FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   Danielle Chat (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Question Thread for Danielle (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43)

Username 12-11-2008 07:49 PM

Question

I just want to start off by saying that you have the most beautiful eyes...

and also you seem like a really fun person, it would be great to hang out with you I'm sure.

But, on one of your pages you said that you like "hair pulling". I had a girlfriend who enjoyed that, but only during sex. What sort of hair pulling are you into?

Or when, I guess I should say.

newonehere 12-12-2008 08:56 PM

Question about date of launch of your site

Greetings Danielle:

I had read in your diary that you think that sometime within the next 2 weeks that your premium area of your site will launch. I was just wondering if maybe CCBILL gave you an approximate date range of when that might, or if it's just a probability of sometime within the next couple of weeks? Keep up the good work my friend :)

danielle_ftv 12-12-2008 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by birdie (Post 5077)
when are you going to post new picture sets of you unshaven?:)

Not sure...probably soon.

danielle_ftv 12-12-2008 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by birdie (Post 5177)
i enjoy all of your pictures and vids and hope to see some new ones soon!and sometime in the future i would like to meet and photograph u if thats ok?luv ya

Hey Birdie....of course I would love to meet my fans. Are you a photographer? That's really cool if you are. That's what the "contributed photographer" section was made for...so if any of my fans/members are a photographer and are interested in shooting me, then send me a pm with a link to your portfolio and we will set something up.

danielle_ftv 12-12-2008 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geezer (Post 5237)
Danielle, you wrote "Another thing I would like to know is why there are only 189 "active" members on the board but 414 members? That's more than half the people that signed up that aren't actively posting on the forums. Post people, post! " on your replies page.

I'd like to know what constitutes an "active member?" And, I see things like "newbie" and "in love with Danielle" and other phrases next to people's names. How does this happen? Does the forum software count the number of posts by a person and then "upgrades" their "status" based on that. HOW does this Forum work, anyway.:rolleyes:

You are an "active" member if you have posted on a thread within the past month I think. So 125 people signed up but aren't posting. The whole "newbie" and "in love with Danielle" is given based on how many posts you have. Obviously if you've posted only once you get the title of newbie. Not sure what all the titles are but it's always interesting to find yourself "moved up." And it's all done by the forum software...which I am not in charge of and have no idea how it really works.

danielle_ftv 12-12-2008 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newonehere (Post 5293)
Greetings Danielle:

I had read in your diary that you think that sometime within the next 2 weeks that your premium area of your site will launch. I was just wondering if maybe CCBILL gave you an approximate date range of when that might, or if it's just a probability of sometime within the next couple of weeks? Keep up the good work my friend :)

CCBill has already approved my site. We are just waiting for Visa to approve it...it could take anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks. We are hoping to launch the site by Christmas.

danielle_ftv 12-12-2008 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bockwurstwasser (Post 5246)
hi danielle,
pls tell me (a german guy) how often you go without any undies, when did you started doing it, and if you any bad reactions by persons who saw it ??

Here is the VIDEO reply to your question.

danielle_ftv 12-12-2008 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alecarustar (Post 4765)
Hi Danielle..how are you?
i' d like to know something about your man...if you now are single or no.
and what he think about your jobs and your forum your boyfriens or ex-boyfriend...

For me you are like Venere...a god :eek: for your BEAUTY

ugo 12-12-2008 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 5311)
Hey Birdie....of course I would love to meet my fans. Are you a photographer? That's really cool if you are. That's what the "contributed photographer" section was made for...so if any of my fans/members are a photographer and are interested in shooting me, then send me a pm with a link to your portfolio and we will set something up.

Oh, that is very nice, Danielle!! I am good to make the photos.:o

danielle_ftv 12-12-2008 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captnjack (Post 4026)
I remember you saying that you broke your arm and that it was very painful. A friend broke his arm when he was young which had to pinned back together to heal properly because the breake was near the elbow. How did you break your arm? I have noticed you have a small scar on your left elbow is that from the broken arm?

danielle_ftv 12-12-2008 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Username (Post 5251)
I just want to start off by saying that you have the most beautiful eyes...

and also you seem like a really fun person, it would be great to hang out with you I'm sure.

But, on one of your pages you said that you like "hair pulling". I had a girlfriend who enjoyed that, but only during sex. What sort of hair pulling are you into?

Or when, I guess I should say.

Um...the hair pulling sex kind???

geminigemini 12-12-2008 11:47 PM

No Reply

Hello Danielle, how are you..?
I posted a question but you did not post a reply for me :(

Anoree 12-12-2008 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ugo (Post 5317)
Oh, that is very nice, Danielle!! I am good to make the photos.:o

Sorry Ugo, but I'm sure Danielle is thinking of professional / semiprofessional photographers. I think I can handle my camera, too, shooting all our company events. But I don't think I can produce the quality photos Danielle has in mind. I would love to try, though. :D

ugo 12-12-2008 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anoree (Post 5321)
Sorry Ugo, but I'm sure Danielle is thinking of professional / semiprofessional photographers. I think I can handle my camera, too, shooting all our company events. But I don't think I can produce the quality photos Danielle has in mind. I would love to try, though. :D

Apologizing to WhyYou if I respond to Anoree: Dreaming a beautiful day with Danielle shooting photos.:o

danielle_ftv 12-13-2008 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geminigemini (Post 5320)
Hello Danielle, how are you..?
I posted a question but you did not post a reply for me :(

Awww...sweetie I'm sorry. I didn't realize that was a question. I thought is was more a suggestion for an update. And I can definitely do a topless bouncing boobs dancing video for you guys.

newonehere 12-13-2008 02:37 AM

Thank you

Thank you Danielle for taking the time to answer my question. keep up the good work my friend and keep your head held high with school. I know its going to be a long difficult process, but I have faith in you :) Just remember that you can accomplish any dream you put your heart into :)

Username 12-13-2008 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 5319)
Um...the hair pulling sex kind???

During sex. Ok. Silly question.

mart 12-13-2008 08:11 PM

Danielle what's the most embarrassing thing you've done. That you wouldn't mind sharing with us. During a video or photoshoot for Ftv?.:):D

geminigemini 12-13-2008 09:50 PM

Thank You

WoooooooooW that will very great! I can't wait tell you make that bouncing video :rolleyes:
Thank you sweeeet lady ;)

danielle_ftv 12-14-2008 04:02 AM

Hey guys (and gals). I just wanted to tell everyone that I have been making the video log replies to your questions...so no I'm not ignoring your question...I'm just trying to space out the video logs a little bit.

marlo 12-14-2008 05:00 PM

hi danielle me marc of south of france I love you and sorry for my very bad english!!:o
you must understand why many members don't post because they don't speak good enough english to tell you how much you are beautifull!! yes your fans are everywhere danielle!!!:)
Danielle I enjoy public stuff with you and other girls,, do you take pleasur when you shoot in public???
je t'aime! je t'aime! je t'aime! je t'aime! je t'aime! je t'aime! je t'aime! je t'aime! :p

danielle_ftv 12-16-2008 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CK1 (Post 4970)
Hello Danielle,
I have a question. You are going on a date with a guy/girl and there are the following options for a date. what would be your top choice. You can list them in order of preference or if some of the ideas are not your cup of tea or maybe some appeal to you equally

Day at the beach with a casual meal
day at a theme park
Going to dinner and a movie
Staying home and watching sports and cooking a meal together
Staying home and watching a movie and cooking a meal together
Staying home and watching TV and cooking a meal together
same as above but get take out instead.
Going to a park and having a picnic
going out to dinner and a show
going out to dinner and dancing.

Geezer 12-16-2008 06:06 PM

over extending yourself

Hey D,

I just read your journal about starting college and how it interfers with your Maui shoot. I can't help but think...maybe you are biting off more than you can handle? Right now, isn't FTV and your own site, a "job?" I assume you expect to make some Big Bucks with your premium area.

Maybe you shouldn't take quite so many classes and, instead, focus on your "immediate career?" Looks fade quickly and people get bored with web sites and move on to other, newer, fresher, ones. Couldn't you focus on your site content now and attend college, at least with a full load of classes, once your modeling career shows down?

Are you able to tell us "fans" how much time you actually put into FTV and this site? Because you've talked about removing your nose stud and getting your tats removed, some of the most recent FTV updates must have been shot some time ago. You still had the nose stud when filming with Miyu, for example. So, I guess I'm asking... do you have plenty of "free time" to attend college full time?

geminigemini 12-16-2008 06:25 PM

Love vs. Sex

Hello Danielle :)

I was thinking about the idea of posting the answers through video logs, its a very nice idea, at the beginning you seemed a little shy, but then you overcame it sweetly..

To see beautiful danielle topless is so sweet, but watching her while she is undressing will ROCK!!! i mean just a little before she clicks the REC button on her camera.. what do u think guys?

Another thing that is on my wishlist.. a video reply to my question while you are braless and only wearing a shirt that is not buttoned.. :rolleyes:

Here is my question:
Love and Sex, in your opinion, who comes first? Do we fall in love because we had sex? or do we have sex because we fall in love? I met alot of girls who completely deny their sexual needs, while I always liked those girls who respect those needs..

Another quick question.. Do you use any coloring makeup for your nipples? they have a very attractive color..

ask 12-17-2008 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 5327)
Awww...sweetie I'm sorry. I didn't realize that was a question. I thought is was more a suggestion for an update. And I can definitely do a topless bouncing boobs dancing video for you guys.

Waiting for the video............

Geezer 12-18-2008 12:10 AM

Anything Free Now

Up until your site launched the Premium Area, we could see all of your videos and photos for free. Will ALL MEDIA now require payment while ONLY the forum remains free?

On another note, I see only one price to join - a month to month thing. What about a "150 days for $99" rate. After all, FTV offers this option! I would sign up, like, now, with a "non-recurring" fee. I just don't like anyone withdrawing money from my bank account on a monthly basis.

WhyYou 12-18-2008 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geezer (Post 5556)
Up until your site launched the Premium Area, we could see all of your videos and photos for free. Will ALL MEDIA now require payment while ONLY the forum remains free?

The free sections are the Video Logs and the Contributed Pictures.

danielle_ftv 12-18-2008 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geezer (Post 5556)

On another note, I see only one price to join - a month to month thing. What about a "150 days for $99" rate. After all, FTV offers this option! I would sign up, like, now, with a "non-recurring" fee. I just don't like anyone withdrawing money from my bank account on a monthly basis.

We are going to have a $49.95 for 3 month option.
And I know what you mean...I hate, hate, hate going to the bank.

grande351 12-20-2008 02:19 AM

Photoshoots?

Danielle,
You've done a lot of photoshoots with photographers outside of FTV and your own site, what purpose are these photos used for? Do the photogs sell them? Do they keep them? Do you have any say at all in how they're used? Have any of your photos ever turned up in magazines or advertisements?

Unless they're all doing it as a hobby, they have to make money some way.

marlo 12-21-2008 08:11 AM

please where is the premium area link???

Anoree 12-21-2008 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marlo (Post 5712)
please where is the premium area link???

It's on Danielle's main welcome page, top left links "Sign Up!" and "MEMBERS".

danielle_ftv 12-24-2008 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geezer (Post 5489)
Hey D,

I just read your journal about starting college and how it interfers with your Maui shoot. I can't help but think...maybe you are biting off more than you can handle? Right now, isn't FTV and your own site, a "job?" I assume you expect to make some Big Bucks with your premium area.

Maybe you shouldn't take quite so many classes and, instead, focus on your "immediate career?" Looks fade quickly and people get bored with web sites and move on to other, newer, fresher, ones. Couldn't you focus on your site content now and attend college, at least with a full load of classes, once your modeling career shows down?

Are you able to tell us "fans" how much time you actually put into FTV and this site? Because you've talked about removing your nose stud and getting your tats removed, some of the most recent FTV updates must have been shot some time ago. You still had the nose stud when filming with Miyu, for example. So, I guess I'm asking... do you have plenty of "free time" to attend college full time?

Yes I do have enough time to attend college, do my modeling, and work on the site. I spend about 2 hours a day working on the site. And there is no way in hell that I'm going to quit college to do my modeling or the site. Education always comes first...and plus I have about 10 years of schooling ahead of me.

danielle_ftv 12-24-2008 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hydraman (Post 4751)
Danielle,

If you were to kiss yourself, how would you want to be kissed? For example, what it be like if you kissed a mirror?

danielle_ftv 12-24-2008 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geezer (Post 4883)
Hey D,

In your Dec. 02 journal entry, you mentioned doctors and tests and being put off by the whole process. You said you have suffered various illnesses and injuries. Can you talk about some of them and what, if anything, you are dealing with now!

danielle_ftv 12-24-2008 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by indyfan (Post 4925)
Hi Danielle, are you a fan of alcohol drinks? I know you are not yet 21 (cough) but maybe you've had some fine wine, a beer or spirits, either in the US or on your travels overseas?

astarr 12-25-2008 03:13 AM

Contributed Photos

Hi Danielle,
It's Alex from Chicago. Just wondering when we're going to see more of your contributed photos from the photographers u worked with in the fall of 2008.
Merry Christmas and I love your new site. I told I would join and I'm glad I did. Happy new year.
Alex

danielle_ftv 12-26-2008 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by astarr (Post 5863)
Hi Danielle,
It's Alex from Chicago. Just wondering when we're going to see more of your contributed photos from the photographers u worked with in the fall of 2008.
Merry Christmas and I love your new site. I told I would join and I'm glad I did. Happy new year.
Alex

Whenever Rob decides to put them up. I have about eight contributed photo shoots waiting to be put up.

615 12-26-2008 06:36 AM

Inquiring Minds Want To Know...

What is the diameter of your exceptional areolas?

http://www.crownmoldings.net/media/c...n_diameter.jpg

danielle_ftv 12-26-2008 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 615 (Post 5899)
What is the diameter of your exceptional areolas?

http://www.crownmoldings.net/media/c...n_diameter.jpg

LOL...I've been asked that before and honestly I don't know. I think it's probably about two inches around, but when they are cold they probably go down to 1 1/2 inches.

615 12-27-2008 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 5901)
...it's probably about two inches around...

I call shenanigans on that. *cough...cloth tape measure...cough*