FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Bugatti Veyron EB 16.4 (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=373)

ugo 01-10-2009 07:48 AM

Max has criticized of what I have said to buy the Bugatti. But I respect his opinion. But it has to learn to respect the others. I have many colleagues of my job that humiliate me really with that attitude.

Jeffrey99 01-10-2009 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhyYou (Post 6912)
Jeffrey...the issue is not whether he can have his own opinion...it's how he presents his opinions. He doesn't say...I don't like that car...or...I have read that that car doesn't do well on corners...or...I think that that car isn't worth the money. Instead he says...that car sucks, anybody that drives that car is an idiot...or...automatic transmissions are for losers...or...dual gerbox transmission are just like automatics and automatics suck...or...don't buy that car, I know it's not worth the money. He states his opinion from a first hand viewpoint rather than from an observers viewpoint.

I can understand that to a point. But most people I know, whether talking politics or cars or sports, don't preference what they say with "I read" or "So and So said".

I mean, I've never been to the moon but if we are talking about it I'm not gonna preference my opinions with those statements.

I don't know Max at all and I don't know who's opinions are right. However if his opinions are so wrong, why not provide documentation stating otherwise. I mean, in all honesty, who should the people that can't drive that car believe, some people on a forum or people from a respectable car magazine? I'd be more inclined to believe a car magazine.

ugo 01-10-2009 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeffrey99 (Post 6934)
I can understand that to a point. But most people I know, whether talking politics or cars or sports, don't preference what they say with "I read" or "So and So said".

I mean, I've never been to the moon but if we are talking about it I'm not gonna preference my opinions with those statements.

I don't know Max at all and I don't know who's opinions are right. However if his opinions are so wrong, why not provide documentation stating otherwise. I mean, in all honesty, who should the people that can't drive that car believe, some people on a forum or people from a respectable car magazine? I'd be more inclined to believe a car magazine.

That of Max is one opinion of his. As yours.
It speaks of the car. Generally who is good to understand things of motors it is a lot of rights. But not able "to command" on others if one wants the Bugatti (Ferrari, BMW, Lamborghini, etc).
I believe to have said my opinion. And in tuning of WhyYou and Mart. But no polemic to Max.

Max 01-11-2009 05:26 AM

I want to say that I respect everyone's opinion, I just have bad social skills, and this is one of the reasons that I also fear women so much, and if ever do I communicate with them. I'm sorry if everyone took this wrong, but I would prefer a McLaren F1 primarily becuase it seemed to be a better car in my opinion for a wide variety of reasons.

laranger 01-11-2009 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Max (Post 7019)
I want to say that I respect everyone's opinion, I just have bad social skills, and this is one of the reasons that I also fear women so much, and if ever do I communicate with them. I'm sorry if everyone took this wrong, but I would prefer a McLaren F1 primarily becuase it seemed to be a better car in my opinion for a wide variety of reasons.

Glad ya respect others opinions, but you should answer direct questions to you when they are asked, that way people don't have to go back to try and see what you are talking about.

ugo 01-11-2009 08:44 AM

Quote:

Hi Max,
I understand that each of us has difficulty to talk to the women. We believe to always have from our part to speak, to reason, to command. And we don't often succeed in understanding of what the women want and they pretend from us men of whatever age.
But for me, the easiest thing is to listen to their service of the women. You becomes more good men, sweets and honest toward the woman to always be respected.
The man is strong. And not wants to understand the woman.
Max, can say what you want on what you think of the cars. Also I can mistake my opinions. But we have to learn to answer to those that say the others. As for the note what they also say the women.
Generally speaking.:)

mart 01-11-2009 05:43 PM

Quote:

Max these are the important words lacking in your previous posts. It would be nice to know if it's your opinion or general. When i'm talking about something or someone i make it clear if it's my opinion or from what i've read.:)

Max 01-11-2009 08:43 PM

I was just trying to understand why everyone thinks that this is the "end all car" and that there is no car out there better than this. Different cars have different purposes, and I like the McLaren F1 more, because it weighs half as much, and has a fully manual gear box as well as a sleek aerodynamic design. It weighs half as much, and this is why I am saying that it is a better car.

laranger 01-11-2009 09:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Looks as if we are

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y32...tDeadHorse.gif

dave 01-17-2009 03:35 PM

Pics of the Buggati

Rob would it be possible for you to put some pics of you Buggati on here please if not i understan, but hey if u don't ask u don't get.

Thanks

grande351 01-17-2009 08:28 PM

Dave, there's some photos of Rob's Veyron in this thread

Scroll down to post #16.