FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   Danielle Chat (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What is your favorite aspect of Danielle? (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13)

grande351 10-02-2008 01:13 PM

Besides her obvious physical attributes (those EYES for one! and yes, her boobs :)), what really gets me is the balance between naughty and innocent she shows in her videos. From the very first one, when she was pretending to be asleep but started giggling and asking the cameraman what she was supposed to do, I was hooked. You could tell that she was nervous, but excited all at the same time. She's a lot less nervous now, but still has that cute innocence.

Ryan 10-02-2008 01:23 PM

hehe

I like that, too, grande351.

danielle_ftv 10-02-2008 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grande351 (Post 1279)
Besides her obvious physical attributes (those EYES for one! and yes, her boobs :)), what really gets me is the balance between naughty and innocent she shows in her videos. From the very first one, when she was pretending to be asleep but started giggling and asking the cameraman what she was supposed to do, I was hooked. You could tell that she was nervous, but excited all at the same time. She's a lot less nervous now, but still has that cute innocence.

God are you kidding me ;)...I get nervous all the time doing the shoots. And I get especially nervous doing the video logs for some reason. I know I probably come off a little bit as nervous on those but I'm sure later on I'll get used to it.

grande351 10-03-2008 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 1315)
God are you kidding me ;)...I get nervous all the time doing the shoots. And I get especially nervous doing the video logs for some reason. I know I probably come off a little bit as nervous on those but I'm sure later on I'll get used to it.

I meant to say you appear to be less nervous.:)

tigger 10-03-2008 01:17 AM

Quote:

Keep giggling I love it it's so adorable!:p

Okeen 10-03-2008 01:42 AM

I love her cute & natural face, her beautiful eyes, her sexy feet & legs, and of course her amazing boobs.
I definitely love all aspects of Danielle :-)

Okeen 10-03-2008 01:50 AM

Quote:

you still cute when get nervous ;-)

AlsoDan 10-03-2008 02:14 PM

Without wanting this thread to start sounding like a stuck record, it's Danielle's cuteness and apparent girl-next-door approachability and normality that i'm sure gets us all hooked.

The more i see of her, the more i fall for her generous soft lips - they just look so kissable (stop sniggering at the back, that's facial lips i'm referring to). Match that with those perfect big blue eyes and you've got yourself a face you'd never tire of looking at. The fact that she has a knockout body too is only an added bonus IMO.

marcus 10-03-2008 03:25 PM

Danielle has a very pretty face with beautiful eyes and lips you want to kiss.
She has a wonderful body with amazing breasts and legs.
And she seems a very natural girl with a charming personality.

Kent 10-06-2008 11:39 PM

I will admit that it was Danielle's beauty that led me to her site, but it was watching her in the video logs that really got my attention. Danielle is a rare person because she has a beautiful personality to go along with her looks. Danielle is a genuinely good person and that is hard to find.

BledAngelShadow 10-07-2008 09:34 AM

one thing that has stood out for me from the very beginning when i frst saw any of Danielle's pictures is that she has this almost surreal combination of "girl next door" charm and appeal, mixed with an intense and almost haunting innocent vibe that combined with her physical attributes, all of her beauty, the deadly gorgeous eyes, the flowing hair, the smile that is just to die for, creates an almost perfect atmosphere, presense, and feel.
She, while at times, is very obviously nervous, or unsure, has this calm cambre and cadence to her videology. From the photo shoots, the vidshoots, and her candids. She has a poise that is always present, and its just amazing. For example, though nervous or shy, she comes off confident and concise. She is able to have fun with it, and be fun to watch. She is adaptive to the situation. IE when she was doing the mall shoot in the purple dress, and a guy walked up, she quickly topped up, turned around and acted all cool and calm (was pretty funny btw lol).
Anyway, I am rambling a smidge as it is about 3:30am, and i have to work in a few hours, but my point is, i love her poise and presense that she offers in her shoots, videos, candids, and whatnot. It almost never seems to leave her system, and its truly a remarkable aspect of this truly amazing young lady.

Plankton 10-08-2008 04:56 AM

I am a boob man, so of course, I was initially drawn to her breasts. However, she has a very natural beauty that reminds me of Brooke Shields when she was much younger than she is now. Just a classic 10.

I also love her video responses. It is nice to see someone so beautiful being natural and candid. It's very charming.

ugo 10-08-2008 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plankton (Post 1790)
I am a boob man, so of course, I was initially drawn to her breasts. However, she has a very natural beauty that reminds me of Brooke Shields when she was much younger than she is now. Just a classic 10.

I also love her video responses. It is nice to see someone so beautiful being natural and candid. It's very charming.

Well says!!:)

Max 10-08-2008 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigger (Post 324)
I love the way she gigles in her videos. And she has beautiful eyes.

Normally I'm guy that doesn't really focus on eyes, but she has some of the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen

Max 10-08-2008 11:47 PM

Her Personality, quite similar to mine

Max 10-09-2008 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laranger (Post 325)
She is or has about every adjective you can think of.

She's not ugly

laranger 10-09-2008 02:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by laranger http://danielleftv.com/forum/images/...s/viewpost.gif
She is or has about every adjective you can think of.

She's not ugly

What part of "about" do you not understand???

ugo 10-09-2008 08:10 AM

Whatever wants to say, Danielle is simply beautiful. Don't have sense other words.

King Richard 10-09-2008 09:52 AM

In fact we can say:

The best thing of Danielle is her:

Being......

There was once an artist, who made a song of which the words are very much appliable to you Danielle.
Think of me as I'm whispering these words to you....

"I just want to lay next to you for awhile
You look so beautiful tonight
Your eyes are so lovely
Your mouth is so sweet
A lot of people misunderstand me
That's because they don't
Know me at all
I just want to touch you
And hold you
I need you
God I need you
I love you so much....."

x

ugo 10-09-2008 10:25 AM

I see that I am not only me,......:p:D

Geezer 10-09-2008 07:44 PM

At first, I was attracted to her large breasts. But, after getting used to them, I now appreciate her personality a LOT. I watch all of her video logs and love how candid she is (with or without clothes). The giggles and facial expressions are priceless. I can't wait for MY birthday to come around so I MIGHT get a personal message from her myself.:rolleyes:

rj472 10-10-2008 12:07 PM

Beside all of the beautiful and wonderful physical attributes she has I appreciate the personal attention she gives to her fans. We have exchanged emails about different things not related to her modeling and she seems genuinely interested in communicating, not just a one or two word response or a cut and paste email.

So, my favorite aspect is her personality and intelligence which makes her even more beautiful on the inside than she is physically on the outside (if that is humanly possible).

lora 10-12-2008 12:11 PM

dont get me wrong BOOBS
but all in all ur a perfect 10/10

very very beautiful

eastbill 10-13-2008 06:21 AM

Having just found Danielles pics for the first time... her eyes are incredible. I also think she is about the most photogenic person i have seen. That smile could melt anyone.

a_danielle_fan999 10-15-2008 10:27 PM

At 20 Danielle is a woman child who is in the prime of her womanhood.

Her physical appearance reflects the bests nature can give a woman at her prime time i.e her soft smooth skin, rosy cheeks, sparkling blue eyes, juicy lips, voluptuous bosoms, sexy hip, and beautiful round bottom, etc.

The well-endowed lucky lady definitely represents the best a woman can be.

She is the source of inspiration for songs like this Rod Stewart's "You're in my heart"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaJpkup4IsI

:)

Max 10-16-2008 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 408)
OMG you guys are so sweet...I am seriously getting teary eyed right now. You know, I used to get picked on A LOT in school. I mean kids were really cruel to me and I could never figure out why. I will admit that I was a pretty shy kid and I am still pretty shy but when I became an adult I started coming out of my shell little by little. Anyways what I'm trying to say is that you guys are really helping me "come out of my shell." You are pointing out these incredibly nice things...that sometimes I don't even notice. I really appreciate it.

BTW....Rob you are a perv...haha jk....I like my boobs to ;)

The feeling's mutual

Wok 10-16-2008 04:04 AM

thank you

Quote:

Originally Posted by FTVGirls_Rob (Post 335)
boobiesss!

that's what I was gonna say ... I don't even like big boobs but Danielle's are irresistible, and look like way too much fun!

Wok 10-16-2008 04:07 AM

oh man ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 408)
OMG you guys are so sweet...I am seriously getting teary eyed right now. You know, I used to get picked on A LOT in school. I mean kids were really cruel to me and I could never figure out why. I will admit that I was a pretty shy kid and I am still pretty shy but when I became an adult I started coming out of my shell little by little. Anyways what I'm trying to say is that you guys are really helping me "come out of my shell." You are pointing out these incredibly nice things...that sometimes I don't even notice. I really appreciate it.

BTW....Rob you are a perv...haha jk....I like my boobs to ;)

I quote Rob then I read Danielle's response ... lol
I've jumped on the perv bandwagon with my very first post eek!

a_danielle_fan999 10-16-2008 05:25 AM

Admittedly this is how I felt when I first saw the photos and videos of her full-of-life bosoms and from all the comments I've read so far I'm sure people all feel the same way...

Humbi69 10-16-2008 08:55 PM

she is the best

cutness, sweetness, her nature, the great body, this unbelivable blue eyes, her handsome face and last but not least this wonderful natural boobs ;) she is simply the best :D

Joss 10-16-2008 09:07 PM

XXX Danielle

Have you ever think of doing a XXX movie girl-girl or boy-girl?
Tell us pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

WhyYou 10-16-2008 10:27 PM

Questions Are Off Topic

Post questions in the Questions For Danielle thread. This is the Favorite Aspect thread.

a_danielle_fan999 10-17-2008 05:26 AM

Her bubbly personality...

... Her lack of inhibition at times and her genuine willingness to please are a real turn-on.

Immortal 08-11-2009 08:34 PM

Voice of an angel.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geezer (Post 1123)
Well, personally, I enjoy Danielle's smile and warm, southern, charm. I've watched all of her "video blogs" on this site as well as all her videos over on FTV and she is just soooo damned cute.

Now, having said this, let me play devil's advocate a second. Would Danielle have this site, and so many men oggling her, IF she didn't have those mammoth breasts? Let's say, for example, her breasts were A cup or, worse, she was flat as a board. Would she be in the position she's in today? I'd like to think so but, realistically, I doubt it.

Any comments from The Guys???

Danielle's Boobs is what first caught my eye, but my favorite aspect of Danielle is her voice. It is so sweet and warm and relaxing. I could listen to her talk about anything or nothing, Dressed or not. Her voice "Fits" her. That's rare.

Don't confuse this with some kind of "Fetish", I'm not saying it turns me on ( Since my libido has been on vacation for some time now.)
I watched all the video blogs and topless or not, I can't help but to just watch her talk. (OK i DO look at her boobs when topless:D )

But to stay on topic of this quote, A cup or flat, I would think Danielle's sweet personality, Glowing smile, warm charm and the fact she is just beautiful and cute at the same time....Yes, she would still be where she is now.

danielle_ftv 08-12-2009 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Immortal (Post 14719)
Danielle's Boobs is what first caught my eye, but my favorite aspect of Danielle is her voice. It is so sweet and warm and relaxing. I could listen to her talk about anything or nothing, Dressed or not. Her voice "Fits" her. That's rare.

Don't confuse this with some kind of "Fetish", I'm not saying it turns me on ( Since my libido has been on vacation for some time now.)
I watched all the video blogs and topless or not, I can't help but to just watch her talk. (OK i DO look at her boobs when topless:D )

But to stay on topic of this quote, A cup or flat, I would think Danielle's sweet personality, Glowing smile, warm charm and the fact she is just beautiful and cute at the same time....Yes, she would still be where she is now.

Really??? Gawd that is so sweet. And it makes me feel really good about myself too. I never really liked my voice. And listening to it while editing my content is definitely a challenge. But I'm getting used to it for sure.

100% AGAVE 08-14-2009 03:59 PM

Trying to narrow it down to the top one or two aspects;

Physical:
Eyes - They seem to draw me in.
Lips - It is awesome when she bites or/kisses herself or others.

Other:
Playfulness/Flirting - I like her casual flirting and open attitude to fun.
Passion - I like when she teases with a kiss and a little bit of tongue with other girls she is attracted to.

Those are my favorites. The fact that she is intelligent and good person in general which seems evident from her video logs makes all the aspects above and the rest even more attractive.

danielle_ftv 08-17-2009 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 100% AGAVE (Post 14851)
Lips - It is awesome when she bites or/kisses herself or others.

Passion - I like when she teases with a kiss and a little bit of tongue with other girls she is attracted to.

I am a biter...that's for sure.

eastbill 08-18-2009 12:18 AM

and a beautiful one at that

grande351 08-18-2009 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 14943)
I am a biter...that's for sure.

You don't seem to do it much anymore, but I love it when you bite your lower lip!! For some reason I find that really sexy. Does anyone else think so? Am I just weird? :D

danielle_ftv 08-18-2009 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grande351 (Post 14980)
You don't seem to do it much anymore, but I love it when you bite your lower lip!! For some reason I find that really sexy. Does anyone else think so? Am I just weird? :D

Hmmm...I always notice that when I am editing my masturbation videos. Maybe I'm just more conscious now about positions, sounds that I make, etc. when I masturbate and try not to do them so much. But I think that's really cool that you think my lip biting is sexy.