Geezer 01-05-2009 03:19 AM

Dinner

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 6616)
Is that an offer to buy me dinner? Because I'm pretty hungry right now and might have to take you up on the offer ;)

Ha! Ha! Good one. While I would LOVE to buy you dinner (it's the least I could do since I've invited several of my younger lady friends to tour Germany with me next spring-none are going but I invited them), I think you might be done eating before I can catch a flight from San Jose to Phoenix. Tell you what... go on without me! I'll eat my soup here... all alone, without you.:D:D:D

ugo 01-05-2009 12:54 PM

Quote:

Danielle,
You're among all the girls of FTVGirls of the poll created by Rob. And you have won because you are indeed the most Nice. But the votes are equal to all the girls of FTVGirls. And you, Danielle, you're already to the first place with great escape. Because you're the new star of FTVGirls.;)

I can offer a dessert ice-cream to your pleasure to... Phoenix. Dreaming.:o

MrSnook 01-05-2009 03:16 PM

If you are from Chicago you are allowed to vote 20 times. I am willing to sell my votes to the highest bidder.