FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Anything under the sun! (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=473)

ugo 07-02-2010 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mart (Post 25210)
This is a cool way to end a Police pursuit!.:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlSFenzYOvQ

Yeah, HAHAHAHA It no more they efforts.

tigger 07-03-2010 07:09 PM

A 4 wheeler sandwich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

TheDoctor 07-04-2010 03:48 PM

Deutschland 4 - Argentina 0

Herr TBT, Herr Anoree! Congratulations! Is it still October over there? :D

MISSY 07-04-2010 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDoctor (Post 25446)
Herr TBT, Herr Anoree! Congratulations! Is it still October over there? :D

Hey Doc. any word on the little one yet?

MISSY 07-04-2010 06:18 PM

Hay guys we are on a AFB. in AL. they are going to have a BBQ. later and fireworks . Jeromy took Tigger to get his belly drained he was a little over due for it and he wouldent let them touch him in TX. don't know why! We are all doing fine, it is hot, thank god for ac.

tigger 07-04-2010 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MISSY (Post 25456)
Hay guys we are on a AFB. in AL. they are going to have a BBQ. later and fireworks . Jeromy took Tigger to get his belly drained he was a little over due for it and he wouldent let them touch him in TX. don't know why! We are all doing fine, it is hot, thank god for ac.

You know why and I not saying it on here!!!!!!

tigger 07-04-2010 11:08 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Having fun and eating too much

DWM222 07-05-2010 02:52 AM

Tigger...was there any "Armadillo on a stick" at the party??:)

DWM222 07-05-2010 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mart (Post 25210)
This is a cool way to end a Police pursuit!.:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlSFenzYOvQ

Funny!..Semi's don't have much give to them do they...lol

MISSY 07-05-2010 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DWM222 (Post 25470)
Tigger...was there any "Armadillo on a stick" at the party??:)

Please don't give him ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mart 07-05-2010 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MISSY (Post 25483)
Please don't give him ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As if any of us would Missy!!!.:D

tigger 07-05-2010 09:33 PM

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE:p

mart 07-05-2010 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigger (Post 25487)
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE:p

Exactly.:D:D:D

MISSY 07-05-2010 10:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
OMG. There are children around.:eek:

ugo 07-06-2010 06:29 AM

OMG,....MISSY a changed body from the bottom up :D

mart 07-06-2010 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MISSY (Post 25491)
OMG. There are children around.:eek:

What a bummer!!!.:D

ugo 07-06-2010 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mart (Post 25526)
what a bummer!!!.:d

hahahahahaha

TheDoctor 07-07-2010 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MISSY (Post 25455)
Hey Doc. any word on the little one yet?

http://danielleftv.com/forum/picture...pictureid=1463

Annaea Socrata Kina Maxima Decima Merida Doctor, 7 months into pregnancy. Taken july 5th. Man, this girl already resembles her dad...

mart 07-08-2010 06:25 PM

He may resemble you Doc, but i bet he grows up more handsome though.:D

Still got a passion for androids and robots, this is Titan Robot. Just don't tell me it's only a guy in a suit, i'll just get disillusioned.:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h99I5LxoxBc

tigger 07-08-2010 11:19 PM

Got called out on a lot of med calls with the fire dept. the past 2 days mostly heat stroke and old folk being out in the heat and getting a little over heated. but the call i just got back from upset me. A 14yr old boy stabbed his 12yr old sister because she walked in front of him while he was playing a video game. he went to the kitchen and got a big knife and stabbed her in the chest up to the handle. the girl was awake and alert when we loaded her into the rescue helicopter. I'm not to sure this girl will survive this she lost a lot of blood. I try not to let calls bother me but this one relay pissed me off. this was sensless. this kid pry just killed his sister over a f*** ING VIDEO GAME !!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

TheDoctor 07-09-2010 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mart (Post 25635)
He may resemble you Doc, but i bet he grows up more handsome though.:D

A-MEN!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mart (Post 25635)
Still got a passion for androids and robots, this is Titan Robot. Just don't tell me it's only a guy in a suit, i'll just get disillusioned.:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h99I5LxoxBc

Cool bot. Very human-like movements. But, the "guy in a suit" would have to be a disproportionate giant
As long as we won't end up with our very own version of the Cylons, though...

BenLuvsJessy 07-09-2010 06:02 PM

Nothing really new...just discovered the "Teckno Viking". Even though the video has been out for the last 2-3 years. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8AcoC6zyVQ

mart 07-09-2010 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigger (Post 25652)
Got called out on a lot of med calls with the fire dept. the past 2 days mostly heat stroke and old folk being out in the heat and getting a little over heated. but the call i just got back from upset me. A 14yr old boy stabbed his 12yr old sister because she walked in front of him while he was playing a video game. he went to the kitchen and got a big knife and stabbed her in the chest up to the handle. the girl was awake and alert when we loaded her into the rescue helicopter. I'm not to sure this girl will survive this she lost a lot of blood. I try not to let calls bother me but this one relay pissed me off. this was sensless. this kid pry just killed his sister over a f*** ING VIDEO GAME !!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Damn Tigger i certainly don't envy your job, that's a nasty call to go out to. Makes you wonder just what goes through these kids minds as they play these games. Is it the child or the game that makes them do such extreme things like this!.

mart 07-09-2010 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDoctor (Post 25676)
A-MEN!

Cool bot. Very human-like movements. But, the "guy in a suit" would have to be a disproportionate giant
As long as we won't end up with our very own version of the Cylons, though...

Titan even has his own site and Twitter page, i think it's a small guy inside controlling the movements and the animatronics are controlled remotely.

tigger 07-10-2010 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mart (Post 25696)
Damn Tigger i certainly don't envy your job, that's a nasty call to go out to. Makes you wonder just what goes through these kids minds as they play these games. Is it the child or the game that makes them do such extreme things like this!.

That little girl died in surgery she had just lost too much blood. I blame the parents, if i saw a 14yr old walking thru the house( yes the mother saw the boy with the knife) with a large knife i would certainly ask why he had it and whay he was thinking of doing with it.

mart 07-10-2010 06:34 PM

Why the hell did his mother not take the knife off him straight away!, i have to agree Tigger the parents are to blame as well. Allowing her son to pick up a knife and walk out the kitchen Without asking him what he's gonna do with it, is amazingly irresponsible for a parent.
Any normal parent would never allow their child just to walk out of a room carrying a knife, without a good explaination.

tigger 07-10-2010 08:23 PM

I have no idea! this call is still bothering me, it has to be one of the hardest calls i thing i have ever run. Im back to work now but it is still on my mind.:(

Immortal 07-11-2010 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigger (Post 25744)
I have no idea! this call is still bothering me, it has to be one of the hardest calls i thing i have ever run. Im back to work now but it is still on my mind.:(

I worked as a "First responder" years ago. I don't know what you do tigger, But rule #1, People do stupid $hit, Rule #2, we can't change rule #1. This was a hard call for you, i know that. It comes with the job.

MISSY 07-13-2010 11:13 PM

Had a man down today! We were standing in line at a dinner and there was an old lady in front of us in line to get in. the problem was that John had to use the boys room vary badly and he went to sneak around the lady and just as he got next to her she swung around and got him right in the sweet spot with the o2 bottle that she was holding, he hit the floor like a ton of bricks holding his pride and joy:eek: the old lady felt relay bad about it she even tryed to rub it for him, it was funny , well not for John he was in pain, the top of that o2 tank got him right in the grapes! He limped to the bathroom and was in there for a while!:o

MISSY 07-13-2010 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thedoctor (Post 25587)
http://danielleftv.com/forum/picture...pictureid=1463

titus flavius vespasianus diomicianus trajan hadrian marcus aurelius diocletian doctor, 7 months into his mom's pregnancy. Taken july 5th. Man, this guy already resembles his dad...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

TheDoctor 07-13-2010 11:55 PM

Missy: It's a girl.

tigger 07-14-2010 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Immortal (Post 25754)
I worked as a "First responder" years ago. I don't know what you do tigger, But rule #1, People do stupid $hit, Rule #2, we can't change rule #1. This was a hard call for you, i know that. It comes with the job.

Im a Marine res. medic and i vol with the local fire dept when im home witch ant vary often.

tigger 07-15-2010 12:08 AM

We just got back from eating and we puled back into the motel lot and Jeromy stopped in front of us and radio back that he thought some guy was trying to break into a car in the lot so John backed out and we went around to the other entrance and around the other side of the building and Jeromy,Missy, sally and Bridgit walked right up behind the guy and stood there they all had their guns out and Jeromy taped the guy on the shoulder and said you need some help, the guy turned to run but saw the rest of us and gave up. turns out he just robed the store down the street. He picked the wrong lot to try to steel a car from. So we went for ice cream to celebrate

Anoree 07-15-2010 05:15 AM

I can picture his face when he turned. :D

Good catch! Congratulations!

laranger 07-15-2010 06:34 AM

Did his pants suddenly get wet and turn brown???

tigger 07-15-2010 11:38 PM

He had A disbelief look on his face like where did they come from.

MISSY 07-17-2010 06:16 PM

I have respect for any one in the military but the past two days we have been hauling some things for the Air Force. and I think we have the biggest crybaby, @#$*@# in the Air Force running security with us. We are doing a 760 mile run for them and have to have there security with us. We can do 760 miles in a day and 1/2 but no not with these morons they say it is going to take 3 days. :mad: We usually put in around 500/550 miles a day, but these little cry baby's can only drive 200/250 a day. we do that much before lunch. No one on the team is happy about this but we have to do it there way.:mad:Luckily Sarah is with us she is keeping the guys from killing one of the Air Force guys who has a mouth on him. Tigger told David to push him in front of the truck and he would run him over. Sarah has been keeping the peace. But she has been writing everything down that happens, I think these Aholes are going to have some explaining to do when they get back. I caught some of there horsing around on video, including one of them peeing out the door of his truck. And Sarah told me to make hard coppys of it so she can put them in with her report. Sarah has already told Ms Parker of the going ons so she is awair of it. She said if they do any thing to endanger the load or the team she wants a call asap. One more day with thies clowns.:o

tigger 07-17-2010 09:10 PM

Insert inappropriate language here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MISSY 07-18-2010 11:41 PM

I am going to tell you all about supper tonight because Tigger is still on the floor laughing his a** off about it. We went to Denny's for supper and it was pouring rain so the boys were nice enough to drop us off at the door , and Sally was the first one in and we hear DAD GOT ME A STRIPPER! Sally just froze staring into the sitting room. A boy was celebrating his 16th birthday and apparently when he saw Sally in her uniform his mind hit the gutter and he thought she was a stripper sent for his birthday! That was until the rest of us walked around the corner and i think it hit him real fast that she was not a stripper, the look she was giving him could have tipped him off too. When the boys found out they couldn't keep a strate face. The boys father made him come over to Sally and apologies for what he said, he was white as a ghost and shaking. I'm surprised he did not pee him self. And to make it worse she sat so she could see him and kept looking at him. I think he was very glad when we left. Every one of the boys got hit by her before we got back to the motel , they just couldn't help them selfs.The 4 of them may be dead by morning if they keep it up!

laranger 07-19-2010 12:01 AM

Glad ya had some good news this time. Are you all done with those "Chair-force" guy's??