FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   Danielle Chat (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What is Danielle's Most Public Shoot? (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1385)

danielle_ftv 04-29-2010 09:24 AM

What is Danielle's Most Public Shoot?

I'm interested in seeing what you guys think is my most public shoot. Comments are appreciated too. This does not include any of my FTVGirls updates.

danielle_ftv 04-30-2010 05:01 AM

Also was wondering...what do you guys think the definition is of a public shoot? What has to happen for you to think it's a public shoot?

captnjack 04-30-2010 09:12 AM

2 Attachment(s)
My definition of public nudity is nudity on a location that the public has access to. The public does not have to be present to qualify nor do I think an audience adds anything to shoot. For example I liked v49 Beach Blonde more than v31 Orgasm on a Beach in which there seems to be more of an audience present. Also I enjoyed v56 Raindrop Masturbation with the perky nipples just as much as any. In addition to the videos included in the poll I think v33 public beading and v66 Spunky in a Retainer deserve a notable mention. Who could forget “hugs 25 cents”.

grande351 04-30-2010 12:31 PM

I think a shoot is most public when there is actually some interaction with a random bystander. An example would be video 032, "A Shower for Locals" when you asked the guys to come over and one of them posed for a photo with you.

Anoree 05-01-2010 06:39 PM

Sorry for answering late, but I wanted to watch all listed videos again, first.

I think Public Nudity comes in various degrees. I'd classify them as fololows:
  • semi public
    with no or little danger for someone else to walk into you, like in someones backyard or a closed mall or office complex
  • public but secluded
    at a publically accessable place, but no audience, like a deserted beach or side street
  • full on public
    with the actual chance someone might see, like in malls, restaurants, hotels and frequented beaches
  • full on public with interaction
    when someone actually sees and reacts (with a gasp, a smile, "Nice view!" or something else)
More than that would also classify as exhibitionistic, when people can't avoid to see the nudity (like in European nude city walks, which definitely would get you into trouble in the US, when caught)

So I've got to vote Beach Blonde (v049) to the most public shoot, because you got several people walk by you, at least one reacting with a smile (10:23), closely followed by Fantasize Up My Skirt (v040), where you reacted to someone on the stairs with a "Hello" (1:28) and had to quickly cover up several times when people came around the corners.

danielle_ftv 05-03-2010 12:55 AM

Thanks for posting your opinions Grande, Anoree and Captn. I always found people's opinions on public nudity very interesting.

Dickere 05-03-2010 01:57 PM

Most public is when a girl deliberately walks naked in the street, for example, to see what people's reactions are. I find it more exciting though when a girl is in the woods, say, not deliberately flaunting herself publicly but with a chance of her being 'caught in the act'.

Anoree 05-04-2010 06:51 AM

Wow!

Your newest video, Risky Behavior, is your most public video up do date in my eyes. I love it. :)

http://www.danielleftv.com/covers/v088.jpg

Spoiler warning - skip the next lines, if you want to be surprised by the videos' content.

We see several reactions in this video.
First, when you take your panties off, the guy behind your left notices it and smiles. (At least I think he does. A flower hides his mouth, but his eyes show it.)
Then, there is this lady you pass with your boobs out. Rob passes her first, saying "Sorry!" The lady says "That's ok." - then "I like that!" after seeing you.
I think it's a hotel employee that comes around the corner with a rolling clothes rack right when you take your bottoms off to get completely naked in front of the elevator - and retreats. He's back a minute later, trying to get into the lift. Another person steps out of it right next to you. Quite a crowded elevator hall you chose for your shoot. :D

VERY risky shoot. I guess if it hadn't been the Phoenix Forum you shot at, you would have gotten into trouble for sure.

captnjack 05-04-2010 10:03 AM

Wow very risky is an understatment! I have to agree with Anoree and the lady by the fountian...That's ok...I liked it! Well I would change that to "They're great...

danielle_ftv 05-05-2010 04:01 AM

Haha Captn....I would also have to agree, they are great! I'm not sure who was behind me with the baggage cart but I do remember hearing what sounded like walkie talkies going off. That kind of freaked me out a bit.

captnjack 05-08-2010 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 23413)
Haha Captn....I would also have to agree, they are great! I'm not sure who was behind me with the baggage cart but I do remember hearing what sounded like walkie talkies going off. That kind of freaked me out a bit.

Yeah they are great but...

http://danielleftv.com/forum/picture...pictureid=1377

So are you...Great that is!

AlexanderLL 08-19-2010 09:19 AM

I just recently watched your most public shoot, and that would have to be "Risky Behavior." You were in the middle of a crowded shopping mall. There were strangers an arm's length away when you were flashing.

The part that was shocking for me was when Rob said, "Sorry" to the girl who saw your boobs. I don't think there has been a random pedestrian who has made eye contact with the camera in any of your videos, let alone uttered a complete sentence. And why the hell would Rob say, "sorry"? He should have said, "You're welcome."

Then at the hotel lobby I couldn't stop being worried that you would get caught. There were random people walking in and out of your shoot. I kept saying to myself leave, bounce, vamoose, or whatever other sayings you kids have these days for getting out of there.

beerdotcom182 10-27-2010 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 23214)
Also was wondering...what do you guys think the definition is of a public shoot? What has to happen for you to think it's a public shoot?

Anytime you are in an area that anybody can have access to I suppose. It takes some serious bravery to pull off some of the stuff you have done so far!

shortyboi 08-21-2011 06:37 AM

sport shoot

I actually really enjoyed the tennis/sports shoot danielle, it was awesome. hope to see plenty more haha.