FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Raymond
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between Raymond and geolarson2
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. geolarson2
    04-29-2010 09:58 PM
    geolarson2
    Dude, how's school going? Finals must be coming up soon. Wait, you're in grad school, no? Have you begun work on your thesis or dissertation? I wrapped mine up in 1 semester while taking a couple seminars. Turned in my final copy the same day I defended it. Was wicked awesome, and I was incredibly glad to be able to breathe again, although looking back I sort of wish I'd taken a little more time, maybe the summer, to smooth out some parts, but hey, life was moving fast. Enjoy while it lasts, amigo.
  2. geolarson2
    03-05-2010 04:22 AM
    geolarson2
    Never a worry, Raymond.
  3. Raymond
    03-05-2010 04:20 AM
    Raymond
    Thanks for being my friend Geo!!!
  4. geolarson2
    03-05-2010 04:16 AM
    geolarson2
    Somehow I though we were already friends. Glad you caught that!
  5. geolarson2
    12-31-2009 05:35 PM
    geolarson2
    Happy New Year, Raymond!
  6. geolarson2
    09-12-2009 06:26 PM
    geolarson2
    Hopefully the ache will go away. When I blew out my knee, it was misdiagnosed for months (the urgent care doc was more concerned about my sprained ankle, less to the very loud pop I and everyone else heard when my knee went). So I wound up "walking it off" for some more months until playing badminton I tore the cartilage. That sucked, but at least it swelled enough for the orthopedist to look further. All this was back in the mid-80s, put an end to my swimming competitively, but like so many things you just learn to live with it. In the end I spent about 9 months on crutches which coulda sucked but really built up my pecs and abs, so for every cloud there's a silver lining. Cheesy, yeah, but its something to get you through. Anyway, like I said, hope the ache fades and hope you have a great term at school.
  7. Raymond
    09-11-2009 04:58 PM
    Raymond
    Thanks. Yeah, my shoulder still aches periodically. It's annoying, now I know what people with arthritis feel like.
  8. geolarson2
    09-10-2009 10:54 PM
    geolarson2
    Its a couple weeks late, but hope your shoulder's feeling better. When I had knee surgery it took the better part of a year for me to walk sans crutches (that was also in the dark ages tho'). Like I said tho', hope you're feeling better. Best with escuela!
  9. geolarson2
    05-26-2009 02:40 AM
    geolarson2
    Hey there, Raymond-happy (late) birthday! I don't think I was here that day, and numbskull that I am it took me until a few moments ago to realize. Much respect & many happy returns!