FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Anything under the sun! (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=473)

ugo 02-23-2011 05:19 AM

Until Ftvgirls lives (or Danielle's site).

tigger 02-23-2011 11:10 AM

Im back in one piece! still suffering from jet lag. slept almost all day yesterday.

WhyYou 02-23-2011 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigger (Post 33242)
Im back in one piece! still suffering from jet lag. slept almost all day yesterday.

JET LAG?!?!???

Excuses...excuses...

(LOL)

Glad to have you back, safe and sound...and all in one piece! :)

MISSY 02-23-2011 10:48 PM

All the boys are out for the night! we flew out of VA this morning at 0300 to GA to get the truck and load, drove to SC,NC and are in TN. 542 miles driving for the boys. they are tired! Tigger does not drink coffee so he had a hard time staying awake my hubby went thru about 12 cups today. but they are all zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz at the moument!

MISSY 02-23-2011 10:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The boys din not take any photos but i pulled this off the web. this is what they did all weekend bringing wounded back from over seas. the plane was a c-5 galixy. that thing was jynormis, big even:D

mart 02-24-2011 06:44 PM

Could be Geezer, or maybe hopefully some of the regulars are just too busy nowadays.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geezer (Post 33237)
I've been thinking the same thing. MAYBE it's because Rob no longer posts so people feel "what's the use?" I think some members just loved to get his reaction to their negative comments.:cool:

Good picture Missy, the work you guys and girls do can only be admired.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MISSY (Post 33249)
The boys din not take any photos but i pulled this off the web. this is what they did all weekend bringing wounded back from over seas. the plane was a c-5 galixy. that thing was jynormis, big even:D

MISSY 02-24-2011 06:48 PM

Tigger and Jeromy signed up to do another med flight in 6 months. for there resurve time. I worked in the office back in va. since getting home from the hospital. My eye is all healed up with no problems, just cant wair my contacts for a while. Im back out with the team on the road.

mart 02-24-2011 06:52 PM

Sorry Missy, i forgot to ask how your eye is, glad to hear it's ok.;)

Missy could you tell me what your abbreviations are of GA, SC, NC and TN?.

MISSY 02-24-2011 07:00 PM

They are states ga is Georgia, SC. is South Carolina, NC= North Carolina and
TN= TENNESSEE. VA is Virginia

mart 02-24-2011 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MISSY (Post 33263)
They are states ga is Georgia, SC. is South Carolina, NC= North Carolina and
TN= TENNESSEE. VA is Virginia

Ok thanks Missy, i was just getting lost on some of them.

MISSY 02-24-2011 07:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here ya go Tigger lives in TN. I live in VA.

WhyYou 02-25-2011 12:40 AM

Here is a larger picture:

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w...abbrev_map.png

I live in Missouri which is abbreviated MO.

tigger 02-25-2011 01:02 AM

I have been to every state in the us!

ugo 02-25-2011 06:20 AM

I love USA:(

Max 02-25-2011 03:26 PM

Random fact, you can color any map with any boundaries, where no 2 adjacent boundaries share a color using only 4 colors.

mart 02-25-2011 05:20 PM

Thanks Missy, WhyYou, now i can see where you guys are in relation to the states and how far apart they are, roughly.

However i'm still a little confused as to how many states there are in US lol.

I just Googled how many states there are in USA and i always thought it was 51, but i got the answers 48, 50 and 51. Any of you guys know which is the correct number?.:confused:

How many years you reckon it took to visit every state Tigger?, just curious.

tigger 02-25-2011 10:42 PM

Wow i Reilly don't know. I was in Alaska, and Hawaii with the military. it wouldn't be hard to drive thru every state in a month.i average about 2500 miles a week. sometimes less Last year i drove about 130,000 miles.

WhyYou 02-25-2011 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mart (Post 33285)
Thanks Missy, WhyYou, now i can see where you guys are in relation to the states and how far apart they are, roughly.

However i'm still a little confused as to how many states there are in US lol.

I just Googled how many states there are in USA and i always thought it was 51, but i got the answers 48, 50 and 51. Any of you guys know which is the correct number?.:confused:

How many years you reckon it took to visit every state Tigger?, just curious.

48 states are the continental US which means the connected land mass. 50 states include Alaska and Hawaii which are separated from the continental land mass. The 51st state I believe is Puerto Rico.

Texasdrake 02-26-2011 03:46 AM

Unless I'm behind in the times think there is still only 50 states.I had heard years ago of talk of making Puerto Rico the 51 state but never gone beyond talking about it.
I remebered as a kid I had to memorized all 50 states..including the correct spelling and the order of which each state came into the union.

WhyYou 02-26-2011 11:20 AM

I googled Puerto Rico. Apparently it is officially "a commonwealth associated with the US" and they have "non-voting representatives" in our House and Senate. So it is not officially a state due to the fact that its citizens voted to remain a commonwealth rather than becoming a state.

waqas 03-01-2011 04:49 AM

i realy wana **** n waana enjoy my life but m livin in pak can u help me plzzzz

tigger 03-01-2011 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waqas (Post 33330)
i realy wana **** n waana enjoy my life but m livin in pak can u help me plzzzz

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????:confused:

mart 03-02-2011 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhyYou (Post 33288)
48 states are the continental US which means the connected land mass. 50 states include Alaska and Hawaii which are separated from the continental land mass. The 51st state I believe is Puerto Rico.

Thanks WhyYou.

TheDoctor 03-02-2011 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mart (Post 33231)
Where's everybody gone!.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anoree (Post 33232)
I don't know. I'm still here, also wondering why it's so silent right now.

Hi kids. This Doctor has been away on yet another space-time-continuum-tampering-with TARDIS mission. Maybe that's why. :D
(In English: at factory from 7 am to 6-8 pm; then with my girls. No time to even peek around:()

Missy, glad to read you're no longer Cap'n Nonbeard :P

tigger 03-13-2011 12:59 AM

going to have to get the cleening lady in here to get all the spider webs out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ugo 03-13-2011 11:02 AM

yeah i see:D

tigger 03-13-2011 09:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Some one got a photo of Amandas sister after dark!:D:D Im going to get it for this!

ugo 03-14-2011 02:38 PM

Its scary:eek:

tigger 03-14-2011 07:38 PM

MY dam truck is in the shop again . for the third time with the same brake problem. The air valve is sticking and i told them to replace it or im not driving the truck! ug:mad:

ugo 03-15-2011 06:44 AM

At times the people are indifferent what is ask things for.

mart 03-19-2011 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigger (Post 33485)
MY dam truck is in the shop again . for the third time with the same brake problem. The air valve is sticking and i told them to replace it or im not driving the truck! ug:mad:

Can't you ask for another truck Tigger?, saying that truck isn't safe or road worthy.

tigger 03-19-2011 02:03 PM

I got it back an it is fixed after i took it back and told them what to replace. I used to do towing and road service so i know quite a bit about trucks.

MISSY 03-19-2011 02:32 PM

You gona get it boy!!!!!!!!!! Tigger put baby powder in my hair drier the other night and I got a face full of powder when i turned on my hair drier! the war is on baby!!!!!!!!!!! It's not funny, I had to reshower and everything!

ugo 03-26-2011 01:55 PM

Tigger,
need to reform cabin (thread) here !!

:D

tigger 03-26-2011 02:44 PM

I wish someone would start posting again!:o

Texasdrake 03-27-2011 01:59 PM

Ok I'm posting :)
Been busy with getting things set up for my trip to Arizona.Finally to get to meet the lovely,sexy Danielle.Hopefully I would have the chance to finally get her in front of my camera,but time will only tell. :D
Be the second trip I've made on a plane so not totally keen on the idea what goes up must come down..hopefully in one piece. LOL

Geezer 03-27-2011 05:56 PM

I am heading off to Costa Rica for two weeks and won't be posting until my return on April 12.

The Forum does seem pretty lifeless lately. I wonder if it's due to Rob's disappearance? And, then, Renna stopped posting and Lia is rarely here. If there is a question that hasn't been answered by Danielle, numerous times, I sure would like to hear it. Maybe, over all, the forum is getting, shall I say it...... boring?

Anoree 03-27-2011 06:46 PM

I've been slacking on my posts these days. Too much work and a 84 years old mother that needs extra care right now.
I should get better in a few days - hopefully.

tigger 03-30-2011 01:53 AM

Grandma was working out in her greenhouse and she said pouncer was out in his enclosure grooming him self and picking out all his winter coat and down fur. and as soon as he went inside the birds flew in and fought over his fur and flew off with it. gess they wanted a little fur bed for their nest.

mart 03-30-2011 05:44 PM

I've been busy doing longer hours and taking paperwork home, plus i've been under the weather just lately.

Very thoughtful Geezer, returning on my Birthday :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geezer (Post 33595)
I am heading off to Costa Rica for two weeks and won't be posting until my return on April 12.

The Forum does seem pretty lifeless lately. I wonder if it's due to Rob's disappearance? And, then, Renna stopped posting and Lia is rarely here. If there is a question that hasn't been answered by Danielle, numerous times, I sure would like to hear it. Maybe, over all, the forum is getting, shall I say it...... boring?

Doesn't Pouncer just hate it when that happens Tigger!.:D:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigger (Post 33616)
Grandma was working out in her greenhouse and she said pouncer was out in his enclosure grooming him self and picking out all his winter coat and down fur. and as soon as he went inside the birds flew in and fought over his fur and flew off with it. gess they wanted a little fur bed for their nest.