FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Anything under the sun! (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=473)

tigger 12-11-2010 11:49 PM

Sounds funny but it worked!!!!! I have had a sore throat all day and Tabitha gave me a peppermint patty and said suck on it don't eat it. so i did and 1/2 hour later my throat felt better.

MISSY 12-12-2010 07:42 PM

Whats going on here??????????? where is every one???? Tigger said it was dead but my god! :(

Geezer 12-12-2010 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MISSY (Post 29619)
Whats going on here??????????? where is every one???? Tigger said it was dead but my god! :(

It runs in spurts here. Some topics gain tons of posts and others don't. Also, maybe, after several years on the forum, some are burned out. I know I visit much less frequently now than in the past. Seems a very few vocal people dominate the discussions and the rest sit back quietly and watch the debates.

MISSY 12-12-2010 07:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CK1 12-12-2010 08:54 PM

with the holidays around the corner I have less free time. between family and volunteering i have little time to myself. why i am planing on taking a vacation next month.

Anoree 12-12-2010 09:44 PM

I'm still on the Forum multiple times a day but currently don't have much to say or contribute. I've been busy on my real-world job and with putting on the transcripts.
The later ones are finished, so I hope I have some more time for other contributions now.

That cat does really look pissed, and understandable so. :eek: Antenna ears. :D

I'm glad that trick with the peppermint patty worked for tigger.

tigger 12-12-2010 09:54 PM

Im stuck in Mi we are getting a snow storm. Angie fell asleep and layed agenst me and amanda laying agenst the other side of me while we were watching TV. Missy came over to see if we wanted to go to dinner so the girls are getting ready.

Anoree 12-12-2010 10:41 PM

That must have been quite a picture. ;)

The midwestern snow storms were even in the German news today. It seems you're hit quite heavy these days.

WhyYou 12-13-2010 01:38 AM

About half of the new members (50 out of 100, 100 join every 7 to 10 days) have been signature spammers. They sign up, wait a few days, then add a spam link (or links) as their signature. We have been periodically checking for this and deleting the signatures with a warning in red that states that signature advertising is not allowed on this message board. Any member that ignores the warning and replaces their spam signature is immediately banned. So far there have been only a few bannings. What gets to me is, if they don't post then their signature is not really noticable so why do they bother to use it? Idiots...lol

Anyway, that is just one of the many things we do that you guys don't see. I don't post often but I am always here doing something to keep this message board a nice place to visit.

Geezer 12-13-2010 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anoree (Post 29624)
I'm still on the Forum multiple times a day but currently don't have much to say or contribute. I've been busy on my real-world job and with putting on the transcripts.
The later ones are finished, so I hope I have some more time for other contributions now.

That cat does really look pissed, and understandable so. :eek: Antenna ears. :D

I'm glad that trick with the peppermint patty worked for tigger.

Anoree! YOU actually have a "real world job?????" I thought you devoted all of your waking hours to Danielle and her site. You must not get much sleep with all the transposing you are doing with her VBlogs.:D

Anoree 12-13-2010 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geezer (Post 29635)
Anoree! YOU actually have a "real world job?????" I thought you devoted all of your waking hours to Danielle and her site. You must not get much sleep with all the transposing you are doing with her VBlogs.:D

Those Video Log Transcriptions really took some evenings first to type down and then to post. It's all time I gladly spent for (and virtually with) Danielle.
You know me quite well, I see. :cool:

Geezer 12-13-2010 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anoree (Post 29640)
Those Video Log Transcriptions really took some evenings first to type down and then to post. It's all time I gladly spent for (and virtually with) Danielle.
You know me quite well, I see. :cool:

Actually, I don't "know you" at all. But, I DO KNOW you are devoted to Danielle. I have my fingers crossed that you get to meet her in person one day. You are definitely her "biggest fan.":cool:

Texasdrake 12-13-2010 11:48 PM

Lately I just been working 5 Days a week pretty much a 11 hr day.I go to work in the Dark and come home in the dark.I check here everyday to see whats posted and only comment on something that gets my attention.usually playing WoW or checking out the FTVGirls site since there is so many girls to look at it will take years to see them all and more are always added.Which means I'm always behind on my viewings :)

oh BTW its not set in Stone,but trying to set up a trip to see Danielle in the Spring.So hopefully this won't fall through like all my others plans. :)

tigger 12-14-2010 09:07 PM

I'll be in AZ friday but not by Danielle! Talked to grandma last night, the lady from the state Karen who stop's by to renew pouncers state reg. and check on his well being got stranded at out house last night. It was snowing bad and she had a 140 mile drive home and was worried about driving at night and getting stranded so Grandma said for her to stay at the house so she did. Gess they had a great time playing cards. she was able to drive home today. Pouncers tags are good for another year.

mart 12-18-2010 10:54 AM

Anoree the video log transcripts are worth the time in my opinion. I find them interesting to read, you do superb work for the forum Anoree, thanks.

Glad to hear Pouncers fighting fit Tigger.

TheDoctor 12-27-2010 11:16 AM

All this freaking week starting my new factory... and putting it into inspecion condition. But... Christmas day goes to my girls. Period. :)

tigger 12-27-2010 01:54 PM

Left out of the house sun morning and broke down in VA. they towed me to one of out yards in WV. and Amanda and I are in a motel till they get the truck fixed!:(

TheDoctor 12-31-2010 01:43 AM

Inspection last tuesday. Production part passed with flying colors, but mercilessly flunked on administration. Looks like I'll have to hire a scribe to register even when I take a damn fart. Nice. I'll ***-pull some processment and cleansing formats some later.
On a brighter note, my girls came by work today. Sales were beyond dismal, but their visit absolutely made my day :).

MISSY 12-31-2010 09:43 PM

South Florida SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jeromy and I went to South Florida for Christmas and we didn't even stay a day and went home to the snow! Drunks everywhere Broken bottles on the beach, and our room smelled funny!:mad: We will never go back!

I have been doing year end reports, my fingers hurt, my brain is mush!!!!!!!:o but I'm all done for now!

Texasdrake 01-02-2011 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MISSY (Post 30056)
South Florida SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jeromy and I went to South Florida for Christmas and we didn't even stay a day and went home to the snow! Drunks everywhere Broken bottles on the beach, and our room smelled funny!:mad: We will never go back!

I have been doing year end reports, my fingers hurt, my brain is mush!!!!!!!:o but I'm all done for now!

where did you stay.in a bad part of South FL.? A Friend use to live in Maimi and said she loved it there cause it reminded her of Europe.Cause she use to vacation there as a kid every summer.

tigger 01-02-2011 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasdrake (Post 30123)
where did you stay.in a bad part of South FL.? A Friend use to live in Maimi and said she loved it there cause it reminded her of Europe.Cause she use to vacation there as a kid every summer.

They were somewair by Maimi on the beach, she showed us photos it was bad, trash all over, some guy even pissed on there motel door leading to the beach. the last time i was down there it was getting bad!

Texasdrake 01-02-2011 01:33 PM

Thats really sucks Guessing South beach is getting bad as well then.Funny thing was my friend was still living in Maimi last year before she moved to Michigan to go to college and she never mention how bad it was getting there.She complains she hate Michigan because its too cold for her.She got use to going topless or nude on the beaches around Maimi cause her apartment was like across the street from the beach.

mart 01-02-2011 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigger (Post 30124)
They were somewair by Maimi on the beach, she showed us photos it was bad, trash all over, some guy even pissed on there motel door leading to the beach. the last time i was down there it was getting bad!

Is there a good part of Miami and a bad part then?. Always thought Miami was a good holiday destination to go to.

CK1 01-02-2011 09:16 PM

Miami is very large. to get from one end to the other via highway without traffic it takes well over an hour. (that is just for parts considered miami, not counting kendall which is part of the same county but goes by a different name) and yes, there are parts that are nicer than other. South Beach has the problem that a lot of the buildings are old art deco buildings (architechture is part of of the "charm" of the area) are old, small and do not have modern conviences. since south beach is where everyone wants to be and its a small area an otherwise cheap hotel/motel that would be around $40-50 per night is well over $100. and because of the few number of rooms, customer service sometimes takes a back seat because of it. they figure, where else you gonna go? the nicer hotels that are three or four times the price? there are plenty of beaches and great areas but sometimes the smaller, lesser known areas are nicer.

mart 01-03-2011 12:14 PM

Guess i'm thinking of the Miami you see in the movies or holiday programmes, where it look idealic and a very nice place. Pretty silly of me to even think there wouldn't be a bad side to most places.

tigger 01-04-2011 12:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Let gays in the military and see what happens.

tigger 01-04-2011 08:05 PM

OUCH OUCH OUCH!!!!!! I'm watching the History channel on TV. about torcher and a guy was caught masturbating and they punished him by putting electrodes on his privets and gave him jolts of electricity for 2 days to cure him.:eek:

mart 01-04-2011 08:22 PM

I'd be cured in two seconds flat!, i wouldn't need two days! damn my eyes are watering now.:eek:

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigger (Post 30212)
OUCH OUCH OUCH!!!!!! I'm watching the History channel on TV. about torcher and a guy was caught masturbating and they punished him by putting electrodes on his privets and gave him jolts of electricity for 2 days to cure him.:eek:

tigger 01-13-2011 10:46 PM

Finlay back to work, i have beensnowe in at the house we got 21 in altogether

mart 01-14-2011 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigger (Post 30842)
Finlay back to work, i have beensnowe in at the house we got 21 in altogether

Three's a crowd!, but twenty one is just silly.:D

tigger 01-16-2011 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mart (Post 30902)
Three's a crowd!, but twenty one is just silly.:D

Three is too much! Im getting old.:(

mart 01-16-2011 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigger (Post 31042)
Three is too much! Im getting old.:(

Comes to us all Tigger, hope it doesn't come to me too soon!. Damn it already has.:D

tigger 01-26-2011 01:12 AM

I think the dam spamers are trying to take over!!!:(

WhyYou 01-27-2011 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigger (Post 31904)
I think the dam spamers are trying to take over!!!:(

My college work took me away from here for a few days. I just came back and had to get 6 spammers at once!

tigger 02-14-2011 12:07 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Ya got to love walmart it brings out the best in people:eek:

mart 02-18-2011 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigger (Post 33053)
Ya got to love walmart it brings out the best in people:eek:

Some people just don't care, even in public.:eek::D

mart 02-22-2011 07:11 PM

Where's everybody gone!.

Anoree 02-22-2011 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mart (Post 33231)
Where's everybody gone!.

I don't know. I'm still here, also wondering why it's so silent right now.

WhyYou 02-22-2011 09:19 PM

Tigger has just gotten back from his reserve time and is probably sleeping now, but he will be back soon. Part of the reason that it seems so quiet is the lack of spammer activity. Plus, during the weekday there has always been less posting. The weekends will be busier.

Geezer 02-23-2011 02:22 AM

I've been thinking the same thing. MAYBE it's because Rob no longer posts so people feel "what's the use?" I think some members just loved to get his reaction to their negative comments.:cool: