FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   Danielle Chat (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Lingerie and Sexy Nude *Pics* (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=788)

danielle_ftv 10-18-2010 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by npquynguyen (Post 28257)
you're a beautiful Danielle.
i'm from Viet nam

beerdotcom182 10-27-2010 05:08 AM

I really like the rainbow colored bra, but of course the best one is no bra at all!

danielle_ftv 10-27-2010 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beerdotcom182 (Post 28522)
I really like the rainbow colored bra, but of course the best one is no bra at all!

My boobs are actually to big for that bra now.

augforce 11-07-2010 12:52 AM

Those shots from behind are turning me on!!!

Unoriginal Name 11-07-2010 01:37 AM

Wow. I let my subscription lapse a month ago, but those pictures make me want more.

Max 11-07-2010 04:50 AM

I'm just too poor to afford your site, but wow you're sexy. These photos really make me want to join, even though I can't.:mad:

danielle_ftv 11-07-2010 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Max (Post 28772)
I'm just too poor to afford your site, but wow you're sexy. These photos really make me want to join, even though I can't.:mad:

Well there is always the free content :).

Enigma 11-08-2010 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 28531)
My boobs are actually to big for that bra now.

Oh dear, thats a problem, see I'm a Doctor, and I have seen this kind of thing before, were the boobs get to big for the bra.

The sad part about all this is that 90% of the women that this happens to don't fully realise what the bad points are untill it's to late.

Danielle I am willing to come over and examen you boobs before it's to late and you wake up dead cos they got to big and you didn't follow the correct procedures.

PS every thing I have typed in this post is BS (other than me wanting to play with Danielles boobs) you have to give me props for trying tho ha ha ha

danielle_ftv 11-08-2010 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enigma2 (Post 28793)
Oh dear, thats a problem, see I'm a Doctor, and I have seen this kind of thing before, were the boobs get to big for the bra.

The sad part about all this is that 90% of the women that this happens to don't fully realise what the bad points are untill it's to late.

Danielle I am willing to come over and examen you boobs before it's to late and you wake up dead cos they got to big and you didn't follow the correct procedures.

PS every thing I have typed in this post is BS (other than me wanting to play with Danielles boobs) you have to give me props for trying tho ha ha ha

LMAO...that was pretty funny :)

CalaverX11 11-09-2010 05:40 AM

That should be a contest...most ridiculous excuse for wanting to fondle Danielle wins a free month or something.

Enigma 11-09-2010 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CalaverX11 (Post 28823)
That should be a contest...most ridiculous excuse for wanting to fondle Danielle wins a free month or something.

lol did I win ha ha ha

kassemmeno 11-12-2010 04:41 PM

WOW!!! Just F***in, wow! baby face and baby skin.

shortyboi 01-09-2011 06:49 AM

A lil Surprise!!!!

Me & dan4life have teamed up to send you a gift on sum very cute Lingerie, I know you will love it.

danielle_ftv 01-13-2011 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shortyboi (Post 30474)
Me & dan4life have teamed up to send you a gift on sum very cute Lingerie, I know you will love it.

Ooo...yeah! I'm excited to see what you guys sent.

shortyboi 01-14-2011 01:41 AM

Lingerie surprise.

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 30824)
Ooo...yeah! I'm excited to see what you guys sent.

I'm very confident you will hunny. It's the least I could do by the way I have been thinking about you a whole lot. :)

Dan4life 01-14-2011 01:53 AM

Gift Surprise

I hope you enjoy the gift I sent you. Its a simple gift, but I sent to you with alot of love and caring,cause your a very special person :)

shortyboi 01-14-2011 06:22 AM

Lingerie pics

I was wondering Danielle where can I see or somehow save sum of the Lingerie pics you have posted earlier in this thread, believe it or not as crazy as it seems I have become an addicted fan of you (danielle). I bet not to many people can say that from their heart.

danielle_ftv 01-14-2011 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shortyboi (Post 30861)
I was wondering Danielle where can I see or somehow save sum of the Lingerie pics you have posted earlier in this thread, believe it or not as crazy as it seems I have become an addicted fan of you (danielle). I bet not to many people can say that from their heart.

You could always right click and save. I haven't made a zip file with these pictures in it unfortunately.

shortyboi 01-14-2011 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 30908)
You could always right click and save. I haven't made a zip file with these pictures in it unfortunately.

Oooh yea that is so true haha.;) could you tell me what is your favorite type of lingeries you like to wear or already have.

Moderator Note: Questions should be asked in the Question thread.

Max 01-21-2011 03:29 AM

The lavander see through lingerie is sexy. I'm a guy who really likes see through panties. Your really sexy in those.

danielle_ftv 01-25-2011 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Max (Post 31487)
The lavander see through lingerie is sexy. I'm a guy who really likes see through panties. Your really sexy in those.

I'm pretty sure I've worn that for a couple of my shoots. It is a pretty sexy bra and panty set.

Max 01-25-2011 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 31889)
I'm pretty sure I've worn that for a couple of my shoots. It is a pretty sexy bra and panty set.

Yeah, I remember those shoots. They were pretty good ones.

cwill498 02-05-2012 06:29 AM

I am glad I stumbled onto these pics-so beautiful! Danielle, simply put, you are stunning!

Index-of-Beauty Ben 02-05-2012 12:40 PM

I must say, the all green set and the black thong are my favorite outfits. As I've started shooting b&w photos again, I go for patterns mostly. Keep 'em coming, Danielle!

danielle_ftv 02-05-2012 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Index-of-Beauty Ben (Post 35988)
I must say, the all green set and the black thong are my favorite outfits. As I've started shooting b&w photos again, I go for patterns mostly. Keep 'em coming, Danielle!

Why thank you.

Drop Trou 04-27-2012 03:54 AM

You're one smoking hot woman Danielle! Thanks for the great pictures, and being so damn hot.

danielle_ftv 04-27-2012 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drop Trou (Post 36386)
You're one smoking hot woman Danielle! Thanks for the great pictures, and being so damn hot.

LOL thank you and you are welcome :D.

danielle_ftv 06-19-2012 08:33 AM

Check out my newest free webcam/cell phone pic SET.

Enigma 06-20-2012 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 36609)
Check out my newest free webcam/cell phone pic SET.

I think I have just fallen in love with you
http://www.danielleftv.com/webcampics/w007/114.jpg

danielle_ftv 06-21-2012 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enigma (Post 36613)
I think I have just fallen in love with you

I thought you've always been in love with me ;)

Enigma 06-21-2012 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 36616)
I thought you've always been in love with me ;)

lol good come back, I could try and save my self from the remark, and say something like, "I do is, I feel I have fallen more in love with you" but im sure you know that already :P

psherman 07-03-2012 03:14 AM

Rainbow

I know I'm late to the party on this one, but the rainbow set? Woooooow! (drool)

danielle_ftv 07-04-2012 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psherman (Post 36648)
I know I'm late to the party on this one, but the rainbow set? Woooooow! (drool)

That was an awesome set of photos. Unfortunately I had to get rid of the bra as it was way too small for me.

aitchisonian007 07-06-2012 07:24 PM

awsommm visual Treat

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 15173)
I really like this bra and panty set. It even came with an extra pair of pink panties!
http://www.danielleftv.com/lingerie/23.jpg
http://www.danielleftv.com/lingerie/24.jpg
http://www.danielleftv.com/lingerie/25.jpg

Hiz danielle...... these pictures 4 me atleast r truly a visual treat in this scorching heat here in Pakistan....... truly a relief to see ur candid phootos from the bore hectic routine...
For all those who commented on bad pics quality i wd say.......

"You better donot watch them if you cannot appraise them.... they r alll cute, hot, xtremely marvellous..... its ur personality to us which matters not that ...kng webcam".... keep on posting such stuff all ur fans wd be thankful

Enigma 07-07-2012 12:36 AM

I dont think it's whats in the image ppl where bothered by, but the quality of them, most ppl are used to hi-rez images these days, and forget that it's not the quality, what what the image shows. and from that image what your imagenation can build on.

danielle_ftv 07-07-2012 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enigma (Post 36653)
I dont think it's whats in the image ppl where bothered by, but the quality of them, most ppl are used to hi-rez images these days, and forget that it's not the quality, what what the image shows. and from that image what your imagenation can build on.

The pictures aren't really supposed to be high quality. They are candid pictures...and free ones at that :)

Enigma 07-08-2012 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 36655)
The pictures aren't really supposed to be high quality. They are candid pictures...and free ones at that :)

I know, I was trying to get that point accross, but I see I failed :(

psherman 07-08-2012 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 36651)
That was an awesome set of photos. Unfortunately I had to get rid of the bra as it was way too small for me.

That is very unfortunate! Buuuut you didn't mention the panties. Are those still around? I looove the way your butt looks in them!

And it really is an awesome set of photos. You look incredible, and your facial expressions are very sexy. You look like you're in a very fun mood in them. : )

danielle_ftv 07-08-2012 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psherman (Post 36657)
That is very unfortunate! Buuuut you didn't mention the panties. Are those still around? I looove the way your butt looks in them!

And it really is an awesome set of photos. You look incredible, and your facial expressions are very sexy. You look like you're in a very fun mood in them. : )

I think I still have the panties.

sseiii 08-15-2012 10:17 PM

Are these panties up for sale?

I would imagine those will smell fantastic after you wear them whole day.