FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   Danielle Chat (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   24/7 Webcam (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=800)

danielle_ftv 07-24-2009 10:23 AM

24/7 Webcam

I am thinking about doing a live webcam show a couple days a week for 24 hours. Would you be interested in this?

Anoree 07-24-2009 11:39 AM

I'm interested. (No surprise, is it?;))

I wonder about archiving these, though. I'm not sure whether that long sessions can or should be archived.
I don't think it's that easy to switch the archiving on and off.

Rob, what's your opinion?

FTVGirls_Rob 07-24-2009 05:32 PM

I think if she has it on the whole time, there is an option in her admin that keeps it from being stored/recorded.

Anoree 07-24-2009 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FTVGirls_Rob (Post 14237)
I think if she has it on the whole time, there is an option in her admin that keeps it from being stored/recorded.

That option I didn't knew about, but it's good to have it. ;)

e83sOHpFYv 07-24-2009 08:40 PM

Webcam

Yes very much so.

Geezer 07-24-2009 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 14217)
I am thinking about doing a live webcam show a couple days a week for 24 hours. Would you be interested in this?

That WOULD BE "interesting!" Might even get me to sign up as a paying member again.

Dilbert49 07-25-2009 07:14 PM

Would be pretty interesting. Might be interesting, too, if some parts of the day could be archived even though the whole day would be way too much.

Immortal 08-12-2009 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 14217)

Webcam shows don't interest me, However there are those that like webcam shows so it is a good idea to do something like that, I might even stop by to see one since no one else look as good as you do in front of a camera.;)

danielle_ftv 08-12-2009 10:13 PM

Looks like I won't be able to do the 24 hour webcam show. I guess that if the show is too long it will overload the servers and I can't see anything good coming from that. I really want to do this though and so have to find a different way to go about it. Probably need to set up little cameras around the house too so that I don't have to lug around my laptop.

Anoree 08-12-2009 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 14752)
Looks like I won't be able to do the 24 hour webcam show. I guess that if the show is too long it will overload the servers and I can't see anything good coming from that. I really want to do this though and so have to find a different way to go about it. Probably need to set up little cameras around the house too so that I don't have to lug around my laptop.

I think Rob mentioned an option to switch off the archive / saving function.
Chris would have to know about such an option, too, I think.

I'm not sure about the multiple cameras, and how you'd decide which gets online. A page with all the cameras to choose from could be the way to work it out. You may have to set up your Router for the cams. Maybe more through PMs, if you want.

danielle_ftv 08-12-2009 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anoree (Post 14760)
I think Rob mentioned an option to switch off the archive / saving function.
Chris would have to know about such an option, too, I think.

I'm not sure about the multiple cameras, and how you'd decide which gets online. A page with all the cameras to choose from could be the way to work it out. You may have to set up your Router for the cams. Maybe more through PMs, if you want.

Awesome...thanks for the advice Anoree. I definitely need it regarding this.

eastbill 08-12-2009 11:31 PM

if you dont archive and just stream video should be ok. that would be like the long gone jennicam. she had cams over her home and broadcast 24/7 had quite a following.

Cowman 08-13-2009 10:23 AM

Or if it can't be done, then perhaps just more video updates? You could add some candid videos kind of like around the house stuff.

shortyboi 01-21-2011 06:11 AM

Live webcam shows

I have been putting sum tought in to this and I finally came up with a answer. I was thinking for example on the days that you cancel your webcam show for whatever reason it may be, you can have a place for us like the webcam archieves folder and label it Live webcam shows ;) and we can catch up with you on the days you login to your site. :cool: