FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > nexxus
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between nexxus and danielle_ftv
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. danielle_ftv
    10-01-2008 05:37 AM
    danielle_ftv
    And I've got plenty of that (evidence.) Thanks for the helpful advice.
  2. nexxus
    09-30-2008 11:13 AM
    nexxus
    Well from a legal stand point I can't see it being a problem, I did my Post Grad in Business Law and it did touch on AVO's etc in the Australian system and from what I understand it's very similar to the USA. A conditional threat is still a threat, and in the strictest legal sense it's still assault, as it causes you to feel genuinely threatened. I know in our system that's adequate grounds. That said the guy doesn't sound to bright (what were you thinking? :P) I'd buy him a wet/dry vac and tell him that's the only action he'll get for a while (but I am a huge stirrer by nature!) Seriously though, the best thing you can do is arm yourself with evidence.
  3. danielle_ftv
    09-29-2008 05:43 AM
    danielle_ftv
    Well the boy that I was dating was a 47 year old steroid abuser (I didn't find that out until the end though.) He seemed to always be vibrating with rage. The thing is with the guy who is saying stuff about me...he also threatened my family, friends, and myself. He was telling me that he will come and visit...blah, blah, blah. He also told me that it was a "conditional" threat, that if anything happens to him then something will happen to me. So I'm not sure wether or not the judge will grant me the restraining order but I think the way this guy keeps going on he is definitely digging himself a deep hole.
  4. nexxus
    09-29-2008 01:19 AM
    nexxus
    Hi, birthday is Aug 16 1977. I gotta ask, what kinda boys do you date that do damage to cars etc? I'm fortunate that my size is intimidating (6'5 and 100kg) so I don't really get many violence orientated alpha male wannabes try and start trouble with me, but I'd never be violent towards a girl or her property. Ps the wife says your cute as well haha

As for your restraining order dilemma and that internet clown, I don't believe it extends to online forums, but if what he says is blatently false you can get him for defamation and slander. Best thing is not to react, they feed off a reaction, quietly take down the evidence, and then hit them with a defamation suite, far more effective.

Hope that helps
  5. danielle_ftv
    09-21-2008 10:08 PM
    danielle_ftv
    BTW when is your b-day?
  6. danielle_ftv
    09-16-2008 10:15 PM
    danielle_ftv
    Hello nexxus, thanks for joining my board. If you have any questions, comments, or just want to talk don't hesitate to contact me. What does your name mean btw?