FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > CK1
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between CK1 and danielle_ftv
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 49
  1. danielle_ftv
    04-18-2009 10:32 PM
    danielle_ftv
    Awww...that's so sweet that you were thinking about me. If you ever manage to get over to Arizona you should definitely come during the Renn Faire time (March and April) that way you can see how awesome ours is. Plus it's a lot less hot during that time of year
  2. CK1
    04-11-2009 04:52 PM
    CK1
    Yeah, her crown was great. there were a lot of nice weapon smiths and jewelers. as well as clothing makers. I could see me spending a ton of money there. I even saw some things that would make good updates but not being familiar with your sizes (not of the top of my head) i did not buy anything... but i was tempted.
  3. danielle_ftv
    04-11-2009 04:57 AM
    danielle_ftv
    I wonder where she got that crown made. I've seen some pretty bad *** handmade crowns before but I know they can get pretty pricy. BTW, I'm glad that you enjoyed the Easter update. I was so excited to put it up that I accidently put up the video and not the photo secton first
  4. CK1
    04-10-2009 11:55 PM
    CK1
    I love your theme shoots. thanks for another great update.
  5. CK1
    04-08-2009 12:57 AM
    CK1
    i am glad you liked the pictures. the picture of that lady does not do it justice her crown was amazing. the detail was incredible. i was too shy to keep taking pictures. you would have like some of the clothing they had. just beautiful stuff. and great leather works.
  6. danielle_ftv
    04-08-2009 12:08 AM
    danielle_ftv
    Those are great pics. I love the crown thing on picture 0014 (the one of the older lady in the green corset and white skirt.)
  7. CK1
    04-04-2009 06:40 PM
    CK1
    Hope you are feeling better. if you want to take a break from everything and check out the new photo album i created here with some ren fair pictures. i didn't take a lot since i am too shy to ask for pictures... anyway, some awesome costumes.
  8. danielle_ftv
    03-31-2009 09:39 PM
    danielle_ftv
    Lucky man...I hope you have fun and be sure to post the pics so I can see them.
  9. CK1
    03-31-2009 02:49 AM
    CK1
    Here is the link for the big ren fair in south Florida. http://ren-fest.com/index1_j.html its at a huge park where they only use a fraction of it for it. the rest is open for picnics, etc. the one i am going to try to go to this weekend is http://www.renaissancefest.com/bay-area.htm hopefully i will get some good pictures.

sorry to hear you weren't feeling well. hope you are better.
  10. CK1
    03-29-2009 07:43 PM
    CK1
    you mentioned a handcuff shoot in another board (i keep up on things...) and i thought that would be a cool idea... with Lia. you can make another two parts. for your site and hers. Good cop/bad cop... you trade spots on your different sites... its a win/win.