FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Anything under the sun! (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=473)

mart 12-15-2009 08:31 PM

If there's one subject that gets me mad, that is the bbc tv licence. I'm quite happy to pay my bills like the electricity, gas, morgage, community charge. The tv licence i have always been totally against paying, even though i do pay it. Mainly because you can get fined for not paying it. I was fined once for not having a bloody tv licence, the fine was £200 and of cause i still had to buy a licence. This is the bloody BBC the worlds biggest broadcasting organisation pleading, Saying they can't produce any new bbc programmes without our licence fee, which in my opinion is complete bullshit. They must rake in millions through advertising, overseas sales of our programmes. I'll stop now, before i really get started about the poxy licence.:mad:

http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthr...hlight=licence

captnjack 12-16-2009 09:40 AM

Yes we get of lot of BBC programs here in the states. Our public broadcasting stations aires a lot, along with several of the cable channels.

mart 12-16-2009 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captnjack (Post 17969)
Yes we get of lot of BBC programs here in the states. Our public broadcasting stations aires a lot, along with several of the cable channels.

Silly part is, i don't watch much on the bbc. The only things i usually watch are the movies and the golf, snooker they show. Most of their usual programmes are crap in my opinion.

TheDoctor 12-16-2009 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mart (Post 17984)
Silly part is, i don't watch much on the bbc. The only things i usually watch are the movies and the golf, snooker they show. Most of their usual programmes are crap in my opinion.

What about Dr. Who & Torchwood?

mart 12-17-2009 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDoctor (Post 17995)
What about Dr. Who & Torchwood?

Well i did say most of their programmes are crap, your right i do like to watch Dr Who, Torchwood. But even so i do loath paying the licence.

tigger 12-22-2009 10:49 PM

Im back!!! got my new laptop today! a HP G61-511WM with windows 7 home premium. AMD SEMPRON PROCESSOR M100 (2.00GHZ,512L2 CACHE) 3072MB DDR2 250GB HARD DRIVE 15.6 HIGH DEF BRIGHT VIEW DISPLAY.
HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ALL THAT CRAP MEANS BUT MISSY SAYES ITS A GOOD ONE!:D

WhyYou 12-22-2009 11:11 PM

Congrats on getting a great new laptop!!!! :)

laranger 12-22-2009 11:51 PM

Congrats on getting Missy to agree that ya did a good thing. Oh yeah; nice laptop also. :):):)

geolarson2 12-23-2009 03:28 AM

To quote my fellow Coloradan, Eric Cartman, "Sweeet!"

mart 12-23-2009 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigger (Post 18227)
Im back!!! got my new laptop today! a HP G61-511WM with windows 7 home premium. AMD SEMPRON PROCESSOR M100 (2.00GHZ,512L2 CACHE) 3072MB DDR2 250GB HARD DRIVE 15.6 HIGH DEF BRIGHT VIEW DISPLAY.
HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ALL THAT CRAP MEANS BUT MISSY SAYES ITS A GOOD ONE!:D

Glad to hear your back online properly Tigger, i know exactly what you mean. I have no idea what all that crap means either. Maybe it has something to do with the workings of the laptop.:D

DWM222 12-23-2009 11:16 PM

Tigger...glad you got a new laptop..sounds like a "Hotrod"...:)
Now all you need is a lapdance to go with it..
Welcome Back:)

mart 12-31-2009 11:12 AM

Anyone have any new year resolutions and intend to sticking to them?. I have never ever made any new year resolutions, mainly because i can't think of any to make, that would possibly improve me lol. I know from a few of my friends it's usually, dieting and getting more exercise and one of my friends have actually managed it. I used to call my mate Ron, big Ron. This year he actually lost 4 stone and now i can't call him big Ron anymore lol.:D

captnjack 01-01-2010 01:01 AM

I can't remember ever making a new year resolution. I never understood why anyone would wait until the new year to change something that would better themselves.

mart 01-01-2010 10:44 AM

Exactly Captnjack, i don't know either why people make new year resolutions. I know quite a few friends who don't keep to them anyway lol, must be the drink.:D

Texasdrake 01-01-2010 02:27 PM

I never made any cause what the point to them.They would most likely be brken anyway.I had in the past made a goal to lose weight and i had done it,but it wasn't cause it was something i promise I would in the New Year.If you wanted to change something about yourself or around you.You don't need the New Year's Resolution to do it..just go out and do it. :)

Texasdrake 01-01-2010 02:29 PM

Speaking of New Year's Resolutions.I could make one that surely would be broken.In the New Year trying to convince Danielle to be my girl. :D

Enigma 01-01-2010 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mart (Post 17942)
If there's one subject that gets me mad, that is the bbc tv licence. I'm quite happy to pay my bills like the electricity, gas, morgage, community charge. The tv licence i have always been totally against paying, even though i do pay it. Mainly because you can get fined for not paying it. I was fined once for not having a bloody tv licence, the fine was £200 and of cause i still had to buy a licence. This is the bloody BBC the worlds biggest broadcasting organisation pleading, Saying they can't produce any new bbc programmes without our licence fee, which in my opinion is complete bullshit. They must rake in millions through advertising, overseas sales of our programmes. I'll stop now, before i really get started about the poxy licence.:mad:

http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthr...hlight=licence

I'm sure the BBC is run and owned my the guvernment, not fully sure, but I think this is why we still have to pay for that crap licence, £142.50 I think it is this year

DWM222 01-01-2010 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mart (Post 18502)
Anyone have any new year resolutions and intend to sticking to them?. I have never ever made any new year resolutions, mainly because i can't think of any to make, that would possibly improve me lol. I know from a few of my friends it's usually, dieting and getting more exercise and one of my friends have actually managed it. I used to call my mate Ron, big Ron. This year he actually lost 4 stone and now i can't call him big Ron anymore lol.:D

I have resolved to eat more cake & cookies, smoke more cigarettes, & spend more time on the computer...:)
(I can do this)
"Happy New Year"

DWM222 01-01-2010 09:48 PM

"HAPPY NEW YEAR" to everyone
(from New Mexico this year..had to get out of CO & thaw out for a few days)

captnjack 01-02-2010 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DWM222 (Post 18620)
I have resolved to eat more cake & cookies, smoke more cigarettes, & spend more time on the computer...:)
(I can do this)
"Happy New Year"

Now thats a New Years resolution I can keep!

mart 01-02-2010 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DWM222 (Post 18620)
(I can do this)
"Happy New Year"

That's the best new year resolution i've ever heard, in fact it's so good, i think i'll do the same.:D:D

DWM222 01-04-2010 03:58 AM

So glad I could help...lol..:D

MISSY 01-04-2010 04:06 PM

Tigger is in bed today he has an uper respitory inf. David is also sick. so we are shut down for the day. we were in -12 deg. weather yesterday. and the boys had problems switching trailers they were out in it for almost an hour. that is pry why they are feeling crapy today.:(

captnjack 01-04-2010 11:25 PM

Hope you fellows get to feeling better soon.

mart 01-06-2010 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MISSY (Post 18715)
Tigger is in bed today he has an uper respitory inf. David is also sick. so we are shut down for the day. we were in -12 deg. weather yesterday. and the boys had problems switching trailers they were out in it for almost an hour. that is pry why they are feeling crapy today.:(

Well we know Tigger and David are in good hands MISSY, get better soon lads!.;)

tigger 01-06-2010 12:50 PM

I'M feeling better just realy drained. today Is SARAHS 18th birthday. god i feel old right now.:o

mart 01-07-2010 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigger (Post 18770)
I'M feeling better just realy drained. today Is SARAHS 18th birthday. god i feel old right now.:o

Sarah's 18th, wish i could even remember my 18th!.:D

Anoree 01-13-2010 05:01 PM

Happy late birthday to Sarah!

And now to something completely different ...

I created the group DUDES, dedicated to support each other (and maybe Danielle) in improving fitness.

You're invited to join. :)

tigger 01-16-2010 03:18 AM

Jeromy called me this morning Missy is in the hospital with a bad case of namonya. She will pry be in there for a few days. She has been sick for a week she should have gone to the DR right away like i did and maby it wouldent have gotten that bad.:(

Texasdrake 01-16-2010 03:24 AM

Tigger sorry to hear about Missy.Hope she get well soon.

FTVfanatic 01-17-2010 02:16 PM

Nobody Does It Better?

I won't do any butt kissing here, but honestly: Everytime I hear this song (particularly the chorus) I can't help but think of FTV Girls and Rob. I wonder why... ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYPk40yf43o

Lyrics:
Nobody... does it better
Nobody... does it better
They can come closer than close, yeah
Original they never will be
We bumpin' from coast to coast, yeah yeah
We just tryin' make you see
Nobody does it better...

DWM222 01-19-2010 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigger (Post 19181)
Jeromy called me this morning Missy is in the hospital with a bad case of namonya. She will pry be in there for a few days. She has been sick for a week she should have gone to the DR right away like i did and maby it wouldent have gotten that bad.:(

Tell her to "Get well Soon" for me:)

tigger 01-19-2010 11:54 AM

Jeromy talked with her last night she is feeling better but still vary week, they are saying maby friday if her lungs clear up she might be able to go home but she wont be comming out this trip. Mrs Parker is going to keep her in the office till the next trip out so she can be 100%. this being in diffrent weather every other day is why we keep getting sick:mad:

tigger 01-22-2010 08:12 PM

Missy got to come home this afternoon she told Jeromy she was supper tired and she was going to sleep the rest of the day. Her sister and niece live with them so she will have someone there with her all weekend. Mrs. Parker wont let her back to work till after the first of the month, she wants her to take a week and get plenty of rest.

Texasdrake 01-22-2010 09:21 PM

Glad to hear Missy is back home from the hopsital. :)

TheDoctor 02-01-2010 04:17 PM

Hi pals.

So, here comes the bomb...

My long-time girlfriend (and soon-to-be-wife) is pregnant. WHAAAAAAA!!!! :D:D:D

PS: Any parents around? Husbanding/Parenting advice is more than welcome. Thank you big-time.

FTVfanatic 02-01-2010 06:46 PM

That's sweet. Congrats Doc!

I'm not a parent myself, so I only wish you and your girlfriend all the best with the pregnancy. I wish everything goes fine! :)

When are you going to get married?

tigger 02-01-2010 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDoctor (Post 19726)
Hi pals.

PS: Any parents around? Husbanding/Parenting advice is more than welcome. Thank you big-time.

Congrads. My little Sarah just turned 18 last month. just rember lots of love. lots of understanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and pray to god they dont do the things you did when you were young! lol and oh dont piss off a pregnet women trust me on this. and she is going to have the straingest cravings. My wife rest her sole ate a truck load of shrimp diped in peanut butter!

laranger 02-01-2010 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDoctor (Post 19726)
Hi pals.

Next time wear a condom.:rolleyes:

DWM222 02-02-2010 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigger (Post 19756)
Congrads. My little Sarah just turned 18 last month. just rember lots of love. lots of understanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and pray to god they dont do the things you did when you were young! lol and oh dont piss off a pregnet women trust me on this. and she is going to have the straingest cravings. My wife rest her sole ate a truck load of shrimp diped in peanut butter!

What he said+what laranger said:)
(& you might want to look into a second job..kids ain't cheap)