Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 16
  1. geolarson2
    09-12-2009 06:43 PM
    geolarson2
    Hey, BIG Happy Birthday!
  2. geolarson2
    03-25-2009 02:54 AM
    geolarson2
    Hey, Ryan, if you ever check back in here, I just wanted to leave you a note to thank you for the tech advice you gave way back when--it paid off. Cheers
  3. geolarson2
    10-01-2008 04:14 PM
    geolarson2
    Meanwhile (in Mooseville Junction our intrepid heroes, Rocky & Bullwinkle met their arch-rivals, Boris & Natasha ...) I'm downloading Nikita right now. So far looks very very good. It looks like once you finish that first page of updates, the download style goes to what you're working with, where multiple downloads are possible. Its possible that I'm doing something "wrong", but the way it works with the more recent updates, you download as the clip plays in WMP. After Nikita, I just have Faye & Lenka to work with, which I should be able to do today, and then its a race to see where we meet! On your marks, get set ...say cheese(cake)! Thanks again, amigo!
  4. Ryan
    10-01-2008 04:08 PM
    Ryan
    ha ha. No problem, dude! I was checking out the 'FTVGirls' threads you created and I was, like, 'Wow, I'm looking forward to seeing this girl's update!' I'm still back in mid-2003's updates.
  5. geolarson2
    10-01-2008 03:45 PM
    geolarson2
    IT worked! It worked! Now two more things: first, hoe do you ride a bike? (jk). And two, can you help me with my elevator? I push the button for the top floor, but it doesn't seem to go to the top! Ha ha ha, a little self-deprecating humour never hurt. Many thanks!
  6. geolarson2
    10-01-2008 01:22 AM
    geolarson2
    Cheers, Ryan. With luck and now that I've finished downloading each and every 2008 and every girl-girl update, plus a number of others down the years, I feel like I can actually contribute something. I'd like to get some threads up in the FTVGirls section, as you've done, but working at it from present back. The question is, which of us will get to Loch Lomond first? (Remeber that old school song? "You'll take the high road, and I'll take the low road, ..."). Big thanks!
  7. Ryan
    09-30-2008 11:20 PM
    Ryan
    Hey, geo. What you wanna do is create an album under your user profile, upload the picture from your computer to the album, click on the picture in the album and highlight & copy its BB Code, and then paste the picture's BB Code into the post you're creating; the picture will appear in your message after it's been posted to the board. Let me know how it goes!
  8. geolarson2
    09-30-2008 09:58 PM
    geolarson2
    Hola, Ryan,

I don't know how you do it, posting images in your threads, &c., but I gave it a shot today, following the instructions in the FAQ, and somewhere along the way botched it a bit. Any hints on how to do it right, or take what came through as an attachment and get it to appear in the dialogue box with the text?
  9. geolarson2
    09-24-2008 04:20 PM
    geolarson2
    And I'm paranoid about missing out, lol. Honestly, there's a good chance that this is a one-shot for me, when my subscription runs out in Feb that might very well be it, although its also possible that I could join for a month every now and again to play catch-up. The more recent updates take quite a bit longer to download for me since they open WMP automatically and I download from there, whereas, as I'm sure you know, you can have multiple & simultaneous downloads going from the older updates.
  10. Ryan
    09-24-2008 05:19 AM
    Ryan
    It's gonna take me a long time to make my way through all of FTV's updates - I only manage about two a week, lol.