FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > danielle_ftv
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between danielle_ftv and ugo
Showing Visitor Messages 61 to 70 of 75
  1. danielle_ftv
    11-29-2008 02:36 AM
    danielle_ftv
    Thanksgiving was great! Ate a lot of food as usual.
  2. ugo
    11-28-2008 06:59 PM
    ugo
    Hi Danielle,
    As it was the turkey?
  3. ugo
    11-25-2008 08:58 PM
    ugo
    Oh Danielle,
    I have found another good and sweet woman as You.

Is my destiny to be first biggest fan, after that very beautiful from Alison's Chat.
    Is my answer of a true good fan for as knows how to love, to admire and to respect a praiseworthy woman under the female human aspect.

Is pleasant to love two women of FTVGirls that have left me a depth sign of love and respect: Alison and Danielle (and with respect also to Lia).

I continue to post of what I think, and to fight my difficult life.
    But not for to be always first.
  4. danielle_ftv
    11-25-2008 08:27 PM
    danielle_ftv
    Haha...Ugo's my biggest fan! How cool is that.
  5. ugo
    10-01-2008 09:45 AM
    ugo
    Oh, Danielle, You are good!! What I could make for you, to do the men to understand better.

(I hope that you understand me)

In my life, I have seen different women between my family and the people of out road. I have always had a good eye for the women. I respected her everybody. I always had my sweet smile. But I was also (and I am still) timid. What it means my great respect for the women. I don't have that thing to fix on her "sexual woman", because you want to misuse her for only purposes of sexual pleasures. Sex is beautiful solo if the woman that you have is available to do him of her desire and of gratification.
    Or what we have to always be right, and convinced to be the best of our earth that we live. When we mistake everybody instead.
    We cannot do of our head think her that the woman always says yes to our sexual outlets. It needs to be also of the true men, good and romantic. And to understand the characters of the woman. The woman can love us men (with whatever character that can have), but she always wants love and respect from us.
    Certainly, the women can also be wrong. But they are of the different creatures from the strong and hard man.

However, I am a man been born under the good star of the sweet romanticism. And I thank the teachings of my good parents. But also my love toward the faith in God.

Only my personal opinion. I am not bothering anybody. But you meditate, men on your women.
  6. danielle_ftv
    10-01-2008 05:38 AM
    danielle_ftv
    Here, here Ugo. You need to teach the men of this world the proper way to treat a lady.
  7. ugo
    09-30-2008 11:28 AM
    ugo
    I am sorry, friend Danielle that are found with a violent boy. You have all of my compassion of support.
    The men don't have to hate the woman! Is a creature of God!!
  8. ugo
    09-28-2008 05:20 AM
    ugo
    If it is for that, I would say to be able to be a director as the special effects. And to make to become You, Danielle, a beautiful enchanting queen in the middle of the beautiful house of FTV.
    I believe that Rob will have some beautiful screen-play. But am I speaking of cinema? Am I dreaming?
  9. danielle_ftv
    09-28-2008 12:13 AM
    danielle_ftv
    Hmmm...don't really know. I'll have to ask Rob.
  10. ugo
    09-27-2008 03:58 PM
    ugo
    Considering that it draws near somehow possible the party of Halloween, I imagine You, Danielle in a mysterious and fascinating woman to be seen to a beautiful next video. Is there to see some pleasant shiver of fear in the new video?