FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Jokes (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7)

tigger 09-12-2008 01:44 AM

The guy from the gas company that came to relight the furnce and pouncer stuck his head in there with him to see what he was doing. Sarah thought she was going to have to call 911 for the guy. He was white as a gost and holding his chest. 44lbs and 24in at the shoulders. And he thinks he belongs on your lap everytime you sit down. But he is a big baby. He is just like a regular cat just 3 times the size.

Texasdrake 09-12-2008 01:46 AM

Thats a Big cat.Hate to think how big it's litter box is. :D

WhyYou 09-12-2008 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasdrake (Post 317)
Thats a Big cat.Hate to think how big it's litter box is. :D

I believe his litter box is as big as the outdoors! lol! :)

tigger 09-12-2008 01:52 AM

He uses a regular litterbox. But he has a pen out side 20x30 and he does most of his bissness out there. There is a doggy door for him to get out there, cat door was too small. He has a thing on his collar that unlocks it so only he can get in and out. It is chain link so he cant get out of the pen.thats a $1200 cat im not letting it get out. Sarah takes him out on a leach once in a while.

Texasdrake 09-12-2008 01:54 AM

If that cat was like the one my cousin had.It was trained to use the toilet like humans.Only thing it couldn't do was flush afterwards.Would be a funny sight to see if Tigger's cat can do the same and being able to flush afterwards. :D

tigger 09-12-2008 02:01 AM

1 Attachment(s)
No he playes in the water they love the water. If you run bath water have to shut the door or he gets in the tub.this is a photo of him playing with jeff .

tigger 09-12-2008 02:13 AM

If you want to see somthing cute. Go on youtube and go to spotsallover. It is the lady we got pouncer from the cat in the videos is pouncers brother

laranger 09-12-2008 03:56 AM

I'm two months pregnant now Dr. When will my baby move?

With any luck, right after he finishes college.

laranger 09-12-2008 03:57 AM

Driving home one day, I was going about 20 over the speed limit.
Don't you just know that before long a police car was flashing red lights behind me.
I'd had a few drinks, so I figured I would just outrun him by flooring the gas pedal.
I hit 70, then 80, 90, 100 miles an hour.
When the speedometer passed 110 and I still hadn't shaken him off, I decided to give up and pull over.
The police officer got out of the cruiser and approached my car.
Leaning down, he said, "Listen mister, I've had a really lousy day and I just want to get home.
Give me a good enough excuse and I'll let you go."
Thinking quickly, I said, "Officer, two weeks ago my wife ran off with a police officer.
When I saw your cruiser following me, I thought you were that cop
and that you were trying to catch up with me to give her back!"

laranger 09-12-2008 03:58 AM

A young Jewish man excitedly tells his mother he's fallen in love and going to get married.
He says, "Just for fun, Ma, I'm going to bring over 3 women and you try and guess which one I'm going to marry."
The mother agrees.
The next day, he brings 3 beautiful women into the house
and sits them down on the couch and they chat for a while.
He then says, "Okay, Ma. Guess which one I'm going to marry."
She immediately replies, 'The red-head in the middle."
"That's amazing, Ma. You're right. How did you know?"

"I don't like her."

WhyYou 09-12-2008 05:19 AM

LOLOLOL...laranger, you're on a roll...3 good ones in a row....LOLOLOL!!! :D

tigger 09-12-2008 11:35 AM

good ones laranger. i love the avitar .

WhyYou 09-12-2008 01:04 PM

laranger...excellent choice of avatar...and very fitting for this time of year :)

laranger 09-12-2008 08:05 PM

Tigg, WhyYou, I have been using my avatar on another msg board for a few years now, only difference between this one and the other one is a mourning stripe.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y32/laranger/rh1.jpg

tigger 09-12-2008 09:36 PM

I like it makes me want to put me uniform on again. If i could get in it. Had a 30 in waist back then. It has expanded a little sinse then.lol

Texasdrake 09-12-2008 10:02 PM

An elderly couple was attending church services.About halfway through the minister's sermon,the old woman leaned over and said, " I just let out a silent fart.What do you think I should do?"
Her husband replied, "Put a new battery in your hearing aid."

Texasdrake 09-12-2008 10:06 PM

Hey I'm a "Danielle Junkie" now. Guess that means I be needing my Danielle "Fix" or i will have some bad withdrawal symptoms. :D

tigger 09-12-2008 10:08 PM

That reminds me of several years back sarah and i were in church and granpa snuck one out and sarah about fell off the pew laffing .the paster didnt think it was so funny.

tigger 09-12-2008 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texasdrake (Post 363)
hey i'm a "danielle junkie" now. Guess that means i be needing my danielle "fix" or i will have some bad withdrawal symptoms. :d

take two boobies and call ????? In the morning.

Texasdrake 09-12-2008 10:16 PM

A man woke up one morning to find his wife in a skimpy negligee,standing by the bed with a velvet rope in her hand.
She purred at him,"Tie me up and you can do anything you like."
So he did.Then he went fishing.

laranger 09-12-2008 10:28 PM

^^^^^^^^^^winner!!!!!

Texasdrake 09-12-2008 11:31 PM

Tigger that would have been a sight to see with grandpa. Would think the pastor would have a sense of humor. :)

Texasdrake 09-12-2008 11:36 PM

That reminded me when I was a kid and gone to church with my grandpa.We would always sit in the front row pew.Was glad my grandpa didn't sneak a fart out being that close to the pastor....but then again with me being there he could have blamed it on me. :D

WhyYou 09-13-2008 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasdrake (Post 363)
Hey I'm a "Danielle Junkie" now. Guess that means I be needing my Danielle "Fix" or i will have some bad withdrawal symptoms. :D

You have now entered the MESSAGE BOARD ZONE!!! Do NOT try to adjust your monitor, do NOT try to pass GO, do NOT attempt in any way shape or form to collect $200!! This has been a public service message..we now return you to your regularly scheduled.....

OOPS...brain fart!!!

:D:D:D

WhyYou 09-13-2008 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasdrake (Post 366)
A man woke up one morning to find his wife in a skimpy negligee,standing by the bed with a velvet rope in her hand.
She purred at him,"Tie me up and you can do anything you like."
So he did.Then he went fishing.

That's what a long marriage will do to you...LOL!! Very funny Texasdrake!! Keep 'em coming!! :)

Texasdrake 09-13-2008 01:12 AM

WhyYou glad you like the jokes. Wish I could remember one of my fave ones.Its a dirty version of the song " it was the night before Christmas"

WhyYou 09-13-2008 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasdrake (Post 373)
WhyYou glad you like the jokes. Wish I could remember one of my fave ones.Its a dirty version of the song " it was the night before Christmas"

Have you tried Googling it? When it's close to Christmas time you can find nearly anything even remotely related to Christmas...lol :D

Texasdrake 09-13-2008 01:33 AM

WhyYou yeah its possible I can goggle it.I had written it down when a friend had posted it in a chat room.Laughed so hard end up with tears and almost wet my pants. :)

Texasdrake 09-13-2008 01:38 AM

" I'm telling you," a waoman said to her friend,"I've never been happier.I have two boyfriends.One is just fabulous.He's handsome,sensitive,caring and considerate."
"What in the world do you need the second one for?" the friend asked.
"Oh,the first replied,"the second one is straight."

tigger 09-13-2008 01:40 AM

Oh thats badd. Good jokes, keep them comming

Texasdrake 09-13-2008 01:44 AM

Speaking of jokes. I had a fave baseball cap.It had a picture of a drunk kitty cat sitting in a martini glass. the caption said " Have you ever seen a tight *****"
That cap end up disappearing one day.Think my then roommate's girlfriend threw it away.....she hated that cap. (LOL)

WhyYou 09-13-2008 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasdrake (Post 380)
Speaking of jokes. I had a fave baseball cap.It had a picture of a drunk kitty cat sitting in a martini glass. the caption said " Have you ever seen a tight *****"
That cap end up disappearing one day.Think my then roommate's girlfriend threw it away.....she hated that cap. (LOL)

At one time in my working life I wore a baseball cap to work every day with a different saying taped to it. I used funny T-shirt saysings and would wait to see what everybody's reaction would be to what my hat said...there were some good and some bad and sometimes I would get nearly beaten up for what the hat said...LOL :D

Texasdrake 09-13-2008 03:12 PM

WhyYou thats funny. (LOL)
I did wear my cap to work one day and went into the office to get my work orders.The secretary looked at the cap and had this grin on her face.The boss came up and seen what it said and told me that it wasn't a appropriate cap to wear to work.I had this "Innocent" look on my face and said to him "What...what's wrong with a drunk cat?" and he said "You know what it really ment." and I just grin and walked out the door. (LOL)
Luckly he wasn't an ******* and fired me. :)

mart 09-13-2008 08:30 PM

I remember i had a t-shirt with the words " WHAT THE F*** YOU LOOKING AT?". Which i used to wear to work. How i never got beaten up i don't know lol. I did get some scared looks though. Amazing how the power of a slogan even offensive one can have.:D

Texasdrake 09-13-2008 10:34 PM

Funny with what kind of reactions you get from caps and T-shirts and whatever else you can prints slogans on.
I still have this spring break T-shirt I brought a long time ago...

Top Ten Reasons You Should
SHOW ME YOUR ****!

I gotten after I seen it in a Head shop and my cousin drunk wife showed me her **** when I showed her the shirt. (LOL)
I wonder if it would work on Danielle? (joking)

tigger 09-14-2008 12:18 AM

I have a tshirt. I got a cupple of years ago. It has a bear holding two owl's and sayes nice hooters. Every time i wair it i have girls stop me so they can look at it. They allways ask me where i got it.( pilot truck stop silina ks. )

WhyYou 09-15-2008 02:02 AM

Bible Selling

A preacher concluded that his church was getting into very serious financial troubles. While checking the church storeroom, he discovered several cartons of new bibles that had never been opened and distributed.

So at his Sunday sermon, he asked for three volunteers from the congregation who would be willing to sell the bibles door-to-door for $10 each to raise the desperately needed money for the church.

Jack, Paul and Louie all raised their hands to volunteer for the task.

The minister knew that Jack and Paul earned their living as salesmen and were likely capable of selling some bibles. But he had serious doubts about Louie who was a local farmer, who had always kept to himself because he was embarrassed by his speech impediment. Poor Louie stuttered badly. But, NOT WANTING TO discourage Louie, the minister decided to let him try anyway.

He sent the three of them away with the back seat of their cars stacked with bibles. He asked them to meet with him and report the results of their door-to-door selling efforts the following Sunday.

Anxious to find out how successful they were, the minister immediately asked Jack, 'Well, Jack, how did you make out selling our bibles last week?'

Proudly handing the reverend an envelope, Jack replied, 'Using my sales prowess, I was able to sell 20 bibles, and here's the $200 I collected on behalf of the church.'

'Fine job, Jack!' The minister said, vigorously shaking his hand. 'You are indeed a fine salesman and the Church is indebted to you.'

Turning to Paul, 'And Paul, how many bibles did you sell for the church last week?'

Paul, smiling and sticking out his chest, confidently replied, 'I am a professional salesman. I sold 28 bibles on behalf of the church, and here's $280 I collected.'

The minister responded, 'That's absolutely splendid, Paul. You are truly a professional salesman and the church is indebted to you.'

Apprehensively, the minister turned to Louie and said, 'And Louie, did you manage to sell any bibles last week?' Louie silently offered the minister a large envelope.

The minister opened it and counted the contents. 'What is this?' the minister exclaimed. 'Louie, there's $3200 in here! Are you suggesting that you sold 320 bibles for the church, door to door, in just one week?'

Louie just nodded. That's impossible!' both Jack and Paul said in unison. 'We are professional salesmen, yet you claim to have sold 10 times as many bibles as we could.'

'Yes, this does seem unlikely,' the minister agreed. 'I think you'd better explain how you managed to accomplish this, Louie.'

Louie shrugged. 'I-I-I re-re-really do-do-don't kn-kn-know f-f-f-for sh-sh-sh-sure,' he stammered.

Impatiently, Paul interrupted. 'For crying out loud, Louie, just tell us what you said to them when they answered the door!'

'A-a-a-all I-I-I s-s-said wa-wa-was,' Louie replied, 'W-w-w-w-would y-y-y-you l-l-l-l-l-like t-t-to b-b-b-buy th-th-th-this b-b-b-b-bible F-f-for t-t-ten b-b-b-bucks ---o-o-o-or--- wo-wo-would yo-you j-j-j-just l-like m-m-me t-t-to st-st-stand h-h-here a-a-a-and r-r-r-r-r-read i-i-it t-to y-y-you??'

:D

DWM222 09-15-2008 02:17 AM

Good one WhyYou:)

tigger 09-15-2008 09:51 AM

Thats a good one.....

ugo 09-15-2008 10:06 AM

AH AH AH AH AH AH AH,.....LOL:D
You are great, friend WhyYou !!;)