FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   Danielle Chat (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Updates Suggestions (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62)

bobthehob 03-05-2011 10:13 AM

Gladiator Sandals

Would be really nice too see you masturbate in gladiator sandals. High or low doesnt matter.
http://www.thefashionpolice.net/imag...r-sandals!.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_j9sg7ZtAFL...or_sandals.jpg

Would also love too see more hairy videos. You looked amazing in the videos with Lina!

danielle_ftv 03-05-2011 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emt92339 (Post 33366)
Oh and BTW, my wife is a big fan too - she thinks you are a total hottie !

That's really cool! Tell her I said hi.

danielle_ftv 03-05-2011 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mfWL2So (Post 33371)
thank you for the reply Danielle, how can i send the script to you any specific email id? or will you just do one shoot please for us and update. when is the next video update?

The next video update is on the 10th...though it's probably going to be late because I want to put up my St Patty's day video on that day but I won't shoot it until the 12th.

Faith69 03-05-2011 10:35 PM

I would love to see a hot new g/g set (with me!!) hehe Love the site... you look great!

mfWL2So 03-06-2011 05:58 PM

Wow that's amazing, we are looking forward to it.

You are a real angel.

Could do that video i was talking about....like teaching about sensitive parts of your body...showing and talking about it and what those parts mean to you and what it does to you...ofcourse seeing and listening you it will be a great fantasy coming true to all of us.

All of Danielle's friends may I request for a vote on this video, so may know how many like to see such video.

Thank u angel

danielle_ftv 03-06-2011 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faith69 (Post 33399)
I would love to see a hot new g/g set (with me!!) hehe Love the site... you look great!

Thank you :) and I am always down to do more girl/girl shoots.

e83sOHpFYv 03-07-2011 04:00 PM

Hi Danielle,

A new movie with Amanda Seyfried will be released shortly called Red Riding Hood. Have you considered doing a Red Riding Hood update.

e83 :eek:

danielle_ftv 03-07-2011 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e83sOHpFYv (Post 33416)
Hi Danielle,

A new movie with Amanda Seyfried will be released shortly called Red Riding Hood. Have you considered doing a Red Riding Hood update.

That is something I haven't considered. That would be super cute though. I would probably shoot that with another photographer and make it kind of artsy.

shortyboi 03-08-2011 05:47 AM

bright idea

Danielle I have put some thought and thought if you could do a shoot with FTV Madeline, I think she is so cute and adorable.

shortyboi 03-08-2011 06:15 AM

Green day

since St. Patrick's Day is right around the corner I was wondering if you were up for any ideas for a video or photo shoot.

danielle_ftv 03-09-2011 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shortyboi (Post 33427)
since St. Patrick's Day is right around the corner I was wondering if you were up for any ideas for a video or photo shoot.

I already have my St Patty's day shoot planned out. I will be shooting it on Saturday.

CK1 03-10-2011 12:27 AM

Okay, i have a sexy idea for a video. its a bit of a fantasy video. you make a video as if you were making a video for a boyfriend who is away. so you kind of talk to the camera and then model some sexy outfits and then... well, you get the picture. i think that would be cool

shortyboi 03-11-2011 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 33446)
I already have my St Patty's day shoot planned out. I will be shooting it on Saturday.

very awesome I will be looking forward to that shoot. again Danielle I can't thank you enough for all you have done :)

shortyboi 04-02-2011 11:01 PM

a change

I was thinking that it would pretty interesting if you could do a little change on your site, if its not too much trouble. I'm sure we would appreciate it so much. maybe like add sum links to it ex. ( chat centers, videos, pictures, or arrange your profile in a different way).

Thanks so much.
xoxoxoxo

mfWL2So 04-03-2011 04:21 PM

Teaching video (candid)

Hey Danielle,

I am sorry for coming back after so long. I came to your site and looking for the video we talked about, since could not find, just want to could you please help me to know if you have done that kind of video (teaching body parts) (candid) for all your big fans please.
We are all hopping to see it please.
you r such n angel
cheers
max

e83sOHpFYv 04-11-2011 01:18 PM

4th of July

Danielle,

This from your Twitter page: "Checking out random pubic hair styles. Wonder what it would be like having my pubic hair heart shaped. Maybe I should do that for V-day '12."

How about red, white and blue for the 4Th of July? Maybe even flag shaped? You've got enough time for a short bush to try it on.

danielle_ftv 04-12-2011 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e83sOHpFYv (Post 33778)
Danielle,

This from your Twitter page: "Checking out random pubic hair styles. Wonder what it would be like having my pubic hair heart shaped. Maybe I should do that for V-day '12."

How about red, white and blue for the 4Th of July? Maybe even flag shaped? You've got enough time for a short bush to try it on.

That would be sooooo cool! The flag shape would probably be kind of difficult but I could definitely do red, white, and blue color.

shortyboi 04-15-2011 11:10 PM

Webcam shows

HI Danielle you have the best shows ever. I was thinking have you ever thought of making two webcam show appearances in one week.

Dan4life 04-16-2011 01:49 AM

pubic hair

I was wondering if you ever thought of letting it hairy or shaving or trimming it, it would be so cool if you design it as a happy face or make it look like angry eyebrows.

danielle_ftv 04-16-2011 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shortyboi (Post 33798)
HI Danielle you have the best shows ever. I was thinking have you ever thought of making two webcam show appearances in one week.

Not really. Doing one is definitely enough for me.

danielle_ftv 04-16-2011 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan4life (Post 33801)
I was wondering if you ever thought of letting it hairy or shaving or trimming it, it would be so cool if you design it as a happy face or make it look like angry eyebrows.

Someone suggested I dye it red, white, and blue for 4th of July. I've done hairy shoots before. I think I've done a pubic hair shaving scene also.

jermshere 04-18-2011 03:12 AM

Dressin rooms

I looked through the suggestions and did not see this one so I hope not a repeat. How about you shot a video were you masturbate in a dressing room in a clothing store. I think this would be cool with you alone or a great girl girl shoot as well.

Anoree 04-18-2011 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jermshere (Post 33816)
I looked through the suggestions and did not see this one so I hope not a repeat. How about you shot a video were you masturbate in a dressing room in a clothing store. I think this would be cool with you alone or a great girl girl shoot as well.

In Video 057, Security Conscious, Danielle did that. Apparently a sales woman saw her doing that and almost confiscated Danielle's camera when she came out of the dressing room. Naturally, Danielle isn't so keen on a repeat performance.

There's also been a little scene where Lia and Danielle have a little fun in a clothing booth together. I just can't pinpoint where to find that right now.
EDIT: I found it. It's on Lia's site, Chapter 173, "An X-Rated Day at the Mall"

shortyboi 04-29-2011 05:21 AM

I Luv Boobies

Since you have the most beautiful breast, how much time do spend playing with them on (Average) since your one of the few Woman who have them. Have you thought of making a shoot of you trying to milk yourself with your boobs? It would be awesome if you did a shoot wearing Boobie Tassels if you have any.

danielle_ftv 04-29-2011 06:04 AM

For people who don't know questions go in the question thread not the updates suggestions thread.

danielle_ftv 04-29-2011 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shortyboi (Post 33938)
Since you have the most beautiful breast, how much time do spend playing with them on (Average) since your one of the few Woman who have them. Have you thought of making a shoot of you trying to milk yourself with your boobs? It would be awesome if you did a shoot wearing Boobie Tassels if you have any.

Despite what guys think, girls that have breasts do not constantly play with them. I might play with them after or before sex. I can't "milk" myself because I can't lactate. Check out my "Happy Hearts" video.

shortyboi 05-02-2011 02:09 AM

suggestion

Can you wear your Boobie Tassels :D on your next webcam show :rolleyes:, also maybe along with a short dress.
Thank You, Danielle :)

shortyboi 05-02-2011 02:24 AM

cont.

I was looking at your fan shoots with rob and thought if you could do some Fan signs of your new or recent members?

danielle_ftv 05-03-2011 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shortyboi (Post 33964)
Can you wear your Boobie Tassels :D on your next webcam show :rolleyes:, also maybe along with a short dress.
Thank You, Danielle :)

I will if I find them. I'm not sure where they are to be honest.

danielle_ftv 05-03-2011 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shortyboi (Post 33965)
I was looking at your fan shoots with rob and thought if you could do some Fan signs of your new or recent members?

Maybe later on in the year.

Dan4life 05-03-2011 06:19 AM

surprise

I was wondering if you can do more lesbian action with more toys danielle I think thats so hot I bet you can't wait to have another girl on girl show :D

mfWL2So 05-03-2011 05:41 PM

Teaching video (candid)

Dear Danielle,

When can we see the teaching video, i think all your fans will like it. pls help Angel.

Cheers
Mx

will2007 05-05-2011 10:17 AM

have you any plan for making showering clips?

danielle_ftv 05-05-2011 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by will2007 (Post 34007)

It's definitely something I want to do. Probably a good summer shoot idea since it's way too hot to shoot outside during the summer.

mfWL2So 05-09-2011 08:09 PM

Hi Danielle,

Kindly let us know if you are planning for a video on teaching body parts.

When is the NEXT update?

cheers
mx

shortyboi 05-10-2011 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by will2007 (Post 34007)

Actually, this was brought up in the last webcam show. I'm very sure she will be doing one soon.:)

danielle_ftv 05-10-2011 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mfWL2So (Post 34030)
Hi Danielle,

Kindly let us know if you are planning for a video on teaching body parts.

When is the best update?

cheers
mx

I didn't really plan on making a video teaching body parts. I'm not even sure what that means.

shortyboi 05-11-2011 06:07 AM

Glowing

Have you thought of doing a Glow in the Dark shoot, that is if you have any glowing items. Do you happen to own any Glowing vibrators? Also I think this shoot would have to be taken at night, thou would you be ok with that?

danielle_ftv 05-11-2011 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shortyboi (Post 34049)
Have you thought of doing a Glow in the Dark shoot, that is if you have any glowing items. Do you happen to own any Glowing vibrators? Also I think this shoot would have to be taken at night, thou would you be ok with that?

It wouldn't work. Not enough light.

Dan4life 05-12-2011 03:04 AM

suggestion

Have you ever thought of meeting Mr. Hugh Hefner would you check out the playboy mansion or even better would you try to steal the key to the playboy mansion. :D