Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
  1. geolarson2
    11-02-2010 02:09 AM
    geolarson2
    Very belated congrats to you Doctor!
  2. geolarson2
    07-09-2010 05:05 PM
    geolarson2
    Cheers, Doctor, or may I use Ace's name for you, Professor, and wish you a (bleated) happy teachers day to you (whether or not you teach professionally, I'm sure you've taught someone something sometime, eh! And with the little one on the way, I know you'll be doing a whole lot of teaching, and learning and re-experiencing all those good things from rolling over to algebra). Cheers!
  3. TheDoctor
    07-07-2010 10:01 PM
    TheDoctor
    Happy (belated) Tacher's Day, Geolarson!
    (wether it applies to you or not )
  4. geolarson2
    04-07-2010 06:27 PM
    geolarson2
    You know I like this new you. Gotta say, Matt Smith makes an interesting Doctor. A good deal of potential & promise in Series 5 (here's hoping you're able to catch up on yourself soon, Doc!)
  5. geolarson2
    03-19-2010 02:37 AM
    geolarson2
    Well, I guess the 11th made his debut yesterday in Cardiff in "The Eleventh Hour". Generally positive reviews from what I've read (you'd expect the BBC to say that regardless, but that was the general consensus). The word, "promising" kept coming up. Apparently the Beeb feels good enough about Matt Smith that they've commissioned a Christmas special to air this December, and have ok'd season 6 for next year. Season 5 doesn't officially premier until Easter in the UK (I have distant family there, one of whom has been watching since 1963), and then I have to wait for my chance (sorry about your wait as well--Series 4 had some high points, and the specials that led up to the regeneration I thought were quite good). Patience, they say is something or other...
  6. TheDoctor
    03-18-2010 12:21 PM
    TheDoctor
    LOL. The wizards from BBC America haven't even premiered my Donna Noble stuff yet here. So, by the time Matt Smith's 11th "me" can be legally watched shouting "Geronimo!" in South America (i.e., not counting bootlegged leaks on YouTube), I might as well be already able to show up on anybody's backyard... in any galaxy.
  7. geolarson2
    03-17-2010 10:50 PM
    geolarson2
    I can't wait to see what Sr. Moffett comes up with, either, based on your 900 year diary, Professor (err, sorry, Doctor--channeled Ace there for a sec). I want a-looking to see if I could find anything that did give a date for anywhere in South America, but no joy yet.
  8. TheDoctor
    03-08-2010 04:02 PM
    TheDoctor
    L.O.L. I have no idea when "Series 5" will premiere here in Peru. Can't wait to watch what Mr. Moffatt has been doing with my personal logs...
  9. geolarson2
    03-08-2010 07:20 AM
    geolarson2
    I like the dancing Doctor. We have the premier date for series 5 here in the States now (April 17). I'm not sure what to expect, but from what I've seen in previews it could be interesting. Cheers
  10. geolarson2
    01-01-2010 01:01 AM
    geolarson2
    Happy New Year, Professor! Err, sorry, Doctor! Hope the regeration (aka New Year) is great for you.