FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Pets: Favourite Breeds, Favourite Pets, &c. (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=209)

615 02-22-2009 12:55 AM

Throughout my childhood we owned many different breeds of dogs. This breed (Miniature Schnauzer) tops my list however:

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/801...chnauzer07.jpg

Maybe one day I'll buy one for myself.

danielle_ftv 02-22-2009 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigger (Post 8091)
what is all this white crap and what is it doing in my enclosure!!!!!!!!

OMG that is so cute!

Texasdrake 02-22-2009 05:33 AM

Our Dog

1 Attachment(s)
This is our Current dog..she is a Mini dashund that we got whe she was 6 weeks old and now around 10 years old now.Her name is baby and she is treated as one.Spoiled to the core.She LOVES snuggling under the covers with you and always perferred being pressed against you when she sleeps with you.In the picture she happens to be in my bed taking one of her many daily naps and if you can catch her right she would actually sleep with her head on the pillow.

mart 02-22-2009 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasdrake (Post 8572)
This is our Current dog..she is a Mini dashund that we got whe she was 6 weeks old and now around 10 years old now.Her name is baby and she is treated as one.Spoiled to the core.She LOVES snuggling under the covers with you and always perferred being pressed against you when she sleeps with you.In the picture she happens to be in my bed taking one of her many daily naps and if you can catch her right she would actually sleep with her head on the pillow.

Very cute, but is she really as innocent as she looks Texasdrake?.:):D

Texasdrake 02-22-2009 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mart (Post 8588)
Very cute, but is she really as innocent as she looks Texasdrake?.:):D

Well it depends on what you considered "Innocent" (LOL)

tigger 02-22-2009 08:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
he loves to tear up the paper! lol

tigger 02-22-2009 08:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
pouncer pulls sarahs covers into a pile and cralls up under them all the time.

mart 02-23-2009 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasdrake (Post 8591)
Well it depends on what you considered "Innocent" (LOL)

Well i mean tearing up the newpaper and sitting next the shredded paper with a cute innocent look as to say "wasn't me!" with bits of paper still stuck to his paws lol. Like it used to happen quite often with a dog i once had.:D

mart 02-23-2009 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigger (Post 8596)
pouncer pulls sarahs covers into a pile and cralls up under them all the time.

Makes him look like he's hiding because he's been up to no good lol.:D

Texasdrake 02-23-2009 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mart (Post 8610)
Well i mean tearing up the newpaper and sitting next the shredded paper with a cute innocent look as to say "wasn't me!" with bits of paper still stuck to his paws lol. Like it used to happen quite often with a dog i once had.:D

Well baby is good about not tearing up furniture,newspapers,etc...but she is very destructive with her toys..balls,stuff animals,etc. Sunday was a good example,she was in my brother's room chewing on a neon green tennis ball on my brother's bed while my brother was playing on bis Xbox.Within an hr that teenis ball was history.Bits of neon green yarn and bits of rubber was all in his bed with a big wet spot where she had drool when she was tearing that ball to pieces. (LOL)

mart 02-24-2009 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasdrake (Post 8619)
Well baby is good about not tearing up furniture,newspapers,etc...but she is very destructive with her toys..balls,stuff animals,etc. Sunday was a good example,she was in my brother's room chewing on a neon green tennis ball on my brother's bed while my brother was playing on bis Xbox.Within an hr that teenis ball was history.Bits of neon green yarn and bits of rubber was all in his bed with a big wet spot where she had drool when she was tearing that ball to pieces. (LOL)

But then that's what dogs are good at. I've had a few dogs where you give them a new toy and they've chewed it to bits in about half an hour lol. I had a labrador called Sandy and if you gave him a squeaky toy he would do his damnest to stop it squeaking by just chewing out the squeaker. Once he's got the squeaker out he would then leave the toy alone and not play with it anymore lol.:D

Texasdrake 02-24-2009 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mart (Post 8640)
But then that's what dogs are good at. I've had a few dogs where you give them a new toy and they've chewed it to bits in about half an hour lol. I had a labrador called Sandy and if you gave him a squeaky toy he would do his damnest to stop it squeaking by just chewing out the squeaker. Once he's got the squeaker out he would then leave the toy alone and not play with it anymore lol.:D

Thats funny cause those type of toys are babt favorite and she would do the same.She wiuld still play with the toy after the squeaker was torned out,but it wouldn't be as much fun for after that.It seems like the squeaking noise to her is like daring her to tear it up..the more it squeaks the harder she tries getting the squeaker out. :D

mart 02-25-2009 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasdrake (Post 8643)
Thats funny cause those type of toys are babt favorite and she would do the same.She wiuld still play with the toy after the squeaker was torned out,but it wouldn't be as much fun for after that.It seems like the squeaking noise to her is like daring her to tear it up..the more it squeaks the harder she tries getting the squeaker out. :D

Why do we buy our pets toys especially for dogs?. When we know their just gonna chew them to bits in minutes lol. Here's a tip buy the rubber dog toys, they last longer lol.:D

tigger 02-26-2009 12:09 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I have to get pouncer dog toys! The cat toys are too small and he can destoy them in min. His fav. Toy is a 4 ft piece of rope and i tie as meny nots in it as i can and he will sit and get every one untied and bring it back for me to tie more nots in it.

ugo 02-26-2009 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigger (Post 8672)
I have to get pouncer dog toys! The cat toys are too small and he can destoy them in min. His fav. Toy is a 4 ft piece of rope and i tie as meny nots in it as i can and he will sit and get every one untied and bring it back for me to tie more nots in it.

What beautiful eyes that has your feline cat!:o

tigger 02-26-2009 12:39 AM

The flash from the camera cought his eyes. The thing he is holding used to be a ball but he got the foam out of it and now he just plays with what is left.

mart 02-27-2009 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigger (Post 8678)
The flash from the camera cought his eyes. The thing he is holding used to be a ball but he got the foam out of it and now he just plays with what is left.

I've heard of red-eye but white-eye? lol. He looks very alert Tigger i bet not a lot gets passed him lol.:D

tigger 02-27-2009 08:36 PM

Not much gets by him. He knows the sound of the fridg door real well .:d when i am coming home they know when i turned at the end of the road because he runs to the window and cherps. Yes i said cherps. Cheetas and servals are the only cats that can cherp. Sounds just like a bird. They do it when they are excited or are trying to find there young. But pouncer does it when he hears my truck comming up the road.

tigger 03-26-2009 04:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:deather the smell nocked him out or he was varry sleepy!

tigger 03-26-2009 04:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I wish i could sleep like that!!!!!!!!!

mart 03-26-2009 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigger (Post 9688)
I wish i could sleep like that!!!!!!!!!

Why don't you then Tigger!.:eek: :D
Go on i dare you lol.:D

tigger 03-26-2009 04:09 PM

Amanda might try and rub my belly and you know what that can lead too :eek:

tigger 03-27-2009 12:12 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Loves to go to pets mart.

mart 03-27-2009 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigger (Post 9712)
Loves to go to pets mart.

Better be careful Tigger somebody might come along and try to buy him, i know i would lol.:D

tigger 03-27-2009 09:49 PM

He is like one of the family, could never give him up.

TheDoctor 01-27-2010 02:00 PM

Have 2 cutest Labbies, but the pics are far too heavy to post here.

tigger 01-29-2010 12:47 AM

1 Attachment(s)
took this photo a while ago its a skunk and a babby fox eating outof the dish we put out for the racoons.

tigger 01-29-2010 12:49 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a pick of Sarah giving the racoons some frenchfrys.

titsrock 02-07-2010 07:58 PM

I got bit by a dog once when I was a young kid. Meh, not really into dogs.

I will go with cats because they all generally like me. I would like to have a cool saltwater fish tank someday.

mart 02-08-2010 06:13 PM

Great picture Tigger, thanks for posting them

I got bit by a horse when i was a kid, so i hate horses, well maybe not hate just don't trust them.:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by titsrock (Post 20034)
I got bit by a dog once when I was a young kid. Meh, not really into dogs.

I will go with cats because they all generally like me. I would like to have a cool saltwater fish tank someday.

MISSY 02-10-2010 09:54 PM

Tigger has all kind of critters running around at his house. Mart I had a goat bite my butt when i was a kid still have a scar.

DWM222 02-10-2010 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MISSY (Post 20175)
Tigger has all kind of critters running around at his house. Mart I had a goat bite my butt when i was a kid still have a scar.

A picture is worth a thousand words..(the scar of course)..:D

tigger 02-18-2010 09:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The breeder sent me this. this is Coby, he is Pouncers brother the look on his face is funny. He didn't know what to make of the dog at the door.

tigger 02-18-2010 09:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
oh yea have my blanky and Sarahs new coat and the heater near this is the life! lol

tigger 02-18-2010 09:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
this is just too cute! pouncer over one of Sarahs friends house curled up in ther chair sleeping with her kitten!

tigger 02-18-2010 10:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Coby in the fridge deciding what he can get away with snatching for a snack.

Anoree 02-18-2010 10:39 PM

Very nice pictures of Pouncer and family. I like them a lot. :)
Please keep them coming, Tigger!

MISSY 02-19-2010 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigger (Post 20540)
this is just too cute! pouncer over one of Sarahs friends house curled up in ther chair sleeping with her kitten!

AWWWWWWWW That is soooooo cute!:p

MISSY 02-19-2010 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigger (Post 20538)
The breeder sent me this. this is Coby, he is Pouncers brother the look on his face is funny. He didn't know what to make of the dog at the door.

That is the same look Pouncer gave Jeromy when he sneezed, I think it startled him for a min.lol

Immortal 02-19-2010 12:50 AM

We have cats, 3 of them. All domestic short hairs with one being part siamese but acts like a FULL siamese. That is, he will bite you when you make him mad or tell him "NO" But most of the time he just demands pets. and you get bit if you don't pet him when he wants you to.
I call them the three stooges, "Larry," "Moe," and "Squirrely"