FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   Danielle Chat (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Hi Danielle (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90)

grande351 08-29-2010 03:34 AM

True Geezer, but Danielle is still hotter and who needs money when you've got fans like us? :D

danielle_ftv 08-31-2010 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geezer (Post 27105)
And....much younger. Sadly, Jen MIGHT have a few dollars on you, however!:D

This is yet another reason why I need to win the Powerball lottery :D

Robert 09-19-2010 01:00 PM

Hi Danielle, I wanted to say how awesome some of your videos are (not that they aren't all awesome, its just there's some I have to say something about)
I liked the one of you dancing http://www.danielleftv.com/forumvideo/d054.wmv I don't know why you'd think we would make fun of you. You're a great dancer and that video is hot :D

And where you explain what you'll do when you win the lottery http://www.danielleftv.com/forumvideo/d201.wmv Very cool :) But I don't think you'll have to pay anyone to be a member of your site, you'd get plenty of people to sign up for free; and you could give your paying members a refund if you wanted.

Anoree 09-19-2010 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert (Post 27500)
and you could give your paying members a refund if you wanted.

I don't want a refund! To me it's worth every Cent I pay. :eek:

But thanks for the suggestion. ;)
And welcome to the Forum!

Robert 09-19-2010 09:32 PM

I didn't mean to imply that the site membership wasn't worth it; just that it might be better for Danielle to give something back to her loyal fans rather than pay random people to join.

danielle_ftv 09-19-2010 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert (Post 27500)
Hi Danielle, I wanted to say how awesome some of your videos are (not that they aren't all awesome, its just there's some I have to say something about)
I liked the one of you dancing http://www.danielleftv.com/forumvideo/d054.wmv I don't know why you'd think we would make fun of you. You're a great dancer and that video is hot :D

And where you explain what you'll do when you win the lottery http://www.danielleftv.com/forumvideo/d201.wmv Very cool :) But I don't think you'll have to pay anyone to be a member of your site, you'd get plenty of people to sign up for free; and you could give your paying members a refund if you wanted.

Uh...then how would I make a living?
I felt really goofy doing that dancing video...though now I look back on it and just smile. That's all me right there...completely goofy and pretty playful.

Robert 09-20-2010 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 27514)
Uh...then how would I make a living?

From your investment income on the 93 million you won in the lottery :)

danielle_ftv 09-20-2010 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert (Post 27545)
From your investment income on the 93 million you won in the lottery :)

That's true....but then the affiliates wouldn't promote me since they wouldn't make any money and FTV also wouldn't make any money either.

Robert 09-20-2010 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 27558)
That's true....but then the affiliates wouldn't promote me since they wouldn't make any money and FTV also wouldn't make any money either.

Yeah, there is that. I guess you'll just have to keep it a pay site and think up other fun ways to give something back to your fans. Maybe you could have some contests where fans could win a visit from you, wherever in the world they happen to live, and they could be your tour guide for your visit, that would probably be fun :)

Anoree 09-20-2010 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert (Post 27563)
Maybe you could have some contests where fans could win a visit from you, wherever in the world they happen to live, and they could be your tour guide for your visit, that would probably be fun :)

Here! Me! ...

... err ...

I support this suggestion.

danielle_ftv 09-21-2010 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert (Post 27563)
Yeah, there is that. I guess you'll just have to keep it a pay site and think up other fun ways to give something back to your fans. Maybe you could have some contests where fans could win a visit from you, wherever in the world they happen to live, and they could be your tour guide for your visit, that would probably be fun :)

Uh sure...if someone else pays for it.

Robert 09-22-2010 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 27588)
Uh sure...if someone else pays for it.

Well if you've won the lottery that should cover it. But there might well be some people willing to pay the fare if you wanted to do the contest before you win the lottery.

Zamdrist 10-23-2010 02:09 PM

Hey Danielle!

Just wanted to drop you a note here. For rather obvious reasons you caught my eye with teaser photo sets around the web. Not only was I struck by your real beauty but the more I learned about you the more I saw was appealing. Not only are you drop dead gorgeous you're intelligent and seems to have the sweetest personality. Those things, along with your physical beauty make you the perfect package. Some guy (or gal!) will be lucky one day to call you their lover.

You've already got a ton of material out there, I only hope you can continue for as long as you're able to. My personal favorite are the girl-girl scenes so I'll always want to see you do more of that than anything else. Yet all of it is just golden.

Take the weirdos, critics, and creeps with a grain of salt, less even. Take it from this man who's been around 40 years, you've got it going on girl, and your beauty shines like a star across the universe!

Best wishes! :D

abdoyan 10-24-2010 01:33 PM

hi there

Hi danielle
danielle I can discrabe my admiraition to because your so so so so
beatufull
another thing were are you from
and you dont like men to have sex withe you
would you answear me please

Anoree 10-24-2010 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abdoyan (Post 28450)
Hi danielle
danielle I can discrabe my admiraition to because your so so so so
beatufull
[...]
would you answear me please

May I answer? Danielle most probably is still in LA, having attended Monster Massive yesterday, which ended merely 5 hours ago.

Quote:

another thing were are you from
Danielle is from Louisiana. (See this interview)

Quote:

and you dont like men to have sex withe you
What makes you think that? Danielle has expressed she likes both, men and women. She just doesn't like one night stands. (See several of Danielle's latest video logs)

joeLTron 10-24-2010 11:00 PM

Mmmmmmmonster!

Hey Yuna, Haha it was good meeting you and your friends last night!

B-Bops 10-25-2010 07:44 AM

!!You rock!!

Hey Dani,
I met you over the weekend in CA and I thought you were amazing. Loved the Yuna outfit. I was a Stage 5 Clinger, but thank you for being so nice.

Hope to talk to you again.

Your latest fan,
Byron

danielle_ftv 10-25-2010 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zamdrist (Post 28438)
Just wanted to drop you a note here. For rather obvious reasons you caught my eye with teaser photo sets around the web. Not only was I struck by your real beauty but the more I learned about you the more I saw was appealing. Not only are you drop dead gorgeous you're intelligent and seems to have the sweetest personality. Those things, along with your physical beauty make you the perfect package. Some guy (or gal!) will be lucky one day to call you their lover.

You've already got a ton of material out there, I only hope you can continue for as long as you're able to. My personal favorite are the girl-girl scenes so I'll always want to see you do more of that than anything else. Yet all of it is just golden.

Take the weirdos, critics, and creeps with a grain of salt, less even. Take it from this man who's been around 40 years, you've got it going on girl, and your beauty shines like a star across the universe!

Best wishes! :D

Hi Zambdrist, I am glad that you decided to join the forum. I generally do try to brush off negative things that people say. And I am going to try to continue doing this for as long as possible...at least until I get into medical school and probably until I get out.

danielle_ftv 10-25-2010 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeLTron (Post 28457)
Hey Yuna, Haha it was good meeting you and your friends last night!

Awesome!!! You joined my forum :D.

joeLTron 10-25-2010 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 28486)
Awesome!!! You joined my forum :D.

Hahaha I had to say hi. :)

Zamdrist 10-25-2010 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 28485)
Hi Zambdrist, I am glad that you decided to join the forum. I generally do try to brush off negative things that people say. And I am going to try to continue doing this for as long as possible...at least until I get into medical school and probably until I get out.

Good to hear. Such things are only petty and immature, the negativity.

I'll be signing up for a subscription soon. I need to upgrade my computer in order to full enjoy those HD videos of you and Leslie. Dropping too many frames.

blanco 12-05-2010 07:59 AM

estudiante

visualizar imagenes de sus tiempos de estudiante...por supuesto que sean publicas.
Saludos.

Moderator note: For those of us who do not understand your language, translate this into English.

TheDoctor 12-06-2010 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blanco (Post 29407)
visualizar imagenes de sus tiempos de estudiante...por supuesto que sean publicas.
Saludos.

Moderator note: For those of us who do not understand your language, translate this into English.

"See images from your student times... as long as they are publishable.
Greetings"

Sr. "blanco": la lingua franca de este foro es inglés. Por favor escribe en ese idioma, no en castellano. Gracias.
Mr. "blanco": This Forum's lingua franca is English. Please write your posts in that language, not Spanish. Thank you.

danielle_ftv 12-06-2010 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDoctor (Post 29464)
"See images from your student times... as long as they are publishable.
Greetings"

Sr. "blanco": la lingua franca de este foro es inglés. Por favor escribe en ese idioma, no en castellano. Gracias.
Mr. "blanco": This Forum's lingua franca is English. Please write your posts in that language, not Spanish. Thank you.

Was he asking me a question?

Moderator's Note: In my opinion, no question was asked so these posts have been moved (W)

joesmoe42 12-08-2010 03:29 AM

danielle

does anyone know danielle last name

Anoree 12-08-2010 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joesmoe42 (Post 29534)
does anyone know danielle last name

According to Danielle's Video Log D153 her last name is V. ;)

Seriously, please respect Danielle's decision NOT to give out her real last name.

joesmoe42 12-08-2010 08:03 AM

last name

dude what the heck just ask DON'T have cow just seen alot of people ask in other fourms thought i ask:mad::rolleyes:

YetAnotherDave 12-08-2010 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joesmoe42 (Post 29536)
dude what the heck just ask DON'T have cow just seen alot of people ask in other fourms thought i ask:mad::rolleyes:

Her middle inititials are F and T if that's any help ?!?

Pardon me saying Anoree (aas you are an Admin), but for a first post I think that's bloody rude and disrespectful of the poster and he needs a f***ing good smack. @joesmoe42, why do you you need to know ?

joesmoe42 12-08-2010 01:42 PM

danielle last name

i don't really im on free ones thread and everyone on there keeps asking about her last name

Anoree 12-08-2010 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YetAnotherDave (Post 29539)
Pardon me saying Anoree (aas you are an Admin), but for a first post I think that's bloody rude and disrespectful of the poster and he needs a f***ing good smack. @joesmoe42, why do you you need to know ?

It's his second post and I ignore such rude forms of address. ;)
I also think there's something lost in translation.

Quote:

Originally Posted by joesmoe42 (Post 29540)
i don't really im on free ones thread and everyone on there keeps asking about her last name

I'm also on FreeOnes and as far as I see you're the only one asking for Danielle's last name, at least lately.

I moved these posts from Danielle's question thread, because that is for questions to Danielle directly.

xxxzomaxxx 12-09-2010 07:07 AM

hi danielle

how are you??i am biggest fan of you.....i want see you in shine always...i want to give tip of you(change of style)...
i want to see you always in the good healthy..:):):)

danielle_ftv 12-09-2010 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxxzomaxxx (Post 29586)
how are you??i am biggest fan of you.....i want see you in shine always...i want to give tip of you(change of style)...
i want to see you always in the good healthy..:):):)

Thank you sweetie. Fortunately lately I've been learning how to become healthier. And it's definitely made me happier!

xxxzomaxxx 12-13-2010 06:37 AM

hi danielle

hi danielleooo

how are you new? ..i want to see you in good healthy.and crismas day come near. i hope to see your pic in the great day and you Celebrate with ftv and all frinds with you.i hope to give some money to nearst hospital as like phoenix children's hospital

:)

uriol108 12-13-2010 12:27 PM

Hi Danielle !

Hi Dannielle !

My name is Oriol and I am from Barcelona, Spain. this is my first post here in your Forum.

You are very pretty, you body looks very nice and I can feel through your eyes that you are very intelligent and clever.

Because, our body could be pretty, fresh and young, but doesn't last forever (sadly) I think the beauty comes from the inside (as it seems it is in your case)

For me the most beautiful part of you is your eyes, you transmit beauty, a clean heart. I like them very much. I fel attracted to the peoples eyes, they are the mirror of the Soul, it cannot be falsified.

As I said, you look very smart and clever ! So I recommend you to study, take a career, I am sure you are very intelligent, take a degree, use your potential, because your youthness it will not last forever.

Please, excuse-me, I am not your Dad, I am just making suggestions. I hope I don't make any offense, my english is not very good, and sometimes I can't express properly what I'd like to say.

I hope you will have a wonderfull Christmas with you family and friends ! Take care !

danielle_ftv 12-15-2010 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uriol108 (Post 29641)
Hi Dannielle !

My name is Oriol and I am from Barcelona, Spain. this is my first post here in your Forum.

You are very pretty, you body looks very nice and I can feel through your eyes that you are very intelligent and clever.

Because, our body could be pretty, fresh and young, but doesn't last forever (sadly) I think the beauty comes from the inside (as it seems it is in your case)

For me the most beautiful part of you is your eyes, you transmit beauty, a clean heart. I like them very much. I fel attracted to the peoples eyes, they are the mirror of the Soul, it cannot be falsified.

As I said, you look very smart and clever ! So I recommend you to study, take a career, I am sure you are very intelligent, take a degree, use your potential, because your youthness it will not last forever.

Please, excuse-me, I am not your Dad, I am just making suggestions. I hope I don't make any offense, my english is not very good, and sometimes I can't express properly what I'd like to say.

I hope you will have a wonderfull Christmas with you family and friends ! Take care !

I'm not offended at all. I am going to school right now and do plan on having a career other than this. Thank you for all the sweet compliments.

danielle_ftv 12-15-2010 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxxzomaxxx (Post 29632)
hi danielleooo

how are you new? ..i want to see you in good healthy.and crismas day come near. i hope to see your pic in the great day and you Celebrate with ftv and all frinds with you.i hope to give some money to nearst hospital as like phoenix children's hospital

:)

I'm doing great. I will be doing even better when all my computers are fixed :D

tom from egypt 12-26-2010 05:24 PM

i love you danielle

i'm crazy with you and dream about you every night

Edited by Moderator (W)

danielle_ftv 12-28-2010 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tom from egypt (Post 29908)

Uh okay. I like crazy people :D

Geezer 12-29-2010 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tom from egypt (Post 29908)

Edited by Moderator (W)

I got to read the full post before it was "moderated!" It contained some pretty rude language.

It is kind of funny - this is an "adult forum" but certain language isn't tolerated. It didn't seem to bother Danielle too much as she said she "likes crazy people.":D

danielle_ftv 12-29-2010 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geezer (Post 29977)
I got to read the full post before it was "moderated!" It contained some pretty rude language.

It is kind of funny - this is an "adult forum" but certain language isn't tolerated. It didn't seem to bother Danielle too much as she said she "likes crazy people.":D

I realize that people are going to say things that other people aren't comfortable with. I'm okay with people saying whatever they want to say as long as the person isn't being mean, abusive, racist, or hateful. I'm surprised at how polite people are on here....and very much appreciative of it.