FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > ugo
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between ugo and Anoree
Showing Visitor Messages 61 to 69 of 69
  1. Anoree
    11-29-2008 07:55 PM
    Anoree
    It's rather mild in the north west edge of Germany. More to the east and more south the climate gets more extreme. We profit very much from the Gulf Stream heating us up.
    If it wasn't for the Gulf Stream we probably could switch of our freezers in the winter time.

And you're living in the Heel of Italy, then. I was thinking of that expression, but didn't know if it would insult you.
  2. ugo
    11-29-2008 07:18 PM
    ugo
    My city is on the slope of the Adriatic sea (East zone, near Greece. Or better the part of the low point of Italy. From us it is said: The heel of Italy).

You're right!!!!
    The foreign people (and Italians) it loves a lot the " calm heat " and the crystalline and clean sea of my peninsula Italian Puglia . They are also discovering the love the famous actors on my earth "coast salentina."

And he lives well. And he eats well thanks from the Mediterranean culture.

Difficulty to understand of what I am saying. But something,....

Also then your zone is calm. I thought that Germany is cold as climate.

However, Italy and Germany are two very special countries.

It is in the secular culture they have been as "two brothers."
  3. Anoree
    11-29-2008 11:33 AM
    Anoree
    So you live near the north coast of south Italy so to speak.
    I can imagine very warm summers there. Some people I know would like to spent their summer vaccation in your area.
    I live in the north west of Germany, short of 700 km north of the alps, about 100 km from the North Sea.
    It's not very hot here in the summers, but not very cold in the winter time eiter. Usually it's around -5° - 25°C, with exceptional days / weeks above or below.

I hope you get some showers during summer, not like Portugal or Spain, whitch had problems with their water supply in the last years.
  4. ugo
    11-29-2008 09:57 AM
    ugo
    Imagine my zone!!!!!
    My city is stingy of snow, wind and cold. Because of the climatic change the south (South) has suffered a serious climatic damage. Is become Africa the South Italy.

I live in the completely flat lowland (zone Salento or Tavoliere of the Puglies).
    I hate the warm one!!!!
    I believe that in Germany can be lived well. Even if snow sometimes appears. To the North Italy there is always snow and rain (it is the zone of the Alps).
  5. Anoree
    11-29-2008 09:42 AM
    Anoree
    We're in the same time zone, Ugo, you know that.
    It's darker earlier here, and morning comes later, though.
    The weather ist improving, slightly. It's raining right now, at 3°C. The snow we got last weekend finally melted away.
    I expect the next snow somewhere in January/February. We haven't had white christmas for years. (Well, I live in the flat lands, in the mountains it's different.)
  6. ugo
    11-29-2008 09:33 AM
    ugo
    As it is the time in Germany?
    In Italy there is cold, snow and wind.
  7. ugo
    11-28-2008 06:57 PM
    ugo
    Yes.
    I've understood, Anoree. Then you are not You.
    Me instead with my avatar I am absolutely calm. Because no they don't know. It imagines then the crazy persons of my job.
    And then I don't have the people that understand my good seriousness and sincerity. For this I don't talk to none of my things in the world web.
  8. Anoree
    11-28-2008 06:42 PM
    Anoree
    Hi Ugo,

thanks for your compliment.
    I finaly made my avatar by using a free web based avatar builder, and trying to setup myself there. Not all details, but close enough, I think.
    And I don't really want my co workers or my boss to recognize me here.
    On the other hand, why not? It's a respectfull, classy site/forum we're writing in.
    But posting your own photos on internet forums normally is not a good idea. There's software out there that uses face recognition technique to track you down and build a profile. I'm just cautious.
  9. ugo
    11-28-2008 06:30 PM
    ugo
    Hi.
    Anoree, "impressive and nice" your avatar's.
    Or is it imagination only?
    Correct to say something.