Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 111
  1. danielle_ftv
    02-10-2013 07:20 AM
    danielle_ftv
    Happy belated birthday!
  2. grande351
    05-29-2011 02:18 PM
    grande351
    Happy Birthday Danielle!!! Love ya lots sweetie!
  3. grande351
    11-08-2010 11:34 AM
    grande351
    Sweetie, there's nothing abnormal about you or your mourning style. Mourning is a such personal thing who can say there's a right way and a wrong way to do it. You're feeling that you'll be seeing them again someday is a good way to handle it.
    I thought you looked adorable in your costume. It probably surprised people when you said you don't like to show a lot when you go out as it kinda goes against the stereotype. It doesn't surprise me, though.
    I'm glad your tests came back normal. I'm sure that's a huge relief!
  4. danielle_ftv
    05-10-2010 05:59 PM
    danielle_ftv
    Hmm...haven't gotten the t-shirt yet (though I will probably get it today when I go to Rob's house to shoot.) Love Bug is a cutie. She's actually cuddling with me right now. I have another webcam show tomorrow at 6 PM so hopefully you can be there (I had to reschedule it from today to tomorrow because of the shoot.) I have been pretty busy lately and June will be even busier with my birthday celebration and EDC.
  5. grande351
    04-29-2010 01:38 PM
    grande351
    Hey Sweetie!! Just wanted to say hi! I enjoyed reading about your adventures over the last month. Sounds like you had a lot of fun. It was great seeing you on the webcam again last Friday. It's been a while since the last one and I really missed you. Thanks for hanging around and chatting with us. You caught me by surprise with the new puppy. Love Bug is such a little cutie pie!! Sorry I couldn't catch the show yesterday. Unfortunately I don't get home from hell......I mean, work early enough. At least Anoree could go to sleep at a decent time though (lol!)

P.S.
    Did you get the T-Shirt I sent you?
  6. danielle_ftv
    03-19-2010 09:41 PM
    danielle_ftv
    Ahahaha...that would be awesome! Totally something I would do too.
  7. grande351
    03-16-2010 11:34 AM
    grande351
    Welcome back sweetie! It sounds like you had a pretty good time. I love the new St Patty's video, although I associate your outfit more with St Pauli Girl beer which is, of course.....German (lol). However, it is green and it's totally adorable on you, so I'm not complaining. As for next year, you could always get a Dwarf (or Little Person) in a Leprechaun costume and..........
  8. grande351
    03-10-2010 05:26 AM
    grande351
    WOW! I just read your journal entry. I don't where you find the time and energy to do all that stuff. I got tired just reading about it (LOL!). Have a wonderful time in San Fran. It's a great city from what I've heard. I'm surprised that you've never been there before.
  9. danielle_ftv
    03-08-2010 06:20 PM
    danielle_ftv
    Happy (late) V-day to you also. I wrote about the Valentine's party in my journal entry.
  10. grande351
    02-14-2010 06:01 PM
    grande351
    Happy Valentines Day Angel! I hope you have a great day. We love ya!