FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Anything under the sun! (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=473)

tigger 07-09-2009 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mart (Post 13747)
Ok! ok! you can keep the snake Pouncer!.:D
Nice pictures of Pouncer Tigger.:)

Sarah didnt want the snake she just wanted to make sure he didnt sneek it in the house, he was hissing at another cat that was walking around out side his enclosure. he dosnt shair a prize like that! lol

tigger 07-09-2009 04:10 AM

when i get home next week im going to have to look under the porch and make sure the snakes havent made a nest under there, that is 2 snakes he has cought in 2 weeks. they usaly dont come up by the house that much they tend to stay around the wood pile and the barn where they keep the mice in check. unless they came up to his pool to get some water!

mart 07-10-2009 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigger (Post 13755)
when i get home next week im going to have to look under the porch and make sure the snakes havent made a nest under there, that is 2 snakes he has cought in 2 weeks. they usaly dont come up by the house that much they tend to stay around the wood pile and the barn where they keep the mice in check. unless they came up to his pool to get some water!

Are these the dangerous or poisonous type of snakes Tigger?. If they are, be careful Tigger.:)

tigger 07-10-2009 10:57 PM

They are black snakes, they will bite if cornered or feel threatin. but they are not poisonous. We have them all over the wood pile and in the barn, i pick them up all the time you just have to be slow and dont startle them and your fine. they are quite jentle they eat the mice in the barn and if they are around you usaly dont have the rattle snakes around, them buggers i dont mess with!!!!!!!!

MISSY 07-10-2009 11:37 PM

Tigger wanted me to tell ya all about this because he coulden't rember all that happened. So our Director, safety director ( MRS Parker) and our safety superviser were all flying back to VA. on a airline and Mrs Parker saw this guy holding his cell phone down every time the flight attendent walked by, so she watched him and cought him in the ack of trying to use the camera on his phone to snap picks up girls skirts. she got the Directors attn. and told him what she had saw and right then a lady in a skirt walked by and he did it again. the Director got up and confronted the man and took his phone and gave it to Mrs Parker who checked it and confermed that he had taken quite a few photos up skirts, and so forth. they arested him on the spot and turned him over to airpot security apon landing. It seems he has quite a little colection of candid videos on Youtube. some of them underage girls too so he is in big trouble. If you are going to do somthing agenst the law and just plain wrong, Don't do it in front of 3 F.B.I. agents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

captnjack 07-10-2009 11:40 PM

Stupid people do stupid things!

MISSY 07-10-2009 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigger (Post 13811)
They are black snakes, they will bite if cornered or feel threatin. but they are not poisonous. We have them all over the wood pile and in the barn, i pick them up all the time you just have to be slow and dont startle them and your fine. they are quite jentle they eat the mice in the barn and if they are around you usaly dont have the rattle snakes around, them buggers i dont mess with!!!!!!!!

Have you lost your freaking mind???????? It's a snake leave it alone!!!

Texasdrake 07-11-2009 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MISSY (Post 13820)
Tigger wanted me to tell ya all about this because he coulden't rember all that happened. So our Director, safety director ( MRS Parker) and our safety superviser were all flying back to VA. on a airline and Mrs Parker saw this guy holding his cell phone down every time the flight attendent walked by, so she watched him and cought him in the ack of trying to use the camera on his phone to snap picks up girls skirts. she got the Directors attn. and told him what she had saw and right then a lady in a skirt walked by and he did it again. the Director got up and confronted the man and took his phone and gave it to Mrs Parker who checked it and confermed that he had taken quite a few photos up skirts, and so forth. they arested him on the spot and turned him over to airpot security apon landing. It seems he has quite a little colection of candid videos on Youtube. some of them underage girls too so he is in big trouble. If you are going to do somthing agenst the law and just plain wrong, Don't do it in front of 3 F.B.I. agents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I'm into photography,but I sure don't take them that way and when I take pictures of women.They were taken with thier concent due to they were models I had either hired or worked with in a photography workshop.That type of upskirt pictures really do tick me off.I would have taken the guy's phone and put it where the sun don't shine and tell him to take a picture of that.

mart 07-11-2009 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigger (Post 13811)

Now rattle snakes i've heard of and your right Tigger, steer clear of them nasty ones. All the same though Tigger just be careful mate.;)

mart 07-11-2009 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MISSY (Post 13820)

That's a nice catch by some of your team MISSY. Sick people like him should be locked up for a very long time.

tigger 07-11-2009 05:51 PM

You have to love kids!! We just droped our load and went to a little chicken place acrost from the drop yard. and we were eating and a lady came in with her little boy. We were still in uniform and the kid looked at us and yelled look mommy the female booby inspectors are here ( F.B.I. ) His mom was so embaresest. She mumbled im going to burn that shirt and kill your father! Jeromy gave him one of the F.B.I. badge stickers, we all got a good laugh.

Texasdrake 07-11-2009 08:09 PM

F.B.I can mean different things to different people.Depending on what part you're into. F.B.I can also mean Female Booty Inspectors.There probably shirts around that said just that. :D

F.B.I
Female Booty Inspector

(__)(__)

mart 07-12-2009 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigger (Post 13846)
You have to love kids!! We just droped our load and went to a little chicken place acrost from the drop yard. and we were eating and a lady came in with her little boy. We were still in uniform and the kid looked at us and yelled look mommy the female booby inspectors are here ( F.B.I. ) His mom was so embaresest. She mumbled im going to burn that shirt and kill your father! Jeromy gave him one of the F.B.I. badge stickers, we all got a good laugh.

Lol, out of the mouths of babes.:D

MISSY 07-12-2009 01:36 PM

We have been called a lot worse beleave me!!!!!!!!!

MISSY 07-12-2009 01:48 PM

I help cook and people ate it!!!!!!!!!!

We were all sitting around last night and Tigger was out talking to a old guy that was out fishing behind the motel. well he comes to our room and sayes can you run to the store for me! well Amanda and I took his list and ran to the corner and retreaved the things he asked for when we returned Tigger and Jeromy were cleaning fresh trout.. He handed me a fish and said put a lot of butter inside this so i did and then he had me put garlic and onions in side of it and a little salt and pepper. by the time i hade done all 6 fish he had his little grill going, WE wraped the fish in foil and placed them on the grill for about 7-10 min then let them sit for a bit. Opened up the foil and the skin just pealed right off and it smelled so good. and it was just wonderfull, the best fish I had ever had. and i help cook!:eek: This is somthing I could do again it was so simple and easy. Tigger makes this with the scouts all the time. im just so happy i made somthing Jeromy would eat, and that the cat didn't try to burry!:rolleyes:

MISSY 07-12-2009 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mart (Post 13835)
That's a nice catch by some of your team MISSY. Sick people like him should be locked up for a very long time.

It wasn't our team , it was our big bosses from DC. but a good catch none the less. One more pervert off the streets. and i tryed to get on the youtube page last night and it was already removed.

tigger 07-12-2009 11:47 PM

I just thought I would shair a little somthing that has been on my mind the past few days. Judy a former member of my team who had to come off the road for health resons has been riding with me for the past few days filling in for Andy who had a death in the family. she has a rair form of blood enemea. and only has about 5 or 6 years to live.she is 46 yrs old. this will be the last time she will be able to do anything she starts blood dialisis next week and is being forsed to take medical retierment. She has all this going on and knows that she is dying but she is so happy and plesant like she hasnt a care in the world. I piss and moan about my akes and pains and health problems that are nothing compaired to what she is going thru and will have to endure the short time she has left. realy makes me think my things i make such a big deal about realy dont amount to much.

mart 07-13-2009 07:18 AM

Guess it takes something like that Tigger, for us to fully appreciate life. I am so sorry to hear about you friend Tigger. Bravery comes in many different forms and i think hers is the bravest.:)

T-bone Thomas 07-13-2009 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mart (Post 13884)
Guess it takes something like that Tigger, for us to fully appreciate life. I am so sorry to hear about you friend Tigger. Bravery comes in many different forms and i think hers is the bravest.:)

I think Mart got it to the point. There's not much more I can say. Truly a sad story and a brave woman. We all should be a bit more thankful for how good life is for most of us. Including myself.

tigger 07-16-2009 12:35 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Worked my butt off today with a little help from my dad.

tigger 07-16-2009 12:47 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Stairs are up.

tigger 07-16-2009 12:50 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I made a hole in the wall.

tigger 07-16-2009 01:23 AM

1 Attachment(s)
And I stuck my new front door!:D

mart 07-16-2009 07:35 PM

Nice work Tigger!, i can always appreciate anything made from timber and your carpentry looks good from here Tigger.:);)

tigger 07-17-2009 01:12 AM

1 Attachment(s)
thanks Mart. I got a little suprise this morning after staying up till 1 am watching a movie with grandpa. At 4 am pouncer thought he would clean my nose out, there is nothing worse than a cats toung up your nose!:o and then at 730 I woke to Amanda stairing at me, she flew back 2 days early to spend some time with me. i have a little family of birds in the house every time i walk by they open there mouths. lol Will have to keep pouncer out till they leave, he will see that as an opertunity for a snack.

tigger 07-17-2009 02:20 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Sarah and Heather took pouncer to the breeders today to get his update shots and his fle and tick treatment and he got a treat the breaders daughter gave him some shreded chicken he was in love! lol and as soon as he got back home he went right to my bed and rolled all over every inch and pulled all the covers off and rolled around some more, why, i have no idea!!!!!

captnjack 07-17-2009 07:54 AM

Looks like you might have some barn swallows there tigger. They commonly nest in old barn or sheds hence their name.

tigger 07-22-2009 12:52 AM

1 Attachment(s)
The girls wanted to go down to the range when I got home and Sarah took this photo of me in uniform with my ak-47, a little sovener i brought back from the gulf.

grande351 07-22-2009 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigger (Post 14103)
The girls wanted to go down to the range when I got home and Sarah took this photo of me in uniform with my ak-47, a little sovener i brought back from the gulf.

That looks like it'd be a lot of fun to shoot, but enough about you, who's the girl shooting in the background?? :D

tigger 07-22-2009 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grande351 (Post 14105)
That looks like it'd be a lot of fun to shoot, but enough about you, who's the girl shooting in the background?? :D

The guy standing behind me is one of the local deputys and that is his daughter 15 yrs old!!!!

mart 07-22-2009 08:13 AM

Good picture Tigger, i would never ever want to shoot a real gun, being totally against them. I know in your job Tigger their a neccesity, but i hope you never have to use them for real.

MISSY 07-22-2009 10:03 PM

What a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has been one of thous days I wish I never got out of bed!!!!!!!!:o We went to pick up a "pre loaded" trailer and it was not loaded yet, that was at 0800 and they finaly got it loaded at almost 1200. We left out of there and had to sit thru traffic for 3 bad wrecks, the second one i had to pee so bad, we just got to a rest area before i wet my self. We shut down for the night and went to supper after dropping off the truck at a base. We were sitting at a large table (10 of us) and the waitress was pouring David some ice tea and a guy behind her pushed his chair back right into her lounching the piture of tea in the air, me ,Jeromy, Amanda and Tigger got a ice tea shower!!!!!!!:mad: The waitress landed on David and about nocking Sarah out of her seat. the hole table was covered in tea, thank god our food had not arived yet. we went out to the trucks and grabed a change and went to the bathroom and all changed out of our uniforms that were soaked it tea, by that time food was there. the maniger gave us all our suppers for free and we all got apple pie for desert. The boys are all siting around the table in the room cleaning all the sidearms trying to get the by now sticky tea out of them. I just want to crall into bed and forget today ever happened!!!!!!!!!

grande351 07-23-2009 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigger (Post 14106)
The guy standing behind me is one of the local deputys and that is his daughter 15 yrs old!!!!

:eek: OOOPS! I had NO idea she was only 15! Now I'm really embarassed :o Sorry Tigger!

grande351 07-23-2009 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MISSY (Post 14149)
It has been one of thous days I wish I never got out of bed!!!!!!!!:o We went to pick up a "pre loaded" trailer and it was not loaded yet, that was at 0800 and they finaly got it loaded at almost 1200. We left out of there and had to sit thru traffic for 3 bad wrecks, the second one i had to pee so bad, we just got to a rest area before i wet my self. We shut down for the night and went to supper after dropping off the truck at a base. We were sitting at a large table (10 of us) and the waitress was pouring David some ice tea and a guy behind her pushed his chair back right into her lounching the piture of tea in the air, me ,Jeromy, Amanda and Tigger got a ice tea shower!!!!!!!:mad: The waitress landed on David and about nocking Sarah out of her seat. the hole table was covered in tea, thank god our food had not arived yet. we went out to the trucks and grabed a change and went to the bathroom and all changed out of our uniforms that were soaked it tea, by that time food was there. the maniger gave us all our suppers for free and we all got apple pie for desert. The boys are all siting around the table in the room cleaning all the sidearms trying to get the by now sticky tea out of them. I just want to crall into bed and forget today ever happened!!!!!!!!!

That does sound like a terrible day!! Hope tomorrow's better. :)

Texasdrake 07-23-2009 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigger (Post 14106)

Well from that picture you really couldn't tell her age.She looked older from the distance.

I could be wrong,but from what little I see it looks like the daughter was firing a 12 gauge shootgun?

Texasdrake 07-23-2009 02:29 AM

As the old saying goes..If I didn't have bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all.If I had a day like that I would turn around and go home and sit in a corner saying to myself..I wish this day would end quickly. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by MISSY (Post 14149)

tigger 07-23-2009 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasdrake (Post 14157)
Well from that picture you really couldn't tell her age.She looked older from the distance.

I could be wrong,but from what little I see it looks like the daughter was firing a 12 gauge shootgun?

I beleave it was a 12 gauge. No worries thies girls now adays you cant tell how old they are, and the way some of them dress dosent help eather

mart 07-23-2009 06:34 PM

Well if your gonna a have bad day MISSY, there's no point in doing it by halves. Just have a really bad day lol. Hope tomorrows a better day for you MISSY. If tomorrows just as bad as today, you will tell us about it MISSY! lol:D

Had to happen sooner or later, my nephew Tony got his first speeding ticket today and he's bloody proud of it! and i'm very annoyed at him. I know most of us including me get the odd speeding ticket from time to time. But it's nothing to be proud about. He's been driving for a year now and is quite a good driver although he will drive close to the max speed limit for the road he's on. Like if it's 40 he'll do 38 which is fair enough if you can keep just below. I admit it's what i usually do. But then i've been driving for many years and i think Tony's not quite ready for driving that close to the limit yet. I always tell him to keep at least 5mph below the limit that way he's got a little to play with, especially in built up areas. Mind you he wasn't happy when i pointed out to him that his insurance premiums would go up with fines and penalty points. Hopefully it's a lesson learnt for my nephew.

Texasdrake 07-23-2009 07:47 PM

Well when you're young and full of cum as some say they tend to see thier first speeding ticket as a "Badge of Honor". (LOL)
they won't be grinning much after they realize that thier insurance rates will go up and if the parents are paying it theere hell to pay. :)

mart 07-24-2009 01:51 PM

I've decided not to be annoyed with him. I might have done the same at his age which was quite a long time ago, if only i could remember lol. I fully agree Texasdrake guess he just wanted that first fine under his belt, yet my niece has been driving for about 2 years and has never received any kind of driving fine for speeding or parking. Does that say anything about male v female driving? lol.