FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > danielle_ftv

Conversation Between danielle_ftv and Anoree
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 66
  1. danielle_ftv
    09-13-2010 11:30 PM
    danielle_ftv
    Sorry I'm late for our webcam date . I am here now and in the webcam if you would like to join me.
  2. Anoree
    09-08-2010 05:54 AM
    Anoree
    I'll be YOUR guinea pig anytime you like, and gladly, too.
    I tried to login to the webcam chat when I saw you are online, to see if it was fixed already. I wanted to relay the good news if I could log in - but couldn't.
  3. danielle_ftv
    09-08-2010 05:45 AM
    danielle_ftv
    F@#$...I don't think it's a logon error. When I log in and someone else tries to login they seem to have an issue. Since you seem to have no problem being used as a guinea pig I will probably have to have you test the webcam out with me again .
  4. Anoree
    09-08-2010 05:27 AM
    Anoree
    I just checked the webcam chat. The logon error is back. (They seem to have switched off the old server again, without having fixed the error yet.)
    I would have loved to have an unscheduled one on one session.
  5. danielle_ftv
    09-08-2010 05:09 AM
    danielle_ftv
    Hey Anoree, just sent you a private message. If you are still online could you meet me in the webcam section so we can make sure that it's working correctly. Thanks sweetie.
  6. Anoree
    03-26-2010 07:40 PM
    Anoree
    Eduardos' question got answered by a visitor message.
  7. danielle_ftv
    03-10-2010 02:54 AM
    danielle_ftv
    Yeah...I'm not even sure how long international mail takes (I think I sent your package FedEx or something like that.)
  8. Anoree
    03-08-2010 06:42 PM
    Anoree
    Thank you for your trust in me with the forum. I'll do my best to keep it the way you want it to be.

I'm looking forward to receiving your package. It also reminds me that I still have a little something to send to you, too. I want to send it by an international packet service instead of standard mail, so it doesnt take weeks until it arrives at Rob's.
  9. danielle_ftv
    03-08-2010 06:13 PM
    danielle_ftv
    Sweet...you are an admin now. BTW I sent you the Christmas package that was sent back to me. You should get it fairly soon here.
  10. Anoree
    02-14-2010 03:05 PM
    Anoree
    Happy Valentine's Day, Danielle!
    I hope you have a very good day and got lots of cards and flowers.
    You know we all love you.