FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > WhyYou
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between WhyYou and regan
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. regan
    04-04-2011 06:53 AM
    regan
    THANK YOU ILLTRY THAT I DONTWANT ANY MORE INFRACTIONS CAUSE I DONTUNDERSTAND THE WAY THIS WORKS YET THANKS FOR HELPING ME
  2. WhyYou
    03-27-2011 11:57 PM
    WhyYou
    If you want to talk privately, make some more posts. Just do not post any personal information on the open forum. This message board is open for public viewing so anybody, even people who are not members, can see anything that is posted. After a certain number of posts on the open forum you will gain access to the private message feature. Then you will be able to send very private messages (not seen by other members except the person you sent the message to).
  3. WhyYou
    03-19-2011 06:06 PM
    WhyYou
    When you post a Visitor Message on your own profile, the person that you intended it for will not see it unless they happen to view your profile. To answer a Visitor Message from someone, click on "View Conversation" which is located below the message that they posted on your profile. This will connect your profile to their profile so that they will receive your reply on their profile.

This information is posted with the Announcement at the top of the General Discussions forum, titled "READ THIS BEFORE POSTING & FAQ". There is a lot of information there which will help you to understand how this message board operates and how to use many of the features available. It would be a good idea for you to read that section.