FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > danielle_ftv
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between danielle_ftv and ugo
Showing Visitor Messages 51 to 60 of 75
  1. danielle_ftv
    12-28-2008 12:25 AM
    danielle_ftv
    Merry Christmas Ugo...I heard you were in the hospital. I hope you are doing better now.
  2. ugo
    12-27-2008 12:31 AM
    ugo
    Merry Christmas Danielle !!
    I now returned after one difficult indisposition of mine. I hope that we can restart our friendship.
    You are me missed so much, Danielle.
  3. ugo
    12-16-2008 05:59 PM
    ugo
    It has me very amused that nice photoshop devoted to the great Rob.
    I am happy for You, Danielle that you have had a good time from the that photoshops.
    I have anything which to try to have a good time in my life. Is been born by a nothing my passion of the photoshops from Alison's Chat.
    I am happy to continue for You, Danielle, for Lia (I hope not to create jealousy), and to some other.
    But I should have so many new ideas to satisfy to You Danielle to see mine beautiful original photoshop. Otherwise they seem repetitive.
  4. danielle_ftv
    12-16-2008 05:32 PM
    danielle_ftv
    I did see the picture of Rob as a gladiator and I laughed my butt off. Good job! It looks absolutely amazing. You are definitely a pro with photoshop.
  5. ugo
    12-14-2008 10:23 AM
    ugo
    Hi My Friend!

I have made a great homage to Rob. You can see my photoshop from FVTchat. I hope that it is amusing for You.
  6. danielle_ftv
    12-09-2008 05:03 PM
    danielle_ftv
    Have fun with the tree Ugo...I think that's one of the best parts of Christmas, decorating the Christmas tree.
  7. ugo
    12-09-2008 10:44 AM
    ugo
    I hope that you are well with the removal of the tattoo, D. Those are dangerous indeed on the skin.
    I am preparing the tree of Christmas and the crib. But normal and little. Once I made giant crib.
  8. ugo
    12-05-2008 10:03 AM
    ugo
    It draws near Christmas. I am happy for You of your good Christmas that you have told me, Danielle.

My Christmas is only in my spirit. A small tree of Christmas. And the cottage for the manger. And nothing more. It is all right so that few of Sweet love for my spirit of my heart. I believe that God loves the simple things. What it means love for the next one. And No violence and wickedness. For alone children's, for the humiliated women, for the elderly suffering, for the serious sick, for the abandoned animals.

My love of this Sweet Christmas is as one of those.

But to You Danielle, I wish a great Christmas how much all the beautiful lights of NYCity. I love to do a trip to NYCity. America, you are beautiful!!!!
  9. danielle_ftv
    12-02-2008 08:54 PM
    danielle_ftv
    Well Christmas is going to be great...I'm so excited. Plus I will get to meet my future step-brother this Christmas, so that's pretty exciting.
  10. ugo
    11-29-2008 08:00 AM
    ugo
    Umm,....Friend Danielle,
    "I would have appreciated to make happy thanksgiving with You, Danielle."

Would have been beautiful.

I adore a lot the food, but I have to be careful not to eat too much. And it draws near Christmas...