FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   Danielle Chat (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Replies To Danielle's Journal and Video Logs (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81)

Texasdrake 12-16-2008 11:34 PM

Its great you're going back to school. Was thinking of doing the same thing as well ,but have to put it off for now due to the car accident I was in just before the Thanksgiving holiday.
I had to take the same placement test during the summer and I also failed the math test.I made a 43 when a 63 was a passing grade,but I did good on the reading and writing.Made a 6 on writing when you needed 6-8 to pass and made a 102 on reading when you needed a 78 to pass.

BTW is really suck that the statue I sent had the wings broken off. Really starting to get ticked off at the "man in brown"(UPS) they should change their motto to.. "when it absolutely has to be there....broken"

tigger 12-16-2008 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texasdrake (Post 5506)
its great you're going back to school. Was thinking of doing the same thing as well ,but have to put it off for now due to the car accident i was in just before the thanksgiving holiday.
I had to take the same placement test during the summer and i also failed the math test.i made a 43 when a 63 was a passing grade,but i did good on the reading and writing.made a 6 on writing when you needed 6-8 to pass and made a 102 on reading when you needed a 78 to pass.

Btw is really suck that the statue i sent had the wings broken off. Really starting to get ticked off at the "man in brown"(ups) they should change their motto to.. "when it absolutely has to be there....broken"

could tell you what i think of ups but then whyyou would yell at me for using that kind of *@#$***.

geolarson2 12-17-2008 12:59 AM

I wasn't great at math, and had to have tutors on occasion, but I did manage to get as far as trig with a passing grade. The problem is, while I make myself do basic math by hand just to prove to myself I can do it, I was asked just the other night to help out someone younger figure our the median average on 3 problems. Alright, first I knew there was a median average, a mean average and a mode average, but couldn't, for the life of me, remember which was which (and Wikipedia gave a formula that I did not understand, at all, and which made me feel even more stupid than I did before, and that's saying something ;)). Anyway, it took me about an hour to sort it out. I am now dreading the day when I'm asked to do anything harder, such as algebra, figure a sine, cosine or tangent or work with logarithms, so don't be hard on yourself. You use algebra or higher math how often, compared with language, spoken or written? It is a matter of practice. I took Spanish for three years and was good enough to sit down and read Don Quixote by the end of my 3rd year, in Spanish, but now I can't be anything more than polite in very broken Espanol, and I get my tenses wrong, left and right. So you go back and brush up, then come back fighting hard and strong in the summer or fall--in the meantime, you're back on campus with a bag stuffed with really thick, really expensive texts slung over your shoulder, trying hard not to fall asleep in the boring classes, taking down every single thing that hot prof says in the really wicked cool class. Feed your mind, Ms D, and enjoy! :)!!

ugo 12-18-2008 07:43 AM

I am happy that the first members that have paid the area members have brought you the most beautiful gifts as the money that can serve to your private life, Danielle. And hoping that you can resolve the problems of your university.

grande351 12-18-2008 09:40 AM

Maybe now it'll have to be the: Danielle Goes to College, Gets Her Tattoos Removed and a New Computer Foundation! or DGtCGHTRaaNCF. Ok, that's too much for my brain this early in the morning. I better watch it, I may need my brain at work today. Naaaaaa! probably not :D

danielle_ftv 12-18-2008 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grande351 (Post 5574)
Maybe now it'll have to be the: Danielle Goes to College, Gets Her Tattoos Removed and a New Computer Foundation! or DGtCGHTRaaNCF. Ok, that's too much for my brain this early in the morning. I better watch it, I may need my brain at work today. Naaaaaa! probably not :D

It's more like Danielle Goes to College, Gets Her Tattoos Removed, Fixes Her Computer, Continues With Her Personal Training, and Gets New Shooting Clothing Foundation....and I'm not even going to try to do the initials for that. But seriously I really do appreciate everything you guys have done for me. Everyone has been so supportive and helpful. I'm glad that I get to share my life with you guys.

YetAnotherDave 12-19-2008 04:18 PM

Oh dear how doI say this, I loves Maths. :eek:

Well hope the sub goes a little way to getting you where you want to go Danielle, you're certain of where you want to be in the short term at least. ;)

eastbill 12-20-2008 02:35 AM

danielle.. the members area is great. i was looking so forward to it and i tell you it does not disapoint. you are fantastic. i especially love the hawaii vids there... thank you so much for sharing your life with us. you are remarkable.

eastbill 12-20-2008 02:44 AM

i like the math....

1 Beautiful Danielle + 1 Great Website = Happiness

Longhornbill 12-20-2008 02:40 PM

Video Logs

Danielle: I just watched your "dancing" video and more than once. It was SO cute! (Kept wishing the top would come untied.) Very talented. I can only wish I could see you dance in person.

Love your site and you!
William:)

danielle_ftv 12-20-2008 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasdrake (Post 5506)
Its great you're going back to school. Was thinking of doing the same thing as well ,but have to put it off for now due to the car accident I was in just before the Thanksgiving holiday.
I had to take the same placement test during the summer and I also failed the math test.I made a 43 when a 63 was a passing grade,but I did good on the reading and writing.Made a 6 on writing when you needed 6-8 to pass and made a 102 on reading when you needed a 78 to pass.

BTW is really suck that the statue I sent had the wings broken off. Really starting to get ticked off at the "man in brown"(UPS) they should change their motto to.. "when it absolutely has to be there....broken"

The statue is completely fixed now :D Rob's handyman is awesome!

tigger 12-20-2008 10:19 PM

One of the guys on my team ,his wife is a forensic investigator, he sayes they have some pritty interesting dinner conversations!!!!

danielle_ftv 12-20-2008 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigger (Post 5695)
One of the guys on my team ,his wife is a forensic investigator, he sayes they have some pritty interesting dinner conversations!!!!

I bet! There were some pictures in the Forensic Pathology book that were just nasty to look at.

MISSY 12-21-2008 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 5700)
I bet! There were some pictures in the Forensic Pathology book that were just nasty to look at.

Tigger is refuring to Davids wife , and she is a Forensic Pathologest. she investigats how and why people dyed. And yes she can get into details that i personaly would rather not know!!!

eastbill 12-21-2008 02:35 AM

danielle... i can imagine the forensic pathology book has plenty of almost disturbing things to see. i have seen that kind of stuff. enough to keep you awake at night.

MrSnook 12-21-2008 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 5694)
I wonder if people actually do end up hooking up with other people through Myspace?

That's what it was invented for.

alecarustar 12-21-2008 11:05 AM

Hi Danielle..sorry because in these days I didn't write often...
But i'm full of work and i went to buy some presents.
I read you journal and i'm agree with you..I believe to in a God but no in the Church or other similar things. I' m happy to know that you have many interested subject that you like! especially for italiano..if you want I can teach you something.. :) if you want ask me..My what i did for my job. Food and alimentar are some of subjects that i love...i have degree in scienze of alimentar...;)

a big kiss to my Danielle...i love you...Alex

raven_azrael 12-21-2008 09:17 PM

Bodypaint

Wow Danielle, it was pretty nice. I would love to be captured in your spiderweb forever. BTW that was a big black widow, certainly had to be a big one....lol

Geezer 12-21-2008 09:30 PM

Wow!

Holy Moly, D! That was one HUGE spider and web! I bet both you, and the artist, enjoyed your breasts and nipples being slathered with paint.

How soon after making the video did you wash it all off? Could you sleep in the paint and still have it looking nice the next morning?

Was it like the Playboy "Painted Ladies" where it's sort of a latex rubbbery paint?

tigger 12-21-2008 09:41 PM

Thought we had some big spiders back home but that one takes the boob. Lol

danielle_ftv 12-21-2008 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geezer (Post 5745)
Holy Moly, D! That was one HUGE spider and web! I bet both you, and the artist, enjoyed your breasts and nipples being slathered with paint.

How soon after making the video did you wash it all off? Could you sleep in the paint and still have it looking nice the next morning?

Was it like the Playboy "Painted Ladies" where it's sort of a latex rubbbery paint?

I'm not sure what kind of paint it was...but it wasn't latex. I did end up washing it off when I got home, but only because I didn't want little dried paint bits all over my bed in the morning. I'm sure I could've slept in it, but it definitely wouldn't have looked as good as when it was first done.

grande351 12-21-2008 11:03 PM

The body paint looked cool! I have a female co-worker that had that done at Fantasy Fest down in Key West. Se said the paint was cold when they put it on! I've never heard of that being done in a club. I'll bet ALL eyes were on you while you were being painted! ;)

Anoree 12-21-2008 11:06 PM

Wow, that's a way cool body painting.

The artist certainly had a huge success with you in the club.

eastbill 12-22-2008 12:39 AM

way cool body paint there danielle. sounds like you had a wild wild night...

DWM222 12-22-2008 01:59 AM

I have never been a big fan of Spiders

.........Until Now.....:)

geolarson2 12-22-2008 03:00 AM

Oh my dear lord, that's a huge spider! And it looks like it bit you, too, you're so swollen ...oh, wait ... :p

Danielle_Crazy_Lover 12-26-2008 09:05 PM

heyyyyyyyyy Danielle

hi last night i know about you just surfing internet and saw you i was like ooh Gawd wht a beauty she is im totally n deeply in love wid your innocent looks i wish sum day i meet you sum whr i can see you live in front of me aaahhh i got your upto 50 pics in my mobile in night i dont sleep just see your pics you dont know how crazy im gettin about you ....... i know you will reply to me can we become friends mmm :(

danielle_ftv 12-28-2008 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSnook (Post 5498)
Be glad you are doing Geology and not Intro to Chemistry. I've never had a problem with any class but that Intro to Chem killed me. The balancing equations were brutal. I just walked out on the second test and dropped it.

Geology was alot more fun and counted as my science so I was relieved. Unless you are going to be in a major that requires alot of science be greatful.

Well Chemistry is one of the classes that I will be taking. Fortunately not this semester though.

CK1 12-28-2008 12:18 AM

Danielle, you are an incredibly smart woman. don't let the classes intimidate you. if you don't understand something early on, seek help. its easy to move on if your foundation is solid. people will often not ask for help and without that good foundation the rest seems too difficult. Sometimes we build up a subject so much in our minds that we make it more difficult that it really is. once you start school things will be easier because you will fall back into the swing of things... although i really don't think you will need any help... but i thought i would give you the advice i wish someone would have given me when i went back to school.

Dilbert49 12-31-2008 12:38 AM

About i-Tunes: you can, in fact, burn the music you've downloaded onto a CD and then rip it back in any of several formats. I ripped mine back in .mp3 format. I could then add them to my i-Tunes library and ultimately load them onto my iPdod. Hope this helps!

Anoree 12-31-2008 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanielleFTV (Post 6238)
Dec. 30, 2008
I'm determined to become a Fleshlight Girl...but I'm going to need some help from you guys. Go to this link and email the Fleshlight people about making me a Fleshlight Girl...it would be mucho appreciated.

Your wish is my command. I filed in a suggestion for you being their next Fleshlight Girl.
Now, if the other 499 members do the same, you (and we) should get your Fleshlight for sure.

(Hey all, celebrate, we're 500!)

ugo 12-31-2008 08:33 AM

How is it had to do? To pay the login in that link? And to say mine is preferred Danielle?

Anoree 12-31-2008 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ugo (Post 6265)
How is it had to do? To pay the login in that link? And to say mine is preferred Danielle?

The link is free. All you have to do is choose the suggestion option, give your name and e-mail address and fill in the topic and the text field with your request.

captnjack 12-31-2008 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anoree (Post 6267)
The link is free. All you have to do is choose the suggestion option, give your name and e-mail address and fill in the topic and the text field with your request.

You can also upload a picture! You know the old saying a picture is worth a thousand words!

I uploaded p116/152

ugo 12-31-2008 10:24 AM

Thanks Anoree.
I have done in honor to Danielle. We hope well.

grande351 12-31-2008 10:38 AM

Quote:

I'm determined to become a Fleshlight Girl...but I'm going to need some help from you guys. Go to this link and email the Fleshlight people about making me a Fleshlight Girl...it would be mucho appreciated.
I've sent in my suggestion, and if everybody takes a few minutes and does it too, there'll be a Danielle fleshlight before you know it!

As captnjack said, you can send them pictures. I attached p106/163 and also gave them a link to the website.

ugo 12-31-2008 10:48 AM

I have forgotten to post a picture of Danielle. I have wrong?:o

grande351 12-31-2008 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ugo (Post 6290)
I have forgotten to post a picture of Danielle. I have wrong?:o

It's no problem Ugo, you don't have to attach a picture.

CK1 12-31-2008 11:38 AM

I sent a messsage too.

eastbill 01-01-2009 05:55 AM

i sent an email off also.